Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Teen Titans: Rise of Omani

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Teen Titans: Rise of Omani

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:37 pm

I think this role play is good enough. Combining DC and Marvel is a difficult task. I know very little about the Marvel universe other than it has guys like the X-men, Fantastic Four, the Hulk, and the Spider Man. I know even less about Kingdom Heart, other than it's the one with Disney characters and anime. We can assume in this role play all the old DC superheroes are either dead, retired, or left Earth forever.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:46 pm

o.0 I only know X-men and a bit on kingdom hearts rofl, but I can try... :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:34 pm

Well we can remove Kingdom Hearts. I will make the necessary changes soon. The Titans must rescue the marvel and dc heroes and heroines.

Heheheheheheeheehe.......

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:38 pm

If you must make these changes, have the students from Xavier's School for Freaks - I mean - Mutants join the Titans. That way, you can combine Marvel and DC. Still, I liked your original idea better of just focusing this role play on the Titans and thier battle against crime/evil.

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:47 pm

then it shall stay the way it is......

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:13 pm

I'm thinking of making to evil characters one being the headmaster and the other being like a right hand man...But the head masters power might be a little OP at the end. Not the start, but the end.

Instead of making a character sheet then find out his power is OP. I'll just say his power then see what you think. The head master is a copy cat. He can copy or make peoples powers and strangth his own. But in order to do that he was atleast drink the blood of the person.

Wile the right hand man is a tech power villian. He's abl to make machines, and electronics very easily and even make them work.

So I wanted to get there powers in before even starting the CS just to know if they arn't to OP.
It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus where to stand on the edge of a 6 story building. Post this in your sig if your are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:10 pm

Well Omani is the OP badass but your headmaster seems ok he has to drink the blood of the person in order to copy them so I see nothing wrong with the power so long as you don't overly abuse it. However, I must ask my co-gm what they think.

Also, thought id let you all know I am making a Marvel DC RP Monday. Just be on the lookout.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:10 pm

Winds Of Fate wrote:Character Sheet:
{Appearance Goes Here}
Name:
Height:
Eye Color:
Side: (Titan /Brotherhood of Evil/Omaniā€™s Horsemen/Neutral)
Personality:
Powers & Abilities: {Please don't be overly powerful as stated in the rules. As such I feel the need to limit to only one field of magic mastery}
Weakness:
Weapons:
History & Bio:
Other:

Might I remind people, character skelly has changed.. Please update.

ROFLMAO FTW, I do like your description for the new character, need more evilness. But one thing, no creating overly buff NPC, just to drain their power.

Kravos
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:47 am

Ah crap, @_@ kk I'll update after classes. If i survive ze national test. >->

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:06 am

Kravos wrote:
Winds Of Fate wrote:Character Sheet:
{Appearance Goes Here}
Name:
Height:
Eye Color:
Side: (Titan /Brotherhood of Evil/Omaniā€™s Horsemen/Neutral)
Personality:
Powers & Abilities: {Please don't be overly powerful as stated in the rules. As such I feel the need to limit to only one field of magic mastery}
Weakness:
Weapons:
History & Bio:
Other:

Might I remind people, character skelly has changed.. Please update.

Character Sheet:
Name: Damien Nightshade
Height: 5'2
Eye Color: silver grey
Orientation: Strait
Side: Titan
Personality:Damien is very cheery. She has an obsessive need to make people happy. If she sees your sad she tries to make you happy because in a round about way it makes her happy. She smiles a lot and tries not to get sad or upset and wont tell you if you hurt her feelings because she doesnā€™t like to upset people. Sheā€™s almost overly nice but she doesnā€™t mind getting things done. (aka sheā€™ll beat ass if she has to)
Powers & Abilities: She is very good at Martial arts, hand to hand mostly and working with chi/chakara points but mostly as a healing technique (which technically isnt a supper power since all you need to do is train to do it)
Weakness: her sister
Weapons:She uses a staff, 2 katana's and throwing knives that are literally hidden everywhere on her personā€¦(EVERYWERE lol)
History & Bio:Adrian and Damien grew up as close as two siblings could ever be. They did everything together. They seemed to have an unbreakable bond. They if one of them got in trouble the other was always there to rescue the other. They fought back to back and took everything by the horns.
Other: she hates the dark

