Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Star-Crossed Dorm

Star-Crossed Dorm

a part of “Star-Crossed Dorm”, a fictional universe by DeathScythe386.

In a certain city, a well known school stands. However, the school has two dorms, one for the normal students, and the other one- the Star-Crossed Dorm. Whee all kinds of weirdness can be found.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Star-Crossed Dorm”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Star-Crossed Dorm

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:10 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Star-Crossed Dorm"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image Image
"We could have played games again."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Star-Crossed Dorm

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:42 am

Submitted a character! And, hello again!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:32 am

When can we start? If nobody minds, then I'm taking the starting post.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby barrettjordan on Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:26 pm

Are we going to start soon? Looking forward to rping with you all.

barrettjordan
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cuddlefish on Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:19 am

Hi! Just noticed this; I'm interested! Probably see my character soon. :).

Cuddlefish
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:36 am

@SkyCladSaya06 I don't mind. Though there's a 99.9% chance of Akira falling back asleep even if you wake her up. The other 0.01% is probably her waking up and getting ready.

@barrettjordan I'll inform you guys if someone takes the starting post.

@Cuddlefish Hello, and thanks for the compliment on the roleplay :)

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:17 am

Also, roommates have been decided. Check them out in the introduction.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cuddlefish on Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:56 am

Hi all! Posted my character, and it's all polished and stuff <3 I'm so glad to be roleplaying with you all! (Well, after it gets approved, haha.)

Cuddlefish
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:14 am

@Cuddlefish Ai's been approved! I just need another character (preferably a girl) so she gets a roommate.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:52 pm

@barrettjordan and The_Thirteenth Ohoho, you guys seem to be having fun without us....

Please, uh, hold back a little on the one-liners, and PLEASE give us a chance to post.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:37 am

Everyone's having fun without me...T_T Come home soon! XD

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cuddlefish on Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:23 am

@SkyCladSaya06 I'll find a way to introduce you into the plot XD. You don't have to be alone

Cuddlefish
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:51 am

@Cuddlefish the zoo is nice! Bad timing though, so I just came up with that to compensate. Hehe...

@DeathScythe386 I just realized that we don't have any specific floors on our rooms so I came up with something. A layout, if you could call it that:

First floor: That is where the counter and lounge is (common sense). There are also around four rooms that can accommodate boarders (Including Sakura's, Akira's and Ai's room, if you don't mind.) as well as the storage, kitchen and two showers (girls and boys). There is also a door you can go through to access the cafeteria. First floor has mixed genders.

Second Floor: Mostly offices of some staff that were assigned to 'watch over' the students and monitor their behavior. Basically, the lair of adults. Since this is kind of a dumpsite for problem students, I kind of assume that they don't really care much about monitoring the students. They have their own bathroom but, I think no teacher would live there.

Third Floor: All-girls corner. Basically six rooms each on the left and right sides. They also have their own shower room.

Fourth Floor: All boys. Same layout as the third floor, with the exception of the shower. (evil...) But--

Fifth Floor: Vacant. But there is a shower here, so maybe the boys could either use this one or the one on the ground floor. This floor can probably serve as some sort of mystery floor, filled with odd rumors and weird events, which most dorms have, at least the dorms around my country. It also contains the laundry area, if you do it yourself.

Rooftop: Self-explanatory. People can hang their laundry here, if you trust the others that they won't steal your clothes that is.

Well, that's what I thought and propose. On a side note, the counter has some sort of small room fit for one person that Sakura sleeps in when she does overtime. What do you think? Think it's okay?

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:55 am

@SkyCladSaya06 WHY T_T WHY DID I NOT LAYOUT THIS FROM THE START TT_TT

*gets down on knees in front of Saya* I AM SO SORRY FOR CAUSING YOU TROUBLE (Pathetic mod is pathetic XDDD)

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!