Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yes, Master.. {Master and Slave RP}

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Yes, Master.. {Master and Slave RP}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JuneBreeze on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:16 pm

Akiko nodded heading for the door, "Great idea." She smiled it was beautiful out, they would just have to avoid the markets, they were always so sad.
Look at me, with my pretty bracelet and tiara... I'm a f*ckin' princess! -Gerard Way

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JuneBreeze
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KajiHaika on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:18 pm

Dasani watched the man put his arm around his daughter. He scoffed a bit and looked at the timid Neko that hadnt been chosen.

"I want her" He said.

He peered into the cage.

"Get ready to toughen up kitten" He smirked a bit.

This Feline had no idea what was in store for her. He straightened up a bit and awaited his purchase.
Tragedy Unfolds Tonight
As you Sever my skin Apart
Take this Sadess
&& Close your eyes, Love

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KajiHaika
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:20 pm

As the guard leaned in to pull Harmony out of the cage, Molly pointed at the twelve-year-old girl too.

"I want her too, Daddy!"

"I'm afraid that that's not possible, Molly."

"But I want her!" shouted Molly, stamping her foot.

"No,," said Blake firmly. "I came here to buy two slaves and you've chosen two."

"But I want her!" screamed the girl. "All you've bought so far is a boring boy and a boring big girl. I want someone my age!" Blake looked down at his little girl unhappily. He hated seeing her upset.
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KajiHaika on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:27 pm

Dasani watched the daughter of the man that stood next to him throw a bit of a fit. He Showed know expression but knew that if it was his child he would have told her to shutup. Spoiled. Thats what came to him when he looked at her. He simply turned his head. Though she was pointing at the neko he wanted. He already knew that she would not be getting her.

KajiHaika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:30 pm

Harmony stranded not to glare at the girl, but couldn't help but scoff when the child called her boring. She looked at the boy slave who she continued to torture by yanking his leash, and she pitied him greatly. She hated the thought that she might be joining him, and then someone else put a bid on her as well. At first she was greatly relieved, until she looked upon him and heard his words. He held an element of danger she’d felt from no human before, but did not break eye contact while the other Neko children shivered visually in his presence.

“Oh well with one of you is willing to pay more for her?” The stall owner asked when he noticed there were two bids for Harmony.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:33 pm

"Be quiet, Molly, you're embarrassing me. Even if we did buy a girl your age, you wouldn't see her. You're better than these slaves and I wouldn't want you spending time with them. I'm not looking to buy you a pet, my dear; I'm looking for people to serve us. Maybe when you're a bit older I'll buy you an actual pet." Blake looked at the gentleman on his right. He already knew that he wanted to buy the Neko. Glancing back at the guard, he snapped: "Hurry up with getting that Harmony girl out of the cage! We haven't got all day."

Rike stood unhappily on his leash, watching the commotion. Molly was now sulking profusely and shoved him away from her, causing the leash to burn against his neck.

"Move away from me, you stupid slave! Why would I want you standing next to me?"

Rike rubbed his neck and looked at the floor. "I'm sorry, Miss."

Molly smirked and yanked against the leash again.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:37 pm

I let my eyes look up now and then to see what was happening, and my gut twisted at what I saw. A slave boy being verbally abused and yanked by a girl.

I don't know that I even thought about the action, but I appeared, my hand on the leash, giving the boy enough length to not be pulled.

"Pathetic. Must you treat him this way?" I said. I had calmed but my face was strong with complacent fury. I had a passion for protecting other slaves, just like the passion for attacking Masters and guards.

"Are you ok boy?" I asked the child slave as my eyes never left the girl they called 'Molly'.
One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.

Eternity
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:44 pm

"I'm fine, sir," Rike replied, his heart beating harder as he wondered whether or not he would be blamed for this situation.

