Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Seneca College [OOC]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Seneca College [OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewHorizon on Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:55 pm

Seneca College is one of the wealthiest, proper, hardest colleges to get into. To be accepted into this place, you either have to be extremely smart (Rich goes along with that), or an extravagant athlete. The college is big on its sports, and scouts out major athletes in every state. If any of the students step out line, they will immediately be kicked out.

Seneca College

Seneca College, as stated, is one the the hardest colleges to get into. Goofing off will not be tolerated within the classes, and too many parties will earn you a boot to the butt and a suit case for your belonging. Seneca is for the wealthy smart, and/or talented athletic wise, and will accept no person with a B- on their report cards from 9-12 grades; unless you’re an athlete. The college has three tracks, all made of the finest tar and contains top notch hurdles, shot-puts, vaulting poles, and high jump poles. Their tennis courts are cleaned and polished after every practice, along with having expensive rackets that are replaced each year. Four poolsare placed on each corner of the complex. The complex is a mile away from the college and contains every pool, Track and Field area, tennis court, and enclosed basket ball court/ volleyball building that the college owns.

The Rivalry

There are two dorm buildings that are beyond extraordinary. The Zahlia Building is home to the honor students that have earned their way into Seneca College by brains. This dorm building has 27 bedrooms, 15 common rooms, 28 bathrooms and a large fountain in front. A large pool and hot tub is placed in the middle of the building. The Jankos Buildingholds the students that have earned their way into the college by bronze. This building has 27 bedrooms, 28 bathrooms, 16 common rooms, and a large gym that contains objects for weight training, practicing, and a pool for swimming. There is also a hot tub for non-practicing purposes. Zahlia and Janko’s have this sort of rivalry, if you will. The Zahlia’s believe that only honors should be accepted into Seneca. The Janko’s believe that both should be accepted; however they have come to hate the Zahlia’s all together to complete this smart VS athletic rivalry.
The hours

Between each class period, the students are given three hours to do as they please; more or less giving them a social life to make up for the hours taken from classes, along with letting the teachers do whatever they wish for 3 hours, whether it be school, or non related school activities. The classes themselves are 1 hour long, 8 classes a day, and 5 days a week.

The Fun

Fast food restraints are placed around the campus for “Passing Periods” and are run by hired adults, not students. A large garden, concealed by a 7 foot tall hedge maze is located between the college’s buildings. The garden contains a strawberry patch, a large fountain with a stone wrap around bench, and is wifi-supported. Many coffee shops line the sidewalks for people who want to relax, study, or have a date for the three hour breaks; but some prefer to go back to their dorms. There are four arcade buildings, a bowling alley- equipped with lazer tag, and a movie theater. The entire college grounds go 15 miles east, south, west, and north, coming to a desert-like vacant plain.

Classes Available

*Note that ‘1,2,3’ is a level. 1 being the easiest and 3 being the advanced class. Please understand that I’m not going to write out what each level is. For example: Social studies 1 could be ‘World History’ where as Social studies 2 could be “American History.” If you’re character should be majoring in certain subject, the third level would be on their schedule.

Pick 8 for your schedule.
^Social Studies1, Social studies 2, Social Studies 3.
^Biology 1, Biology 2, Biology 3
^Health 1, Health 2, Health 3
^English 1, English 2, English 3
^French 1, French 2, French 3
^ German 1, German 2, German 3
^Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3
^ Art 1, Art 2, Art 3
^Art of Music 1, 2, and 3 (This would be the study/composing of music.)
^Music Course 1, 2, and 3. (This would be the actual playing of instruments.)
^Physical Education 1,2, and 3
^Business 1, 2, and 3
^Agriculture 1,2, and 3
^Architecture 1,2, and 3
^Theatre

Rules

I want this to be a fairly literate Roleplay. I don’t like to spend a lot of time on a roleplay only to have it run to the ground by one liners. I’m looking for at least a paragraph to each post you have. A paragraph is 5 sentences long.

If you’re going to leave, go on vacation, or be gone for more than 2 days, please let me know. Waiting for a reply isn’t very fun.

Drama drama drama! I love drama. Let’s make this a dramatic roleplay, yess? Love triangles…squares, all that stuff :]

I don’t want every person to become a rebel and start dating a kid from the opposite dorm, so let’s only have a few punks okay?

When the clothes come off, it’s time to take it to the PM’s. Fill us in at the OOC what’s going to go on afterwards.

Don’t make Mary-sue or a Mister John character, okay? I don’t want to see male models with washboard abs as a character appearance.

