Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Unhappy Refrain

Unhappy Refrain

a part of “Unhappy Refrain”, a fictional universe by DeathScythe386.

The story of the children who question happiness- Will they all be able to find and understand it, or will they always be stuck in an unhappy refrain?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Unhappy Refrain”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Unhappy Refrain

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:15 pm

Apparently Ataro, Annabel and Alexa all got held back for two years. XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NaturesSecret on Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:10 pm

Ahahaha, but if you think about, it kind of makes sense if they where held back- Anna moved from a totally different area after her parents died and Alexa was kind of running for two years. XD Ahaha.

Annnd yes, Anna will give everyone nicknames, mwahaha. >:D They will get worse too, if you get to know her.. >xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NaturesSecret
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:48 pm

Is it pathetic that I'm looking forward to when that happens? Everyone getting to know each other better, I mean. I mean, I'm re-reading everyone's bios and I'm kind of interested in seeing how everyone's psychosis and reasons for unhappiness play off of each other. Maybe it really will be like a Breakfast Club and this meeting will lead to more chance meetings and friendships might blossom. Either way, I'm excited to find out what happens to the A Brigade (yes, that's what I'm naming the 4 characters' team name.)

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:53 am

@Guardian Aelita Chance meetings in detention, that is, lol XD.

Kidding, kidding. I'm seriously looking forward to what happens to this A Brigade. I mean, you've got Alexa who's got Eradicator just inside her, Anna who's only pretending that she's light and bubbly, Ayano who's traumatized and is frequently compared, and Ataro who's just plain insane and suicidal. What could possibly go wrong? XD

And remember guys, we're not only the Breakfast Club, we're the A Brigade.
Image Image
"We could have played games again."

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:10 am

Essays, essays everywhere. Decided to put on Ayano's essay as well. Well we're a bunch of weird dudes anyway so...this should be fun.

@DeathScythe386 That conclusion was great. You should have placed the GIF of the quitting guy along with it. Oh wait, it's on paper. Sorry, my brain.exe is not working.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NaturesSecret on Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:00 pm

I'll post soon, I'm just waiting for Ataro to post.

NaturesSecret
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:23 am

@SkyCladSaya06 Thanks for that compliment on Ataro's conclusion, but sadly I can't find the gif.

Is it just me or our characters are depressed people while we're total nutjobs in OOC? No offense, lol.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:05 am

Heh, none taken~ I for one am proud to be called a nut job! XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:21 am

I ain't just proud for calling myself a nutjob!

I AM A CERTIFIED NUTJOB!

Okay, I'll stop. Anyway, Ataro's most recent post goes to show that he's actually a nice older brother :3

Though the fool's still suicidal and insane, of course.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:28 pm

Something else I noticed. So far everyone's obsessing over Alice in Wonderland. A movie Tim Burton made and yet another name that starts with A. Everyone should dress up as those characters for Halloween! XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:53 pm

@Guardian Aelita If we make it to Halloween XD

If we're going to pull off Alice in Wonderland X A Brigade I claim Mad Hatter XDD You know since Ataro's "mad" and all.

Otherwise I'd just make him cosplay Sweeney Todd as Anna referred to him earlier in the roleplay (lol).

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:57 pm

Don't mind that short event, it was just something I added so the post won't be too short. But anyway, that was a common superstition from where I come from that I didn't really understood.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:00 am

Hooray for a glimpse at Alexa's family life before Eradicator made her burn down the house and forced her into being a street rat!

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NaturesSecret on Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:36 pm

Sorry! I didn't mean for the sucky post. I just recently got sick (by recently, I mean today) and my head hasn't been exactly clear. ^^;

NaturesSecret
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:42 pm

Damn, that's the worst, isn't it? I hate when I'm sick. Lots of ideas flood in my head and sometimes they get comfusing. One time I had fallen asleep for a whole day and I was saving the day with Naruto using a light saber and a keyblade against the Decepticons. I swear to god.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:09 pm

Yeah, I hate getting sick too. In a weird way, though, I somehow get better when propped up in front of the computer but get worse when taken away. I don't know why, am I too addicted?

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NaturesSecret on Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:34 pm

Yeah, it does suck considering the fact that I still had to go to school and work... XD When I'm sick I think of the most weirdest things too; one moment I'm thinking about an assignment I have and the next I'm fighting dragons hyped up on night-quil... XD
Oddly enough, ice cream and other sweet-dairy products help me feel better (hint-hint, Anna's food suggestion), ahaha.
Also, when Anna finds out about those scissors, Ataro's name is going to be upgraded to 'Edward Scissor Hands'. >:D And while I do feel bad about Ayano's circumstances, I can't help myself but to crack jokes about what happened to her in her past- yes, I know, its bad but I can't help myself... XD You could say Ayano's relationship with her suspects was very sharp and gutty. Yes, I know, they're bad, but they made me giggle...
And I love the relationship between Alexa and the little guy up there talking to her...

NaturesSecret
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:08 pm

Yes, Eradicator and Alexa's bickering is really fun for me to write even if he causes Alexa misery. I like to think that in another universe, one where Eradicator was a real boy and not psychotic, Alexa would be a tsundere for him. Unfortunately, if Alexa does get in a relationship with someone, she'll be dere dere if anything. Funny you should mention their relationship though. It'll actually be brought up later in the tale~

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:41 pm

Yeah, keep upgrading Ataro's nickname until he's Pennywise or something XD.

Even when I'm not sick, when I sit in class, one moment I'm thinking: "I better be a good student this time! Make my parents proud and finally be great!" And the next moment I'm like: "Nah, I'm just gonna go become a phantom thief and marry a princess, then fly off on a dragon named Mr. Cuddles to a land filled with wooden ponies." I know, I know, god knows why my mind works like this.

And I don't know why I'm bringing this up, but if Ataro were to get into a relationship with anyone here, one thing's for sure, he's screwed as hell.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:09 am

That, my boy, is what ADD is like. I do the same thing in class too especially if it's a class I'm not good at like History. Side note regarding the relationships, I personally wouldn't mind a harem route where all four of them found a strange four way marriage. Each one of them compliments the other beautifully. But I could see why Ataro would be screwed if he got in a relationship with Alexa. Especially with Eradicator still untreated inside her. Same with Annabel's temper and Ayano's van stalkers. That's why I like the harem route~ XD but in all seriousness, I'm fine with whoever wants to ship with Alexa as she is a bisexual. In post news, yay for Alexa trying to make friends~!

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!