Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kill Celeste!

Kill Celeste!

a part of “Kill Celeste!”, a fictional universe by LovelyLisey.

Space fantasy on acid. Sadistic space witch Celeste forces an entire dimension of planets to duel each other in a galaxy-wide race. ¼ Hunger Games, ¼ Amazing Race, ¼ Wizard of Oz, ¼ Kill Bill. 100% pure chaos theory.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kill Celeste!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Kill Celeste!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:21 pm

Yaaaaay ~ you flatter me too much, gal! I would be very much honored if you joined us for our little expedition.

Okay, so here's what we're going to do!

I created this Rp last Monday. It seems fair to give the recruiting time period at least a week.

SO if we get everyone before Monday, that would be great and we will start before Monday. If we don't get everyone we need - including the last pair - then we will just start anyway and, I don't know, NPC the last pair or something.

I believe finnthehuman is still working on his character, so finn, if you need longer than Monday to get the character in, please let me know and we will work something out. I really really loved the character you sent in, though. Crusty old hermits FTW!

Nonetheless, whatever happens, we start either on Monday - or before. But no later.

/decision

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:20 pm

Very well. I stand ready to post mine, but i can wait for a few days.

Here's hoping for the best.
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby finnthehuman on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:16 pm

@LovelyLisey: :D Hooray! Yeah, I'm working on the second character right now. I'll probably be finished before Monday.

finnthehuman
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:57 pm

Fwoooooosh! And lo, the profiles were done!

I shouldn't write up character bios at night. Bad things happen (and I'm not even talking about the lack of proofreading, bro).

If you want to wait until Monday to accept/deny RASPBERRY AND HELMET Frambuesa and Casque (in case anyone more active wants to hop in), that's cool with me. I just like ambushing innocent pictures with pixlr making characters, wheeeeeeeee~

I'm far too lazy for things like 'thinking clearly' and 'proofreading' and silly things like that, so if there are any issues or errors in my bios, point them out and LAUGH AT ME FOREVER for them. Except don't laugh, because then I'll cry on the inside. )':

My Ballin' RPs:
A Field :: A Field + You + Testing
Lila :: TWEWY + Inception + Higurashi + LOST + Almighty Beings + MAGIC BALLS + Crossovers + LSD
Maple Manor :: Maid Outfits + RPG Rules + Plumbing

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:58 pm

YOur characters made me laugh. NEVER would I have thought of using a box-shaped head as a weapon

EDIT: Quick question: What if a sword frees a shield, but he says no. Since he's free, can he do whatever he pleases?

just out of curiosity, im not planning on it.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:59 am

GreenSweatshirtGal wrote:Fwoooooosh! And lo, the profiles were done!

I shouldn't write up character bios at night. Bad things happen (and I'm not even talking about the lack of proofreading, bro).

If you want to wait until Monday to accept/deny RASPBERRY AND HELMET Frambuesa and Casque (in case anyone more active wants to hop in), that's cool with me. I just like ambushing innocent pictures with pixlr making characters, wheeeeeeeee~

I'm far too lazy for things like 'thinking clearly' and 'proofreading' and silly things like that, so if there are any issues or errors in my bios, point them out and LAUGH AT ME FOREVER for them. Except don't laugh, because then I'll cry on the inside. )':

You have a Mami avatar.

10 points!

In other news, all the time I had planned today for writing up characters got displaced because I had to solve virus problems.

RAGE.

Also, Casque vs. The Game, headbashing contest. It must happen.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:13 am

So. It seems that the wild card slots are both still open. If I were to apply, does this mean I would have to take both slots due to the character-rule-thingy?
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:04 pm

Yep! You can definitely submit characters for the wild card slots, and you would have to take both. :)

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:42 pm

Alright, at some point when I have time I will do that. I've got to finish filming for a school project in a few minutes, but once that's over it's just writing from then on in. I'll have something in that time-frame.

