Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bloody Tricks-Slashes and Gashes-OOC+SU

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Bloody Tricks-Slashes and Gashes-OOC+SU

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edamame on Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:46 am

Not sure if this is exactly the best time to post this, but, er, would this character be fine?

Minette Wilt

Role: Michael’s Sister
Appearance: Minette is a bit of a physically imposing girl at the height of 5’11 and an athletic frame. Her tendrils of course, curled hair is a light mouse brown in color, with natural highlights of blonde occasionally making themselves known. Like her brother, her irises are grey in their pigmentation and often rimmed by a light line of black, a result of her insomnia. Most of the muscle on her body is accumulated in her legs and forearms, almost entirely dependent on her role as a tennis player for its existence.
Personality: Though often times she comes off as bitter, apathetic, and sarcastic, Minette is actually an emotional girl with a fear of others view of others. She’s a strong believer in protecting the weak and dislikes seeing any bullied or targeted by those stronger than the victim, giving her an odd flair of chivalry. Despite her air of self-confidence, she’s plagued with serious self doubt over her own worth and the array of conditions her body suffers from.
Bio:Minette has, since the earliest she can remember, suffered from a wide array of mental and physical disorders, the most prevalent of which depression, insomnia, paranoia, anxiety, and bipolar disorder. As such, she’s often been avoided by others at her age due to her unstable personality, achieving her the title of an ice queen. Alone, bored, and desperate for something to take her mind off of her own loneliness, she joined a local tennis team, dedicating all of her time and effort to the sport. She excelled almost immediately at the sport and began to participate in tournaments around the country, travelling with the other members of her team via RV and plane. It was on one of these trips that her coach realized her imbalances a result of her ailments and brought them to her parents her attention at the age of ten. Gladly she took the medication for all of her illnesses, other than insomnia, and soon rejoined society as a mostly normal member, gaining her first friends not long after. She's always considered herself to have a close relationship with her older brother, but his recent more than questionable acts and intense belief that the, in her eyes, innocent Maria to be Jason's murderer has had her questioning his sanity. As of the moment, she currently believes that Michael might actually be the killer running around town, placing the blame on Maria as a means of deniying what he has done.
Phobias:
Agliophobia-the fear of pain
Agateophobia- Fear of insanity
Catagelophobia- Fear of being ridiculed.
*Small Animals
*Tennis
*Tranquillity
*Sleep
*Sculptures
*Creativity
*Plants
Dislikes:
*Hospitals
*Psyche Wards
*Restlessness
*Violence
*Loud Commotions
*Boring People
Goals:
To become a botanist; specializing more in the field of growing medical cannabis for the local club and studying the effects of the still rather enigmatic plants effects on the mind and body.
If I make the lashes dark
And the eyes more bright
And the lips more scarlet,
Or ask if all be right
From mirror after mirror,
No vanity's displayed:
I'm looking for the face I had
Before the world was made.
~W.B. Yeats

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Edamame
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:16 pm

Oh, you're accepted... I'm going to try to make this Roleplay continue. So sorry... ^-^'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Free Spirit on Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:10 pm

I have to pull out, I can't keep up at the moment, problems at home, being threatened to get kicked out :/ If anyone wants my character page go ahead :)

Free Spirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:29 am

Ah, hell, that sounds awful. Hope it works out for you, Spirit. xD Uh, anyways... Anyone still interested in this?... Gah, I'm willing to break it off to a OnexOne if I can get a reply... ^-^'

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edamame on Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:58 am

Oh, I'm so sorry, I applied for this and then blegh.
Family problems, friends moving away, all that stuff no one ever likes >.<

I'll try to post a reply sometime in the next two days if that's alright.
Though my character wasn't exactly a main one to start with >.>;

Edamame
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:13 pm

No, no, that's okay. :) I'm not sure we have our other main character, anyways... I'm about to close this unless we can regain our charries. ^-^ Feel free to post, though! :3

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CarmellaScarlet on Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:32 pm

hey,can i join?

CarmellaScarlet
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:15 pm

Um, well, it's been dead for a while. I suppose I could restart it, but not at this time. ^-^ Glad you've taken interest though. :)

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!