Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

RPG's Daily Sketch Prompt Extravaganza!

a topic in The Artist's Cafe, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Have some artwork to share? Share it here — and feel free to ask for commissions!

Re: RPG's Daily Sketch Prompt Extravaganza!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby O-Great-One on Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:03 pm

preferred call name: GREAT ONE!
preferred pronoun: It.
do you want your work critiqued? Sure, why not?
if you could be any character in fiction, whom would you be? Ash from Pokemon! JUST IMAGINE ALL OF THAT IMMEASURABLE POWER AT YOUR FINGERTIPS.
interests/hobbies/etc: Video games.
and all that other jazz (anything else): HAIL, PEASANTS!

Prompt number 10, I suppose? LET THERE BE HAIR!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

O-Great-One
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Curtsive on Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:25 pm

Curtsive casts revive!

If anyone still wants to participate in this, I'll throw up a daily sketch theme, as AverageBear seems to be absent. :P I regret not posting earlier, but I had my own commitments to attend to.

theme no. 11)
puppet / doll
9/12/2012

Not much time to type here, but I did do a shoddy tiny little sketch to accompany.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Curtsive
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerke on Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:47 pm

I'ma do one hour sketches, if you folks don't mind. If you don't like me being my unoriginal self painting from already existing images, just feel free to (try to) stop me, before it's too late :D

preferred call name: Lerke
preferred pronoun: They
do you want your work critiqued? Don't care.
if you could be any character in fiction, whom would you be? Data's daughter.
interests/hobbies/etc: World literature, theater, Psychology, Ethics, Anthropology, Philosophy, soaps
and all that other jazz (anything else):Jazz is great!

Theme No 12) TV Shows cancelled early.
In the pictures: Cassie Blake from the Secret Circle. Also: She's a doll. What does this have to do with RPG? I think, someone should put up a role play with it, but I'm not playing a dude this time! ;)

Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.
Henry Van Dyke

Lerke
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inariko on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:14 am

Preferred call name: Inari or Inariko.
Preferred pronoun: She.
Do you want your work critiqued? Yes - constructive criticism is always welcome.
If you could be any character in fiction, whom would you be? C.C. from Code Geass. It would be interesting to be immortal.
Interests/hobbies/etc: Art, reading, dance, music, cake, and foreign languages.
And all that other jazz (anything else): Sticking with traditional art for now, because ever since I switched to Windows 7, my tablet has been acting up on me. It's driving me positively nuts.

Anyway...I sort of mushed Theme 10 and 11 together:

EDIT**: Quick self portrait :)

My tablet works. It's a miracle. All I had to do was uncheck a box in Settings. <_<

Inariko
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:43 am

preferred call name: Gaiadarkstar
preferred pronoun: She
do you want your work critiqued? Definately, I want to improve so it really helps.
if you could be any character in fiction, whom would you be? I would want to be a Jedi knight
interests/hobbies/etc: Anime, manga, drawing, reading, dancing, role playing, singing, writing, manga, and much much more.

Drawing for theme 11-doll/puppet Both of these I drew before but since they fit the theme I went ahead and posted them.
Worlds without end visualised, sketched, and written. From my mind and imagination to yours.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:02 pm

preferred call name: Yonni, Yonnibuns, Yonbi-ponbi. Seriously, though. Anything that sounds cheeky and fluffy. If you can come up with a silly name, then I'll probably come up with one for you, too. Cheesecake love-muffins.
preferred pronoun: She-lady. Lady-hulk.
do you want your work critiqued? Sure. They're just sketches, but I always appreciate someone trying to better my anatomy, awful coloring techniques and so forth. Uh, just be gentle. I'm a floppy-spined soul.
if you could be any character in fiction, whom would you be? Er, I'd probably be Haku from Spirited Away. Dragon-powers, bb.
interests/hobbies/etc: Video games; pencil-weaving; keyboard-typing and costume-making.
and all that other jazz (anything else): DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN?

I'ma be jumping in on the first theme (I think, er). Self-portrait, m'dears. Why did it take me so long to join one of these, anyways. And where did everyone go. Are you guys still around or what?
COMEEEEE BACK.

UGH. Scanner wasn't working so I had to take a picture with my cellphone
and I can't fit my tablet on my tiny-ass-coffee-table, so I did my best with the mouse.

Your guys' arts are lovely.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!