Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Maid Sama

Maid Sama

a part of “Maid Sama”, a fictional universe by WhenWorldsFall.

Two female school presidents work in a maid cafe part-time, what happens when two male students accidentally discover their embarrassing secret?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Maid Sama”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Maid Sama

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhenWorldsFall on Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:49 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Maid Sama"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhenWorldsFall
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Maid Sama

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erstwhile on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:19 pm

May I reserve a male student please? Thank you! Kaichou wa Maid sama is one of few Shoujos I really like so I love you for making this!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Erstwhile
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhenWorldsFall on Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:00 am

Haha no problem! I'll reserve a male student for you. I've watched it several times as its such an easy watch and always puts me in a good mood.

WhenWorldsFall
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erstwhile on Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:53 am

Thanks ^-^
Ahaha tbh I've never seen the anime only read the manga until the end. Strong women characters are just awesome. Y

Erstwhile
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhenWorldsFall on Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:51 am

Oh no, I have only seen the anime and have never read the manga, we're on opposite sides! I should probably invest in the manga as there are only twenty seven episodes in the anime.

Strong women characters are awesome! And so are characters like Usui! :P Did you still want to do the roleplay even if we don't get two other players to join?

WhenWorldsFall
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erstwhile on Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:30 am

Ah ha ha. LOL to put it as opposite sides... y'know for Shoujo things, I prefer manga over anime. The mood gets me more there and I am just too impatient watching anime srsly TvT I, instead, need to watch some anime already.

Hmm... dunno I would have liked it more if we were more people. I am not much of a one day one post roleplayer, y'know? We probably should post in the Roleplayer Wanted forum first. If no one bites, and if you're alright with a rather slow-paced roleplay with me (like one post in three days), I would love to do a one x one with you ^-^

Erstwhile
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhenWorldsFall on Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:47 am

Same -_- I've submitted a roleplayers wanted topic so we'll wait and see what that brings us. If no one else wants to take part in the awesomeness of this roleplay I don't mind trying a slow paced RP with you. I took part in a 1x1 once before and it was epic!

WhenWorldsFall
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:30 pm

Hi there! Could I reserve the second female character?

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyChemicalRomanceGuy on Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:39 pm

Hi! I love this anime! Could I reserve the second male? Thanks!! Also I'd love to do a 1x1 sometime maybe?

MyChemicalRomanceGuy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhenWorldsFall on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:04 am

Yes absolutely to both of you, I'm at work right now but consider both roles reserved :) in regards to 1x1, sure can do depending on the storyline :)

WhenWorldsFall
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erstwhile on Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:15 am

Awesome we got every role filled~ I look forward roleplaying with all of you!

Erstwhile
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:35 pm

I Finished my character! :)

I may have gone a little over board with it, sorry. XD

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhenWorldsFall on Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:09 pm

Id rather overboard than under XD

Accepted! Just waiting on mychemical romance guy now and then we can begin. Just so everyone is aware, our characters aren't matched up to each other for deliberate romances. This way characters can choose themselves naturally and it will be more interesting.

Does anyone have ideas or things they'd like to see played out in the roleplay?

WhenWorldsFall
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:08 pm

Nothing in particular.

Since everyone has their characters submitted, when will we be starting?

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erstwhile on Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:09 am

@ MyChemicalRomanceGuy
Our character's are best buddies, how about it? PLS. Would be so fun to make girls squeal. Especially the fujoshi girls. Muhehe. I probably suggest that your character is first in school ranking while mine is second? If everyone's cool with it.

Oh I totally want to school festival to happen sometime if the roleplay progresses. And club wars. Would want to give the school presidents some headache. :] Probably a mischievous prank secretively caused by yours truly (my character ahaha).

Now I am just pumped up to start this~

Oh by the way, when will the roleplay start? Beginning of a new term? Does everyone knows each other? We're all second years, right?

Erstwhile
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhenWorldsFall on Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:35 pm

Yes a school festival sounds like a good idea :)

We will be starting in a new term, so you've just had half term or whatev's and our characters are heading back to school. Our characters should all know of one another, obviously I don't expect the boys or girls to know much about each other. Lets keep our entire school day to one singular post, our characters can have interaction in the school day but we'll have to pre-decide that as I don't want us to linger in school which is why its important to get a good character introduction and the school day done and dusted in our opening posts.

In regards to finding out the girls are maids- do we want to do that asap? If so, I recommend me and thedoctorscompanion adding our travel to the maid cafe for a shift into our opening post. Then we can post about our shift there separately and the boys can post about getting there in the first place? Then we'll have a putting out the trash confrontation just like the original XD and then we can just see where it takes us and write our ideas in the ooc!

Sound good?

I feel the role-play will mostly take place around the student council room, events and the maid cafe as well outside of school.

@Doctor
In regards to our characters, I feel that they are in a mutual alliance because they both have a common goal but I feel their strong personalities will make them clash. I wouldn't put them as friends right now, but it could be a possibility in the future.
How intelligent is Kana? Because I envision Sora being smart (via lots of study) and therefore in the school ranking she'd be third if the boys take up first and second. If Kana isn't massively smart or flunks tests I can imagine that really driving Sora up the wall!

What do you feel Kana's opinion of Sora would be so far? Or do you need to wait to see?

WhenWorldsFall
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:57 pm

That sounds good to me.

I'd rank her about sixth or seventh, being pretty smart, but not caring too much to put effort into studying.

If they aren't friends yet, then I think them clashing a bit, and since Kana doesn't care quite as much about marks as her. She could be the mor relaxed one, trying to get Sora to have a bit more fun.

Just curious, when are we going to start posting?

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhenWorldsFall on Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:23 pm

Is it okay to start on Thursday? I know everyone is keen to start but my day off is on Thursday so I can have a nice lay in and my brain will be all bright and sunshiney ready for the first post. Also gives us a little day dreamy time to think of what we want to include in our first few essential posts :3

WhenWorldsFall
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyChemicalRomanceGuy on Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:28 pm

Hey @Erstwhile That sounds like a great idea and I'd love for our characters to be friends! We'll totally leave all the girls swooning! Lol

Also Thursday sounds good to start! I'm really excited for the role play!! I hope everyone is pumped and I look forward to it! :D

MyChemicalRomanceGuy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhenWorldsFall on Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:50 am

It's not the best post but hey the roleplay has begun and can only get better :D

WhenWorldsFall
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!