Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Teen Titans: Rise of Omani

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Teen Titans: Rise of Omani

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:04 pm

Bah! -Thumbs up- Looks great mate. And the pothole thing sounds relatively painful, need to watch out.

My stupidest stunt was deciding to jump off my balcony, kind of landed on a thick rimmed dog food bowl. Ended up breaking my foot -.-'.. Landing on the rim, the bowl came up and snapped my foot back at a 90 degree angle >.<

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kravos
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:09 pm

sounds fun, i nearly snapped my neck by doing a trick into a swimming pool off of a three story building. oh and don't worry about criticizing me that goes for anyone the worst i'll do is groan and whine XD i'm a very lazy person unless i'm running XD contradictory at it's finiest

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:11 pm

Well, you got me beat xD. But hey, isn't being contradictory so much fun? Because then you get those confused people that just don't have the slightest clue whats going on.

Kravos
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:46 pm

i hope draruto didn't leave already because their character was critiqued. I will post my characters soon.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:36 am

BUMP YOU ALL KNOW YOU WANT TO PLAY A TEEN TITAN OR PERHAPS AN EVIL HENCHMEN

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:21 pm

im done Winds, wanna critique my characters for me?
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:41 pm

Emotionless you are accepted.

A few more and we can start.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:01 pm

coolio!

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:24 pm

Finally @_@ Done with ze bio.

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:01 pm

I noticed there are a lot of heroes and neutrals inspired by Japanese anime in this role play. What we really need are some good old American heroes! Remember, Teen Titans is based off an American comic book series of the same name, and the universe and comic book publisher are the same ones who've brought us the Superman, the Batman, and the Wonder Woman.

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:51 pm

Well I did say be creative never said you couldn't copy the abilities of other heroes and heroines.

Its an open universe for creativity. One can create a character but they have to abide by the rules of no overpowering.

Maybe I should have created a Marvel DC Teen Titan RP

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:59 pm

the Teen Titans are part of the DC world. It was a shame the cartoons never explored that - well, they kind of hinted at it sometimes, but sadly, there were no cameo appearances of the Batman or any of the other heroes.

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:21 pm

just curious am I accepted or not? o.0

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:33 pm

Yes shinigamivixen you are accepted. I may think on it and actually expand this rp into a Marvel Disney DC RP with characters resembling the XMen or maybe the Fantastic Four or perhaps Teen Titans and maybe some Kingdom Heart all mixed in one big ass RP.

Who would be willing to migrate their character over if I do so?

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:40 pm

o.o i'm not so sure that'd work out...honestly but it'd be kinda cool i'd totally redo Soki to fit into that genre XD

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:44 pm

But again there wouldn't be any cameos until later on in the rp and I would be looking for creative characters.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:50 pm

o.o yep yep ^^ i knows that but i've an idea for a Soki from kingdom hearts kinda genre and it'd be easier to work with XD

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:29 pm

I'm not sure I follow...

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:18 pm

I was thinking of creating an RP revolving around Marvel and DC but the focal point be on the new teen tians having to save all the old heroes. I was stating that if anyone signed up they'd have to create an original character and Phoenix/Jean Greys abilities are off limits. It would also include Kindgom Heart characters if you want.

Not sure if I should or shouldn't but I probably will.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:37 pm

It'll be difficult to install the kingdom hearts base to it honestly...but if you can manage it, it'd be quite a feat XD

Soki
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!