Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Teen Titans: Rise of Omani

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Teen Titans: Rise of Omani

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:26 pm

RATED M FOR MATURE, THERE WILL BE MATURE SITUATIONS IN THIS RP.

Years had passed since the last threat against the planet earth was quelled by the superhero team known as the Teen Titans. Peace once again reigns over all the earth, yet not a single civilian has any recollection of their lives being in jeopardy. Only the teen titans remember the battle that claimed a few of their member's lives.

It has been 10 years, and yet the world still remains at peace, that is until an anthropologist digs up an egg. This particular egg was the chamber of Omani, a great and powerful dark sorcerer who used his magic and skills to bring forth the first Dark Age. His strength was seemingly unmatched and none could destroy him for he possessed the Jewel of Darkness. He reigned for quite some time until a white mage stepped forth to quell Omani's evil reign. The battle was tough, each powerful being gaining heavy wounds, but Omani proved to be too much for the white mage. With his last bit of strength and power, the white mage cast a spell that ensnared Omani and cast him into an egg. There he stayed, trapped in the egg until someone would be stupid enough to stumble upon the egg and unlock it.

That day has come, for the anthropologist dug up the egg and put it on exhibit in Jump City. If that weren't enough to worry about the Brotherhood of Evil has found a new leader and is beginning to regroup after their devastating defeat by the hands of the Teen Titans.

Now the Teen Titans have to worry about an ancient evil as well as the newly forming brotherhood of evil. As such, the Teen Titans have renamed their group to simply the Titans.

Will Jump City and the rest of the world stand against these tyrants? Or will the titans fall? Your destiny is your own.

Rules:
1) Follow RPG Rules
*I can not stress how important it is for NO ONE LINERS. Please be literate in your posts and post as least a paragraph if not two.
2) NO GODMODING, NO CYBERING, NO BUNNYING, NO AUTOHITTING (to a certain extent) and please take all excessive romantic scenes to PM.
3) Treat others the way you wish to be treated.
4) NO OVERLY POWERFUL CHARACTERS.
5) Death can occur, Death will occur, it is recommended highly that you create more than one character. Robin, Beast Boy, Cyborg, Raven and Starfire as well as the rest of the original teen titans are far too old, for this is set into the future; however they are still alive and can be consulted with if your character is a descendant.
6) Be creative and have fun. If something is going to prohibit you from posting once every other day, then please let me or the co-gms know by either PM or by a simple post. That way we can work around it and the RP won't come to a standstill.
7) Again I repeat, treat each other fairly, you know the limit to your character; do not make them do something they originally couldn't.

Character Sheet:
{Appearance Goes Here}
Name:
Height:
Eye Color:
Side: (Titan /Brotherhood of Evil/Omaniā€™s Horsemen/Neutral)
Personality:
Powers & Abilities: {Please don't be overly powerful as stated in the rules. As such I feel the need to limit to only one field of magic mastery}
Weakness:
Weapons:
History & Bio:
Other:

Titans:
1.Silver Aerstrom played by Kravos
2.Damien Nightshade played by Emotionless
3.Tenchu Tanaka played by ROFLMAO FTW
4.Mika Tanaka played by ROFLMAO FTW
5.Lucas Leingod played by Soki
6.Griffin Alexander played by Hylian
7.Derrick Shandoa played by Winds of Fate
8.Yumi Ikeda played by Litria Death
9.Lnyx played by EvenAngelsCry
10.Adrian Blakscale played by Nightrise1134

Omaniā€™s Horsemen:
Omani:
I:
II:
III:Rael played by Hylian
IV:
V:Leolle played by Winds of Fate

Brotherhood of Evil:
Headmaster:Andrew Mag played by ROFLMAO FTW
1.Tiara Sanchez played by Winds of Fate
2.Onyx/Nyx played by emotionless
3.Melody Carter played by Litria Death
4.Ross Hartwell played by EvenAngelsCry
5.Frank Dray played by ROFLMAO FTW

Neutral:
Amane Amagura played by Shinigamivixen
Adrian Nightshade played by Emotionless
Tessie Marie played by Demented - Tiger
Sergio Philips played by Litria Death

NO MORE NEUTRAL SPOTS REMAINING
Last edited by Wei_Wuxian on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:17 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Re: Teen Titans: Rise of Omani

