Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rigor Mortis

Rigor Mortis

a part of “Rigor Mortis”, a fictional universe by angelwolf123.

Hey, wanna see a dead body?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rigor Mortis”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Rigor Mortis

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:44 pm

Hey everyone, welcome to "Rigor Mortis"!

This is a fairly advanced, anime-style roleplay. If you're one of the people who have already reserved, I ask that you re-confirm your reservation here and let me know that you're still on board. If not, I will open up your role.

If this is your first time seeing this RP, and you want in, there's still another role left. However, if you're totally determined to join, PM me and I'll be able to set up another position for you. Feel free to post about your interest here as well, but I will ignore it unless you PM me too!!

Note to everyone interested in joining: If you aren't sure you can handle a more advanced RP, or have any doubts about commitment, don't sign up. I need active, participating RPers!

On the other hand, if you're reading this and you've already joined, post a funny gif here to get conversations rolling!
Last edited by angelwolf123 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Re: Rigor Mortis

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:05 pm

May I reserve Necromancer 2 pretty please?

*EDIT*

Sorry I wanted to get that there before anyone could beat me to it B) Anyway, I don't have a solid idea on a faceclaim right now, but I'll return when I do. I'll go looking for one after I finish this. Also, man, everyone is getting so good at Intro layouts lately. I've been trying super hard to keep up, but still, nothing compared to how radical this is. So seriously, good job dude ;o;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hazardous
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:29 pm

Alrighty, X-Ray, the role is yours. Thank you for the compliment, haha! I poured my blood, sweat, and tears into this shitpile, so thank god people like it~. You seem to be qualified, so I feel like the role is in good hands. =w=

Homestuck? Yes. Hell fucking yes.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:45 pm

Oh my.. Yay~~ You finally posted it >3<

*Here.. just take my love already~ ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ ❤❤ *

I still would like to keep my position ~ Why wouldn't I..? Its a glorious rp you've crafted~

I'm just so happy right now~~ Despite the fact that I have done absolutely nothing for my character yet... *nervous laughter*

Oh well.. Who needs sleep anyways? Dramatic backstories are far more important..

In regards to X-Ray's comments about the amped-up roleplays as of late;

People. Stop. T^T I can't join every pretty role-play out there *as hard as it is to believe, I do have a life outside of RPG......somewhat...

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:23 pm

After much consideration, I think I've finally settled on a faceclaim! Mahiro Fuwa from Zetsuen no Tempest.

It was between him, Kida from Durarara, and Dave Strider, because you know how we Homestucks roll B) But I'll just save the latter two for some other thing in the future. I have a thing for blonds, can you tell?

I can't wait to roleplay with you all! I recognize the majority of those who seem to be apart of this and I know it's definitely a good group of writers =3= I've been trying to get in your "in-crowd" for so long like an enamored nerd at a lonely lunch table

Hazardous
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Unicorns on Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:08 am

@Xray || Oh my god let me maul you with love. That. Is. The. Bae. MINE. XRAY HAS BEEN CLAIMED AS LUNAS. BITE ME IF YOU DARE, YOU PEASANTS.

As for my bby, of course you know I wanna keep my spot Angel. How dare thy question me. Human. Peasant. Lover. Babycakes.
ⓤ ⓡ ⓒⓞⓞⓛ from angelwolf123

Names closet to me for future reference: Alice, Myra, Emily, Nova, Fable, Kahlan.

Rainbow Unicorns
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:17 am

Ahhhhhh~ X-Ray! WAIT! NO LUNA! XRAY IS MINE YOU ALREADY HAVE SOMEONE! I HAVE NO ONE! NO ONE! NO! MINE! MINE! MINE! XRAY IS CLAIMED AS LEEJS!

I still want my spot Angel~

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:22 am

Luna? Leej? I don't suppose you're Eeep's friends, hmm?

Also, any Spectre slots open? Let me know, thanks.
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Unicorns on Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:33 am

@SCRA - NO. NONONONONONIEN.

WELL... i WANT XRAY 3.5 DAYS A WEEK. YOU HAVE HAVE THE OTHER 3.5 DAYS. I WANT THE FRIDAY-SUn AND HALF OF MON.

