Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

(Different) Admin RPG?

a topic in Announcements, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Announcements are made here! You can read the archive or browse the latest.

Re: (Different) Admin RPG?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:25 pm

Sign me up although I'm fairly sure I will regret it. If I keep joining things, I fear I will go completely insane.
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skuld on Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:34 pm

I'm all for Gunslingers, unless we have any other ideas?
"Spartans! Prepare for glory!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skuld
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:00 pm

So, here's my suggestion (I'm all for editing, modifying, or an idea that's entirely different, but I want to at least get an idea out there):

An outpost far in the snowy, mountainous north regions failed to send a yearly report down to Gilead. A scout, dispatched to find out why, also failed to return. In light of this, a contingent of people/Gunslingers are sent out to find and remove the problem that is preventing the outpost's communication.
STAVE: Commala-come-ki,
There's a time to live and one to die.
With your back against the final wall
Ya gotta let the bullets fly.

RESPONSE: Commala-come-ki!
Let the bullets fly!
Don't 'ee mourn for me, my lads
When it comes my day to die.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:35 pm

So, Az was right. In previous meetings, it was apparently brought up that Delphi was suggested to be Admin-only. Circ has also pointed out that it would probably be preferable, since this is representing RPGateway, that it be an original idea such as this RP. So, thoughts?

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kasurin on Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:50 pm

I'd like to give it a shot.. So, sign me up, as well?

Kasurin
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:36 pm

As silly, stupid, and possibly elitist it might sound, the only thing that's going to get me to join this is if some certain people are taking part. Who they are, I won't say nor make mention of, but there are some people I've been waiting just about forever to RP with and I want my chance dammit. =(

On another note entirely, whatever the setting is, I'll likely be fine with it. But I just need the motivation enough to toss myself into another RP when I'm so busy offline as it is. I mean, I know I could probably do it, just need a spark or two.

Kouketsu
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eymber on Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:45 am

Oh, LMFAO, I didn't notice that it was an approval for posts topic... Just... use the one that is the most new, with the mentioning of the Guardian RP.... -=slaps herself on the forehead.=- God, I'm stupid sometimes.
...Arise and be all that you dream....

Eymber
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eymber on Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:49 pm

VOTE FOR DELPHI.

Eymber
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:46 pm

Seeing as this has mostly died - can I commandeer those of you willing to work on this previously to the Metaverse roleplay? We'll probably pick up on this one later, if Justin hasn't turned this into the Exhibition Team already. At the moment, I'd like to make a bit push into making the Metaverse a bit more active (and ultimately self-sustaining).
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!