Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Final Fantasy VIII: The SeeD Exam (OOC, Sign-ups now closed)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Final Fantasy VIII: The SeeD Exam (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kitsunes shadow on Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:12 pm

Reserve. and yes I will pm when I think of something.
If you do something stupid and it fails, you are pathetic.
If yo do something stupid and it works, you are heroic

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kitsunes shadow
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Final Fantasy VIII: The SeeD Exam (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superfly on Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:48 pm

Sorry. I got my last reserve in earlier today. They will PM me their profile later. As of now, these sign ups are closed.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Superfly
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Name: Kazuki Strife

Weapon: Chains about 6 feet long which he keeps wrapped up around his body when not in use. He also specializes in martial arts such as Judo and Taekwondo for those tight situations.
Magic: Haste, Protect, Cure, and Quake.

Personality: Kazuki is a rather friendly character. Despite his menacing appearance due to the fact that he has his weapon showing at all times – the chains wrapped around his body – he proves himself to be an overall nice and generous person. The typical “I’ll help out anyone in need, if it’s within my reach” sort of person if you will.

Don’t let that sweetness fool you though, although he is a kind-hearted person, he does not hesitate to kill if he is forced to, one of the many life lessons that he learned at Balamb Garden.

Appearance: Kazuki has medium length, pure black hair; he doesn’t really care much for his hair, so he just goes with whatever style it’s in when he wakes up in the morning. He dresses randomly as well, but his wardrobe is mainly filled up with either scarily dark clothing or brilliant bright clothing, nothing in between. He has two 6 foot long chains, his main weapon, which he keeps wrapped up around his body. This is his equivalent of “sheathing his sword” if you will.

He has a rather buff, muscular build, another side effect, although not necessarily a bad one, of carrying around those chains all day. A pale white tone reigns over his entire body; he’s not exactly the type that likes to be out in the sun all day long.

History: When he was a child, Kazuki showed a great interest in fighting and physical combat, this usually led him into trouble, so his parents made him take a few karate lessons to show him some self-discipline and at the same time, it was a place for him to let out his fighting needs.

Soon after he reached the age of 10, his parents considered sending him into Balamb Garden so that he would put his skills to good use. Of course, Kazuki saw it as an opportunity to grow physically, so he entered willingly.

He has been too lazy, or rather said, he considered himself unprepared for the written exams, so he simply never took them in earlier years. However, seeing as he hit the age of 18 not too long ago, he figured he might as well give it a shot; although written tests aren’t exactly his favorite parts of Balamb Garden, he knows it’s necessary.

GF Name: Kero

GF Appearance: Kero could easily be mistaken for an albino tiger, being the same size and shape as one really confuses most people. However, Kero is easily superior in strength and speed compared to a normal tiger.

GF Powers:
Blinding Speed – Kero charges at the opponent at a speed that is impossibly fast. Not exactly a very powerful attack, it is used more for its speed rather than its power.

Savage Beast – A form of berserk takes over Kero as he rams into the opponent striking his opponent with every part of his body imaginable.

Solar Claw – Burning claw attack that strikes into the enemies like extreme solar rays. Works during the day as well as during the night, the time of day does not affect the pwoer. A rather slow attack, but very powerful.

(Woo, last spot. xD)
Last edited by Cloudstrifehammy on Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cloudstrifehammy
Member for 16 years

Re: Final Fantasy VIII: The SeeD Exam (OOC, Sign-ups now closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:11 pm

Okay then... I must have missed it... Oh well maybe next time then...

GK061490
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superfly on Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:26 am

Alright, I'll now be making the post that skips the week..., sorry about that inconvenience by the way.

Edit*** That post is now done, I'd appreciate it if no one skipped on ahead to their results so I can have one of the instructors tell you what you have to do... (As I've hinted in the actual story).

Superfly
Member for 16 years

So are we actually going to use this as an OOC or what? I don't really see any activity in here lol.

Is the story going to end now after the results from our exams? Or will the story continue for a little while with a few plot twists and what not? I'm still up for something else in the RP, not sure about the others though. Just stating my opinion that's all. ^^;

Oh... and sorry if my last post was a little on the long side... it did use up a good 3 and a half pages on Microsoft Word. ^^;

Cloudstrifehammy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:05 pm

So anyways, to whoever's running this RP, may I reserve a spot in the next RP?
"Glorious and generous as I am, it's only befitting that I reign as a god. Surrender now or share your hometown's fate."
Ira Vehementi - Monomate

Growlithe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superfly on Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:32 pm

Cloudstrifehammy wrote:So are we actually going to use this as an OOC or what? I don't really see any activity in here lol.

Is the story going to end now after the results from our exams? Or will the story continue for a little while with a few plot twists and what not? I'm still up for something else in the RP, not sure about the others though. Just stating my opinion that's all. ^^;

Oh... and sorry if my last post was a little on the long side... it did use up a good 3 and a half pages on Microsoft Word. ^^;

I'm thinking if we just got through the exams it would be too short. So I'm going to have to include a mission after the exam, which I have already hinted in my posts what it will be.

Then after that we'll see. :D

And Riku Uchiha, It's really on a first come first serve basis depending on how many spaces I have free at the time.

*Edit****Great post, I think thats everyone except for Wizard_and_glass, right?

Superfly
Member for 16 years

Neh, I am so sorry I haven't posted, guys. I've seriously felt like burnt crap on a stick for days. My nose has been so stuffed I couldn't think and for the past day and a half I've been hacking up green glods. That's probably more than you need to know, but I will try and force myself to post if I can. Again, I do apologize for taking quite so long. T_T I'll take some medicine and maybe I can manage a post then.

Wizard_and_Glass
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superfly on Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:00 pm

No worries :D

Sorry I haven't posted latetly. I've been busy, I will do tomorrow. :D

Superfly
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!