Rainbow Unicorns
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ℰℯℯ℘ on Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:52 pm

*rolls in*

Wut? Did I hear mah name?
Children see magic because they look for it.
★·.·´¯`·.·★ συя ℓσя∂ αи∂ ѕανισя тнє мιgнту ѕ¢яα ★·.·´¯`·.·★

ℰℯℯ℘
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:01 am

*strolls in with a coffee cup*
y0. Already PM'd angelwolf to see if there are any possible slots remaining/could be made. Just want to make my presence known. So, wazzup?

Jedly
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:37 pm

Hey nerds~.

So, if ya'll could submit your WIPs, that'd be great. Luna and I already got ours in (though admittedly mines little more than bare bones... >.>) so obviously we are the superior lifeforms here.

Just so everyone knows, it's perfectly alright to change your FC. Just post the gif you want on the front page here so I can change it, kk? Kk. (Luna that applies to you also~)

Anyways, Luna, here's your Superior Lifeform badge. Flaunt it for all to see. Bask in their tears.

ⓤ ⓡ ⓒⓞⓞⓛ

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:59 pm

I'll work on something tomorrow. Almost twelve here, and I got up pretty early today, so rest is in high demand. But don't worry, it'll be done by then..

...ohmygodthatlittletextmyeyes. N'ways, night.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:10 pm

I could throw together a CS today. Do we currently have a 6th member?

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:28 am

SUP! I'd like to know if the 2nd Necromancer slot is still open. I could at least get a beginning skeleton sheet started by tomorrow morning.

Also, wtf Jedmeister. Wasn't expecting to see you here. =w=

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:30 am

I'd also like to point out that a lot of you seem hella familiar... Past rp maybe?

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:54 pm

ALRIGHT, NERDS.

Due to finals coming up, the takeoff for this rp has been slow. Very slow. Slower than my wifi on a cold winter's day. But it will take off. You wanna know why? Wanna know my secret?

I don't need all the character roles filled. You'd just need one necromancer and one specter to rev this sucker into action. So, ladies and gents, if you stick around don't worry, it's gonna get going one way or another. This I can guarantee.

THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T SUBMITTED WIPS.

I get it. It's finals week. This has, so far, been a low-pressure environment. But this is where deadlines come into play. NOTE, I will literally except any hastily thrown together piece of shit. It literally just needs to have your character's name and maybe a couple scribbles, and that's it. I will be totally fine with that. It doesn't have to look pretty or be completed in any way, but submission does let me know you have a vested interest in the RP.

DUE DATE FOR WIPS: You'd best have that piece of shit in before I go to sleep tomorrow night. Er, or godforsaken hour of the morning I pass out the next day.

THIS APPLIES TO...
  • ઽ૮૨α- Still no WIP
  • ℰℯℯ℘- Still no WIP
  • Jedly- Still no WIP, has responded

THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO...
  • Gintoki- You've just come aboard, we haven't even discussed potential character roles! Don't worry brah, you won't have to worry about deadlines for a while still.
  • ᏝᏋᎥᏗ & Doctor Charlie- You ladies(?) are similar, but you've yet to reply to my PM. Though I'm really interested in your guys' character concepts, if ya don't reply eventually I'll have to cut you off.
  • Shu- IDK if you're still checking this, but I specifically said elsewhere that interested parties have to PM me if they'd like a spot. Sorry for the confusion! If you still want in, shoot me a message.

NOTE: If you simply CANNOT make that deadline, or you log back in on Sunday or whatever and you were totally out of town/not online at all/whatever and you have no idea what's happening, just post something here or PM me and I'll work with you.

TO THOSE WHO HAVE SUBMITTED WIPS...

Er, good job soldiers. Just keep workin' on them. These will get deadlines too, eventually, once everyone has a WIP in.

PROTIP: Don't be afraid to collaborate with your fellow RPers! Ya'll can post dual posts, have weird kooky preestablished relationships, or even plan out relationships to come!

ALSO... be aware that not every necromancer will be able to find a specter in time~. ;)

ANY QUESTIONS?
Last edited by angelwolf123 on Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:23 am

Sorry, it's speech week. The English department has been breathing down my back. I can assure you that a CS will be up tomorrow. Also, since I never officially chose a FC... Here's Hibiki Kuze from Devil Survivor 2.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:48 am

Wow, Jedly, fast response! *pats affectionately* You always were mama's favorite~ (´▽`ʃƪ)

Does the FC have enough monstrous characteristics? Is that the gif you want for the front page?

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:06 am

Sorry it took a bit to post. I posted at 12:40 in the morning, so I crashed right after. I'll weave in some monstrous characteristics. And I think that's a good gif to use for the front page.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!