Character Sheet:
Name: Adrian Nightshade
Height: 5'2
Eye Color: red
Orientation: Bisexual
Side: Neutral
Personality: Adrian is very protective and hardcore evil when It comes to her sister. You mess with her and you push a button that cant be undone. She has a temper that could scare Satan himself. She tries not to lose her temper but sheā€™s very opinionated thatā€™s why she doesnā€™t talk much, she doesnā€™t want to argue. she is very protective and sometimes way to unorthidox.
Powers & Abilities: Sheā€™s a witch or as today would put it she has Psychokinesis (The term psychokinesis (from the Greek ĻˆĻ…Ļ‡Ī®, "psyche", meaning mind, soul, heart, or breath; and ĪŗĪÆĪ½Ī·ĻƒĪ¹Ļ‚, "kinesis", meaning motion, movement; literally "mind-movement" also referred to as telekinesis) in a sense she manipulates the matter and energy around her.
Weakness: her sister
Weapons: minimal fighting skillz and 2 katana's
History & Bio:Adrian and Damien grew up as close as two siblings could ever be. They did everything together. They seemed to have an unbreakable bond. They if one of them got in trouble the other was always there to rescue the other. They fought back to back and took everything by the horns.
Other: she will die for those she loves/cares for, and she tends to take things to the extreme

Winds and Kravos ive edited my characters as directed above. check em out please and tell me if they are all right.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hylian on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:20 am

I'll take a horseman and titan spot if its okay with you guys. I'll post up my char sheets after I get a little sleep.

Hylian
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:44 am

@emotionless: Interesting, very interesting, I am glad that you explained your witches power because at one point Psychokinesis was the ability to use all Kinesis type abilities ie cryokinesis (control ice), pyrokinesis (control fire), chronokinesis (control time) so forth and so on..... but I am glad to see that you explained that your witch's psychokinesis deals with the energy and matter around her.

I have roleplayed with you before and I trust you'll use those powers accordingly.

You are more than welcome to create two characters Hylian.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:34 am

Name: Amane Amagura
Height: 5'4
Eye Color: violet
Orientation: Bisexual (Frankly she doesn't really give a damn o.0)
Side: Neutral
Personality:Calm and quiet, are two of the best words to describe Amane. She seldom speaks preferring to stay away from most of humanity rather than interact with people. Yet once someone breaks her shell, sheā€™s quite soft spoken who would rather fight a battle of words rather than with swords. She prefers to observe, to stay by the sidelines instead of the front stage. The young girl rarely shows her temper, in fact, she rarely shows any emotion at all except for calm, neutrality. But that all changes when she sings, thatā€™s probably the only time she shows any hint of humanity.

Powers & Abilities: Voice Illusions,

Her main power lies within her voice, every time she sings she has the power to either give the victim a glimpse of their desires orā€¦ Their personal hell depending on the song or the tone of her voice she could either create peaceful illusions, like trees, bunnies, wild life etc. Or nightmares, like bloodbaths, death, creatures of the dark and other monstrous mayhem. Of course, only the victims would be able to see and feel it as if it was real.

Her other power is a minor one, she can use the wind as a means of transportation. AKA teleportation but she must know the area before she can dare try it or she might end up somewhere she doesn't even want to be in.

Weakness:But as every other power it has a few limits. Her illusions would only work if the victim manages to hear her voice. Thereā€™s a few ways to break it too. One way is pain. Pain could override a personā€™s senses thus rendering it free from the grasp of an illusion since an illusion does follow the five basic principal of the senses to actually work. And lastly would be a fixed time limit. I mean cā€™monā€¦ Can anyone sing for a full day nonstop? Sheā€™s still human so the natural laws still applies to her.

Weapons: Ookami no ryuu
History & Bio:Amaneā€™s past is a complete mystery. No one knows where the girl came from or how she came into existence. She just came one day and thatā€™s it, even the girl herself doesnā€™t know of her origins. Everything was a complete blank, no recollection of parents, life before or anything for that matter. As if she just came from the wind. The girl travels where the wind takes her, forming no ties with no one she remained as a measly observer of the human race.

