Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Death's Corner

Death's Corner

a part of “Death's Corner”, a fictional universe by Death The Girl.

In Death's Corner, you have powers, and a Weapon. You need to learn to survive on your own, or you can work together with people

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Death's Corner”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Death's Corner

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Death The Girl on Wed May 07, 2014 7:47 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Death's Corner"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Death The Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: Death's Corner

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SonOfMars on Wed May 07, 2014 8:04 pm

So what is the overall story/setting for this RP? Hard to make a good character without any background information.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SonOfMars
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Death The Girl on Thu May 08, 2014 4:39 pm

The back round is the world has gone to heck. People went crazy and began murdering other people. Some though, decided to help those who haven't gone crazy by killing those who have. This world that used to be perfect is now a s**t hole and those who join this RP have to help create a better world, or just kill those who kill the crazy

Death The Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Thu May 15, 2014 11:28 pm

need any more characters?
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ILikeBananaPie on Sun May 18, 2014 4:40 pm

When do we start the RP?
Dead mother. O' dead mother.
Wishes wishes beautiful dreams.
Blood and pain oh lovely roses.
Pancakes drips of red sweet sirup.
World turning purple, O' I must forget the yellow.
Wishes of mine, let us burn.

ILikeBananaPie
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun May 25, 2014 8:42 pm

Hmm I think i'd enjoy this very much <3
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Death The Girl on Mon May 26, 2014 4:44 pm

we already stated the RP

Death The Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lazyscreename on Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:56 pm

it seems were a bit stuck, since half of the folks haven't been on in a while, what ya wanna do with the roleplay Death?

Lazyscreename
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!