Character Sheet

Appearance:

Name:

Zahlia Or Jankos: (Zahlias are honor students, Jankos are athletes.If you're a Jankos, please state which athletic event you are there from)
AboutMe/Personality: (Likes, Dislikes, Pet peeves, Attractions, turnoffs, favorite things, hobbies. Things like that. If you’ve provided that much in a good enough paragraph, that should be just fine.)

Class Schedule:

Everything else:

My character will be up in a bit c:

Any questions?! Just PM me or ask on here ^^
Last edited by NewHorizon on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NewHorizon
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Seneca College [OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewHorizon on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:14 pm

Blah.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NewHorizon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:23 pm

What's supposed to be on "everything else"?
Just wondering. This seems like a fairly good idea. :)
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewHorizon on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:58 pm

Any extra pictures, things that weren't able to be placed in the other categories. It's technically an 'Extra' thing, but everybody always uses that word now .x] And thankyaa. ^_^

NewHorizon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:33 pm

I really like this idea and I would like to apply for a Zahlia girl if I can. If you'd like me to change anything I will.

Name: Penn Andrews

Zahlia Or Jankos: Zahlia

AboutMe/Personality: Penn is your average out going girl who loves her music. A pianist it was her talent, and her knowledge of the English language that got her into Seneca College. Penn had to choose from Julliard and Seneca, Julliard was just to far away for Penn. Penn is the type of girl who values honesty in other people and tends to be honest herself. Not one to sit in the shadows Penn has a flame of an attitude, it ignites easily though she’s quick to rationalize her mind and calm down. She would do anything for her friends and would cry for them sooner than she would herself.

Penn loves her music, writing, cherries, singing, zombies, and guitar hero; which she is pretty good at, not the greatest but pretty good. She loathes liars, watermelon, applesauce, guys who think showing off their athletic talent is appealing, girl’s who don’t have any brains, jalapenos and peanuts. Both of which she is allergic to. Penn though is highly attracted to humor, if you can make her laugh you’ve got her attention. She also likes hands and that’s one of the first things she looks at when someone has caught her interest.

Class Schedule: English 3, Art of Music 1, Music Course 3, French 2, Biology 2, Social Studies 2, Art 1, Theatre

Everything else:

Penn has heterochromia, both of her parents have blue eyes but her mother carried the gene for heterochromia which caused one of Penn’s eyes to turn the vibrant shade of green it is. It irritates Penn when people stare at her because of it and she’s considered getting her iris surgically colored. Penn is also highly claustrophobic and the dark tends to make it even worse. If Penn is ever forced into a closet and locked in there she goes insane.
Last edited by Writing Nitrate on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"If I can't annoy anyone there is little point in writing." - Kingsley Amis
ImageImageImageImageImage
My personality in a nutshell.

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:04 am

I've got a question. Can an athlete be a dancer?

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewHorizon on Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:05 am

Absolutely ^^.
Oh, and Writing, could you get 8 classes for your schedule? It all looks good. :D

NewHorizon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:40 am

Name Alexandra Juliet Wilson but call her Alex.

Age Eighteen

Zahlia Or Jankos? Jankos. Dancing is her area of expertise :)

AboutMe/Personality Alex can seem like she only cares about dancing. But that's not right, at all. Her other main passion, is the enviroment. She's not a tree hugging hippie but she's certainly a strong beliver in taking care of the world. Infact, she's one of the youngest leaders for Our Life; Our World; Our Future, an enviroement program that helps people understand what damage has already been inflicted and what we can do to make our future a brighter one. But most people don't see that side of Alex. She tends to keep that side under the wraps a little bit because she thinks she won't fit in if people find out.The Alex most people see, is the dedicated dancer, the one who always has dancing on her mind. She's forever working herself hard but sometimes, she works herself a little too hard and can be found bending over a sink and just letting go. But, sometimes she actually knowns when to stop herself. Alex isn't a party girl and she doesn't just slack off on everything she's handed. She attempts to do everything life throws at her, but school work in general isn't her strong point. Sure, if she get's thrown a theatre sheet, she'll do pretty well. But that's just the whole peforming part of her life. She wasn't raised to focus strongly on her studies and her parent's belived that she should dance. She did well at school when younger but now, she's sort of struggling. But, her dancing seems to be getting her through. It takes a little time for Alex to trust people, but when that does happen, Alex is very trustworthy and honest. Unless the truth is something like a suprise or holiday that doesn't need to be known. Alex doesn't get mad very easily but when she's mad, she'll try anything & everything to sort it out and if it doesn't work, she won't get mad. Just upset that she accidentally did something to upset others. Alex hates it when dancing isn't classifed as a sport, because to her and some others it is. Alex can get quite random at times, which often leaves people a bit suprised. Although she's strong dancing wise, she can't fight to save her life, physically or mentally so she often needs others to help. Alex doesn't do well with having enemies or peer pressure at all. Alex often has her hair down or up in a messy bun and she'll be wearing comfy clothes, something you learn as a dancer. Comfortable while dancing and dressing is a must, especially while young. She'll often have her locket in her bag and she'll always have her i-pod on her, for dancing or listening to. Alex looks like a fairly sweet and shy girl from far away and you'll find that's what she is when you come up closer.