Yes, she does not consider herself human,

She doesnā€™t even know what she is exactly.

One day she was found and taken in by an old man, claims her to be his dearly departed daughter. The young girl didnā€™t even reacted all she did was remain by the old manā€™s side until his death in which he left his entire will to her. Funny part wasā€¦ The old man lived in Jumper City.
Other:She has a high IQ level but since she doesn't speak she carries a notebook with her.

There updated x_x

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hylian on Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:44 am

Character Sheet:
Name: Griffin Alexander
Height: 5.9 usually
Eye Color: Hazel
Orientation: Straight
Personality: He's quick tempered, and always ready for a fight. He can be competitive, but he's generally protective of the other Titans. He's a nice guy to those on his good side.
Powers & Abilities: Shape shifting. He can shape-shift into any animal he's come into physical contact with before. He can scale his transformations up in size to a certain extent (about 10 times his usual mass). Also he can partially transform becoming a human animal hybrid (which he does more often). Proficient with blunt weapons.
Weakness: He wears his emotions on his sleeve. He rarely turns down a fight so he can be easily duped into a losing battle.
Weapons: Baseball bat, brass knuckles, homemade Tonfas, and a rusty chain often with a heavy padlock attached to the end. He rarely carries all of these at once.
History & Bio: Since the first grade he's never spent more than one year at a particular school. He's constantly expelled for fighting, although in his opinion the people he beat up truly deserved it. He lived in a lot of different places but he finally settled in Jump City where his thirst for action is more than fulfilled.

Also I have a question about the Omani Horsemen. Are they normal people or are they like demons? Would they have a normal history or were they trapped in the egg as well?
Last edited by Hylian on Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hylian
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:29 am

They are the spawn of Omani. Five children with great power, three are trapped in the egg with their father, two are hidden awaiting their fathers return. It is unknown as to what they are exactly, it is said that Omani was a demon sorcerer who met a devilish demon and they produced the five children of destruction.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:33 am

Thanks emotionless, shinigamivixen, demented-tiger, as well Soki.

ROFLMAO FTW, could you please update your character sheet, it is not very big changes.

As well Hylian, seems like you are free from any criticism from me. Yay!

Kravos
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:39 am

And that's a good thing Hylian lol only kidding Kravos only kidding. You give constructive crticism which is needed.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:41 am

Just curious when are we starting?

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:43 am

Just for the sake of it, I am going to be the guy in the emo corner. YOU HEARD IT, I called it first back off or I shall rip off your head and feed it to my pet cerberus.

Now back to matters. -cries in emo corner from Wind's comment-

On top of that, it seems all my RP like to slow down around the same time... Odd..

Kravos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:51 pm

Leolle
"You're Nervous Aren't You?"

Name: Leolle
Height: 5'7"
Eye Color: Turquoise
Orientation: Homosexual
Side: Omani's Horsemen V
Personality:
Dark
Deadly
Devious
Demanding
Destructive
Strong Willed
Determined

Powers & Abilities:
*Soul Stealer: Leolle has a gifted ability to suck the very soul from a victims body but in order to do this he must maintain complete concentration and must maintain complete eye contact with the victim. It requires time in order to efficiently suck a soul from a victim's body.
*Plant Manipulation: Leolle has the ability to manipulate, generate and animate plants and other vegetation as well as to take on plant-like properties.
*Wildlife Manipulation: Leolle has the ability to control any animal he comes in contact with.

Weakness: He is weak against fire. If he devours a pure soul, he becomes overly weakened and must rest. A pure soul is that of a child under the age of 14.
Weapon:

History/Bio: -Reveal Within Story-

Geo
"you hurt me......yea right"

Name: Derrick Shandoa
Alias/Superhero Name: Geo
Height: 5'4"
Eye Color: Green
Orientation: Homosexual
Personality:
Caring
Kind
Polite
Understanding
Courageous
Talkative
Adaptive
Overly Optimistic
Book Worm
Mischievous
Strong Attitude

Powers & Abilities:
*Geokinesis: While he limits himself to harmless feats as growing large formations of rock with the slowness needed to avoid a geological hazard and using floating rocks as projectiles and to levitate around on, He is a controller and manipulator of all earthen matter.
*He can fly.
*Being of an alien origin he has strength unlike that on Earth and with a kiss can learn a person's history and know their thoughts and future actions should they be thinking on their future at the time of the kiss

Weakness: He can't swim and has a fear of fire.
Weapon: a bow staff that he wields with expertise. He is quite efficient with this weapon and it only enhances his connection with the earthen matter he controls.