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:23 pm

Imageheight:6'6 weight:175
Name:Lucas Leingod
Allias:Requiem Knightmare
Left eye: golden right eye: blood red
Orientation:Pan-sexual
Side:Titan
Personality:though his life has been hell literally, he has a pretty upbeat attitude, always looking to make others smile or crack a joke in a bad situation to rise laughter and bring up morale of his friends, though he can be rather cold sometimes as well he means well and is always ready to lend a helping hand to anyone in need, even if no one thinks they deserve it.
Powers & Abilities:Superior hand-to-hand fighting:Training for many years under several masters of martial arts has given him enough knowledge of fighting to hold his own. Inhuman reflexes,Speed and:Due to his half demon blood he has incredible reflexes, as well as increased speed and endurance. Swordsmanship:As well as learning hand-to-hand combat he has trained in swordsmanship, learning several different style variations from several different countries. Asura magics: due to his heritage from his mother, he has learned how to harness the inner energy or Chi in his body to use as devastating attacks, though this has left him changed his eyes now more reptilian as to why he hides them behind his twin blindfolds. Increased senses:Due to his eyes now being hidden from the world his hearing and smell has increased to the point he could smell blood from a far distance and be able to hear a pin needle drop in the middle of a traffic rush in Jumpcity though concentrating enough to find out what angle the sound is coming from could be difficult..
Weapons:He carries an Odachi katana crafted by the finest swords-smith from japan as well as large broadsword though, no one has ever seen him use both at a time
History & Bio: He was born onto the earth through an unusual union, A demon woman given physical form through an summoning, the man who summoned her none other then his own father, and through their union he was born onto the earth, though it was not to last as she was sent back and his father killed due to his occult actions. Though they spared him, and sent him off to a Monastery where he was raised by monks, and through their guidance developed a peace of sorts. Though he was happy here, he knew he was way different his left arm was very obvious proof it's sickly blue color and his nails like talons to the point no one would go near it from fear of them some how getting infected by whatever he was. Though he trained with the elder monks, the younger boys that were there as well, were cruel to him going so far as to brutally attack him when he was alone, leading to a breakdown and several near death experiences for all of them, to where he realized it was time for him to go. after 18 years of life in a Monastery he left and was off on his own, luck though not sure if it was good or bad found him in Jumpcity, though it was peaceful, crime did still happen, and because of his unnatural appearance no good upstanding job would accept him, so settling into being nothing more then a pair of hands for some crime syndicate he worked for a living. and for a year it was fine, until he ended up killing an innocent woman, this changed him forever. He stopped his life with the syndicate and literally disappeared from all known eyes of humanity, though in truth he just went into hiding somewhere in jumpcity though no one knows where.
Weaknesses:even with all the benefits of his heritage, the human side has given him quite a bit of weakness, his body is still not use to being able to move as quick as he can, causing lapse in reaction time even though his reflexes are inhuman as well, his body is still adjusting to it's new abilities, his asura magic is also faulty, if he uses it more then twice a day it could cause him to slip into a comatose state for a week, depending on how much energy he had to harness for it.

(hope that's better removed one of the magics lowered the power of everything else)
Last edited by Soki on Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:44 pm, edited 6 times in total.

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:01 am

Interesting how you didn't use the templete set forth. Some edits are needed.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:07 am

cause i just copied it over..don't have much time to my life

where is the edits needed?

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:23 am

I might follow through with your suggestion and make a second character. Put together this one because I am not too horribly tired but it is 3 in the morning soo..

But I will give one of the oddities from my head to produce a character sheet. Hope its alright for ya Winds! As courtesy I did leave a few weak points for my character

