Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Wish Against Fate

Ask A Character

a part of “Wish Against Fate”, a fictional universe by Black.

Children continue to disappear. They return, but now, as war machines. {CLOSED}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Wish Against Fate”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Ask A Character

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue May 10, 2011 6:40 am

I figured it would be good fun for people to get to know other characters a little better.

Basically all you need to do is answer the question above as one/all your characters.

Then ask your question.

If you want to specifically ask a question to a character then put their name in brackets. If not then just ask the question.

For example:

(To Noir)

Do you actually like being in Wish?

When you reply, reply like this.

Noir: Not really, but I cannot live in the real-world when I look like this.

Got it?

Alright then, here's my question:

What do you think of your powers/position?
Last edited by Black on Thu May 12, 2011 3:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] Ask A Character

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Tue May 10, 2011 8:22 am

Dark: "It is like money, the more you get the more you want. The only difference is that the human morons fear us and that everybody else does so to."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wavefury on Tue May 10, 2011 9:38 am

Tobias Redfield: "that's not even a question... That's a philosophical statement. Once I take over the world, I'm going to put all of the philosophers together in the roman collesium. Eventually, they'll start bickering so much, we can start the gladiatorial death matches! Because if they can't decide who is right, they'll decide who is left. and then the one who is left gets to try out my design for a butter-powered Jet-pack!"

"Anywho... I suppose I need to ask a question now, right? no, wait, that was a question.... can I get another one?.. I mean besides that one...and that last one..."

"Ah screw it. My question is, What kind of tests do you like more? Mental endurance, or physical ability? We're not even going to get into the quantum-flux time travel tests, since a majority of you would likely end up destroying the time-space continuum. but we'll get to that later."

lol, I put "hide the accelerants" and still got the lawful good color. XD

wavefury
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue May 10, 2011 10:14 am

Mikhail: I can honestly say, those type of tests amuse me quite a bit, but they aren't my favorite ones to do on the Subjects, my favorite would be dissecting them. I suppose if I had to chose one or the other, Mental endurance is so much more fun, your body can heal but the mind cannot. My question for you all is. What is your favorite type of music?. That is, if you've ever heard music."

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wavefury on Tue May 10, 2011 1:01 pm

Dexter: "Doctor Redfield would like me to inform you, Dr. Charter, that you wouldn't know a time-space anomaly if it," *pauses and plays an audio clip of Dr. Redfield* "If it bit him in the ass! maybe we should send him a Jr. Chemistry kit. that oughta keep that hack busy for a month or two..." *the recording ends as abruptly as it started*

"In response to your question, of the music Dr. Redfield plays while doing his experiments, I prefer the Ambiance songs from video games, such as Silent hill... that is, I did before the doctor broke my personality chip..."

Since I cannot die, in the manner human beings can, I would like to know how do you feel about death? more specifically, what emotions do you feel when considering the death of yourself and others.

wavefury
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Tue May 10, 2011 2:29 pm

Viper: "It happens....b-but if N-Noir" *eyes water up and starts to sniffle* "died I-I....DONT LEAVE ME NOIR!" *runs to Noir and crys*
*Say through mind* My question is....Do you like candy? What does it taste like?

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Wed May 11, 2011 1:26 pm

Raven: My powers are a test of my self control, if I don't maintain my anger I can hurt people, I hate it when that happens. As for my position aren't I just infected with radiation and staying in fate so as not to infect others with it? Thats also why I have powers, it makes sense I got them from radiation, thats what Mikhail and Harker told me anyway after they saved my life.

Physical tests can be more enduring to your health than a mental test, but then again a mental test may help the infected liike myself to become stronger in coping with our conditions, that is if you intend these tests for our own good. Although a physical test with some mental testing would definietly train us better to handle ourself if we are ever put into a dangerous situation.

Growing up as an heiress I listened to classical music, though I have never really hated it nor enjoyed it.

If i were too die I would be saddened if the people around me needed me, in all I would rather live, I want to see as much of the world as I can before I die. As for someone else, I would be troubled by it deeply, I hold it my responsibility if another dies in my presence, I believe.. I would feel... depressed and possibly distraught were someone close to me die.

Candy is sweet and can be sticky but in all my favourate is dark chocolate, a bitter type.

This is the most I have spoken in a while, possibly the last time I can speak sounds by the looks of my recovery. My question is "How would you feel having to fight/kill members of your rival company either Fate/Wish."
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Thu May 12, 2011 11:43 am

Andrei/Moróz: "Music... well, I've never had much of a choice, but Stas did find an old record player once, with some classical opera-type music. We listened to it over and over again." *Smiles* "And there was this one time, we were walking down the street, passing an arena, filled with music I had never even imagined before. I guess I like all music, because I've never heard much of it."

"As far as dying goes, I don't want to die. Even after becoming a Subject to Fate, I still cling to life, the basest of all human instincts. And I'll answer Raven's question now too. If I have to kill someone in order to keep myself alive and untouched by that freak doctor, I'll do it. If someone else died, someone... on my side, I" *thinks of Stas* "I.." *lies* "I wouldn't care. People die, there's no way around it, and it's coming to us all sooner or later."

"My question is... Even if we could get away from Fate(or Wish), what the hell do all of you think we could possibly do? Where would we go? Back to the streets? The cold? We'd just be looked down on... subjugated like before, or worse. Don't be idiots. We are what we are. There's no turning back."

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wavefury on Thu May 12, 2011 11:53 am

Redfield: "Well, you could always join my army and help keep the rest of the population in check, Once I force the UN to Surrender to my army of robotic death monkeys. Of course that would put you in a rank beneath a robotic death monkey. As much as I'd like to give you all a higher rank; the Robotic death monkeys I have bred so far are already forming a Union. If I show preferential behavior to more evolved life-forms, they may go on strike. Then what do I have? No robotic Death monkeys."

"So, my turn to ask another question... let's see... Ah, here we go, If you could fight any historical figure, living or dead, who would it be?

wavefury
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!