Class Schedule
☼ Social Studies 2
☼ English 2
☼ Health 2
☼ Physical Education 2
☼ French 1
☼ Art 1
☼ German 1
☼ Theatre
Everything else
- If she happens to get a vistor, it's almost always her sister Bethany but her older sister Georgia, drops her off and sometimes stays around for a bit.
-She's a petite one, like most dancers can be. She's only four feet and nine inches tall. She's not skinny but she's got a dancer figure.

Done :}
Last edited by RaeRaeButterfly on Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:20 pm, edited 6 times in total.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewHorizon on Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:52 am

I guess everyone should probably put why they are Jankos(if they are) huh? xD I'll add that onto the character sheet o.o

NewHorizon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:16 am

Oooh, I'd be interested in joining. I'm liking the idea. ;D
But would you mind if I had two characters? Aaaa, female Janko and a male Zahlia? (:

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:45 am

Becca! Look, I'm not the owner of the RP but I'd say that if you'd put up a sheet or whatever, it will be considered :)Just my idea..You don't have to listen to me...

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:29 am

Name: Eric Alistair Donahue
Zahlia Or Jankos: Zahlia
About Me | Personality: Eric loves the way his name just rings in his ears-- Eric Alistair Donahue. People, however, always manage to give him all sorts of different nicknames, and he even has a list of all of them behind his not so oftenly used German notebook, ranging from his plain and simple first name Eric to the highly outrageous Pimp-ernickel, a nickname earned dressing up as a pimp for Halloween. As with many other things, he derives much of his amusement from little things like this, as his constant need (and strangely, want) to have to live up to being a Zahlian. But that doesn't mean that Eric doesn't know how to have his fun around campus during Passing Period. He's almost always seen with a cold ice blended coffee or a piping hot brewed one in hand, several different cameras slung around his neck (each day, different cameras), dressed in all sorts of eye-catching clothing, music pumping in his ears, hanging around with other Zahlians. He's the guy that everyone knows and everyone finds amusing. Except for the Jankos, that is.

Eric is... Eccentric. Eclectic. A bit of a weirdo, you might say. Born that way and has always been. Perhaps it was the way he was raised, having had everything that a boy like him could've ever wanted, and having been a very imaginative child. He often vents his imaginative and creative tendencies in Art, Art of Music, Music Course and, on occasion, Architecture classes. He also enjoys languages, and makes it a point to practice the languages he already knows and be acquainted with those that he doesn't. This guy likes keeping himself occupied with all sorts of things.

He does, however, have his negative side. This guy is tenacious, which is good, but this tenacity can turn into stubbornness, making him a hard guy to try and convince unless you have rock-hard facts spread out right in front of him. He knows how to blackmail to get his way and he won't hesitate to spill any of the secrets he's uncovered or been told, being a confidant to many others, in exchange for more 'valuable' things. He can be the devil if he wants to be. He can taunt you, provoke you, start a fight, then get out of it as quickly as he started it. That doesn't mean that he can't keep up a fight as well. He knows how to defend himself quite well; thank God for martial arts lessons.

Class Schedule:
Social Studies 2
French 2
German 1
Art 3
Art of Music 3
Music Course 2
Physical Education 2
Architecture 3

Everything else:
☞ He actually developed a crush on a girl from Jankos despite his knowledge of the rivalry, but because the rumor had spread to the other Zahlians and because of their disapproval, he had to keep his eyes away from her. He still thinks constantly about that girl.
☞ He loves his little sister Sophia to bits, and when it comes to her visiting him every Saturday, he's never seen without her in tow.
☞ He hates mayonnaise. Hands down.
☞ He likes listening to music from a lot of different decades.
☞ He's a multi-instrumentalist.

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:35 am

Could theatre be a subject?

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:08 am

Ah, thanks Emily. Ima put the sheets up anyway 'cause I can always take one away if needs be. ;D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Adrianna Collette Di'amo.
Zahlia Or Jankos: Jankos; Adrianna has a passion for swimming.

