Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Holiday

The Holiday

a part of “The Holiday”, a fictional universe by skatexx.

It's winter break, which means it's time to get together for the holidays.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Holiday”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Holiday

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skatexx on Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:05 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Holiday"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

skatexx
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Holiday

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:15 pm

Aw, loved this old RP. I'd like to reserve the 3rd child with an Ashley Benson FC. She'd be 19.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅℳ₳ℜᵜℳ₳ℜᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ on Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:39 pm

I lied, can I have an exchange student type of thing. :D Wouldn't that be like, wow, who are you weird Asian kid. I am thinking of sixteen candles. Have the age as sixteen, don't know the face claim, sense I don't know if this is gonna get accepted.
If not, I'd like the fourth child, female, be seventeen, have no one a clue on the face claim though.
Last edited by ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅℳ₳ℜᵜℳ₳ℜᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ on Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅℳ₳ℜᵜℳ₳ℜᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miserable on Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:46 pm

I'll take a shot at child #4, as one of the sons with an RJ King face claim. He would be 18 years old. I'll likely also go for an out-of-family role but am not certain yet.

Miserable
Member for 16 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skatexx on Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:33 am

@ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅℳ₳ℜᵜℳ₳ℜᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ, interesting idea!! I envisioned the new wife as being a young Asian woman- somewhere in her mid-late 20's. What might make more sense is if your character is maybe a younger sibling of hers? Considering the Hudson mother died approx. 6 months ago, I don't know if they'd be up for hosting exchange students but maybe your character had to move in with her sister and her husband for some reason? She could be there visiting or living there full time. I would be okay with either option! I'm trying to keep everything aside from the 4th child 18+, but if you'd like to make a 17 year old, that would be fine!

skatexx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:26 am

@skatexx:
I'd like to reserve the older sibling with the face claim Liam Hemsworth or Colton Haynes, please. I am even willing to play a non family role, as well but going to wait before making a decision on that. ^^

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:44 am

Can I reserve the Hudson child #2 with no idea for the fc xD I have so many ideas for the fc but I think maybe taylor momsen? Or Emilie Voe Nereng?

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpencerDee on Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:50 am

Oh wow. I love this. I'd like to take up either of these two roles (whichever would be good):

> The new wife's child
> A childhood friend and neighbor of a Hudson child

If it's the latter choice, I might even be up for making them be someone's girlfriend, but I do envision my character as being gay so...

Anyway, I plan on using Halsey as the fc and she'd be 18-20 ish, depending on the choice.

SpencerDee
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:42 am

Hello! I'd like to take a character, a best friend of one of the children. Maybe the 4th. I don't have a face claim yet. She'd be 18.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:56 pm

Hi, as cliche as this is, would it be alright for me to make a maid for the family? She'd probably be 18 - 22, and saving up money for her dream university. I'm not entirely sure about the face claim as of yet, but I'll have a think. If I have the time, I might also make a male friend of one of the kids, but I'll see how I go. :)

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skatexx on Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:56 am

@RubyTuesday, afreerobin, Lostsoulbleed, Sunshine and Whiskey: All are good! Reserved!

@SpencerDee: The new wife is going to be fairly young (mid-late 20's) and Asian, so being her child probably wouldn't work. Childhood friend/neighbor would be cool! As I said to ᶅ ᵒᴥᵒᶅℳ₳ℜᵜℳ₳ℜᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ, I also wouldn't mind someone making a sibling of the new wife who is either visiting/temporarily living with the family for some reason!

skatexx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpencerDee on Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:29 am

@skatexx - Ah, gotcha. I'll be making her a childhood friend of the Hudsons.

SpencerDee
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phnx on Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:21 pm

✦ please ignore ✦

phnx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!