Name: Silver Aerstrom
Height: 5'8
Eye Color: Red
Orientation: Heterosexual
Side: Titan
Personality: Always the one to go out of his way in order to bring the smile back to ones face. Takes any opportunity he can in order to help out a friend in need with just about anything. He is not always one to give up so easily whether it be a fight, or him trying to persuade another to have a little fun.
Powers & Abilities: The only real power he has is summoning/unsummoning his weapon and armor no matter where he is in a mere instant. Mysteriously enough when the summon has been made his personality seems to alter to a more serious tone though it keeps the same basic principles (Basically read
History & Bio for a better explanation). Thus forth making him more of a surprise attacker. Even generally this kid has high acrobatic skills, though he doesn't jump insanely high, he can usually find a way to get to a few uncommon places.
Weakness: Probably best to counter silver with large crush attacks, or with higher speeds, due to the fact that he is a moderately quick armored character. It would be best to get right against him when the Naginata is a whole, for with the pole it would make it more difficult to block and counter up close and personal targets. However it does separate (as seen in the picture) into a sword (On a side note it would be really difficult to separate the blade if he is constantly engaged in a barrage of attacks, forcing him to remain blocking with the pole). Therefore a combination of a dagger-like (Or something very up close and personal) and a distant character would be perfect. Change distances as often as possible to greaten your advantage, and don't let the field fall into his hands.
Weapons: Naginata sword
History & Bio: Oddly enough Silver is more borderline of a human character. The only real difference is his race has two different life cycles that used to solely revolve around war. Within the first life cycle the members of the race train non stop with weaponry and building their tactics to the fullest extent. To their rather harsh training this life span only consists of a max of 30 years. But once the second cycle begins that are immediately in tune with their first, otherwise known to humans as past lives. With this they can reach to the past and call forth their past spirit which is only mildly different (Using the personality is a little more serious due to the lack of an actual social life) , dragging along with them the weapon and armor of choice.
Silver has entered the second cycle of his life but during rebirth he ended up far away from where he was meant to be, perhaps even in a different dimension. Not really knowing what he was or where he real place of origin was he assumed he was just a gifted human. Throughout the years he took a liking to helping other around him, after hearing stories of those that were doing the same line of work he set out for Jump City.
Other: Basically the armor is like in the picture, the shoulders do also hold a blue cloak that covers his armor. His armor does have a breastplate and proper leggings as well.
Last edited by Kravos on Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kravos
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:55 am

saves meh a spot!
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:26 am

Reserved spot for emotionless I truly miss school of monsters. Omg. Kravos you are accepted. @ Soki, just edit to include the things in the prescribed character sheet that aren't apparent in your cuurent character sheet. Not being picky but the picture is in the wrong place and there is some info missing. Refer to the prescribed character sheet.

Also please describe any unnatural abilities any weapons may have. This is a update to all applicants. Once we have a good bunch of people ill start this. Anyone who wants to be co-gm I am accepting three or two not sure yet.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:23 pm

thanks but i think i did it already if it's good XD i mean i did it all last night before i passed out T~T

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:39 pm

I might join as a minor villain. One who can be dealt with in jail rather than by killing. She'll still be a potent threat, but nothing too dire; and her defeats shouldn't be severe enough to thwart the main villain's schemes.

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:29 pm

Wondrous, thank you so much Soki my dear, ACCEPTED.

Wondrous Demented-Tiger, I look forward to reading your submitted character.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:14 pm

if the image doesn't show, copy and paste this link into the address bar of a new window:http://asset.soup.io/asset/0755/1425_4654.jpeg
Name: Tessie Marie
Height: normally 5'
Eye Color: brown
Orientation: bisexual
Side: technically Neutral, but can be considered chaotic evil.
Personality: Tessie is normally shy, and mild mannered, though she does have a big chip on her shoulder about her normal size. When she is grown, she is cool and confident, proudly showing off her size and strength with ignorance for the people on the ground at best, and utter contempt at worst when she's angered or in a bad mood.
Powers & Abilities: can increase her size and strength at will. There is no known limit to her size. The tallest she has ever grown so far has been over a hundred times her size. When she has grown, Tessie is invulnerable to all conventional attacks. Bombs and bullets tickle her at best, and annoy her at worst. It is impossible to drain her powers or take them away; though they can be copied so a potential opponent can face her to scale.
Weakness: her glasses: If she looses them, she will concentrate on searching for them, and nothing else
Weapons: her body and its giant strength
History & Bio: Tessie has always wanted to be big. She was a small girl living in a small town with a bunch of small minded people. Then one day, she found a curious red crystal. When she touched it, it disappeared into her body. She soon discovered the crystal had given her the ability to change her size and strength. It filled her with a power she had never felt before. Tessie was always a mischeivious girl, and her new power allowed her to take her mischieviousness to a new hieght. She quickly fell into the crowd of super villains now popping up with the disollution of the Teen Titans and the Justice League and became a mercenary: other villains pay her to do what she likes best - rampage a city. Of course, she will sometimes rampage on her own when she gets bored.
Other: Tessie is just a minor villain who only looks after herself. She does not like heroes one bit. She probably wonā€™t get in the way of Omani, but may prove useful for diversions to draw the Titans away from their main goals. Sheā€™ll probably be a minor, but recuring foe.
Last edited by demented-tiger on Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:02 pm

