Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Have a love for Wolves or Epic Tales? Inquire Within.

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Have a love for Wolves or Epic Tales? Inquire Within.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:22 am

Hello! My name is Seveneleven. I am a roleplayer that has been apart of RPG for nearly 4 years now. Although I have been roleplaying for much longer. I am an easy-going and supportive GM who is looking for players that have an interest in playing as animals, specifically wolves, or even moreso, players that have an interest in participating in epic tales of adventure and fantasy. Despite the roleplay being about wolves, trust me, this roleplay isn't all about being an animal. It's much more than that, is about being apart of an epic universe filled with wondrous locations and ever present danger. A world where mystical things can and will happen, a world that straddles on the brink of total chaos. A world that I hope you will have an interest being apart of and of course saving...or perhaps destroying it?

This tale is centers around a race of highly intelligent wolves that have access to the powers of the natural elements. There are many elements and therefor each pack was created to represent a specific element. Some examples include the Tenneth Pack, which are wolves that have the ability to create and manipulate fire, the Dimitrios Pack, which can manipulate the Earth, and the Avira Pack, which can manipulate the Wind. There are much more packs than these mentioned and all are accessible to you, the player, to roleplay as. It is a large world, but one that is easy to jump into. I will say that this is a continuation of the original, but I have posted up a synopsis for new players to read, so they don't have to read through the first installment.

I really hope those that have read this are very interested. Trust me, the story that we are about to tell will be an epic one, but also a very enjoyable one. I hope that you can find the time to join us. If not, then I do really appreciate you for taking the time out of your day to read this. Thank you and goodbye to those I will not see, but to those that might join, I hope to see you there!

Link: roleplay/elemental-battles-rage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Have a love for Wolves or Epic Tales? Inquire Within.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:33 pm

Hello, written this post to help bump up this topic, but also as a courtesy to those who are thinking about joining. For I am going to write a synopsis of the events thus far in Elemental Battles: Rage to help ease newcomers to the story. Of course you are always welcomed to read through the actual roleplay itself.

Rage starts off with a most terrible of travesties, the Ausi Pack was attacked by a group of terrorists led by the ruthless and charismatic Tenneth, Prometheus. Not only did his attack damage many of the Ice Wolves's homes, but nearly killed their Alpha. The recent attack has given fuel for direct confrontation between the Tenneth and the Ausi. Fearful of the lives that will be lost over this rogue Tenneth's actions, the Tenneth Alpha called forth his War Council to discuss possible courses of actions.

Most of these courses were to either defend or continue forth with an assault. While there are those that support Prometheus, whose rising in popularity as a hero for the people, there are those who do not. One such character is Durandel, a Canicus wolf who wishes to avoid the bloodshed between two Packs over another actions, which were beyond their control. Durandel, having traveled and worked with an Ausi before, we called upon to seek out his friend, Nova, and convince him to avoid this conflict. Durandel left his home to perform his duty.

Durandel eventually found Nova with the help from his friend and fellow council member, Ezra, and entered a lengthy discussion. It took a bit of time but Durandel managed to convince Nova to go along with this crazy plan of his. While things were going fine their conversation was interrupted by Tenneth sent by Ephraim, a rival of Durandel on the Council. Ephraim is a devout associate of Prometheus, and fearing for his boss's position within their Society, sent his wolves to capture them. Labeled a traitor, Durandel's life was saved by a combination of Nova and a third party of Arlyne wolves. The Arlyne simply used Nova and Durandel to send a message to stop fighting near their waterways.

While the situation could have been quite hostile, the event's distressful qualities were reduced when a familiar face appeared. Alina, a Kita and former traveling companion of theirs, was already working with the Arlynes to give refuse to her freed people. Alina helped to ease their minds by allowing the Arlyne to let them leave in peace. She took her leave and thus Nova and Durandel parted ways. Each having new obstacles to overcome, Durandel will have to find shelter since returning home would be a most dangerous decision. As for Nova, he must return home to convince his people to not lead an all-out assault on the Tenneth.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:23 pm

A further update to aid and interest those who would like to join or follow along:

Having went their separate ways, Nova and Durandel soon find out that Fate would not allow this group of friends to stay apart for long. Nova, on his journey back to the mountains, happens upon the same group of fire wolves that had jumped him earlier. However this time that group are bound and bleeding, having been caught by a group of Ausi wolves in the area. Knowing that it had been this group had been the one's intending to slander Durandel's name, and their capture meant that they could not return back home to destroy his friend's reputation, Nova decided to postpone his trip home so that Durandel could return to his.

Meanwhile across the woods Durandel reunites with another former companion, BattleDemon, who is running to escape another wolf. BattleDemon, a death wolf, is suffering from memory loss, and Durandel spends a great deal of effort trying to convince her, who is now going by Dey, that they know each other. Their conversation is cut short by another group of wolves, whose motives are unclear other than they intend to capture the pair. Nova, who was able to locate the two of them, joins in the ensuing fight in which things go quite badly for the three companions. Only when the Tenneth, the fire wolves who had gone to find their missing comrades, intervened were the three friends able to escape.

Running from the dangers that seem to be constantly surrounding them, Durandel, BattleDemon, and Nova each struggle to find answers to the violence that surrounds them. Are wolves of different packs working together simply and experiment doomed to fail? Or are there darker motives behind this war?

Krypt
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:12 pm

The story continues!

A group of weary travelers trying to recover after a day of bad luck and ambushes, a pair of teenagers trying to figure out how to survive the war, and a sinister plot to poison a village's food supply. And that is not even getting to the big bad!

If you are interested in joining our group, we would be happy to surely be provided any information you need to get you up and on your way. We've been active for several months, and are always looking for new players. Don't hesitate to drop on in for a look!

ReLink: roleplay/elemental-battles

Krypt
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:45 pm

Hey William, thanks for the bump in this topic. I was about to post a new one, but I'll work with this one again. Also for those who are interested, my friend here posted the wrong link, an honest mistake. Let me give you the correct one.

Link: roleplay/elemental-battles-rage

Thanks and have a good day!

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!