Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Final Fantasy VIII: The SeeD Exam (OOC, Sign-ups now closed)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Final Fantasy VIII: The SeeD Exam (OOC, Sign-ups now closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superfly on Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:40 am

Welcome to Balamb garden, home of the SeeD mercenary training school. In this academy or garden, there is a Training ground, a Library, Infirmary, Quad, Cafeteria, parking lot and Dormitories. Everything a student at this Garden needs to train and pass the SeeD exam so the student can become a mercenary to make money on missions.

The SeeD exam. An exam based solely to show those who have skill and can follow orders through missions. A new SeeD exam is to be taken shortly, starting with the written exam.

The written exam takes three hours, the candidate must answer 250 questions within this time frame. Theyā€™re not allowed to talk or stare at anyone else. To pass the test, one must get 70% of the questions correct. The higher the percentage the better you do overall.

Next is the field exam. Where a student must be able to capture their own GF and be able to harness their skills in battle. The candidate will have 24 hours to find their GF selected for them and be able to convince them (Through force or diplomatic means) to fight for them. The quicker you obtain your GF and how you go about it, will go towards your overall grade.

Lastly, we have the Final Exam. The Grand finale, where your skill, intelligence and strength all combines into one. A mission is set for all the candidates to complete. These can range into individual tasks or teamwork skills. The mission usually involves a current war, a retrieval act ,or an assassination, putting your abilities to the max. But remember, only 4 people can pass the exam, the rest will have to participate next time.

-----
Yes, I know. Itā€™s a Final fantasy VIII RP and even a high school RP, but Iā€™m going to try and make it move at a fast pace. All the main characters in the original story are out of combat, which means theyā€™re either dead or retired, AKA they wonā€™t be playable character.

This RP will be anything can happen. There is no main storyline after the SeeD exam which is why Iā€™m just going to consider doing missions of different kinds. If we can get a main storyline after the exams thatā€™s great, but for now thatā€™s open for suggestions.

If you have any questions just ask them, I wonā€™t eat you alive for being confused.
---

Rules
First of all, PM all character sheets to me so I can overview them. If you fail to do this I will know you havenā€™t read the rules and therefore will not be included in the RP.

No godmodding or power playing.

Literate roleplaying please. No one liners and spelling mistakes are allowed.

Romance is allowed (PG-13) and encouraged but none of this ā€œFrom when we first met we were in loveā€.

What I say goesā€¦

If youā€™re going to join, I expect you to post. If youā€™ve made a commitment to post you need to honour it.

Keep OOC in this thread.

And please post in Third person.

If I have any more rules Iā€™ll inform you and then edit this post.

----

Guardian Forces
-------------------
Iā€™m going to allow everyone to be creative here. Design your own GF which powers you will use. When we begin, we wonā€™t have these powers. Not until the field exam. With each GF created I will post them under hereā€¦

GF Name: Fenrir the Wolf
GF Appearance: A great over sized wolf who is more like a beast than a breed of wolf. His eyes glow gold when there is a full moon, and the wolf is extremely skinny, but well built to intimidate his opponents. His fur is black to conceal him in darkness. The wolf has massive teeth, and often is disgusting enough to have saliva dripping down his mouth
GF Powers:
Howl-- Fenrir Howls so loud it hurts his enemies ears. The sound wave stretches for a mile, but only damaging the ones positioned under a hundred feet from him. The attack can deafen an enemy foe for hours, and in rare cases permanent damage

Savage-- Fenrir attack with the full force of his body, using his sharp claws or teeth as weapons. He musters up all his strength in a ferocious blow, running quickly and almost seen as a blur. This attack can be prevented by shattering the earth beneath him.

Earth Strike-- A small powerful quake erupts and can ensnare opponents in a tight mound of earth. Fenrir claws strike the ground, sending a sonar wave in the ground. Seconds or minutes can pass before this move takes full effect in capturing the enemy.