AboutMe/Personality: Having travelled all the way from Italy after she'd earnt herself a scholarship at Seneca college, you'll probably find Adrianna to be quite reserved. It's a bit of a culture shock for her to be away from home and away from the only place that she knows and admittedly she misses her family having not made as many friends as she would have liked to when she first moved to the college. Part of the reason for that of course was because of her dialect. Her first language is Italian and obviously most people at Seneca don't speak her language. I mean don't get me wrong she's picked up english quite well over the short time that she's been here but sometimes if she's nervous, or if she panicks she breaks out into chains of her native language, so much so that she seems to warm to people who don't rush her and give her time to speak. If you show her patience and don't hurry her along if she's explaining you'll probably find that you get on with Adi really well. She's one of those people that just has a natural warmth about her and if you can get past her reserved quietness then you'll probably find that you'll enjoy getting to know her.
Despite her holding back most of her personality though, Adrianna is determined and she won't let anything get in the way of her swimming so I guess in some ways, she finds the rivalry between the two groups of people a blessing in disguise. It means less distractions right?
Although admittedly, at the same time she can't understand why everyone can't just get along. Does it really matter what your talents are or where you come from? She hates the pettiness of it all and figures those who try to enforce the barriers all the time should spend a day in her shoes to see what being different is really like.
All in all though I guess that's another reason why she hasn't fit in all that well. She's been seen talking to Zahlia kids on a couple of occassions which is obviously disapproved of by the Jankos and the fact that she's one of the athletes is disapproved of by the Zahlias, so whichever way she turns, doors just seemed to be shut in her face.

- Walking past italian restaurants and hearing the music as well as smelling the food.
- Swimming, of course.
- Beaches.
- Pears, grapes or any kind of fresh fruit.
- Sitting under the shade of a tree with a good old fashioned novel in her lap.
- Cornfields. She loves the idea of getting lost in the middle of one.
- The culture over here. It might of come as a shock to her but she's enjoying learning about how different people live.
- Classical, rock and alternative music.
- Milky coffee.

Dislikes
- Being away from her family.
- Her job at Milton's supermarket.
- When the phoneline in her dorm room gets cut off.
- Getting into an unmade bed.
- When people try to hurry her up if she's speaking.
- The fact that people treat her differently because she's not of the same background as them.
- Having to buy a new swimsuit.
- Stodgy foods.
- Aggressive music like screamo or vulgar rap songs.
- The rivalry between the two groups of students.

Class Schedule:
- Social studies 2
- Biology 2
- Health 3
- English 1
- French 1
- Spanish 3
- German 2
- Physical Education 3

Everything else: - She's never really noticed anybody around campus that she'd date, but that's simply because she's not looking for anybody. When it comes to romance, Adrianna believes in it happening when you least expect it... And least expect it she does. ;D
- She recently came out of a two year relationship with Italian stallion Luca, who treated her like crap, pretty much.
- Her signature dish is spaghetti carbonara.
- At home she's left behind her little sister Favianna and her older brother Gino, as well as her mother and father and the rest of her family of course. But she misses those two more than anybody.
- She's been swimming since the age of four.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Oscar Frank Reynold.
Zahlia Or Jankos: Zahlia. Dreams of becoming a psychiatrist.

AboutMe/Personality: Okay, to describe Oscar simply, I'm gonna say he's a little like marmite. You either love him or you hate him, there's no in between, no half way point. He's a pretty damned serious guy and doesn't seem to take anything lightly which can sometimes give people the impression that he's arrogant or even cocky come to that. He doesn't let anything get in his way of what he wants and he isn't afraid to go to any lengths to get it. I guess you could say that he's extremely passionate and dedicated to the point of it being clinical. He panics and falls apart if he doesn't achieve what he's set out to get.
But then at the same time, you wouldn't see this in Oscar unless you really got to know him. You see his actions and his whole demeanour give across an 'I don't give a shit' attitude. Most people at Seneca think he's just along for the ride and there to raise hell whenever he can, which is partly true at times. He does have a rebellious side but again, he knows how far to take it and what'll ruin his chances of getting where he wants to in life.
Consequently, along with this talent of avoiding the deeper kinds of trouble, Oscar has a talent for playing people. Being extremely intelligent like he is, he can work out what makes people tick, he can pick out those single flaws and he can manipulate your emotions until he's right under your skin. It doesn't take him long to figure out what he can say to bother you most and if you piss him off you're likely to get an ass-kicking of real harsh words. And I mean,real harsh. If he's angry, he certainly isn't one to hold back.
Behind all of this though, because I do remember saying that it is possible to love Oscar, there's a dry sense of humour and an almost gentleness to the eighteen year old. He loves to poke fun at people but in a way that wouldn't piss you off. Again, he knows just what to say to make you laugh but at the same time cause some of that softer outrage. He's definitely one to watch, but one to party with at the same time, if you get me.

