Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Forbidden Games {Restart}

a part of “The Forbidden Games {Restart}”, a fictional universe by Kura Ravengade.

They are an ancient race of beings who live in a world that is parallel to our own. The shadow men are frighteningly beautiful, and destructive. Will you survive in The Shadow World? Or will your greatest fears consume you?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Forbidden Games {Restart}”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:34 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Forbidden Games {Restart}"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Re: The Forbidden Games {Restart}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cracker jacks on Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:38 pm

Hello there! wonderful RP you have here! may I reserve the creeper?
Oh, and my greatest fears are 1)being driven insane by a possessed doll, and having cookies taken away from me...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cracker jacks
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:34 pm

Hey there.

Mind if I reserve the puppy role?

Honestly, I have so many fears. It's unreal. I guess the biggest of them would have to be darkness. Sounds like kind of a standard answer to this question but really I'm just terrified of not being able to see my surroundings clearly. I've seen too many horror movies to go trundling around in darkness without believing some vile creature is inches away from me at any given moment. My imagination is both morbid and overactive, and that can be a horrible mix at times.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:13 pm

@Crackerjacks

Approved!

@Kii

Approved!

Can't wait to see your characters! I'm super excited! :)

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TristisNox on Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:04 pm

Hey Kura Ravengade!

May I reserve the Luker?

Greatest fear is probably... Having an unfulfilled life, just coasting and not finding that spark.
It may have been the losing side, but I still don't believe it was the wrong side. --Mal

Life asked Death, "Why do people love me and hate you?"
Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie and I am a painful truth." --Author unknown

TristisNox
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:14 pm

Hi Kura,

Could i reserve the Rebel pretty please?

Greatest fear? That's tough...Probably failure in life...or drowning lol
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:59 pm

@TristIsNox

Approved ;)

@Emotionless

Approved, of course!

I'll get the main page updated!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shirogane on Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:18 am

May I reserve The Player? And if possible could we discuss a face claim change?

Greatest fear would be abandonment.
"Strange how there's always a little more innocence left to lose."

Shirogane
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:09 am

Hey, I think I might take the plunge and ask to reserve The Playful Flirt.

Currently, my fear is being swooped by evil birds. And it sounds silly but it just escalates in my head really quickly o.O About them hitting my head and having to go to hospital.

Retract that reso. My schedule will keep me too busy from doing the char real justice.
ImageImage

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:33 am

@Shirogane

I'm so sorry! I thought my response posted, but I guess it didn't go through! Request approved!

Who were you thinking for a face claim?

@xNocturnax

Thank you for letting me know!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:21 am

Kura I am not neglecting my characterm I promise. I was waiting to complete to see what yours looked like so I can get a feel for what I'll be working with.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:15 pm

@emotionless

It's all okay! I'll give an extension to everyone on their CS's since I haven't even finished mine. I've been going through a really rough time irl since Wednesday of last week, and I haven't been able to work on it. Please excuse my horrid GM'ness lol Please, get the CS's done at your own paces! (just try not to take too long ;) )

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shirogane on Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:50 pm

I was thinking Dylan O'brien, sorry for the late reply.

Actually, I finished his CS but if you want me to change his FC I understand (:

Shirogane
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:12 pm

@Shirogane

It's all okay! I'll go ahead and switch the face on the main page, and get it updated with his information. I'm liking the character! Just remember to change the Synopsis for his character since he isn't a WIP anymore! :)

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleWhisp(er) on Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:33 pm

Hey there! I'm real new to the site, but I've been RPing quite a few years now, and if possible, I'd love to take the Shadow Man! I think my greatest fear would be getting lost in depression again!

If need be, I'm more than happy to take a second character to speed things along, if that'd help at all. I think I'll get the Shadow Man's WIP up in a couple hours :)

LittleWhisp(er)
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:39 pm

@LittleWhisp(er)

I'm normally pretty hesitant to allow newcomers into my RP's since they don't know the coding for the site, but at the same time, I want to give everyone a fair chance just as I was given when I first joined. You can only ever improve yourself - I for one still have a lot I could improve with my own coding and writing. So, I'll give you the same chance I was given when I first joined. Don't disappoint me my dear! :)

Reservation Accepted

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IamQ on Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:43 pm

If its not too late may I reserve The Sweetheart and The Rebel? I understand if not, I know its says I'm new to the site but ive been here for a couple of weeks and you can check out my characters, I have a pretty good handle on the coding that is expected.

Either way thanks for your time.

(My greatest fear is Abandonment)
In This World its not FAITH That Saves Us But DEFIANCE.

IamQ
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:00 pm

@IamQ

Like I said before, I like to give everyone a fair chance. Can't wait to see the CS's!

The Rebel is already reserved, but you can take any of the other open ones, such as The Stud, The Mom, or The Party Girl.

The Sweetheart's reservation is approved for you, however.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IamQ on Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:43 pm

Thanks and I meant The Party Girl, I was thinking rebel just because I love Emma Stone so it was stuck in my head but I knew that :/ I really need to remember to check my writing before posting I just got so excited.

IamQ
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:40 am

@IamQ

The Party Girl is reserved for you!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!