----

GF Name: Issun the Warrior
GF Appearance: http://el-grimlock.deviantart.com/art/S ... n-15641640 (Issun is roughly an eighth of an inch tall. Despite his size he is extremely swift and powerful. Any attack he makes is as big, deep, and powerful as if performed by a normal swordsman)
GF Powers:

-Cut: Jax swings his sword and Issun flies forwards at light speed, instantly making the cut that Jax made, with exact precision and devastating speed and power. The blow happens as Jax swings, and with as much power as if he was swinging with all of his strength, times 2. It basically allows Jax to cut things from a difference, with great power, no matter how hard he actually swings. Issun has to actually do the cut though, so its possible for someone extremely fast to block it, or dodge it.

-Pentagram Blades: Jax swings his sword in a star pattern, and Issun flies forwards spiralling all around the target and slashing at it rapidly from all sides at excessive speed, ending in front of the target facing away from them, completing a 360 rotation by turning back to them and slashing one more time.

-Heaven's Wrath: Jax hold his sword straight up in the air, and grasps it with his second hand as well, then swings it straight downwards as hard as he can. Issun appears directly in front of the target, and 100 feet above. He then swings downwards, and falls through the air as he does so, shooting to the ground and delivering a devastating blow capable of shattering a boulder with ease. While still being extremely fast, this move is far easier to dodge than the other moves due to the slight delay, and the fact that Issun can actually be seen in this one, his sheer speed as he comes down makes it look like a black line (like a speed line in comics) shoots from the heavens to the ground, ending in a ring of dust shooting outwards.

----
GF Name: Ryaia
GF Appearance: http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u250 ... fairy3.jpg
GF Powers:
Shadow Slash- Ryaia slashes a single target
Shadow Arrow- Ryaia shoots target with poison arrow
Dark Rain- a black acid rain falls on all targets

NOTE: Yes you can have past GFs as well, you still must describe them and their powers. If I feel it is godmodding I will disallow it.

Character Sheet (Iā€™m going to remind you to read the rules if you havenā€™t already)

Name:

Weapon:
Magic:

Personality:
Appearance:
History:

GF Name:
GF Appearance:
GF Powers:

-----

Name: Eliza Amoury

Weapon: Sub Machine Gun

Magic: None

Personality: Eliza is your typical lazy average student. She is indifferent to the average school life and thus chooses to socialize with very few people. She can be hostile and even short tempered at times but overall is bearable once you warm up to her and vice versa.

Appearance: Elizaā€™s long blonde hair stretches past her shoulders, it is tied into a ponytail witj a black ribbon. Her eyes are a bright gentle blue and her skin is pale. She is about 5ā€™5 and is well toned for a lazy person. When not in uniform she wears a blue jacket and black trousers.

History: When Eliza was a child she was raised solely by her dad. To her, he was the best dad in the world. Unfortunately before Eliza was 14 her father passed away leaving her in the Trabia garden. After this Eliza was kind of indifferent to school life, but wanted to become a SeeD for the different places in the world she was sent. She was oblivious to how much work had to go into it.

Eliza transferred to Balamb garden from Trabia garden at the age of 16 to take the final SeeD exam. She failed, realizing she had to take it again. This time, she would hopefully pass.

GF Name: Fenrir the Wolf
GF Appearance: A great oversized wolf who is more like a beast than a breed of wolf. His eyes glow gold when there is a full moon, and the wolf is extremely skinny, but well built to intimidate his opponents. His fur is black to conceal him in darkness. The wolf has massive teeth, and often is disgusting enough to have saliva dripping down his mouth
GF Powers:
Howl-- Fenrir Howls so loud it hurts his enemies ears.

Savage-- Fenrir attack with the full force of his body, using his sharp claws or teeth as weapons.

Earth Strike-- A small powerful quake erupts and can ensnare opponents in a tight mound of earth.
Last edited by Superfly on Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Superfly
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Final Fantasy VIII: The SeeD Exam (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViVi on Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:34 am

This looks promising. I'll reserve a spot and post my character later. I really don't have time now

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViVi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superfly on Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:18 am

Sure. Take your time and don't forget to PM me your character first. :D

Superfly
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:38 pm

Name: Sevick Dirk

Weapon: Longsword
Magic: none yet (will be Shadow)

Personality: funloving and joking but is shy (Mainly around girls) and tends to just stick with same group of friends
Appearance:
History: Born in a poor family Sevick became a thief at an early age. Over the years he made his living off of whatever he could get with the tip of his sword or the fast swipe of his hand. This of couse got him in trouble with the law but lucky for him the SeeDs were looking for a good rogue at the time. So for him it is pass and join or get locked away.

