Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kill Celeste!

Kill Celeste!

a part of “Kill Celeste!”, a fictional universe by LovelyLisey.

Space fantasy on acid. Sadistic space witch Celeste forces an entire dimension of planets to duel each other in a galaxy-wide race. ¼ Hunger Games, ¼ Amazing Race, ¼ Wizard of Oz, ¼ Kill Bill. 100% pure chaos theory.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kill Celeste!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Kill Celeste!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:25 pm

finnthehuman wrote:I feel flattered :P Sorry I'm taking so long to write a post, it'll probably be up by tomorrow.

how excatly do you feel flattered?
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:50 pm

Probably because of our comments on the gothiest goth to ever goth.

*goes to bed*

And no worries on the post. I will post again tomorrow, but it's nothing that's going to change everything or anything.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:27 pm

Shanatos and PeachesNCreme, should I go ahead and post tomorrow, or should I wait for you guys to post first? Don't want to leave anyone behind.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:38 am

BJ CROW? WTF LOL!!

I guess Mariah will be heading to the oasis to claim that stone, as well as make an attempt on that old mans life d:

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:43 am

I'll be posting tonight yet.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:47 am

Also...Circulatory Rock. Lol.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:53 am

As for you, Lisey. Go ahead and post. i dare you. Do it. You know you want too. When you next post, I'll be waiting for a signature Rarikou post filled with happiness, Miserry, Romance, and comedy rolled into one BWAHAHAHAHAHA

I play two care face down and end my turn.

(little bro's watching yu-gi-oh)

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:01 am

Rarikou wrote:As for you, Lisey. Go ahead and post. i dare you. Do it. You know you want too. When you next post, I'll be waiting for a signature Rarikou post filled with happiness, Miserry, Romance, and comedy rolled into one BWAHAHAHAHAHA

I play two care face down and end my turn.

(little bro's watching yu-gi-oh)

Mandatory:

Shanatos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:29 am

Dang it, I got in trouble for Lol'ing to loud. Curse you, Shanatos

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:45 am

Rarikou wrote:Dang it, I got in trouble for Lol'ing to loud. Curse you, Shanatos

Awwwhawhawhaw!!

@finn:

Ninja'd! Sorry, but you were just asking for that to happen.

And also, "the heat bearing down on him like a six-legged polar bear on a lost toddler" is the best metaphor ever.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:00 am

ah, somehow, I have found yet another question.

Q?6: How do you know if a shield and sword have been contracted? Like is it broadcasted to the world, is it a guessing game? Is there some special symbol on the back of their hands? (that would actually be a cool idea, btw)

@ shanatos -squints eyes- oh, you'll pay, my friend, you will pay.
I also laughed at your post, it definatly worked out well, though. Go ahead and get that oasis heart stone. Fate is a trigger happy little punk who's dying to get out, so he'll probably *hint* send you a text.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:41 am

For the record, as soon as he gets above head depth, Hevee is probably going to tackle the shit out of attempt to form an alliance with Nina.
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:29 am

I'm gonna post right about now.

Q6: DJ Raven would probably report it, but it wouldn't be much of a guessing game because they kind of have to be right next to each other all the time. I forget what the exact distance is, but there's some mandatory range they have to be in for their special new attacks to work, so you can probably assume that a sword and a shield hanging out all the time have an alliance. I would also say that each alliance is unique and that the contractees can decide on some of the stuff about alliance, so if you want a magic tattoo on the hand for your alliance, that's perfectly acceptable.

Heevee is not gonna have much fun in Blizzard or Beach Episode either.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:55 pm

Oh, yeah, this whole game is one big way to exploit the fact that Hevee can't stand on non-solid surfaces D':

EDIT: Hey, don't count me out just yet! Just because Hevee is buried in about nine feet of sand (and steadily digging himself out!) and falling hopelessly behind doesn't mean he can't hurl some of the others out of the way, once he catches up...

Besides, I just have to be faster than Casque. >:)

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:56 pm

@ Shanatos: PWNED! Tha'ts payback for getting me in trouble yesterday. No hard feelings.

@ Lisey, another excellent post!

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:19 pm

Rarikou wrote:@ Shanatos: PWNED! Tha'ts payback for getting me in trouble yesterday. No hard feelings.

@ Lisey, another excellent post!

You're messing with forces beyond your control, Rarikou.

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhBM7H-ggvY

Shanatos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:50 pm

With that force being augmented by another force propelling the first one.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:59 pm

Rarikou, Mariah did a whole lot in that post - it's a good idea to let Shanatos respond before getting slapped, tripped, and having the Heart Stone stolen. For example, your character might start to hit someone, and then in the next post, Shanatos could decide whether he gets hit or not. Shanatos did sneak the Heart Stone from under someone's nose, but his post mostly interacted with an inanimate object, so it was okay. I'm gonna let Shanatos decide if he wants it to go down a little differently or if he's okay with the current situation. Just a head's up for the future.

Sweet post otherwise. I like the part where she addresses the cameras, a lot.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:03 pm

*urk* oh yeah, I guess your right I'll change it, if need be. Sry. d:

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:06 pm

No worries! Happens.

Oh btw, regardless of if the post changes or not, I'm thinking that Andrew will probably be most interested in Mariah right now...because she looks competent but he probably thinks he can take her. :D So he might take her up on her offer.

EDIT: Oh wait, she said Desert Shields...nvm. ;p

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!