Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Unhappy Refrain

Unhappy Refrain

a part of “Unhappy Refrain”, a fictional universe by DeathScythe386.

The story of the children who question happiness- Will they all be able to find and understand it, or will they always be stuck in an unhappy refrain?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Unhappy Refrain”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Unhappy Refrain

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sat May 10, 2014 11:50 am

@Guardian Sure, why not? I've had this thought tinkering in my mind myself too. Looking at Scythe's roleplays, I can assume that it is possible for them all to take place in one universe (except for Awakening of Lords).

@Deathscythe Oh you like him do you? HAHAHAHA! No, really. I made Allan as some sort of countermeasure since Ataro has his insanity fits and Eradicator is very dangerous, I think it would be fair game to have them battle against someone with proper experience, don't you think?

Woah, now I'm imagining AyanoXAllan too even though it...unnerves me...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat May 10, 2014 12:35 pm

@DeathScythe Yes! Then it's settled~! I'm looking forward to this private RP! I'm eager to see how everyone reacts to everyone else~

@SkyCladSaya It unnerves me too... I'm also thinking of AllanXAlexa for some unknown reason. Mainly because I've become a bit of an AlexaXAtaroXAyanoXArata shipper with a slight lean towards AtaroXAyano. And I didn't want Alexa to be lonely with Eradicator. Still, I like Allan~ He seems like an interesting guy and I'm curious to see how he'll get involved with the A-Brigade.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sun May 11, 2014 4:58 am

@Guardian and Saya It's up. "World 386", just go check it out. Got you guys in the brief overview.

@SkyCladSaya07 (PT.2): NOPE NOPE NOPE I'M STILL GOING FOR ATARO X AYANO
Image Image
"We could have played games again."

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Tue May 13, 2014 1:03 am

Hello. I am interested in submitting a character to this roleplay. Are you accepting submissions currently?
If there is a signature here it is because the author probably forgot to disable it before posting.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Tue May 13, 2014 11:40 am

@Zalgo Well....we've been going on for like, 100+ posts now, so, I'm not sure, but you can PM me your character skeleton for the meantime.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Thu May 22, 2014 11:39 pm

And there we go, opening post is in! I've managed to find a way for Arthur to both indirectly and directly interact with the "A-Brigade" as the small gathering has seemed to name itself from what I've read.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Sat May 31, 2014 6:20 am

Seeing as how it's been a while since the last post I posted to see about keeping things moving.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!