GF Name: Ryaia
GF Appearance:
GF Powers:
Shadow Slash- Ryaia slashes a single target
Shadow Arrow- Ryaia shoots target with poison arrow
Dark Rain- a black acid rain falls on all targets
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:35 am

Name: Jackson (Jax) Warsaw

Weapon: Sword ( http://Gorgon-Medusa.deviantart.com/art ... d-84270361 ) Revolver ( http://Raverunner.deviantart.com/art/RG ... r-77652856 )
Magic: none yet

Personality: Quiet and seemingly shy. He is a very loyal friend, and a kind hearted person, but he can be vicious and ruthless when the situation calls for it, the proverbial wolf in sheeps clothing.
Appearance: http://ximena-chan.deviantart.com/art/A ... o-68424649
History: Not much is known about Jax. He was found wounded at the gates of the academy with no memories three years ago, and they decided to keep him at the academy with no other options. He showed uncanny skill and was a swift learner in the schools disciplines.

GF Name: Issun the Warrior
GF Appearance: http://el-grimlock.deviantart.com/art/S ... n-15641640 (Issun is roughly an eighth of an inch tall. Despite his size he is extremely swift and powerful. Any attack he makes is as big, deep, and powerful as if performed by a normal swordsman)
GF Powers:

-Cut: Jax swings his sword and Issun flies forwards at light speed, instantly making the cut that Jax made, with exact precision and devastating speed and power. The blow happens as Jax swings, and with as much power as if he was swinging with all of his strength, times 2. It basically allows Jax to cut things from a difference, with great power, no matter how hard he actually swings. Issun has to actually do the cut though, so its possible for someone extremely fast to block it, or dodge it.

-Pentagram Blades: Jax swings his sword in a star pattern, and Issun flies forwards spiralling all around the target and slashing at it rapidly from all sides at excessive speed, ending in front of the target facing away from them, completing a 360 rotation by turning back to them and slashing one more time.

-Heaven's Wrath: Jax hold his sword straight up in the air, and grasps it with his second hand as well, then swings it straight downwards as hard as he can. Issun appears directly in front of the target, and 100 feet above. He then swings downwards, and falls through the air as he does so, shooting to the ground and delivering a devastating blow capable of shattering a boulder with ease. While still being extremely fast, this move is far easier to dodge than the other moves due to the slight delay, and the fact that Issun can actually be seen in this one, his sheer speed as he comes down makes it look like a black line (like a speed line in comics) shoots from the heavens to the ground, ending in a ring of dust shooting outwards.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superfly on Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:51 pm

We'll start when we get two more people, including ViVi when he sends me his Character Sheet.

Superfly
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superfly on Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:55 pm

Well, if I don't get another Private message by tomorrow morning then I will start the RP. Pretty eager to get it started..., plus it's not going to be that fast paced that people still won't be able to join.

Superfly
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyris on Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:36 pm

^.^ I'll set up mine, and send it to you ASAP. I'm usually on (almost) every day, so posting shouldn't be a problem. Just in case, I'll try to give a decent amount of notice if I'm going to be off for a bit.
Hate can be a positive emotion, when it forces you to better yourself.
-Atreyu

I am the clown with the tear-away face
Here in a flash and gone without a trace

I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"
I am the wind blowing through your hair
I am the shadow on the moon at night
Filling your dreams to the brim with fright

-Nightmare Before Christmas

Pyris
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superfly on Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:44 pm

Sure thing! And thanks for making me aware :)

Superfly
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyris on Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:28 am

Ah, about my PM. I might change my mind about the girl thing. I'm still not sure yet. I just wanted to make sure it was okay, if I decided to do it.

Pyris
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superfly on Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:30 am

Hey, like I said in my PM, it's your character, as long as they don't god mod, it's alright with me. If you do decide to change your character just tell me in PM with the edits :D

final-fantasy-viii-the-seed-exam-t14470.html

RP is up... get posting! :D

Superfly
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyris on Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:24 pm

Name: Xanthe Black

Weapon: Gunblade
Magic: Plans to specialize in lightning/status spells.

