Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Land of Nod

The Land of Nod

a part of “The Land of Nod”, a fictional universe by MartinVole.

Whisked away from reality as they know it, and waking up in an alien world created by an unknown being, people find themselves appearing as they dream themselves to be, or believe themselves to be.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Land of Nod”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Land of Nod

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Tue May 17, 2016 5:07 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Land of Nod"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Honor and arrogance are two sides of the same coin. We don't need standards like "honor," we just need mutual respect, and to do right by ourselves, as well as others.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Streamwatcher Person of Interest Bug Hunter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Group Theory Giver

Re: The Land of Nod

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue May 17, 2016 9:38 am

Super interested. I'll put a character in asap.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Tue May 17, 2016 9:53 am

Oh this looks intriguing. might put a character in later when I get a chance.

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby L.Jaigirdar on Tue May 17, 2016 10:25 am

Ahhhhhhhh, this sounds really cool!! I'll submit a character as soon as I can!
"You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero. You just need to know who you are and stay true to that." - Vriska Serket

"All problems come from the human mind. In the mind, one's consciousness is just the tip of the iceberg. What lies beneath the surface... the subconscious... is far more vast." - Aonuma Shun

L.Jaigirdar
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Tue May 17, 2016 11:00 am

I am awake and I am ready to get creating!
Without the Dark, there can be no Light,
We have purpose
Without the Lie, there can be no Truth,
We have purpose
Without the War, there can be no Victory,
We have purpose
Without the Death, there can be no sacrifice,
We have purpose
Without the Hope there can be no Future,
We have purpose
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter,
We have purpose
Without the Emperor, there is nothing,...
And we would have no purpose

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Tue May 17, 2016 6:44 pm

Excellent! Glad to see there is some interest here! Looking forward to see what you all can dream up... get it? Ha ha ha... ha... eh... sounded funnier in my head.

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Streamwatcher Person of Interest Bug Hunter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Group Theory Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue May 17, 2016 11:10 pm

I have a work in progress and I will try and complete it by tomorrow evening.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Wed May 18, 2016 6:09 am

I think I'll throw my hat in the ring as I have a soft spot for dream roleplays. You can expect a character from me within a day or two. I look forward to joining in.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby L.Jaigirdar on Wed May 18, 2016 3:33 pm

I have a work in progress in! I'm going to ponder his abilities overnight and I should have a completed application in a day or two!

L.Jaigirdar
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Wed May 18, 2016 3:46 pm

Excellent! Want me to preemptively accept or wait until it is finished?

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby L.Jaigirdar on Wed May 18, 2016 4:02 pm

I don't mind. Whichever you want!

L.Jaigirdar
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Wed May 18, 2016 4:28 pm

Just finished my character. Noticed we mostly had females with a humanoid frame so I figured I'd mix it up a bit with a horsey dude.

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Thu May 19, 2016 12:35 am

I got my character submitted. Figured I'd put forward a Work In Progress since his abilities are going to require a bit of explaining as they're rather odd.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Thu May 19, 2016 1:44 am

He sounds really interesting, I like the humor as a coping device aspect to him.

Edit: Kickoff post is up!

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Thu May 19, 2016 7:58 am

Finished off Rick completely. I've got his powers up and everything. Naturally as he's an avid video game player he's got video game themed abilities. I should be able to get his first post up in a bit, I just need to catch up on some rest first.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby L.Jaigirdar on Thu May 19, 2016 11:40 am

Heya! I finished up Stian and gave him a bit of a polish, so I should have a post up soon! (Right after I attend to everything I've been procrastinating haha)

L.Jaigirdar
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Thu May 19, 2016 6:39 pm

Got my first post up. Since Rick's looking out from a tall place he's likely to spot one of you if you're moving around near the river area.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Thu May 19, 2016 7:27 pm

Alright guys I got my first post up. Collin's really confused and likely to spaz out when he realizes everyone else is pretty much normal haha. Just realized I'm like the only non human here. Looking forward to continue this though!

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raven king on Thu May 19, 2016 8:08 pm

Still got room? I would like to join but i am having internet issues so i would not be able to post until next week.

raven king
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Thu May 19, 2016 10:33 pm

Let the insanity begin!

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!