Name: Tenchu Tanaka
Height: 6'0
Eye Color: blue
Orientation: bisexual
Personality: Over protective to his sister. He is very peristint to do that is needit, but if his sister gets hurt then he goes mad with rage from failing to protect her. But as most time's he's lazy and would rather rest, eat, and play video games then fight.
Powers & Abilities: Able to make the perfect clone of anything or anyone. Can make 1 clone to around 10 but with time and training can make more.
Weakness: Only can make clones and he can't make like 4,000 of them only like 10 of them.
Weapons: Fist and legs (Is fighter of twins)
History & Bio: Tenchu was born in Tokyo Japan but moved to Jump city before entering high school. During his freshmen year Mika got pick on a lot causing Tenchu to go in and protect her. All his idea from protecting his sister was from his father telling him he's the brother and he must protect his sister, no matter what. A year later Tenchu then found out he was able to clone anything after waking up with five others of him self in his bed room. At start he only used the clones to do house work he was to lazy to do, but later him and his sister join the Titans to do some good.
Other: Is a twin with Mika and the clones are only as strong as he is when made.

Name: Mika Tanaka
Height: 5'8
Eye Color: blue
Orientation: Heterosexual
Personality: Over hyper. Ignores most danger and does what she feels. She's not the smartes person so much. But is mostly friendly and doesn't fight much hadly hurting people.
Powers & Abilities: Able to make anyone but her self stronger,faster, and more endurable. Can make people 2x-10x stronger. But with time and training she can make people stronger.
Weakness: Her power only works on others. She can't make her self strongr.
Weapons: Nothing (Hardly fights)
History & Bio: Mika was born in Tokyo Japan but moved to Jump city before entering high school. During her freshmen year people would pick on her a lot causing her older brother to jump in and protect her. Some times causing fights. But one day Tench was fighting to many people and all of a sudden he got stronger and faster during the fight. They later found out the reason why he was able to do what he never could before was because of Mika. Later Tenchu found out he can clone things and they both head to the Titans to fight along side them.
Other: Is a twin with Tenchu

I hope this is good enough. I was ging to make them evil fighing twins, but I thought it would be funnyer for good funny twins which one does all the real fighting.
Last edited by ROFLMAO FTW on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus where to stand on the edge of a 6 story building. Post this in your sig if your are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:16 am

Roflmao you are accepted as long as there is a limit to how strong she can make people and how many people she can make stronger. That goes for you as well demented tiger. The writing in bld are somewhat pushing. There must be a limit.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:22 am

All I'm saying is Tessie cannot be brought down by gunfire or bombs, and you can't have some character run up to her and take away her power so she shrinks. She's a big, clumsy, giant klutz. The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:54 am

Ya I thought I made them a littl to strng. So I reduce Tenchu able to make 50 clones max and Mika 10 times stronger max. both might get stronger later in RP.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:57 am

Character Sheet:
Name: Damien Nightshade
Height: 5'2
Eye Color: silver grey
Orientation: Strait
Personality:Damien is very cheery. She has an obsessive need to make people happy. If she sees your sad she tries to make you happy because in a round about way it makes her happy. She smiles a lot and tries not to get sad or upset and wont tell you if you hurt her feelings because she doesnā€™t like to upset people. Sheā€™s almost overly nice but she doesnā€™t mind getting things done. (aka sheā€™ll beat ass if she has to)
Powers & Abilities: She is very good at Martial arts, hand to hand mostly and working with chi/chakara points but mostly as a healing technique (which technically isnt a supper power since all you need to do is train to do it)
Weakness: her sister
Weapons:She uses a staff, 2 katana's and throwing knives that are literally hidden everywhere on her personā€¦(EVERYWERE lol)
History & Bio:Adrian and Damien grew up as close as two siblings could ever be. They did everything together. They seemed to have an unbreakable bond. They if one of them got in trouble the other was always there to rescue the other. They fought back to back and took everything by the horns.
Other: she hates the dark

