Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Seven Sins & Virtues

The Seven Sins & Virtues

a part of “The Seven Sins & Virtues”, a fictional universe by ThatStupidPunk.

The Seven Deadly Sins have been sent to Hades University to claim seven uniquely gifted humans for their cause but things take a wild turn when the Seven Heavenly Virtues show up.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Seven Sins & Virtues”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Seven Sins & Virtues

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:01 pm

I've finished Ozzy. I changed his FC to Jason Dilaurentis. I hope that's okay:

I made him in to a bit of an arrogant genius (to put it mildly). It'd be interesting if someone got through to him. Otherwise, he might become what Trump thinks he can be. xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShudderFox- on Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:13 pm

May I reserve Envy with hexcode #008080 and fc: Lucky Blue Smith?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShudderFox-
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:22 pm

Yes you may

Just a heads up everyone. Hoping to kick this bad boy off by Friday.
This is the end of control

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:05 pm

OMG I'M FINALLY DONE WITH IRA!!!!

>_> feel like i've been working on her forever!!
Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:42 am

Okay! I have decided that I will go ahead and reserve the virtue Patience. I have some ideas for her lol. I do not have a FC yet. I have to work on a different character before I start on Patience. ^^ I am thinking she'll be a clinical psychologist at the school.

Okay! I have finally decided lol. I will be using Nicole Kidman for my Face Claim:

Hexcode: #FF6A6A

That color may change... but that is what I have so far. And I am still debating on a name. I'll get back to you later today. ^^
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:13 pm

My Wolfgang is done now :)

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelSpirit on Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:16 pm

I've been going back and forth for like 45 minutes now...but...

I think I would like to reserve the Clairvoyant human if that's alright?

It was a toss-up between her and Charity, but I finally decided...

Anyway, this looks awesome! Her FC will be Tatiana Maslany:

With the hex code: #306754

AngelSpirit
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:17 pm

I'll accept him now

You're good to reserve. I'll finally get to updating the front when I'm less tired and lazy XD

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelSpirit on Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:29 pm

Alright done! Can't wait for Friday :)

Oh and even though it seems like Arwen is all niceties, trust me, she has a dark side :] Totally swayable to either side.

AngelSpirit
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:31 pm

I am almost done with Patience! I got most of the info done. I just need to finish the powers section and then read through to edit any mistakes and fix the coding. ^^ Sorry it is taking me so long lol. Something came up this evening. Imma try and finish her tonight but now I am tired XP. We will see.

EDIT:

I have finished. I just need to read through tomorrow.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelSpirit on Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:28 pm

Wait hold on, I wanna spruce up a few things first, so if you look at it and are like "gross" that's why

AngelSpirit
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShudderFox- on Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:10 pm

Envy is finished :)

ShudderFox-
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelSpirit on Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:45 pm

Guys I'm having issues...it keeps telling me that there's an SQL Error when I try and upload my charrie and that there's some sequencing error? I don't know where the error is or how to fix it and it won't let me submit the updated version of Arwen.

Help?

AngelSpirit
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelSpirit on Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:57 pm

Okay, so no matter what I try it will not let me update my charrie sheet. I have literally been going through every single line and previewing it and it all SEEMED to be in order only it STILL won't work!

Anyway, I'm annoyed. Unfortunately, I did change a lot but I have no way of showing you guys so if anything is unclear in my posting, please ask and I will answer all questions because that charrie sheet is just not accurate in any way, shape, or form.

AngelSpirit
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:53 pm

@Angel- huh. That is weird. :( you can probably just wind it to Punk via pm so he can review the profile. Then he corks go in and edit the profile since he is the gm.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelSpirit on Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:11 pm

I FIXED IT!

Note to self: computers do not like moon emojis :)

Arwen is officially complete!

AngelSpirit
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:47 pm

So Theron's not complete and I'm a terrible person especially with time management.

He's coming along at baby steps but I've got two assignments due and heading away this weekend so he might not get touched on much. Sorry!
ImageImage

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby electric on Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:46 pm

Hello!! This looks fascinating, I actually played Charity in a different rp on a different account long ago lol, so I'd love it if I could reserve Charity with the hex #6b2549 and the FC of Tonia Sotiropoulou (I'm also open to make a male Charity if you need gender balance instead).
ฯŸฯŸโ“”โ“›โ“”โ“’โ“ฃโ“กโ“˜โ“’ฯŸฯŸ

electric
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:44 pm

Desiree and Rin are finished, and I'm almost done with Ceire. ^-^

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:24 pm

@Nocturna Haha I totally get it take your time

@electic go ahead and reserve it

@Ruby accepted

@everyone first post is in the works. Started it a lot later in the day than planned so hopefully it gets done before my job.

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!