Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bloody Tricks-Slashes and Gashes-OOC+SU

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Bloody Tricks-Slashes and Gashes-OOC+SU

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:15 pm

In Character!

DeathMurderBloodFleshHorror

There's no other way to protect myself... These people, these faces... Haunting me, a constant pain. I can't take the stares, the lies.... No more. They end tonight...

Burkens County Police Report

Recent:

● Homicide: Sarah Baker, 15, 119 lbs, found dead near home at 7:00 AM, fifteen stab wounds to the torso and face, occuring at an estimated time of 5:00AM-6:30AM.

● Homicide: Tyler Wakings, 16, 178 lbs, found dead near Old Urkin Road at 11:23PM, over fifty stab wounds to the torso and throat, occuring around 9:00PM-10:00PM.

● Homicide: Macy Karter, 16, 109 lbs, found dead near outer Burkens County at 6:30AM, twenty-eight stab wounds, including two heavy blows to the head, occuring around 3:00AM-5:00AM.

●Homicide: Jason Burnings, 17, 192 lbs, found dead near abandoned Pickens Road at 12:00AM, thirty-six stab wounds to the torso, legs, face and throat, occuring around 5:00AM-6:00AM.

Suspects: Currently unknown, yet assumed to be a student of Burkens High School.

And these reports keep flooding in, causing fear to come alive in the people of Burkens County. Parents fear for their children, afraid to even let them leave home. Students fear for their lives, unsure who's going to die next, being warned to not go out alone, always let someone know where you'll be. The whole high school is in a frenzied panic, all, that is, except for Maria Silant; a quiet, socially-awkward girl of 16, her friends are limited to those of the Chess Club, but, she always seemed optimistic about her lack of popularity. Keeping to herself a majority of the time, either doodling or reading, no one would suspect her of being a blood-thirsty menance to their existance.

Too bad, they're wrong.

Maria unknowingly suffers from a disease of the mind called, "Shizophrenia", which often causes illusions, such as auditory hallucinations, paranoid behavior, and other odd things. Fighting the suggestive voices that buzz from her own mind, Maria struggles with the urge of suicide, constantly being pressure to "pick up the knife", or "jump over the railing". These violent impulses cause her to enjoy inflicting pain upon others, such as small animals, just to prevent from harming herself, yet, these impulses began to grow, hungering for larger prey. Her first murder wasn't even planned; walking home from school late one afternoon, an aquintance of hers asked if she'd like a ride home. Accepting, she steered him deep within the woods until they weren't even in county land, and, with a pocket knife found in his glove box, stabbed him to death, leaving him and his car out in the middle of seemingly no where, walking all the way back to the county, half-dead from the exhaustion.

And that's how it all started, these horrible voices egging her on, killing more of her peers to silence the roaring crowd in her head.

Up until now, no one's tried to stop the killings, too afraid, worrying about themselves too much to think about anyone else. That is, until he lost his best friend, Jason Burnings. Michael Wilt, a nice guy and all-around gentleman, was like a brother to Jason, and vice versa, them being an inseperatable pair. They grew up together, so it made sense. Yet, when Jason's body was discovered, lifeless and cold, Michael made a vow to find the killer and avenge his best friend. His top suspect? Maria. Why? Because he remembered Jason talking about trying to be nice to her due to the fact that she had nearly nobody, and said he saw her walking home, thinking about giving her a ride.

Maria, up to this point, wasn't concerned about covering her tracks, yet, the strange voices began to tell her to be careful, that there was someone, or something, after her, trying to get justice against her. Now uptightly paranoid, yet, still keeping her pokerface, Maria is fighting Michael every step of the way to the answer.

Characters:

Existing Roles:

♔Maria Ashlin Silant: Taken by Litria Death
♔ Michael Wilt: Taken by The Joker116

Moldable Roles:

Maria:
♋ Mother:
♋ Father: Reserved for Free Spirit
♋ Sister:
♋ Brother: Reserved for TheMindStorm
♋ Best Friend: Reserved for Kagerou
♋ Friend: Reserved for elliot
♋ Crush: Reserved for Aeris Strife

Michael:

♕Mother:
♕Father:
♕Sisters:
♕Close Friend:
♕Girlfriend:
♕Friend:

Character Sheet:

Code: Select all
[center][b][i]Name Here![/i][/b]
[img]Image Here![/img][/center]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Phobias:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Goals:[/b]

