Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sanity Amongst the Chaos

Sanity Amongst the Chaos

a part of “Sanity Amongst the Chaos”, a fictional universe by Guardian Aelita.

Saiken or Kekkon... Sanity or Chaos... Which do you prefer? Either way, it doesn't matter. You're in for one hell of a ride anyway.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sanity Amongst the Chaos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Sanity Amongst the Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:04 pm

I was wondering if we need head masters to start this rp. Unless it really conflicts with Aelita's plot we could theoretically leave them as faceless authority figures until someone takes up the positions and we start the roleplay early.

Just an idea I had.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:33 pm

Yea Like @Zalgo said do we really need them for the story if not we could make them NPCs but thats your decision @Aelita
With the Regret of Ambition in my left hand and the Regret of War in my right I beseech thee, Goddess... Lead me to a Glorious Victory!! And see before you the True Incandescent Lion!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Setsugie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:08 pm

Well, after going over it in my mind and reading the character's opinions on them, I can definitely picture the characters in my head. So, yeah, they are faceless NPCs. No need for someone to create them. I'll just edit the page and then put up the two starting posts. Everyone can go at their own pace. Just please don't abandon the story. Thanks!

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:12 pm

Excellent. I cannot wait to get started. I've never abandoned a story before and I do not intend to start here.

Something I found funny is that both Morris and Kurai have the same birthday. Just a little detail I found amusing.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:29 pm

And, starting posts for both Saiken and Kekkon have been posted! Like I said, everyone go at their own pace~!

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:46 pm

Ooh we are starting?? Yes! Okay here we go!

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenna Young on Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:05 am

Woot! Can't wait! <3

Makenna Young
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ragnorokhellfire on Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:59 pm

Okay, well I have to ask this. Do they all know exactly what their enemies look like having met, or do they all just hate each other based on what they heard about them?
Darkness is within everyone. If you can't learn to control it, it will corrupt you, and ultimately, destroy you.

ragnorokhellfire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:28 pm

Yay it started :3
@Zalgo yeah XD they do >w<

Also Id like to reserve Apollo got a few ideas I'd like to implement on him if that's alright :3 I'll have him if not by the week end, then by Tuesday probably...

Setsugie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umbra Alastor on Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:33 pm

If i may, i would like to place a reservation for Hades

umbra Alastor
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Talos on Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:43 pm

This isn't really about this RP but if anyone wants to join my newly created RP, come on over. It's called "Boundaries".
β€œAn unconscious consciousness is no more a contradiction in terms than an unseen case of seeing.”
~ Franz Clemens Brentano

Lord Talos
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:41 pm

Is it just me or does it seem the students at Saiken won't have much to stop very soon?

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:08 pm

It's just you. have a feeling Kekkon's headmaster has a trick up his sleeve to stop Kuria.... Maybe.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:12 pm

You could say that it's a contingency plan in case Kurai goes overboard the Headmaster stops him from killing someone :3

Setsugie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:40 am

Apologies that I do not have a post up recently. I should have one up around tomorrow or so as my work's ridiculous string of gratuitously long shifts will be done with for now.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!