Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Unhappy Refrain

Unhappy Refrain

a part of “Unhappy Refrain”, a fictional universe by DeathScythe386.

The story of the children who question happiness- Will they all be able to find and understand it, or will they always be stuck in an unhappy refrain?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Unhappy Refrain”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Unhappy Refrain

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:14 am

Hehehe~ I actually feel the same way about Yaoi. I don't hate it, it's just that now two men can't be friends anymore without them wanting to have sex with each other, apparently. In post news, time for hospital bonding! Also, regarding Arata Natari, should I make him a main character or just keep him as an NPC?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:53 am

Arata. Once again, starting with A. XDDDD

It's up to you if you want to make him a main character or an NPC. (Though if he was a main we won't be able to go Harem route anymore D:) Yay for hospital bonding! (I'm sensing Alexa X Ataro here....)
Image Image
"We could have played games again."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:56 am

@DeathScythe That was the idea~ Keeping the A brigade theme if I do make him a main character. I'd like to get everyone's opinion on him before deciding. Also, your sense would be correct. XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:38 am

We're lacking in manpower (again...) so I guess it's fine @GuardianAelita, though we do have another male in the form of Eradicator but technically he's--well--still a girl. Technically.

Ayano's buying some soda. I don't know about you guys but the university hospitals on my university allows roaming, even by non-med students.

On another note: I haven't been posting a lot in the OOC. That's cause I'm suffering from brain-damage I usually speak random--birds bees spider tree horse armadillo crap. Hope I get better soon.(Just kidding.)

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:17 pm

@SkyCladSaya I missed you!!! We all are a little brain damaged when you think about it. I mean, what seems normal to us could be odd to others. Oh well, if everyone was the same, it would be boring.
Regarding the manpower thing... Yeah, that's also a recurrent thing I notice with @DeathScythe's RPs. Majority is dominated by women. Almost like he's an estrogen magnet or something~
Still waiting on @NatureSecret's answer before I decide if Arata's a main character or not.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NaturesSecret on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:06 pm

Ah! Sorry, and yeah, I would totally be cool with having another dude- hell, if you guys need it, I wouldn't mind making a guy character either. It might be fun, ahaha. XD

NaturesSecret
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:40 pm

I think my roleplays are chick magnets. XD

I mean, how many times have this happened to me in my roleplays? Ask Saya. Saya always points it out in the OOC and said player has been in practically every roleplay I have.

Anyway, @SkyCladSaya06, you're learning brain-injurion?

Also, CUE HATSUYUKI SIBLING BONDING AND LOTS OF TEARS! (Post news, a certain little sister is making an appearance!)

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:51 pm

Alright, Arata is in the A Brigade~ I'll just get his profile down. @NaturesSecret I'd be perfectly happy with another boy from you~ I'm actually quite curious.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NaturesSecret on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:33 pm

Alrighty! I'll make a male~
I'm a bit bored right now and in need of trying new things, so my boy should be up~

NaturesSecret
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:08 am

And Alexa reveals that she's homeless! That's only step one. Step two is figuring out how to tell the A Brigade that she has Eradicator as a split personality without them hating her.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:37 am

Guardian it's okay. Ataro is a murderer too--//stabbedbyatarohimself

Anyway, at least she managed to tell them now. Now to move on to the rest of the A Brigade.

Oh and Nature, Andrew's been approved already.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NaturesSecret on Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:59 pm

I know, I've been a bit busy lately and have been only replying to one or two roleplays. I was getting around to replying to this one, but I haven't been able to. The teachers, for some odd reason, think that it might be best to assign us two freaking essays, three tests and a novel to read by the end of the week. Once weekend comes around, I'll be able to post a little more freely; I should be able to post tonight, if I don't, then definitely tomorrow. Once again, I apologize!

NaturesSecret
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:30 pm

Hey, guys... We deserve a celebration. Why? BECAUSE WE MADE IT TO 100 POSTS!!! And yes, the all caps was necessary. Congratulations!

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:16 am

@Guardian Aelita Celebration?

OH YEAH! THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION!! HAPPY 100+ POSTS, UNHAPPY REFRAIN!! *tears of joy* MY LONGEST ROLEPLAY SO FAR!

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Tue May 06, 2014 2:10 pm

Aaahhh!!! I'm not letting this end yet. Not until Ayano gets some justice or Ataro gets a harem or something!

GUYS! WHERE ARE YOU! This Rp is like on life-support right now.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Tue May 06, 2014 10:40 pm

NOOOOOOO THIS RP AIN'T DYING JUST YET

I AIN'T STOPPING UNTIL ATARO GET HIS HAREM AND NOTHING'S GONNA WORK ON ME

By the way guys is it bad if I ship Ataro with Ayano ._.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Wed May 07, 2014 1:08 am

I'm still here too! I won't let it die until Ataro gets his harem or Alexa kills herself to stop Eradicator! Wait... UNTIL ALEXA GETS A LOVE INTREST THAT ISN'T YANDERE ERADICATOR!!!! There, that seems reasonable. XD The only one that's not here is Nature... Where did she go?

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Fri May 09, 2014 11:02 am

Yo DeathScythe! I made a male character here, just so I can give Ayano a bit more story. Hope you like him!

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Fri May 09, 2014 8:13 pm

Hey DeathScythe, SkyCladSaya, I had this idea... I was thinking that some of our characters from DeathScythe's RPs should have a crossover. I'm just curious to see how the A-Brigade would handle some characters from And You Are...? or some characters from The Night's Dance. Just an idea... Let me know if we should have a private RP that does this.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sat May 10, 2014 8:50 am

@Guardian Aelita OH GOD BLESS YOU GUARDIAN GOD BLESS YOU I'VE BEEN WONDERING THE SAME THING THE WHOLE TIME

I already had it planned (Note: Guardian, you weren't in some of the roleplays mentioned): Taketori City (The Night's Dance) and Heavenrend City (Unhappy Refrain) are neighboring cities. Crescent Academy (And You Are..?), Evening Star Academy (Setting Sun) and Resonate Hearts (Take Me Away, DJ) are also in Heavenrend, but The Abandoned Theater (Again, The Night's Dance) is of course, in Taketori City. And since Heavenrend and Taketori are closed off cities, they don't know that out there, the world has evolved and it is now officially Chiascuro--//shot

Sure, I'll be making the private RP. When Saya agrees. XD

Speaking of Saya.

@SkyCladSaya06 IS IT JUST ME OR ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!?

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!