Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto: The Scroll Of the Kage's (IC)

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Re: Naruto: The Scroll Of the Kage's (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark clown on Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:15 pm

"But there are two bad people in our village,"said Miu tiredly. Well that was what she felt at least."Shouldn't we go beat them up,"she said ignoring her own pain and putting on a smile."You seem tired sensei,"said Miu puffing out her cheeks. She reached into her bag and took out the onigiri she had saved for him."Here you go sensei,"said Miu tiredly."I saved it for you because I couldnt find you before,"she said.

(so chunin exams are we going to have a team or something?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dark clown
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:25 pm

(please post on the ooc so i may tell everyone the format of the chunin exams)
Kai took the rice ball. "Thank you Miu" Kai put it away for later "Who are the bad people Miu?" Kai asked curiously. "And I'm tired because i was saving everyones life" Kai said smiling while messing Miu's hair up again "So Miu, you need a partner for the test. I think its almost time for you to find you partner...but who is strong enough to compliment your strength" Kai said smiling again. Its good to make younger children feel good.

Dento listened to Kai speak about the chunin exams and a partner for Miu. Dento thought about going with her but, he thought he could find somone older to compliment him with their skills. A little 5 year old couldn't do that for Dento. He then walked off to a far distance

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark clown on Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:36 pm

"The bad people feel like the people with the cross on their headband but much scarier,"said Miu yawning."Sensei will you ever not mess with my hair,"she said fixing it."YAY go sensei for saving everyone,"she said jumping up and down and then feeling the pain again and falling down."Partner. But I dont know anyone else who is my rank,"she said innocently and barely knowing what he was talking about. Miu rubbed her legs because they hurt and sighed still thinking about the chunin exams.

Dark clown
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:23 pm

I ran into the village i had a big scratch across my chest that was bleeding bad enough that i was feeling dizzy and could fall over at any time.I was running very fast when i spot the kage and i was by his side in a flash"Kage what....are...you....doing....now i said out of breath".I threw off my torn mask and put a hand to my chest"Crap stupid snake".
ImageImageImageImageImage
CLICK CLICK CLICK D8

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:33 pm

Kai looked at Miu. "Your right...there isn't many genin in our village. We are to advanced" Kai said with a smile "So your saying those bad people liked the people with the robes and the line through their head peice?" Kai asked. He wondered if Miu found his old Akatsuke gear. "Dont think about it. We will wind you a partner in no time ok Miu?" Kai then looked at Morgen "You look terrible..." Kai looked her up and down "Medical ninja!" The medical ninjas ran over and started to heal Morgen's wound "That was a nasty cut." Kai said. He was really out of energy. It was hard for him to even move. He took out a peice of paper. He then did a quick hand sign and bit his finger. He then let a drop of blood his the peice of paper. The paper glowed with alot of chakara and then it flowed into Kai. " The Nakasuma blood talisman..." Kai said. He made them every now again. He use to steal his victims chakara when he was Akatsuke. He had hundreds of these talismans. He gave a few to Keiko and Miu when he started to train them. He really didn't want them using it. It was for certain situations. Kai then was enriched with Chakara.

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:43 pm

You think i don't know that i said and push the medical ninja away"I was ambush three snake's huge bastard's".I pull my hair up into a ponytail and look down at my clothes.They were soak in blood and torn everywhere and there was a fang coming out of my side.I pull it out and threw it to the ground more blood coming out"This battle is to hard on me right now".My hand caught fire right at that moment and i shot it past the kage right towards an akatsuke member and it hit him in the head"God i hate akatsuke because of what they did i said".My leg's gave right at that point and i look up"No i don't need help from you".

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark clown on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:49 pm

"Yeah exactly but who can be my partner,"she asked confused. Miu then looked at the new person who was bleeding. "Sensei will she be alright or did she get into a fight,"said the tired Miu on the ground. She would have tried to help but Kai had everything under control and she couldnt really get up. She was way too tired to do anything there and then."So are none of the bad people coming back,"she asked hopefully. Miu saw what the person did and wodnered what she meant but in the end she didnt have the attention span.

Dark clown
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:58 pm

Kai looked down at Morgen "I think you do" Kai loved being in charge and being superior "Morgen, Get yourself healed up." Kai then bent down to Miu's eye level. "Miu we will get you a partner" Kai said to Miu. He then made a shadow clone of himself that then transformed into Kai as a little kid "And if anything he can help you. I Dont think you will need him but if you do he will be there." Kai said to Miu. "So just focus on training. The chunin exams will be soon." Kai said.

