Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Seneca College [OOC]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Seneca College [OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewHorizon on Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:19 am

Ohmygosh. O.O I forgot to make a character sheet for the professors. >_>
...Oh well. xD If anybody wants to be one, they can PM me or something :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NewHorizon
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:04 am

Name: Marcus Cole

Zahlia Or Jankos: Zahlia

AboutMe/Personality: Marcus is very quiet and doesn’t reveal too much about himself, which makes some people uncomfortable to be around him. Growing up in the rural part of town he didn’t have much interaction with his peers out of school, which didn’t help his reputation leading him to be known at the “Guy that never talks”. Art and music has always been an outlet for him and a way for people to get to see what’s going on in his mind even they don’t “get” what’s the message is. He’s spent a great deal of time reading about the world and hopes to one day see the places in person than look at pictures of them in books. Going to Seneca is a big to not only Marcus but his family as well since he’ll be the second person to do so after his sister Lisa. His very nervous but more excited to see what the world outside of what he’s used too.

Despite the fact he’s distant, Marcus can be kind and caring yet it can take a painfully long time for him to open up. Once he does he’ll be loyal and true to those he trusts unless they do something really mean, then he’ll drop them quick. He can be a bit controlling and unsympathetic at times especially if he feels the current method isn’t working to get the goal done. Marcus is a bit hedonistic as well sense this is the first time he’s been away from home and doesn’t have to worry about some of the family and personal issues he had to deal with in high school.

Dislikes: Loud Noises, Rude People, Whining, Pollution, The Rivalry

Class Schedule: Biology 2, Health 1, French 2, Art 3, Music Course 2, Phsycial Ed 2, Business 1, Theartre

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BSX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby citylights on Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:53 am

ImageName: Samuel Van Den Bergh

Zahlia Or Jankos: Zahlias.

AboutMe/Personality: Simply saying he is a bad boy in disguise. The type of guy that is admired by many, hated by a few but loved by none. Samuel is especially loved by mothers and they're always telling their sons and even daughters to "be more like Samuel!" which is a big mistake because if everyone was like him then the amount of negativity in the world would be ridiculous. Don't be fooled by his politeness or forced smile because he is definitely not a people's person. Ever since he has been in education he's learnt that he really shouldn't be around people so he's learnt to keep his distance simply because he knows that he has nothing nice to say to them. The reasons why is because of Sam's high standards and expectations that no one has met them, yet, so he considers everyone to be lower than him. Now, it's just in his nature to enjoy pissing those people off, doing exactly the opposite of what they ask for and generally doing things to make them angry. The pessimist male is very intelligent and that's just an understatement, he understands society and people very well, by having this talent he can analyse people's movement and speech enabling him to be able to get a quick judgement of character. Samuel is a quick learner and when he has his eyes on something the determination and dedication to get that is enormously high. The students of Seneca College think it's a shame that such a good looking guy has so much hate for everyone, and for no reason in particular. Even Sam doesn't know why this hate exists but the only thing he does know that the only person he will ever respect is himself. If you think about it he's a bit too serious for his own good: no sense of humour, conceited and loves seeing the Jankos in misery. Just keep in mind that if you try and start a conversation with him you are already on his bad side and if he had a good one there will be no way in hell you will ever get on it.

Likes: Books, Writing quotes, Languages, Travelling, Silence, Clearing his head, Sound of the rain, Old school rock music, Beaches.

Dislikes: Conversations, Jankos, People, Mouldy food, Disorganisation, Lateness, When Jankos think that they are part of the school, Girls who try to get with him.

Class Schedule: Biology 2, English 3, French 3, Spanish 3, German 2, Art of Music 2, Business 2, Theatre.

Everything else:
  • The Van Der Bergh's were one of the founders of the college - as well as the high expectation he has to meet he also has this authority in the school.
  • He is human and from all the work the stress is unreal. From time to time secretly he will smoke a cigarette. The only problem is that recently it's becoming regular.
  • Although he will never admit it, he likes working out.
  • If you're really lucky, and I mean REALLY lucky, you might be able to have a conversation with him by talking about Radiohead or Oasis. Try at your own risk.
Last edited by citylights on Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

citylights
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:13 am

Alrighty, I'm all finished I think. Lemme' know if anything needs adding/changing etc, :)

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewHorizon on Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:40 am

Thank you, BSX
Silent, love your characters^^:D

NewHorizon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:05 am

Woot a good amount of people have joined this. Does that mean we'll be able to start soon?
"If I can't annoy anyone there is little point in writing." - Kingsley Amis
ImageImageImageImageImage
My personality in a nutshell.

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewHorizon on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:12 am

Yesss. Probably around 4. ^^

NewHorizon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:18 am

O.O Around Four eh? Well I'm not sure what time it is for you over where you may be but here it is nine a.m in the morning.

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewHorizon on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:32 am

It's 10:31 here o:

NewHorizon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:38 am

Well then I know where you live, rather in the timezone that you live that is all. I'm not that creepy XD

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewHorizon on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:56 am

Haha!
My eyes went o.o...O.O
xD

NewHorizon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:03 am

lol. I promise I'm not a stalker! Well I am but I'm pretty sure you're not Gerard Butler ;)

RAWR

Yummeh

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewHorizon on Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:58 am

Gerard IS GOD. <3

NewHorizon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:18 pm

NewHorizon wrote:Silent, love your characters^^:D

Ahh, thank you! ;Dx

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewHorizon on Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:40 pm

30 more minutes. x.x And the IC shall be up xD
What would you guys rather it be. Beginning or middle of the school year?

NewHorizon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:42 pm

Middle's fun! 8D
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:42 pm

The middle is fun! We could possibly do a beginning middle though. Everyone coming back from holiday break kind of thing.

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewHorizon on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:26 pm

Middle it is :]!
I'll go put it up now.

NewHorizon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:31 pm

Appearance:Image

Name: Kay-Li Lee Jackson

Zahlia Or Jankos: Zahlias
AboutMe/Personality:
Just for the record, I'm Asian/African-American. I want everyone to know, just to get it out of the way. My biggest pet peeve is when people ask if I'm adopted, seeing my Daddy, who is African American, but never seeing Mama. That's because when I was 16 years old, Mama died of heart failure. Get it, got it, good! Sometimes I'm happy, bright, and energetic, but others days I rarely say a word and just lock myself in my room. Depressing, aren't I? Plus, I get a kick out of talking hyper fast to confuse the teachers.

When I came to Seneca College, thanks to my outstanding grades and higher-than-normal GPA (Just saying), I knew I'd have to make a fresh start. How hard could that be? Especially with all the cute boys around campus. My older sister Jackie, before I had left, had encouraged me to find a nice, sweet, smart guy and make a couple of friends. Again, how hard could that possibly be?

[b]Class Schedule:

1. Music Course 3 (Plays the violin)
2. French 2
3. English 3
4. Architecture 2
5. Biology 3
6. Health 3

Everything else: Kay-Li wears glasses most of the time, thanks to her slowly deteriorating eyesight. Thanks alot, Mom!

EDITING!
Last edited by Kaykay120 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewHorizon on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:34 pm

KayKay- Hurry! :D You can just jump in when you're finished. c:

Everybody can just start waking up, then going to first period x]

NewHorizon
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!