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:53 pm

@Rarikou: Thanks! I like making amusing characters. (:

@Shanatos: YEAAAAAAAH MAMI FOREVER

-high-five-

Casque vs. The Game probably totally will happen. Aside from the fact that the universe needs such a beautiful thing to happen, Casque considers them (IT'S SO INTENSE THAT HE'S CONSIDERING THIS BEFORE EVEN STARTING THE RP, OH MAN) to be instant enemies. Those pants...so...low! So...unsophisticated!

Also, Scraggys (...Scraggies?) are the bomb. Fo' sho'.

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:37 pm

GreenSweatshirtGal wrote:@Rarikou: Thanks! I like making amusing characters. (:

@Shanatos: YEAAAAAAAH MAMI FOREVER

-high-five-

Casque vs. The Game probably totally will happen. Aside from the fact that the universe needs such a beautiful thing to happen, Casque considers them (IT'S SO INTENSE THAT HE'S CONSIDERING THIS BEFORE EVEN STARTING THE RP, OH MAN) to be instant enemies. Those pants...so...low! So...unsophisticated!

Also, Scraggys (...Scraggies?) are the bomb. Fo' sho'.

They're my new favorite Pokemon. Whenever people get all Original 150 elitist on me, I'm like, Scraggy and Shuckle crap all over half the original 150.
And some of the originals weren't so hot, you know. I mean, Tangela? REALLY?

Shanatos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:15 pm

GASP!

Tangela is totally my sexy lover, but I forgive you because Shuckle's awesomeness can totally cancel out any and all negative comments made towards Tangela.

...Or can it?

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:56 pm

GreenSweatshirtGal wrote:GASP!

Tangela is totally my sexy lover

Ah. It's like that, huh?

, but I forgive you because Shuckle's awesomeness can totally cancel out any and all negative comments made towards Tangela.

...Or can it?

Shuckle is hella epic.

And I don't hate Tangela or anything. It's just not my favorite as far as grass pokemon go.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:42 pm

Sword done. Need to work on a Shield now. If you have any problems, PM me or just hit me or something.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:09 pm

so tommorows the appointed day... hoorray
Oh, but i mmay not be able to post until later that night. I gotta go shopping. Fridge dosen't stock itself, ya know. Also, I goots a date, so yeah, I might be able to post before i do all this, so who knows.

also... the above conversation is trippy, just so ya know...

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:33 pm

And shield is done too. I think I like HL-09059 much more than I do Six-Gun Finn, but either way things will be awesome.

And yes. Yes it is trippy.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:39 pm

Rarikou wrote:so tommorows the appointed day... hoorray
Oh, but i mmay not be able to post until later that night. I gotta go shopping. Fridge dosen't stock itself, ya know. Also, I goots a date, so yeah, I might be able to post before i do all this, so who knows.

Dating is for suckas. Play role-playing games instead.

also... the above conversation is trippy, just so ya know...

I would totally f**k a Sunflora. I LOVE POKEMON.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:53 pm

Shanatos wrote:Dating is for suckas. Play role-playing games instead.

And just HOW would I explain that to my girlfriend? "Yes dear, I know we had plans, and we've been going out for a year and half, but i feel like staying indoors, rp'ing with someone w/ someone who would like to f**k a sunflower pokemon."

I would totally f**k a Sunflora. I LOVE POKEMON.

...yup, this rp is going to be hilarious. Your sword will be receiving a text from my sheild, just for funnies.

Btw: I like pokenon, as well. GO BLAIZIKEN!!

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:36 pm

Rarikou wrote:And just HOW would I explain that to my girlfriend? "Yes dear, I know we had plans, and we've been going out for a year and half, but i feel like staying indoors, rp'ing with

A year and a half? Dayyum, son. That's your problem right there.

someone w/ someone who would like to f**k a sunflower pokemon."

Small correction. I meant to say Bellossom. I always get those two confused.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:08 am

,,, there's nothing small about that correction. You might as well be saying you want to do Raquyazza.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!