Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I Hate You

I Hate You

a part of “I Hate You”, a fictional universe by Wyatt.

Hey, wanna travel through the land of dreams with an insufferable jerk? ...Oh. [1x1 bw Wyatt and Blueshsadow]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “I Hate You”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

I Hate You

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wyatt on Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:49 pm

Male or female characters can apply. Any age accepted. This is an "odd couple" style role-play, with eventual buddy comedy/guardian thrown in later. Romance may develop if it is appropriate but it is a slow burn; Landon is not supposed to be lovable but he will eventually change over the course of the story.

Only looking for one person to write with.

I tend to write quickly; one or two paragraphs per post so that dialogue and reactions flow naturally.

Any questions?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wyatt
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: I Hate You

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kato on Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:32 am

This sounds really fun. If I had more time available I would definitely go for it. But I don't! Good luck though. :D
"Schopenhauer was right, wouldn't you say? Life without pain has no meaning. Gentlemen, I wish to give your lives meaning..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kato
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wyatt on Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:24 am

Ah, well, thanks anyways. Fingers crossed, yeah? :)

Wyatt
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:32 pm

Oh this is intriguing and I've never been apart of a one one one here before. Still looking for a partner?

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wyatt on Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:24 pm

Blueshadow wrote:Oh this is intriguing and I've never been apart of a one one one here before. Still looking for a partner?

Yes! Feel free to submit a character sheet. I don't really have any restrictions on who you could play; any gender, any age, really. It's not meant to be a romance but a kind of platonic bonding type thing that will eventually happen. And a lot of adventure and hijinks, lol.

Wyatt
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:36 pm

Awesome. I'll submit something tomorrow hopefully. I'm thinking maybe a youngish(18-21) male from a wealthy but neglectful family. He'd probably be smart, shy maybe a bit nervous and way to sheltered at the moment to survive on his own but I'll sort out the details tomorrow lol

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wyatt on Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:40 pm

Blueshadow wrote:Awesome. I'll submit something tomorrow hopefully. I'm thinking maybe a youngish(18-21) male from a wealthy but neglectful family. He'd probably be smart, shy maybe a bit nervous and way to sheltered at the moment to survive on his own but I'll sort out the details tomorrow lol

Sounds good! Can't wait to see him! Tomorrow is jam packed for me but I'll try to pop on for a look in the afternoon.

Wyatt
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:30 pm

Submitted my bumbling oaf! Ready to start whenever you are!

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wyatt on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:18 pm

Excellent, yeah. :D Alright, give me half an hour and I'll have the OP up for you.

Wyatt
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wyatt on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:17 pm

There ya go! Hope that's alright. For the first post, I kinda had to assume where you are and a bit of action but feel free to use Goodworm, the goblin, and write it from your character's perspective. Granted, Landon's not a very reliable witness.

Wyatt
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:10 pm

Awesome first post! Sorry for the double reply lol. I just posted tho hope you like it! I think this is gonna be great fun! Looking forward to more

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wyatt on Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:22 am

You too! I hope so. It seems like our characters will have great chemistry, yeah. Even if they don't get along at first, lol.

Wyatt
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:33 am

Hey sorry it's been a few days since I posted got really busy. Imma try to get a post up soon tho on Monday by the latest!

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wyatt on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:11 pm

No problem. Take your time. I'm a pretty relaxed rp partner and whenever you post, I'll be willing to post again right after. I'm basically using this just to burn off stress and creative energy after work. So, it's important but not very.

Wyatt
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:48 pm

Posted! Sorry for the wait lol. The stories here are always fun to play but tend to slow down a lot lol. I'm trying to post as quickly as possible to up the awesome factor! Hopefully there won't be such s break on my end again for a bit

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wyatt on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:08 pm

That's alright! I'm at that point where work may pick up and I'll only be able to post once a day anyway.

Wyatt
Member for 7 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!