Maria Ashlin Silant

Role: Killer
Appearance: Standing at 5'7" with a waterfall of choppy, ink black hair, Maria is a girl with a deep, sullen look about her. She is ghostly pale, with vivid blue eyes that make her skin even whiter in contrast, and has multiple piercings, also giving her the look of a broken doll, as her skin is very smooth and flawless. She is slender, but constantly wears clothing larger than her as a means of hiding, such as hoodies, jackets, and oversized shirts, along with baggy jeans that don't really fit her. She never wears makeup, nor any accessory, really, and usually hides her face behind her hand or hair.
Personality: Maria is very soft-spoken around others, quiet and withdrawn, yet, when alone and safe, she begins to hear voices of unknown people, perhaps those that she had killed, speaking to her. This gives her a hostiale, shaking mannerism to the way she acts and moves, as if she is expecting someone to appear behind her. She has a devious, dark way of seeing things whenever she lets the voices speak with her, feeling a constant hole of sadness with all she does, yet, beneath it is the intent of a lost child, torturing insects due to boredom.
Bio: Editing
Phobias:
~Fear of multiple voices/murmurs/whispers~
~Fear of being alone~
~Fear of crowds/groups/being touched by many people~
~Fear of the cold/ice/frost~
~History
~Stephen King books
~Dark colors
~Silence
~Silver/Shiny objects
~*Company(at times)
~*Isolation(at times)
~Sugary things
~Basic things
Dislikes:
-Loud noises
-Being bullied/pestered/irritated
-Bright things/colors
-Comics/Short reads
-Social events
-*Isolation
-*Company
-Sour/Spicy foods
-Crowds
Goals: Her goals aren't really laid out in her mind now, but before her trauma she planned on becoming a Journalist.
Last edited by Litria Death on Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:55 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Bloody Tricks-Slashes and Gashes-OOC+SU

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:24 pm

I want her Best friend, if that is okay. :D
Hey, that's a post!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:30 pm

Yeah, that's fine! :D

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:57 pm

Ai Naraku Chizaki

Role: Maria's Best Friend
Appearance: At the height of 5'5", and natural black-brown hair, Ai actually has a bit of a cheerful look around her. She has light skin, but it is not pale, and it is smooth. She also has a pair of very dark brown eyes. She is small, like most Asians are. She likes bright colored clothes, band stuff, or what her family calls "the rebel style".
Personality: Litria, I hate presetting the personality. -.-
Bio: Editing
Phobias: Ligyrophobia, or the fear of sounds (loud).
Likes: Candy, Video games, and secretly likes Michael Wilt, but doesn't tell anyone, not even Maria
Dislikes: Yelling, Maria keeping her troubles to herself.
Goals: Just to live life to the fullest.

Still editing. If you want a personality, then I will put one.
Last edited by Kagerou on Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aeris Strife on Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:11 pm

May I have her crush?
Hey bitch, I don't care if it kills me
and I don't give a damn if it hurts
I'm going to live for the fun of it
Because this is my stinkin' life, not yours

Aeris Strife
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:24 pm

Strife!

Waiting on your post for our 1x1. :D

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aeris Strife on Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:27 pm

Okay, Bloody, don't pester me!

Aeris Strife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:29 pm

I wasn't! Just saying. XD I'm kinda tired. :D

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:41 pm

Of course, Strife. Welcome aboard! :D

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elloit on Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:20 am

Well, would you mind reserving me the spot of Maria's friend? (who will also help her slaughter people! Mwahahahaha...)

I would make the profile now, but the thing is I'm leaving for a two week holiday to Devon tomorrow, so depending on whether or not the place has internet I won't be able to post. The character I have planned is supposed to be made all sadistic by coming out of a coma anyway, so he can wait until I get back.
Sound ok?
Should a machine not function upon striking the panel marked 'on' this is an omen of great ill. The operator must repeat the ritual from the beginning re-purifying himself, enscribing the runes, intoning the incantations, and again striking the panel marked 'on'. Should this procedure fail, the operator must recourse to consulting the instruction manual...

elloit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:31 pm

Sounds awesome! Spot reserved! :)

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elloit on Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:37 pm

Yay! ^^

Do you want me to make up the char profile now, or wait until I get back?

elloit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:51 pm

It doesn't matter. Whenever you feel like. :D

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elloit on Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:50 pm

Ok then...i guess I'll put it up if I finish before I leave... :)

elloit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:20 pm

Okay! :3 I need to finish mine. :P

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:37 pm

I'm not BloodIce17 anymore YAY! :D

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aeris Strife on Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:49 pm

OMG You're different! And a Roxas lover!

How did you get someone to change your name? I wanna change, because mine irritates me now.

Aeris Strife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:57 pm

Oh. I just PMed one of the Admins. :D

AND I LOVE ROXAS! :D But, therefore, I also have to love Sora. I also love Axel. :D

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aeris Strife on Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:25 pm

Axel rocks. And so does Demyx. I also like Riku, and Sora.

I shall see how I can go about changing my name...

Aeris Strife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:37 pm

I should go post. XD

Axel is cool. And in the beginning of KH2 HE IS SO SWEET! :D

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!