- Wandering around the school grounds when it's sunny.
- His satchel.
- People watching.
- Walkers salt and vinegar crisps.
- Spearmint.
- Sitting in his dorm at night, on the windowsill, one leg propped against the glass with a cigarette hanging out of one side of his mouth.
- His fedora and his geeky glasses.
- Winding up those big athlete jerks.
- The rivalry. He loves fuelling fires.

Dislikes
- Those pumped up guys that wear vests to show off 'what they got.'
- Giggly girls.
- The rain. It just automatically puts him in a crappy mood.
- Sundays.
- Receiving money from his parents; he's more the kind of guy that would rather earn it himself.
- Unemployment.
- Peppermint.
- Sitting down for too long. If he's in a classroom after fifteen minutes he has to get up to stretch out a bit.
- When jeans get too short.
- Flip flops on guys. Errlack.

Class Schedule:
Social studies 3
Biology 2
Health 1
English 3
Art 2
Music Course 1
Business 3
Theatre

Everything else: - He has an undying respect for both of his parents. They mean more to him than anything.
- He has a tendency to date girls and then drop them again for no given reason. (He gets bored easily..)
- He has a soft spot for animals.
- You'll find him dead before you find him eating any kind of dried fruit. Hatessss it.
Last edited by SilentButterflies on Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:11 am, edited 5 times in total.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewHorizon on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:28 am

Theatre could be a subject^^ I'll put that up there.
If there's anything somebody wants as a subject that isn't already up there, tell me and I can change that :D

I LOVE YOU SILENT BUTTERFLIES :D!! Thank youuuuu! :D

NewHorizon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewHorizon on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 am

Writing Nitrate, well done :D
RaeRae--> I like your character as well ^^
Wednesdaysun--> Awesome^^
Sorry for not responding earlier o.O I passed out :D
Oh, and SilentButterflies, that's fine.

NewHorizon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:08 am

Ahaha, thank you. ;3 And you're welcome. I'll try and get them finished up asap.

Oh and you can call me Becca. It's a little easier to type. ;D

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:11 am

Oh! And I'm Lee, btw. :D
Because it's just so awkward to call me by a day and a celestial body. :D

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewHorizon on Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:23 am

I'll start calling you guys Becca and Lee, then :x :D I'm trying to find a decent looking picture that doesn't have the girl half naked and whatnot T.T.

NewHorizon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewHorizon on Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:32 am

Name: Lexie Carlin

Zahlia Or Jankos: Janko's. Track and Field. c:
AboutMe/Personality: Lexie often takes the world on with a whole different outlook, seeing things much differently than a normal person would. She's quiet, but collective. Lexie knows just about everything about every Janko in their dorm building, and could easily cause massive drama; but being her, she wouldn't even think about that. The only thing she's assertive and aggressive in would be Track and Field, and even then she doesn't start conversations with fellow peers. Normally, Lexie would only talk if spoken to; not that there's a reason for her being like this. She takes things into perspective, twists it into something positive, and tries to find the best of any situation. During the three hour passing periods Lexi is normally found sitting in a coffee shop reading a book, or sketching a glass of coffee. Photography wasn't an option for her; she just couldn't find the right angles or objects that other people, or herself, liked.
Lexie is big on her French, and could easily carry on a conversation for hours without so much as a falter in her words. With her mother being French, she sort of had to learn it whether she liked it or not. Much like her, Lexie's mother is a quiet person and likes to draw in her free time. Being an only child meant that Lexie got to have all the things she wanted, which shockingly wasn't much. Lexie has taken a liking in one of the Zahlia's, but isn't about to mention that to any of her friends; it'd make them look at her even more differently than they all already did.

Class Schedule:
•Social Studies 2
•Art of Music 3
•French 3
• Art 3
•Theatre
•Biology 1
•Physical Education 3
•Health 1

Everything else:
• The girl almost always has a pack of skittles in her hand and a vanilla coke in the other.
• Lexie is usually wearing long sleeved, tight-armed shirt that show off her slender figure. Her favorite color of shirt, and in general,is a dark green.
•Even though she may not act like the partier she loves going to parties and sit around on the couches, laughing at the drunk people.

Done (:
I hate making character sheets T.T. I never make them long >_>
Last edited by NewHorizon on Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

NewHorizon
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!