History/Bio: He isn't from this world that we have come to know and love but from a far away planet of earthen manipulators, but back on his planet of Nerowa everything is nearly identical to that of Earth but with a few exceptions which it that everyone wields some type of ability and the animals are very different and are quite deadlier than those on Earth. He was born to two different beings, one was a Psychic as earthlings call it and the other was a pyromaniac. The two melded together and Derrick, though his real name is Deloricasnormaen, was born. Through his life on his home world, he was taught how to fly and how to control his abilities. .

Unfortunately, his planet was attacked by evil forces and his parents sent him to a place they only knew as the Green Planet even though it was truly blue and green and white, that planet was Earth. Once on Earth he knew no one but was adopted by rich parents who were aware of beings having abilities and powers and quickly informed him of the Teen Titans. He quickly got ahold of the Teen Titans and was accepted.
Other:
Appearance In Costume: Green Jumpsuit (without the heels)
Front
Back

Blood Lust
"I want your blood splattered on the wall"

Name: Tiara Sanchez
Alias/Villain Name: Blood Lust
Height: 6'0"
Eye Color: Scarlet
Orientation: Heterosexual
Side: Brotherhood of Evil
Personality:
Slightly Obedient
Strong Willed
Determined
Willingness to Fight
Stealth/Cunning
Very Rude
Sadistic
Sarcastic
Unruly
Disrespectful
Conceited

Powers & Abilities:
*Besides being a skilled hand-to-hand combatant trained in several martial arts thought forever lost, Blood Lust is an expert triple-jointed acrobat and uses this skill to move quickly and unexpectedly. Of bigger concern are her artificial fingernails, which she dips in several varieties of poisons. She gives her weapons and other accessories a similar treatment.
*She's literally a vampire. She has the strength of a vampire, the abilities of a vampire and the weakness to sunlight as a vampire does, the only difference is instead of bursting into flames, her body blisters when in the sun for too long and her body becomes weaker and fragile but she isn't any less deadlier in the sunlight. She has fangs and sucks the blood of the living.
*She is a soul manipulator, having the ability to call upon creatures known as Soul Less, who do her bidding and she can summon claws and weapons made out of soul energy that can slice through rock.

Weakness: Sunlight hurts her, therefore she is weak to sunlight.
Weapon: a scythe that she has practiced long and hard with. She is nearly an expert with this weapon and can wield it with deadly precision.

History/Bio: Her past is a dark one and she enjoys thinking about how many people she has killed and drained dry. She is a vampire, but not a typical burst into flames in the sunlight vampire but rather an interesting type of vampire known as Baboas. These type of Vampires are born as blood suckers and aren't as intolerant to the sunlight as their other family members, though they do blister and get weak when exposed to the sun for long periods of time, they aren't in any danger of dying in the sun. In order for Baboas to have children, the mother MUST die and so Tiara has the pleasure of saying she killed her mother after birth. Baboas are sadistic and cold blooded, they kill just because they can and think not twice about it. Tiara is no exception only she goes farther than her race would go, she will kill and kill having no real limit to how many she kills.

She is currently an outcast having killed the Elder of her coven and is being hunted but under the lineage of the Brotherhood of Evil, the hunters have backed off and are simply waiting for the Brotherhood of Evil to kick her out, but Tiara is not afraid of death, she fully welcomes it at any given moment. Her childhood, well she doesn't speak on it.

Other:
Appearance In Costume:
Feeding on the blood of the innocent, she loves to spread fear and discord amongst the living. She has no friends neither does she want any.
Last edited by Wei_Wuxian on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!