Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

We Remain

We Remain

a part of “We Remain”, a fictional universe by Kaaaat.

Within the rubble of the old world your group of survivors will try to carve out a living in this new and chaotic time. It's been seven years since the Cordyceps broke out. You have a secret that could change the course of humanity. Can you survive?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “We Remain”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

We Remain

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaaaat on Wed May 27, 2015 11:50 am

Welcome everyone! Rules will be posted soon. Please reserve a character and feel free to ask questions!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaaaat
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: We Remain

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Wed May 27, 2015 1:45 pm

Oh my God, The Last of Us is seriously one of the best video games I've ever played. It's like a movie and the end still makes me tear up. So, I'm in! I'll probably make a female character who was in university studying medicine when the Cordyceps broke out.
Last edited by lightningpoint on Thu May 28, 2015 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
( she / they )
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LogantheCope on Wed May 27, 2015 5:00 pm

I'm thinking of submitting a character if I'm not too busy later on.
“I still get nightmares. In fact, I get them so often I should be used to them by now. I'm not. No one ever really gets used to nightmares.” - House Of Leaves

"Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit." - Twenty One Pilots

LogantheCope
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby insouciance on Wed May 27, 2015 5:29 pm

This looks so good, and I love The Last Of Us (although I don't actually own it yet, I've watched YouTubers play it). I already have a lot of ideas, so I'd love to reserve a character! If you need any more info on them, just ask :)

insouciance
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaaaat on Wed May 27, 2015 6:08 pm

@insouciance: Thank you! I do too, although I don't own the game as well! Can't wait to see your character.

@LogantheCope: I hope you can!

@lightningpoint: Sounds great to me!

Kaaaat
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Thu May 28, 2015 12:51 am

I would love to make a character for this if that's alright :) I love The Last of Us :D
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaaaat on Thu May 28, 2015 10:17 am

@AvalonKnight: Yes, that sounds perfect! Me too :)

Kaaaat
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleWitch on Thu May 28, 2015 10:26 am

I would love to join! Will make a character soon.

TheLittleWitch
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaaaat on Thu May 28, 2015 12:44 pm

@TheLittleWitch: Sounds great! Thanks for joining.

Kaaaat
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaaaat on Fri May 29, 2015 5:33 pm

Honestly I can't wait to start this! Excited to see characters soon.

Kaaaat
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willowlae on Sat May 30, 2015 3:01 pm

ive never played The Last of Us but it must be cool!! Uh, hi! I submitted a character and will submit another, I really hope you like it! I would love to be in this Roleplay!!!!!
"Sometimes life is about risking everything for a dream no one else can see but you."- unknown

Willowlae
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Sat May 30, 2015 4:21 pm

OH MY GOD KAT, I HADN'T NOTICED, UNTIL NOW, THAT YOUR CHARACTER'S FACE CLAIM IS DREW ROY.
And let me just say, he is a hottie. Plus, he's amazing in Falling Skies, I love him.

EDIT: I just finished Esme! Hope you like her as much as I do.
Last edited by lightningpoint on Sat May 30, 2015 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willowlae on Sat May 30, 2015 7:39 pm

I totally just submitted my character sheet and i am super excited!

Willowlae
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willowlae on Sun May 31, 2015 1:53 am

I was hoping to reserve two! I already sent them in, just kind of did them at the same time!!! So sorryyy!!!!

Willowlae
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaaaat on Sun May 31, 2015 6:44 pm

@LightningPoint: I KNOW. Those are some of the many reason's I chose him :) (Sorry my history was so lengthy, lol- I just kept writing and writing). Esme looks great!

@Willowlae: That's alright! I'm very excited to start. They have been approved.

Kaaaat
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaaaat on Sun May 31, 2015 6:53 pm

Although all of the characters aren't finished yet, I'm beginning to work on our first post. Please ask me if you have any questions. The first posts will sort of introduce our varying ways of life. I'm making an NPC (Eileen) whom we can all roleplay with. She is the head of the Fireflies. I'll tell you if there are any changes. Thanks!

*MAKE SURE to check the OOC for any plot changes/directions before you post.

Kaaaat
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:34 am

I just finished Hunter, sorry it took so long work kinda got in the way. I hope you like her :)

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willowlae on Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:37 am

Should we make more guys as well? I think everyone having two would be an amazing idea. but just an idea

Willowlae
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaaaat on Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:01 pm

@AvalonKnight: Hunter looks great! No worries.

@Willowlae: LogantheCope is submitting a character soon (who I believe is going to be male) but older than the rest of our characters. I would make another male character, but I am involved in other roleplays and wouldn't have time to post as much.

Kaaaat
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LogantheCope on Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:15 pm

Yup submitted an older male character (I kinda went a little crazy, forgive me if it all seems a bit over the top lol.)

LogantheCope
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!