"Molly, give me the leash," said Blake. Sulkily, Molly handed it over and Blake wrapped it firmly around his hand. "Get your hands off my slave, sir," Blake said now to the other man. To the guard, he said: "I'm taking the older one. I bid first. The other fellow can take the young girl. But the older one is mine." The guard leashed her and Blake grabbed the lead in his other hand.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:44 pm

I backed into a corner when the man told me to be ready to toughen up. I had a feeling that this would not be a good experience. I awaited my cage to be open and the adventure to begin.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:47 pm

(Did i get leashed or something?]

Eternity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:50 pm

((No ,, Molly handed Blake Rike's leash, and Harmony got leashed because Blake just bought her.))

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:50 pm

The guard grunted in annoyance at the father.

“There’s an open bidding at the moment. State your willing price, and let the gentleman to your right do the same. Who ever is willing to pay more get the slave.” He said annoyed.

“Now now Hugo don’t patronize the customers. You both have good eyes. Red eyes, even among Neko’s are rare. She also knows several languages, as do all our Nekos.” Said the stall owner smiling. He loved a good auction.

Harmony however, was no longer holding back from glaring at the girl for her treatment of the boy.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:54 pm

((Hang on ... I thought the other guy wanted to buy Angleaya's character? The twelve-year-old one? Because Blake chose Harmony and then Molly demanded the younger one as well, but Blake said no.))

Blake held out a wad of notes. "This is how much I'm willing to pay, sir," he said in irritated tones. He grabbed Molly's hand and held it tightly as a form of protection against the strange man who was still holding Rike's leash.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:56 pm

(I'm not sure, who wants who?)

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:58 pm

((Okay :D .. My mistake. I thought that KajiHaika meant the other Neko.))

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:00 pm

((Blake chose you, then KaijiHaika said: "Dasani watched the man put his arm around his daughter. He scoffed a bit and looked at the timid Neko that hadnt been chosen.

"I want her" He said. " So I think Blake gets you.))

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KajiHaika on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:02 pm

[[No no no, i am getting the younger one. You can have the older one.]]

KajiHaika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:03 pm

"You woman!" called the head of the Slave business. The Slave-Dealer, Mickel Berns.

He had a long black whip in each hand. The kind made for bulls, not humans. The tiny tethers on the end had me wincing instantly.

"Miss Rayn! How many times do I have to tell you to stay in your cage?!" He said infuriated.

I was not afraid, though I knew too well the pain he would cause me. What I should have had was a smooth woman's back, but instead I had a the disturbing blessing of stories carved into my skin.
I looked down at the boy, his name Rike.

"I'm sorry, you deserve better." I whispered. My weakness was for children. Children slaves. The young Master children were horrible, and I felt almost like strangling Molly as was, but that would make me, Miss Rayn, all the more of a criminal.
I trudged towards Mr. Berns, holding out my hand, palm down.

"Slap my hand Mr. Berns, for I have been a bad girl today." I mused darkly. My eyes narrowed, but I felt the sudden surge of fear. He had the only way to control my teleporting.
I felt something hit my back, something electric. As soon as my knees buckled, two guards were at my sides taking me to a small stall across from the people, so that this sight would not reach the eyes of other Masters.
The guards were leaning me down to bow to the ground facing away from him.
The whip cracked over my back. I could feel the hard strike jolt to my stomach, almost instant nausea. I could feel how it had tore the cloth from my back, showing my scarred back. Marks of my resentment for each and every slave owner.
I shook as I felt a little blood rise with the oncoming welp that stretched from my left shoulder to my right hip.

"Will you behave Miss Rayn?" Berns asked with a wicked tone. He was the most heartless man I had known of.

Silence...

"Will you?" He asked again. I could hear his sweaty palm tightening on the leather handle.

"Y-yes." I muttered through my teeth. The pain was nothing. It was the surrender, being chained in the stall, that hurt.

Eternity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:05 pm

((Right :)))

"Here is my money," Blake said, handing over the wad of cash to the guard. "May I now take the girl?" Molly gripped his hand and looked up at him sulkily.

"I didn't want the boring one, Daddy."

"I told you, you won't be spending time with them anyway, darling," Blake replied.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:06 pm

(Ok i'll change my posts then. I was just a bit confused.)

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!