Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Life Anew In Eronnis

Life In Eronnis

a part of “Life Anew In Eronnis”, a fictional universe by A Rubber Chicken.

Chapter 2 is now open and accepting characters. Click for link.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Life Anew In Eronnis”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Life In Eronnis

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Wed May 25, 2011 8:51 am

I see, is it my turn? alright! I'll try and get one up today!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Fri May 27, 2011 11:52 am

Sorry I still dont hvae one up! Don't worry I'm still around! I needed a little time to relax from posting since it was taking up so much of my days for a while, but now I am back in the game!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sun May 29, 2011 11:08 pm

*BUMP*

I posted! Jeez it's dead in here!

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Rubber Chicken on Mon May 30, 2011 9:58 am

Damn, you're right. It's like someone cracked a fart joke in a nunnery. Well, as much as I'd like to spark up a conversation I have to bugger off and leave for a few days, got some family stuff to deal with and there's no internet where I'm going. Not that it makes a difference, I don't post very much anywhere as it is. *Sigh* So busy... Can't wait until the end of these exams. Just you wait people, I'll go posting crazy after June 24th, I promise. There'll be so much to read that you'll wish I'd never finished being educated, MWAHAHAHAA!

A Rubber Chicken
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Mon May 30, 2011 10:50 am

I wish it wasnt june 24 tho!! I leave for hawaii july 15 for like a month and i wont be able to get on the internet for a while during that time -_- sighh lol

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon May 30, 2011 1:36 pm

We have really inconvenient timing, I think... and right now, there are only five of us writing for this thing. Oh dear. I'll move Kali around a bit in my next post.

Also: the first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C.E. And that's the random fact of the day. (^_^)
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:19 am

thanks for helping out with kali! :)

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:40 pm

No problem. I'm just always scared of taking people out of character, so it's kinda nerve-wracking haha.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:01 pm

yeah same here but I think we both have a good idea of how kali is, and im sure mercy appreciates our help while she is gone

(btw kuro, I want our characters to meet in Fly's RP! lets work somethign out!)

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Rubber Chicken on Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:11 pm

Hello, I'm back, sorry about that. Was expecting to be back much sooner but you know how things go. When it rains it pours, etc.

Anyway, I will get a post up within the next hour or so, I've already started it, then it'll be time for bed for me. Tomorrow I'll try to do the rounds and post everywhere else. Seeing as the current scene is a pretty long journey we're gonna have to start condensing our posts so that there's a much longer length of time in each otherwise we'll get a lot of posts that describe the intricacies of horseriding. We can get back to normal once they reach the City.

Lovely fact Kiku, if there was one thing this OOC thread was lacking it was historical information about dung. And, I dread to but I really must ask, what was the method of application?
On a completely different note, the achille's tendon can withstand up to 1,000 pounds of pressure and if snapped can be heard by bystanders up to 30 feet away.

A Rubber Chicken
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:27 pm

I wondered the same thing, ARC, and the answer is I do not know. I also don't particularly want to know, which is why I didn't just Google it. (^_^)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:55 pm

haha you two crack me up <3

that is insane about the whole achille's tendon thing. wow I didnt know I had that strength in my ankle ^_^ heeeeeh

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:17 pm

Hey guys,

Sorry I'm horribly antisocial right now. Much like our friend ARC, I have too much to do and not enough time. I may have said this already...

Anyway, I'll try posting tomorrow.

EDIT: Bleh... short post is short. Sorry; I can't seem to get my writing mojo going lately.
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Rubber Chicken on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:51 am

It's OK Machina, your post is fine. I too apologise for recent absence, again, and look forward to a triumphant return.

A Rubber Chicken
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:29 am

Hey, I think the character interaction opportunity has to be counted as a plus.

So echo, what do you figure? My turn or yours?

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:46 am

i will post, working on one right now, should be up within the hour

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:55 pm

Uh-oh. I think I killed it. Oops.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:27 pm

Nooooo.. im waiting for jane

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jane Storm on Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:07 pm

Omg o_O you guys were waiting for me? I'm so freakin' sorry, I thought there were others on the line. Finishing it right now! Zoyks!

*edit* sorry for the short crappy post, I'll do better next time
Bother me with stupid things only if you have a good, tamed humour ...

Jane Storm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Rubber Chicken on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:04 pm

Howdy folks, my last exam falls on Friday, I shall return then, sorry for neglecting you all. Hoping that you haven't abandoned me, the IC thread looks a little bare these days, which works out better for me because I didn't have to post so I could spend more time studying (Which was SO much fun).

A Rubber Chicken
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!