Personality: Generally aloof because of personal reasons, Xanthe prefers to stick to the shadows and study, as opposed to get out there and socialize. He's cold, cautious and calculating, and the girls often say he'll be the next 'great villain.' He supposes that comes from the cruel, sarcastic comments he mutters from time to time when his more malicious side starts to show. Although he doesn't particularly care about those things, he's been told that in order to pass his exams, he'll have to become more outgoing and get along well with the other members of his squad, so he has to try, right?
Appearance: His hair is naturally a dirty blond, but he dyed it burgundy before entering Balamb Academy. His pale green eyes survey every room upon entering it, usually making him look overly-paranoid. His almost-frail build makes him look as though he shouldn't be wielding a gunblade, but his baggy clothes hide his lithely muscular build. His height reaches an easy 6' 2."
History: He aced the written exams with ease, and acquired his Guardian Force, Odium, through a mixture of force and cunning. Once it came to his finals, however, he flunked. Though promising, they had said, he was disobedient and out of control. When he left home, he'd told his parents what he was going to do with no questions asked, and though they were against it, he went anyway.

GF Name: Odium

GF Appearance: The only things really seen about this GF are the blood-red hair and glowing red eyes, paired with the large, riveted scythe that curves around its shoulder. It's body is clothed in a bloody cloak, reaching to the ground, had it stood on it. Occult fans speculate that the 'Grim Reaper' image came from Odium, though it has yet to be proven.
GF Powers:
Rift-- A rip appears in the air above Xanthe as Odium's scythe appears and floats in front of Xanthe. In a flash, a second tear appears behind the opponent and the weapon surges forward to return to its owner, slashing the opponent in the process. This move causes no damage to Xanthe.

Massacre-- Odium flashes before the opponent or group of opponents and uses his scythe to strike all enemies down. This move, while powerful, heavily damages Xanthe as payment for his strength. It may also lightly damage any allies, depending on the strength of the opponent. This move is not permitted durning cadet combat, because it has a high chance of causing permanent damage to the target.

Odium's Wrath-- This move targets a single enemy, lightning hailing down around it and wrapping it in an electric orb. The sphere squeezes in on itself, causing numerous status effects as well as a bit of damage. This move causes light-moderate damage on Xanthe as payment.

((Didn't Squall have Shiva and Quezacotl when he took his field exam?))

Pyris
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superfly on Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:31 pm

Lol, yes... But I don't want to be insanely strong when this begins..., so I'm going to make it as if we're each only acquiring our first ones.

Superfly
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyris on Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:39 pm

^.^ Alright, I'll make sure to mention that Odium was confinscated. (So long as he gets him back.) Honestly, that's a smart move, though. *chuckle*

Pyris
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harbinger on Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:50 pm

Name: Kaze Gaunt

Weapon: Sword; katana in pic.
Magic: none yet

Personality: Kaze can be quite quiet at times, and when around people he likes he can be the life of the party. He cares for his friends but never trys to get too attached to anyone.
Appearance: Image
History: If there was ever a time when bad things could go wrong it was in Kazes younger teen years, his mother died of a disease as did his brother who cared for her, leaving only his father to bring him up. Although it was terrible it gave Kaze life experiance of the world. Now he has joined the garden and to become a SeeD and make his father proud. He also has a dark secret which he doesn't share with anyone else, because it wouldn't be a secret if he did.

GF Name: Seydia
GF Appearance: Image(Seydia is about human size. Her staff is were her most powerful spells are conjured from.
GF Powers: Sphere - Seydia holds the staff aiming it at the opponent, the area infront of it forms a semi transparent sphere which blasts into the target. It causes non elemental damage.

Fearful insight - Seydia uses her magic to confuse and cause beserk to the targets, leaving them vulrenable for a few seconds.

Justice - Seydia holds her staff in two hands above her head then slams it into the ground infront of her. The effect causes a semi transparent wave to fly towards the targets inflicting moderate damage.

Harbinger
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:09 pm

You know, I have a SeeD RP that you could all join. It needs a few more people anyways.
"Glorious and generous as I am, it's only befitting that I reign as a god. Surrender now or share your hometown's fate."
Ira Vehementi - Monomate

Growlithe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superfly on Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:51 am

Alright, we have to wait for Gabriel_Whist before we can continue to post. I don't want anyone getting left behind and losing interest.