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark clown on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:08 pm

"But isnt that cheating sensei,'said Miu pouting her cheeks out. She didnt like cheating it just wasnt the person she was. If anything Miu would fight one on two then cheat."I dont want to cheat sensei,"said Miu tackling his leg. "I dont like cheating it isnt fair,"she said sticking his tongue out."And you shouldnt ask me to cheat either sensei,"said Miu laughing a little. She had grabbed Kais leg something she did when she was two years old but now she was doing it to show him she was serious.

Dark clown
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:27 pm

No i will not get myself heal i said as i got up and cut the length of my shirt and wrap it around the side that was injured.There all better i said and look down at the girl"You know you should go and hid right now little girl it's two dangerous out here for a five year old to be".

Meanwhile in the forest village...

Ryuu was just waking up to a long restless sleep.He got up and put some clothes on and his mask to his red eye's blazing for something to do in the village.Ryuu walk out into the village and walk to the front gate and left.He made his way to a clear field and start to practice his fire and water jutsu.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark clown on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:43 pm

"DONT LOOK DOWN ON ME. JUST CAUSE IM YOUNG DOESNT MEAN I CAN NOT BEAT BAD GUYS UP,"she said pouting again. Once again being underestimated jsut because she was five years old. She could still count to twenty and read a little."Im a big girl I can count up to twenty,"she said with pride in her voice and not showing any weakness at all except for then angry phase before. "But I am tired,"she said yawning and falling asleep then and there. She didnt look like she had a care in the world.

Dark clown
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:53 pm

Well i said you should go home to your mommy and counting to twenty is nothing little girl.You need to grown up your a ninja and your hang on to your kage like that he should hit you to teach you a lesson.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark clown on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:58 pm

"Maybe you should learn how to shut up and mind your own business old hag,"said Miu repeating some words she heard on the street."Unless you think your better then everyone else here,"said Miu her way of speaking and personality changing completely."Too bad old hags like you dont think before they speak,"said Miu laughing as she spoke. It was darker then before to say the least and she was letting out her chakra."Maybe I shold teach you a lesson intimidation gets you know where,"said other Miu with an evil smile.

Dark clown
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:02 pm

My red eye's were fixed on the little girl and i walk up to her and kick her of kai leg and put a dagger to her throat"Are you sure am a old hag and you can teach me a lesson".

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:04 pm

Kai smacked Morgen "Dont talk about shit you don't know about" Kai kneeled down to Miu "Miu dont listen to her" Kai then ruffled her hair and gave her a smile. He then got up and looked at Morgen "Talk about her parents again and your ass will have your head sticking out of it..." Kai said. He then took Morgen's dagger and threw it at her back. He then turned on his biyakugan and stared at her. He then hit some of her chakara points to stop her from using jutsu. "touch her again and you die..."

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:13 pm

I pulled the dagger out of my back and stood up and look at him my red eye's on fire and i pulled out my two sword's and they went up in flame's"Poor parent's they must have died a nasty death i said coldly".

Meanwhile in the forest........

Ryuu was practice his fire justu when he felt a sharp pain in his back but nothing was there.Then a ninja pop out of the tree's and told him the village in the smoke was under attack.Without a moment to think he start to run there and jump up on to a tree and land in the smoke village and he froze.He look at the girl with the sword's and said"I know you but i thought you were dead".

I look at the boy and said"No am alive and well for the most part but who are you?".

(She can use fire justu even when someone does something thank's to her twin)

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark clown on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:19 pm

Miu got angry and her rinnegan activated again."Heh poor old hag. You think you are so great dont you. Feeling a little insecure after getting your ass whipped,"said Mius other personality as lightnign came out of her body. Clearly using lightning release other Miu sent lightning in all directions at the wound in Morghens back."I hope you like pain because I will make sure to give it to you until this body cant take any more stress,"said other Miu with a wicked smile.

Dark clown
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:24 pm

I cry in pain but what shock me was the boy cried in pain to"You little bitch i said and was behind her my sword on her throat".

Ryuu was watching all of this"What the hell is going on here".

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:31 pm

(Jodi u havent replied to my private message...)
Kai watched all of the battle. He wasn't stepping in again. Miu needed to learn how to fight. He knew that she was now low on chakara from the rinnegan. He took out one of his talismans and dropped some blood on it. Before the chakara transferred to him he put it on Miu's head. That should suply her for another few attacks. "Miu, dont kill her..." Kai said not caring.

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:31 pm

"Break it up you two or I will be forced to step in." Blade says appearing.

triblade
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!