Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yes, Master.. {Master and Slave RP}

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Yes, Master.. {Master and Slave RP}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:47 pm

Aang wasn't ready for anyone to come in, he felt alone, like he the only one on earth. Quickly he shot fire at her, it came at her very fast, and swift, the only way to dodge it is if you were an Elemental yourself. They being the only one to turn it against their opponents, able to shift it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JuneBreeze on Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:51 pm

She gasped, shielding herself with her arms. A cry of pain came from her as the fire burned her arms and Akiko fell to the ground in pain.
Look at me, with my pretty bracelet and tiara... I'm a f*ckin' princess! -Gerard Way

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JuneBreeze
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:53 pm

He stared, realizing what he did. "Oh no..." He didn't mean to do it, he was, scared, now he was screwed for sure, her arms were burned, he had to heal them quickly, he needed water! He ran out. "Akiko...I'm sorry I....stay here!" He had to act quickly to the burns, if her parents saw, he would be probably gotten rid of, or worse yet killed! He ran to the faucet, turning it on, he pulled water out of the sink and ran towards her. He stared at her, putting the water on her burns, as they healed. He focused greatly on what he was doing.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JuneBreeze on Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:55 pm

She breathed deeply, only pink burn marks were left. Taking in a breath they glittered green and disappeared. "Don't worr, I'm okay, are you?"

JuneBreeze
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:01 am

Aang breathed hugging her, kissing her softly on her cheek. "I'm so sorry...." He said, holding back tears.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JuneBreeze on Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:04 am

She kissed him, "It's okay, you didn't know who it was. But I do need to tell you something..."

JuneBreeze
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:06 am

Aang felt sad he hurt her, something he never wanted to do. He kissed her again on the lips, holding her close. "Anything...." He smiled.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JuneBreeze on Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:09 am

"Well, you might be wondering how you got to your bed and how I healed my scarrs..." she trailed off, looking down.

JuneBreeze
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:10 am

Aang cocked his head to his sides like he did previously today. "Well didn't you just pick me up?" He said, forgetting about the Scar comment.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JuneBreeze on Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:14 am

"No I...levitated you,I don't know how but I can do these things, heal, levitate and all this other weird things. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before," she braced herself for angry comments.

JuneBreeze
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:16 am

Aang stopped, almost dropping her, he caught her again, still holding her. He didn't know what to say, was he sure he wasn't dreaming again? Shaking his head, he was trying to recap, but couldn't. He lifted her up, blankless eyes, he walked towards his bed, setting her down, lying there. He stared at the wall for a moment, what was he to say? Why would he even care. "Well, but..." He said, out loud. Why was he caring, it was just shocking to him. Smiling he just put his arms around her. "It's okay..."

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JuneBreeze on Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:27 am

She wrapped her arms around him and breathed him in. "I'm sorry I didn't say but I thought you'd hate me..."

JuneBreeze
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:28 am

Aang smiled. "I'm a Slave who controls all Four Elements, you really think I would care?" He chuckled. "I was just a little shocked I guess..." He grinned slightly. He kept his arms around her as well, and kissing her softly on her neck, and cheek. Smiling he stopped, and just stared at her affectionately.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Traziel on Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:35 am

(OOC: PM me if you would like to buy me. This board moves too quickly.)

Zxe was growing tired of the pen he was so commonly placed it. In all honesty a meal needed to be at hand for his hunger had begun to make the whole market look slightly dreary. The lights played tricks on his vision but he was positive that someone was looking at him. Bright emerald eyes peering from the back of a very dark corner didn't seem to intimidate this one apparently. Zxe squinted slightly as shrill squeak emitted from his nails gripping tight against the wine glass in his hand. The most clearly visible thing, being his pure white tail danced in curiosity as Zxe gave a look of a complete lack of emotion. His face was a bit dull in a sense. The chain that was clamped firmly on his ankles slowly slid across the ground as he motioned a single leg forward and slightly into the air.Zxe shook his foot a few times as if implying that his viewer should buy him. It seemed almost innocent and like the exact opposite action of a black collar slave, but his patience had grown thin and he would take almost anyone to get him out of here even temporarily. The market was too busy today for his likings.
Last edited by Traziel on Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Traziel
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JuneBreeze on Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:36 am

She looked down and blushed. Happiness swelled in her chest, she was so glad he was okay with it.

(Let me guess you like the Avatar?)

JuneBreeze
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:48 am

Aang smiled lightly. Finally he closed his eyes, hoping as usual no one walked in on them, yawning he layed there, falling asleep. The whole time, he kept her in his arms.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JuneBreeze on Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:55 am

She smiled, snuggling into his chest, and she fell asleep. For some reason she dreamed of Aang riding a giant flying bison...

JuneBreeze
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:58 am

OOC: ............. LMAO Yeah I'm an Avatar Freak, xD. I was so sad on the last episode I almost cried :'(Aang felt her on his chest, and just blushed as he slept, though he had no trouble sleeping at all. He felt nice and cozy, as well as warm with her by his side.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JuneBreeze on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:07 am

OOC: I was sooo pissed I hate Kataang, they gave all these Zutura hints and then they place a 14 year old with the seemingly 12 year old, why did it have to be on Nick? If it wasn't they could have made it better...

Some idiot was flinging a boomerang around and it hit her. "Eat feathers..." she mumbled and then in her dream he had turned into a chicken, what did she have for dinner?

JuneBreeze
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:17 am

OOC: DUDE NO KATARA AND AANG ARE AWESOME THEY HAD TO BE TOGETHER!?!?!?!!?

Aang woke up, staring at her, he couldn't really ease his way from her. Something scowling he just laid there, closing his eyes, still awake but resting.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!