I should also tell you, that as soon as the exam ends we're just going to skip a week. I realize this gives our characters little time to socialize, but this is the only time I will do this in the RP.

Superfly
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wizard_and_Glass on Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:05 am

Name: Chandra Elloise Villalobos
Preferred name: Elle

Weapon: A short broadsword slung over her lower back and a lever-action rifle with a bayonet.
Magic: Gravity magic

Personality: Quiet and reserved, Elle rarely speaks out about anythingā€¦though most of the time she doesnā€™t have to speak. If someone is antagonizing her, Elle normally does not hesitate to break a few bones to get her point across; most of the time she will only break a finger, though larger offenses will merit a higher ā€œgiftā€ of pain. If left to her own devices, Elle shows herself to be rather studious, a book in one hand and some form of sustenance in her other. In battle, Elle proves to be a fierce foe, dogging her opponent tirelessly. Even without weapons, however, she proves to be a challengeā€¦sheā€™s not nicknamed Diamond Fist for nothing, her knuckles proving harder than most males.
Appearance: Elle is quite the noticeable figure, especially with her attire andā€¦assets. Being rather gifted chest-wise, she does nothing to hide this fact, wearing a white jacket with a collar that hides much of her face to the bridge of her nose, the bulk of the coat cut to bare a good portion of the underside of her chest. It proves useful at times, providing ample distraction for males unused to seeing a female so unabashed about the way she dresses. From her chest down, her dark skin is exposed, having better abs than some males. From the waist down, she is dressed a bit more modestly, though still in white. Her pants cling tight to her hips, yet are baggy from there down, an inch from covering her feet and the straw sandals she wears there. Her eyes are quite bright, a beautiful green hue, her hair of blonde equally bright. Her hair is not long and flowing like that of most females, either, the only long portions of it being the three braids, one on the right front portion of her head, barely reaching her shoulders. The second and third braids rest on the back of her head, one on each side, long enough to reach the middle of her back, the rest of her hair barely long enough to shade her eyes. On her hands, she wears a pair of skin-tight leather gloves, wearing white straw sandals upon her feet.
History: Elle, from a young age, proved to be both a handful and a rather gifted young lady, though lady was not the proper term for a young female who could tan the hide of any young male her age in the village. Coming home with more bumps and bruises than boyfriends, she was constantly in hot water from neighbors for bruising their children up. When she became old enough to fend for herself, her parents packed her up and shipped her off to Balamb Garden to get her out of their hair and make something useful of her standoffish nature, letting her grow in a place that would teach her to harness whatever rage drove her to fight.

Twice now she has failed to pass her tests, wishing to pass them this time, studying hard to do so whereas the first two attempts had been done with little study. Her attitude changed much after her first failure, becoming less cocky and quieter. After her second failure, she became the quiet figure she is to this day, going for her third attempt to pass the exam.

GF Name: Bast the Destroyer
GF Appearance: Large and seemingly incapable of movement, Bast starts out as a massive, statue-like suit of armor that slams to earth from a roiling black portal that manifests in the sky. That is merely his container, however, for Bast is truly locked inside the suit of armor. After being summoned, the armor takes a few moments to break the seals, thus letting Bast free. On the inside of the obsidian suit of plate mail, Bast is a giant humanoid figure, wearing little more than a loincloth and shorts beneath it, flesh of a sickly green with a shiny bald head. Despite his zombie-like appearance, Bast is quite swift, loud, rude, and crude, as well. His weapon is the halberd jammed into the hands of the suit of armor, waiting for him to yank it free and use it.
GF Powers:
Crippling Beam: Bastā€™s signature attack, using it soon after being summoned. Essentially, the Crippling Beam is a blast of putrid green, poisonous energy that originates in the back of the giantā€™s throat, shot with great speed from his maw when fully charged. If the target is hit, it debilitates his foe, slowing them and weakening their fighting spirit. Even near misses can affect foes with weaker will, the beam causing the land around the point of impact to decay.

