Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

When Beauty Strikes [Horror/Paranormal. Open]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

When Beauty Strikes [Horror/Paranormal. Open]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:56 pm

Note: This was inspired by the movie “Tamara”. I haven’t personally seen the movie [though I plan to], but I’ve read through reviews to get an idea of what happens so I could make an RP based on it.

There is a girl. Her name is Tamara Hale. A highly intelligent, unattractive student, Tamara Hale has an unrequited crush on her English teacher, and when one of the popular girls of the school overhears Tamara declaring her love for him and one of Tamara’s articles about steroid use among school athletes is published, the pretty girls begin braying for blood.

In desperation to have things the way she wants, Tamara invokes an ancient spell that promises love, beauty and power to get rid of anyone in her way. However, if the spell is to work, Tamara’s blood must be used as the sacrifice. And this is just what happens when Tamara gets a call from her English teacher, inviting her to meet him at a hotel, only to find it is a cruel prank being played by the three pretty-girls.

Upon this realization, Tamara lashes out at the girls, and in the process trips and falls, snapping her neck. Tamara’s blood oozes across the floor and onto the torn out page from her spell book. The three pretty-girls, in horror of what they had done, make a pact to not tell a soul of the death and bury Tamara in a paddock just out of town.

English class next day, the three friends are sick and nervous with guilt, worried that they would be found out. To their surprise and horror, Tamara enters the classroom – smiling, alive, drop dead gorgeous and [though the girls don’t yet know it] more powerful then anyone could imagine.

With the help of the only two people who had befriended her before the transformation, Tamara begins a calculated game of revenge using her newfound powers and carries out the ultimate vengeance on her classmates.

That is a loose plot that will be followed throughout the RP. As, yes, this is a horror/thriller/paranormal RP, there will mostly likely be some scenes describing some blood, guts and just plain gore. I will only be accepting mature, experienced role players – and make sure you can handle the gore and such. The following are the roles that will be open for play, and I doubt I’ll be making any more.

ROLES

Tamara – Tigerz-Peace
Friend of Tamara 1 – Reserved
Friend of Tamara 2 –

Pretty-Girl 1 – Reserved
Pretty-Girl 2 –
Pretty-Boy 3 – Reserved

English Teacher –

*The friends of Tamara are her friends before and after Tamara’s transformation.
*The Pretty-Girls are the three that killed Tamara. I have made it so there is one guy, possibly one of the first 2s boyfriend, pulled into the prank against his will
*English Teacher. I don’t know how active the English teacher will be, so yeah, he might go.

I will only be accepting experienced, mature RPers. That means they are capable of the following:
- Can write a minimum of 75 per post, making it worth while.
- Are literate, know how to use proper grammar, structure sentences etc
- Players who know how to stick with their character
- Are willing to accept constructive criticism on how to improve
- Can help move the plot forward, and provide their two-cents in the OOC
- They also have to be able to handle possible descriptions of blood and guts, and are not offended by coarse language and sexually implied comments.

Every person that I accept I have either RPd with, or I've looked at their posts before accepting them. Profiles are to be PM'd to me first, and then I'll let you know if you can post your character.

[size=150]
Character Sheets

Code: Select all
[center][color=#800040][b]Name >>[/b] [Full name, please][/color]
[size=85][b]Age >>[/b]
[b]Gender >>[/b]
[b]Role >>[/b]
[b]Personality >>[/b]
[b]Appearance >>[/b] [Picture's may be used, but only if you also include a written description. No Anime, either please.
[b]Brief Bio >>[/b] [If your a friend of Tamara's, mention how you came about to be so][/size][/center]
[/size]

Name >> Tamara Janette Hale
Age >> 17
Gender >> Female
Role >> Physco witch bent on revenge [xD]
Personality >> Intelligent & witty, Tamara can be quick to anger. Very confident when it comes to anything academic, and, after her death, everything else possible. Calculating, after her death, Tamara is, to put it simply - a blood thirsty witch bent on revenge.
Appearance >> [I'll have it up soon. Computers being a bitch]
Brief Bio >> Lived the average life of an outsider most of her life, intelligent and head over heels for her English teacher. Killed by her classmates, now set on revenge.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: When Beauty Strikes [Horror/Paranormal. Open]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:22 pm

I want to reserve Friend of Tamara 2
Those who think they know everything do not know that they do not know what they do not
know-Knock

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

If Aeropastle told teens that it was cool to hold your breath and die 85% of teens would if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their faces add this to your sig

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

knock
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!