Character Sheet:
Name: Adrian Nightshade
Height: 5'2
Eye Color: red
Orientation: Bisexual
Side: Neutral
Personality: Adrian is very protective and hardcore evil when It comes to her sister. You mess with her and you push a button that cant be undone. She has a temper that could scare Satan himself. She tries not to lose her temper but sheā€™s very opinionated thatā€™s why she doesnā€™t talk much, she doesnā€™t want to argue. she is very protective and sometimes way to unorthidox.
Powers & Abilities: Sheā€™s a witch or as today would put it she has Psychokinesis (The term psychokinesis (from the Greek ĻˆĻ…Ļ‡Ī®, "psyche", meaning mind, soul, heart, or breath; and ĪŗĪÆĪ½Ī·ĻƒĪ¹Ļ‚, "kinesis", meaning motion, movement; literally "mind-movement" also referred to as telekinesis) in a sense she manipulates the matter and energy around her.
Weakness: her sister
Weapons: minimal fighting skillz and 2 katana's
History & Bio:Adrian and Damien grew up as close as two siblings could ever be. They did everything together. They seemed to have an unbreakable bond. They if one of them got in trouble the other was always there to rescue the other. They fought back to back and took everything by the horns.
Other: she will die for those she loves/cares for, and she tends to take things to the extreme
Last edited by emotionless on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:04 am, edited 3 times in total.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:40 am

Where have I seen these names before @emotionless?

Alright I will accept your character demented tiger but I want everyones opinion on said character. I think she is fine so long as you're able to roleplay with her in an efficient way but I want the opinion of those you will be roleplaying with. I want to do this for everyones character.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:50 am

lol save me a spot too :3 will have the app in few hours after I finish my papers.

Character Sheet:
Name: Amane Amagura
Orientation: Bisexual
Side: Neutral.
Personality:Calm and quiet, are two of the best words to describe Amane. She seldom speaks preferring to stay away from most of humanity rather than interact with people. Yet once someone breaks her shell, sheā€™s quite soft spoken who would rather fight a battle of words rather than with swords. She prefers to observe, to stay by the sidelines instead of the front stage. The young girl rarely shows her temper, in fact, she rarely shows any emotion at all except for calm, neutrality. But that all changes when she sings, thatā€™s probably the only time she shows any hint of humanity.
Powers & Abilities:Voice Illusions,

Her main power lies within her voice, every time she sings she has the power to either give the victim a glimpse of their desires orā€¦ Their personal hell depending on the song or the tone of her voice she could either create peaceful illusions, like trees, bunnies, wild life etc. Or nightmares, like bloodbaths, death, creatures of the dark and other monstrous mayhem. Of course, only the victims would be able to see and feel it as if it was real.

But as every other power it has a few limits. Her illusions would only work if the victim manages to hear her voice. Thereā€™s a few ways to break it too. One way is pain. Pain could override a personā€™s senses thus rendering it free from the grasp of an illusion since an illusion does follow the five basic principal of the senses to actually work. And lastly would be a fixed time limit. I mean cā€™monā€¦ Can anyone sing for a full day nonstop? Sheā€™s still human so the natural laws still applies to her.

Her other power is a minor one, she can use the wind as a means of transportation. AKA teleportation but she must know the area before she can dare try it or she might end up somewhere she doesn't even want to be in.

Weapons: Ookami No Ryuu
History & Bio:Amaneā€™s past is a complete mystery. No one knows where the girl came from or how she came into existence. She just came one day and thatā€™s it, even the girl herself doesnā€™t know of her origins. Everything was a complete blank, no recollection of parents, life before or anything for that matter. As if she just came from the wind. The girl travels where the wind takes her, forming no ties with no one she remained as a measly observer of the human race.

Yes, she does not consider herself human,

She doesnā€™t even know what she is exactly.

One day she was found and taken in by an old man, claims her to be his dearly departed daughter. The young girl didnā€™t even reacted all she did was remain by the old manā€™s side until his death in which he left his entire will to her. Funny part wasā€¦ The old man lived in Jumper City.

Other: She has a high IQ level but since she doesn't speak she carries a notebook with her.
Last edited by shinigamivixen on Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:20 pm, edited 7 times in total.

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:23 pm

I think her character is alright. Besides the main villian is mostly going to make all our characters look like children trying to play hero.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:45 pm

nevermind, you don't like it fine with me
Last edited by Draruto on Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!