Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Lost & Found

The Lost & Found

a part of “The Lost & Found”, a fictional universe by Collapse.

(Looking for someone to play "The Mother"!) A group of eight homeless youth band together to form a makeshift family on the chaotic streets of NY.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Lost & Found”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Lost & Found

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writer on Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:03 am

Let me know when you find a new Hailey! I've been waiting to post until we got the new one but I'll probably just make a post tomorrow since I don't want to wait too long.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Writer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:25 am

Let me know too! Also, did you guys experience some serious site malfunctioning the other day? It was not working at all for me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cure
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duct Tape on Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:15 pm

Yeah I couldn't get on at all the last two days and the most part of today.

Duct Tape
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophiex on Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:24 am

I had trouble as well.

Collapse, after Nick responds to Alex (and possibly gives her an address to meet him at later to talk), I am probably going to wait to post again until later in the night. I would guess that she would work a six hour shift or so, and I don't think there would be too much importance in detailing how the shift went, so once you guys get to around 9 PM, I'll bring her back.

Sophiex
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophiex on Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:54 pm

Is this definitely over :(?

Sophiex
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:33 pm

As far as I know, thesouthernbelle disappeared and we were never able to find a new Hailey, so the RP was/is at a standstill until that is figured out.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!