Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fade to Darkness

Fade to Darkness

a part of “Fade to Darkness”, a fictional universe by SkyCladSaya06.

History. The reason we study it is so that we can avoid repeating the same tragedy from happening again. For the lessons and miracles of the past...can only affect those living in the present...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fade to Darkness”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fade to Darkness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:04 pm

I'm very, very sorry, people, but unfortunately I'll leave this role play. I began falling behind very easily, I can't and don't have the desire to keep up, I'm not feeling the role play any more, I have several other stories to keep up with and my posts are sloppy. Well, I have only one post...

Since Lucas is already involved, I'm leaving him up to you - one of you can adopt him and develop him in whatever direction you like, or just kill him off - I give permission for everything, just so you can continue the story. Sorry once again for causing you such trouble, but I better leave sooner than procrastinate for longer and make everything worse. I wish you luck with this role play.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:20 pm

@Sky, I'd be game for the Spectral. What's to be done?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:01 am

@Firewind PM sent. I hope I don't come off negatively. If I did, I apologize...

@AdmireAtStuff I understand. Well, I'm not really against people leaving. I admit, I do have my own shortcomings as a mod and an rp writer. Thanks for being a part, even if just for a little while. Wish you luck on your other stories. And no, I'll abide by my own rule of not killing other people's characters.

UPDATE 2.0 Well, the Knights are now sorely lacking in manpower so, I think I'll make another one. I'll try to balance things out on this end.

Tomorrow, February 18, 2015 in my timezone, I may be replying late. Need to stay late for a project.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:10 pm

Alright, next post around I'm gonna Intro my Spectral for a little mischeif. :3

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:55 am

Just finished my other character and her introductory post.

@DeathScythe and Firewind We'll advance the day after Liandra and Tatsuo are done with their patrol, is that okay?

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:01 am

Oh yeah sure that's fine. It'll just be a simple walk around a section of the city, making small talk and what not. I'm sure that's easy enough. :) right Scythe?

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:02 am

Yeah, it'll be fine with me.
Image Image
"We could have played games again."

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:06 pm

Sorry my first post is so short. The first couple I wrote got deleted by either a page refresh or other Internet difficulties, and I just eventually wrote a small one so I had something up. I did incorporate Milleina, but whether or not you want to do anything about it, Scythe, is up to you. Hopefully I'll be able to write more in the future. I'm just super busy.

Anyways, have a nice day everyone!

-BurningDark

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:49 am

Hey guys?

If anyone wants to introduce their own subplots or plot points, it's completely fine as long as it's done in an orderly manner. I've observed that some just disappear until it's time for battle or other things...

Also, I would appreciate it if those who suddenly just stops posting notify us if they'll be coming back or not so I can re-open slots like what AdmireAtStuff did. Don't just disappear without even notifying us.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:23 pm

*Thumbs up* will do!!! :D

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:04 pm

Bypassed the day. Two days is enough time I think. @BurningDark I just made it so that they escaped, is that okay?

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:20 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT 2.0 I'm taking the last Wild Card role.

UPDATE: She's finished but a bit rushed so I may be tweaking a few things as the RP goes on, particularly the history. Also, she's going to be somewhat of my patrol character to monitor things so, please pardon me for the bit on her equipment and abilities.

I'm thinking of clearing up some space and re-opening slots so, anyone who's no longer interested in posting...well, you can leave a note here or PM me if you're dropping out. Best regards and thank you for being a part...if you decide to leave. :)

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:20 am

@Scythe and Firewind, is it okay to progress the day now? I think the armor dilemma is settled since Scythe's posting again.

EDIT: I've already posted Asuna's debut and progressed the day. Hope nobody minds.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:35 pm

That's fine! :D all of it is the more better for Robin to move along too!

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:26 am

Sorry for the delay. Got held up by school work and the 502 error. Couldn't access the site properly for almost two days because of it.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:29 pm

Hey guys.

I'm sorry to post this, but I'm afraid that I can no longer participate in this roleplay. I've been really busy lately, too busy to post anymore. I wish the best for you all, and apologies again.

Have a great day!

-BurningDark

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:18 am

Okay. Thanks for being part even for a little while though. Hope to RP with you again sometime~

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!