Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rhapsody in Silver

Rhapsody in Silver

a part of “Rhapsody in Silver”, a fictional universe by Chari.

The megacity of Argenta is ever in motion, sometimes slowly, sometimes quickly. This is a story of when that motion reached a subito allegrisimo.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rhapsody in Silver”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Rhapsody in Silver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:37 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Rhapsody in Silver"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Rhapsody in Silver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvoPrime on Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:25 am

You can't believe how giddy I got when I saw this. After swarms of werewolf roleplays, romance roleplays, and other such horrors, I was just about to lose hope in this site... And then this.

I think the reason I especially like this one is because it feels like your writing style is incredibly similar to mine, from what I gather from the intro.

Thank you for being the hero this site deserves. Have a cookie, and a character submission.
No.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EvoPrime
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cyline on Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:38 pm

Ignore the thumbnail, I clicked the wrong image. I changed it.

Cyline
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:07 pm

Lol, I was trying to figure out what you meant, then looked back at your character and saw all the pictures changed.

Also, thanks Evo. I have been meaning to make another RP for ages and just got around to it, so I am glad that is is different from most other things on the site.

Also, both accepted :D ALL OF THE ASSASSINS!

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:29 pm

Oh, man, 2 assassins and a ghost!? Brian is going to wonder what the hell he got himself into! XD

Glad this is getting a good cast of characters too, always a bummer when one that looks like it has a lot of potential dies because nobody else sees it/is interested in it.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snakeeyz99 on Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:17 pm

Whooo, it's good to be in action again. Let's make this a fun one, guys!

Snakeeyz99
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyEyesAreBlack on Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:57 am

Ohohoho! What have we here? This looks pretty interesting, I think I just might need to submit a character. In fact, I may already have one cooking up...

<.<

Anyway. Yeah, think I'll get to it, then.
Let's get this straight. I'm an owl. Wise omen of death. Hoot-hoot.

"Whirlwind life of faith and betrayal; rise in anger, fall back and repeat. Slow degrees on the dark horizon, full moon rising lays ever at your feet!" - Far Cry by Rush

~Kir

MyEyesAreBlack
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:24 pm

Sweet, that'll bring us to 6. I will probably start a few days after you submit your character Black, I wanted 6-8 characters in the first place. Glad to have you aboard!

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyEyesAreBlack on Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:36 pm

All right, she's up! :D

Also, I'd like to quickly say to Cyline: I didn't intentionally use another Canaan character, I promise! Alphard just.. came to mind when I was thinking about Amada, so I decided to go with her.

MyEyesAreBlack
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:16 pm

Alright, I will get started on the opening post then. I will probably have it up in a couple days, Friday at the latest. That will give time for anyone else looking to join to submit their character, and let me actually study for my midterms this week, hahaha.

Also, Amada's profile made me realize I forgot to add themes, so I will go do that.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:54 pm

Alright, the first post is in! What a day for RPG to be on the fritz though...

Anyway, the plan is to let everyone post first, then we can pretty much go freeform from there. If you have any questions, just ask!

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:43 am

Phew, trying to get on almost all day. Curse you 502! Anyway, the site seems to have finally repaired, so my first post is up!

Looking forward to this!

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyEyesAreBlack on Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:35 pm

Yeah, those sql errors were a nightmare. Sheesh.

Finally got my first post up! :D

MyEyesAreBlack
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:17 pm

Wait, I am confused.

In the most recent post where you get involved Evo, you said that you started attacking the corporation side, and were taking a stance as a third party, and noted that "four of them," seemed to be in the same group as you as parties unalligned with either major side of the firefight.

First off, from Black's post I had taken it to mean that Amada was fighting WITH the corporate group while on the job, as she does work in corporate security, this makes sense to me. However this contradicts what you said about "four" people on neither side.

Second, Brian is not participating in the fight. For all intents and purposes, Brian is a bystander. He is just like the many other NPCs referenced that were running away in the opening post. Granted, while most of them would have ran away, surely some must have just dove for the nearest cover and tried to wait it out. That just makes sense. The only thing that is setting Brian apart from these people is that he isn't trying to dial the police (presumably) and is using his board to take notes on the situation. So based on this behavior, it can't be determined, even as a person of interest, Brian has no allies on either side of the gunfight. In fact, in retrospect, it seems MORE LIKELY to me at first glance that he is a scout for either side, and is not just an innocent bystander based solely on his actions.

Anyway, that is why I am confused about your post Evo.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvoPrime on Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:23 pm

Oh. God, okay, this is why you don't read long stuff and then reply to it late at night.

Ignore my last post. It shall be null and void. Sorry, so sorry. (Can't delete it either...)

I guess I was just trying to find an entrance and rushed in too fast. Segueing into situations has never been my strong side. Should I wait until everyone finishes that and then enter?

EvoPrime
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyEyesAreBlack on Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:02 pm

Personally, as long as the mistake's been recognized, I don't see the harm in acknowledging the rest of the post. But that's just me.

MyEyesAreBlack
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:20 pm

I am generally in agreement. I see nothing wrong with the actions taken, just the assumptions of 4 people separate from the two main forces. Granted, this may CHANGE the actions Stalker takes, but the post can be edited to accommodate that.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:45 am

If you want my opinion, I think it is fine if Stalker shows up, but takes no action as of now. I think of him as someone with a cool head, rather than rush in he would watch on to see what he can learn, but that is just me.

Anyway, I will post tomorrow, provided that RPG stays up long enough for that to happen.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyEyesAreBlack on Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:03 pm

Mustn't jinx it, mustn't jinx it, mustn't jinxed it, mustn't jinx it... o.o

MyEyesAreBlack
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:56 pm

Alright, I posted, so lets get back into it! It would be a shame if this thing died because of technical problems T_T

Chari
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!