Poisonous Slash: Another toxin-based attack from the giant that is Bast, this time channeled through his massive halberd. With the tip of the massive weapon pulsing with his sickly energies, Bast swings his halberd low and wide, slashing all targets with the toxic blade, weakening their fighting strength and causing flu-like symptoms in those who survive, requiring bed rest.

Earth Stomp: Raising his massive foot, Bast stomps down upon the ground, causing the terrain to crater beneath his foot. That is not the extent of it, however, for a seismic wave weaves its way towards the opponents, doing minor damage if it hits, but it is more for distraction than damage.

Wrath of the Titans: Bastā€™s most powerful technique and one used only in desperation, he calls forth his brothers and sister to fight with him, each of his siblings the same size as he is. Each titanic humanoid forms around Bastā€™s targets, slamming their hands into, quite literally, the ground. Pulling up the chunk of terrain that his targets stand on, the four large humanoids lift it above their heads, leaving a rather long fall for the foes if they wish to avoid what comes next. Lowering the chunk of stone once more, it is launched into the air, foe still upon the platform, the siblings disappearing as Bast pulls his halberd to a ready position, preparing as the stone descends from the heavens. Slicing upwards through the stone, Bast aims to slice into his foe, though even missing is devastating, for the two chunks normally pulverize the target as everything crashes to the ground once more. The reason this is used only in desperation is its priceā€¦the blood of the summoner is required, the amount depending on how powerful his foe is.

Wizard_and_Glass
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:06 am

Name: Celdy (pronounced as Kel-Dee) Rutee

Weapon:

A self-developed weapon called Pandoraā€™s box. It is a rectangular mechanical arm that houses two weapons, a long blade and a hand cannon. Other than the aforementioned weapons, Pandoraā€™s box can also acts as a bionic limb, capable of applying 5x the force the wearer can muster.
Magic: Scanning, Enhancement, and Weakening Magic.

Personality:

Celdyā€™s life and attention is primarily directed to machineries. Almost everything that comes out of his mouth is associated with machines. However, despite his clear obsession Celdy wants to have a social life but the problem is, nobody really wants him around because they canā€™t relate to him. This had turned him into a shy, awkward speaking guy.

Appearance: http://armsama.deviantart.com/art/Boy-with-Glasses-98456566
History:

Celdy is the grandson of one of the original engineers who constructed Balamb Garden. Even at a young age, Celdy has always been interested in machineries. He tinkered with any and every piece of technology he could get his hands on. During his childhood, Balamb Garden had passed over their home (in Balamb Town) and Celdy was all but awestruck by its magnificence. He immediately sought out what the floating ship was.

Eventually, Celdy ended up enrolling in Balamb Garden to see and explore the airship/school himself. He has no knowledge however, that his grandfather was one of the gardenā€™s original designer.

GF Name: Nunuzac ver. 4.3
GF Appearance: http://img359.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... rgeft3.jpg

For its entrance, 3 colored wisps of light (orange, red, and greed) descend from the sky and starts drawing Nunuzacā€™s image in midair. After itā€™s complete, Nunuzac takes shape and rotates once.

GF Powers:

Scan Weakpoints ā€“ Nunuzac does a full scan of the enemy, determining itā€™s weakpoints and labeling them with glowing red spots. This increases the chance of landing critical strikes on the target.

Attenuate Magic ā€“ Nunuzac causes magic that is cast on the battlefield to loosen up, causing some of it to leak out. This causes the magic to lose power.

Oracle Synchronization ā€“ Nunuzac links its fast calculating mind to the party, giving them enhanced dodge and faster movement speed.

Extract Magic Weakness ā€“ Nunuzac scans the target for magic spells that are strong against it and produces the spells inside his body. The party can draw these spells out of Nunuzac afterwards.

Binary conversion ā€“ Nunuzacā€™s ultimate skill. He transforms the party into Binary codes, allowing them to completely evade one attack. After performing this, Nunuzac will have to be resummoned again.

GK061490
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superfly on Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:36 am

GK061490, you neglected to PM me, showing me you haven't read the rules. For this reason you cannot be active in my rp. Sorry.

And alright, Gabriel Whist hasn't been online in a day, and I want to carry on before we get kinda bored, so he can just make a post summarizing the exam.I hope thats okay with him...

Anyways, you can continue to post now. :D

Superfly
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!