Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Life Anew In Eronnis

Life In Eronnis

a part of “Life Anew In Eronnis”, a fictional universe by A Rubber Chicken.

Chapter 2 is now open and accepting characters. Click for link.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Life Anew In Eronnis”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Life In Eronnis

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Wed May 18, 2011 2:58 pm

:P all fixed

--EEE im excited to post again-- nice post jane! he's a brave one for coming through rowan's window uninvited

yours too ARC! Leech is a scary fellow

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Rubber Chicken on Thu May 19, 2011 4:02 pm

As some of you know, my laptop was recently on the verge of death and... Well... It happened :(

After such loyal service, it's time has come. I'll take a moment to mourn...

Right, now that's out of the way, the good news! No more than half an hour after my old laptop finally gave up it's grasp on life my Father called and said he'd picked me up a new one :D Honestly, you couldn't write this stuff. I thought I was done for! My roleplaying days were over, for all of half an hour.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

A Rubber Chicken
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Thu May 19, 2011 5:23 pm

*claps* yay! that is awesome!! new laps <3 I want a new lap top, i've had mine for 5 years now.

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Thu May 19, 2011 5:27 pm

That was seriously fortuitous timing. Huzzah for new laptops indeed. Mine is a dinosaur, but at least he still works. I think they last longer if you name them. It's also much more satisfying to yell at them that way. "Damn you, Winston!" is very dramatic in the right circumstances.

In case you didn't think I was crazy already. I like to be up-front about these things. (^_^)
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Rubber Chicken on Thu May 19, 2011 6:04 pm

You know Kiku, I never thought of it that way. I shall have to think of a name for my new one so I too can be outcast when anyone listening in on me tells the world I'm insane. But the question arises: Are laptops feminine or masculine? I can't very well go calling it Geoff if it's a lady, can I? Well, I guess I can, it is mine after all, but it just wouldn't be right. No, not right at all...

And Echo, you must have quite a bond with that laptop. 5 years is enough to qualify a deep, meaningful friendship. I envy you.

A Rubber Chicken
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Thu May 19, 2011 6:31 pm

This Mac-book pro is a trooper, that's for sure.... i've had times where it wouldn't turn on for a few days.. expensive hospital runs for the poor thing.

I've never thought of naming my laptop though haha. As for their gender.... its up to you I guess!

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Fri May 20, 2011 12:52 am

hey, il get a post up later today. great posts everyone :)

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Fri May 20, 2011 9:59 am

As far as me posting for Flin, I'm not sure if there is a point because all I would be doing is trying to stretch out Flin walking from the armory back to his horse into a 1000 word ramble.... I don't want to put up an insignificant post for him... So I can sum up here what the post would have said: Flin walks out of the armory with his axe that is more than half his size (he picked a weapon larger than he could manage), was given a change of shoe wear on the way out (bad idea on my part to pick sandals for him originally, so now lets say a guard gave him some boots to wear upon hearing that Flin only had sandals), and now he is with the rest by the caravan of merchant goods. He covered the axe up with a blanket inside the caravan and then got on his horse.

Simple enough! I will, on the other hand, put up one for Rowan today!

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Fri May 20, 2011 1:49 pm

@ARC: Gender-neutral names are your friend.

@Mercy: Yay! I shall look forward to it.

@Echo: Yeah... it would take considerable rambling skill to make a thousand words out of that, even if they would be entertaining. (^_^)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Fri May 20, 2011 1:54 pm

Umm, Guys.. T-T I dont want to drop out of this thing. But im going through a tough time right now. Not like a bad someone died type of thing, but tough as in time management thing. What with class work and homework and finals and prom and graduation and moving out of the state im really not having alot of time to move Vic along. So would someone be kind enough as to perhaps take control of Vic, even if it isnt saying something. If someone does, please PM me telling me that youll take care of him while im busy, As when i move to PR i wont have internet for a lil bit. I graduate June 24 and move july 4, the internet in my house will be cut off before we move so you can see my... predicament. :/

If someone doesn't want to or you all feel that this would slowdown the story to much i will (Albeit reluctantly) Back out of this RP, as i did in another RP i was in. :(
When life gives you lemons, Make apple juice.

AxelZero93
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Rubber Chicken on Sat May 21, 2011 3:01 am

I shall call him/her Jocelyn! Joss for short. Hahahaa, my friend Joss (A real person, not another laptop) will not be best pleased.

Axel, that's cool, I feel your pain, I got my English equivalent of my finals coming up. They actually officially start on Wednesday but I'll try to get a post up at least once a week. Can't be studying 23/7, can I?

A Rubber Chicken
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Sun May 22, 2011 11:35 am

hey guys im not going to be writing on here for a while, sorry. take care and keep up the good work! enjoy it and keep writing wonderful things!

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sun May 22, 2011 3:26 pm

@ARC: Joss can deal with it, though it might get a bit confusing if you start yelling at the computer while they are around haha.

@Mercy: Aw, I'm sorry to hear that, but hey if you need a break, take one!

...So are we writing Mercy and Axel's characters out for a while or adopting them out or what? *is not sure what to do*

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sun May 22, 2011 4:52 pm

hmmmmm... well, we cant leave out kali seeing as how she is an intricate character to the storyline and leading the group of our characters around. with Vic, he hasn't had a major role in the RP so he can probably be turned into a NPC..same with marliana,

I will help write posts for Kali, and i'm willing to share this duty with anyone else who wants to write for her too!

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Rubber Chicken on Mon May 23, 2011 2:47 pm

I'll split the load with for Mercy's characters, but I won't be able to get a post up for them until Friday. Exams are a-coming and I'm a busy, busy boy with all this studying. Though I'd like nothing more than to lay back and just write for the next few weeks, that just ain't on the cards. Think it's about time I got another post up? Expect something tomorrow.

A Rubber Chicken
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon May 23, 2011 2:50 pm

I can help also, if not maybe as much since I don't actually know what most of the plot plans are. Still, if you need me to write something, just let me know.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Rubber Chicken on Mon May 23, 2011 2:54 pm

Appreciated, I'll drop you a message if I need a hand. I'll get round to posting in yours tomorrow as well. Sorry I've been absent, it likely won't get much better for a while, but I'll power on through and get posts galore up tomorrow with any luck!

A Rubber Chicken
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon May 23, 2011 7:28 pm

That's all right; I know the agony that is finals, believe me. Summer is officially started on my end, but unfortunately, that is much less a cessation of work than I would like. Grad school applications to start, extra readings to do, yet another standardized test to study for... so much to do. *dies a little inside*

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Rubber Chicken on Tue May 24, 2011 5:50 am

Oh, sounds like a whole heap of fun. Still, I'd happily trade. If I have to work out one more chemical equation I'll go insane!

On another note, I got a post up. We're all finally on our way, out of the city and on the open road to the East.

A Rubber Chicken
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue May 24, 2011 8:59 pm

Ick, no thanks. I hate chemistry. I am a philosophy and anthropology major for this reason among others.

Ew, science, get it off me!

No offense to scientists, though; someone has to do it. I'd just rather it not be me is all.

Oh, and so I actually say something relevant, I'll post for Leander again after we hear from Flin. Whee!

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!