Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Order of Night: Fear not the dark.

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Order of Night: Fear not the dark.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:59 am

Andiel saw Tuna walked into the kitchen, "Oh good morning. Did you have a good night sleep? Here's your breakfast", Andiel passed the dish of sunny-side eggs and sausages with bacon to Tuna as Shoko was sitting and eating happily next to him.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:59 am

"Okay, I'm done", Andiel finished his breakfast and stood up, "help yourselves if you want more", he said as he went back to his room.

Andiel let out a sighed, "Okay, tomorrow is full-moon eclipse, I need to make sure everything is okay", he thought as he sat in the middle of his bed with his legs crossed and his eyes closed. Concentrating of Valance, he set up a connection.

"Valance, can you hear me?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:20 pm

"Vaguely, however you are within range." Valance replied

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:20 pm

"Glad to hear that. So how was the situation there? Did Gregory do anything to you? We're ready to face him tomorrow so wait for us."

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:30 pm

"He is preparing something, I can not yet tell what it is." Valance said weakly "Tread carefully when you challenge him."

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:33 am

"We've found the child, Valance, and we've know how to deal with him by the Nymph's gold so don't worry. I've dealt with him before so I know very well aabout his tactics", Andiel calmly said, "and the reason why he tried so hard to get the Well, is it because he is trying to awaken Valkyrius, the Apocalypse Rider, also known as another persona who is still sleeping deep inside your soul, so that through you, he could become the absolute "God" of this very world?"

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:37 am

"I'm aware." Valance replied "I've known about Valkyrius for some time now. However, Vultus is growing desperate."

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:10 am

"If we didn't make it in time before Gregory let the souls flourished into you, please tried your very best to resist and hold up the transformation as long as possible. When we've defeated him, I will seal Valkyrius away. He must not be awaken in this world at all cost. Okay, I will break the connection now before Gregory found out, just remember this: the ones you loved most shall lent you determination against any temptation", Andiel said as he break the connection and opened his eyes. Andiel sighed then laid down. "Now what should I do for the rest of this day..." he thought.

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:19 pm

Tuna had finished her breakfast and was thinking the same thing. 'What shall I do today?'

She thought about playing with her gloves probably figuring out how to unlock the flame spear weapon. But she didn't have enough time to test the weapon out before the big show down. She wouldn't go into a fight with a weapon she couldn't use.

So she turned to Shoko who still was setting his breakfast at the table. "Hey Shoko you every played old maid?" She asked pulling out a pack of cards.
RahRadio14

"F.I.S.H" is the meaning to life.
Fuck. It. Shit. Happens.

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:59 am

Andiel just lay there and somehow he started to think about his life, about what he had done. Yeah, ever since he became a Fallen, he only cared about travelling and journeys throughout so many realms and dimensions only to find another path of his ever-ending life. When he was recruited by the Order, even though he has decided that this world will be his last stop, he now only interests in completing whatever missions he was given and tried so hard just to become stronger, even though he was invincible compared to most of the Order. Such a dull life, wasn't it?

"I was surrounded with so mamy admirations, but I never care about them. So why didn't I try to enjoy this world more? It's never too late for immortality, right? Well, I guess I'd travel around this city a bit", Andiel thought and got up from his bed while putting on his jacket.

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:53 am

Andiel got downstairs and when he went through the kitchen, Shoko and Tuna were playing cards together, "Hey guys, I think I will go out a bit, just stay inside the mansion just to be safe, okay? Call me if anything happened", Amdiel smiled and got out of the mansion. He jumped on his motorbike as he traveled through the greenfields with the wind blowing nicely in the air. He wasn't sure where will he go yet, but this city has a lot of place to be visit and he still has a whole afternoon and evening left. "I can go find something for lunch first and when night came I can go to the bar, yeah, that'll be enough to make my day already", he thought.

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:36 pm

Tuna raised an eyebrow at Angel but but didn't comment. Where he went wasn't her business as long as he showed up in full health to the show down tomorrow Tuna could careless. If he hadn't of left so fast She would of recommended going dancing, possible starry nights or cosmos. He didn't seem like he got out much.

Tuna turned to Shoko and focused on the game. For a little kid he was very intelligent she was surprised when he started beating her. She had to stay focused if she wanted to win this hand of old maid.

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:39 pm

"Is something wrong?" Shoko asked Tuna noticing her expression

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:50 pm

Tuna looked up. "No....your just very good for a kid who is playing for his first time." She narrowed her eyes. "You aren't trying to hood wink me are you? Because that is a very mean thing to do kid."

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:09 pm

Shoko shook his head "Nope, you just really stink at this game." he said innocently

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:11 pm

Tuna's draw dropped. "You are SO scamming me! You lil' smart crock." She leaned closer and glared in a playful manner. "What is your secret?"

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:33 pm

Shoko smiled "I can read your thoughts." he told her.

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:38 pm

Andiel sat on a bench and enjoy his bento box he has just bought from a sushi shop. "I must say, this is pretty good", he said, "maybe the idea of trying to enjoy this world more wasn't bad at all. I should do this more often, rather than just training my ass off..."

"Tomorrow night there will be total-eclipse at midnight, this is the opportunity of a lifetime to watch an incredible scene. Please gather around at the viewpoints around the city to caught the best view...", the news show reporter in a big screen on a skyscraper said. Andiel just silently watched and sighed, so many lives are now depending on the three of them, especially him - according to the prophecy. Andiel then shrugged, for now, let just enjoy this moment.

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:23 pm

Tuna gasped and covered her forehead. "You! Lil'!"

Her mind wasn't the place for a kid. She had some r-rated stuff in there.

"What all did you see? Tell me you didn't see my trip to Kokomo...oh gawk I swore I would never tell anyone of what I did in Kokomo. " Tuna's face flushed. "Oh my sweet biscuits you did see that time with Jessie did you!? Oh sweet honey biscuits....it was only one time....." Tuna's face got hotter and hotter. Thinking of all the embassies things she had done in her life stealing candy by stuffing it in her pants, relationships with boys, oh god her horrible hair cut when she was fourteen. She stared at Shoko while slowly sinking in her chair. "Oh biscuits oh biscuits. Oh stay away from the areas with black leather ok! It...isn't for your age group."

Tuna knew about mind readers Valance and Andiel were mind readers but she wasn't worried about them seeing the wrong things. They were both such uptight people that they wouldn't even comment. The most she had gotten from Valance was he trip to Kokomo when she had been tiring to send a report via mind link but instead sent her Kokomo trip.

Tuna thought that was one of the reasons he asked her to fax her reports or give them in person.

But a kid? Seeing into her head. Her unrated thoughts? Her not very Christian or good hearted southern thoughts?

Dear lord she was just surrounded by mind readers.....could a girl get some privacy around here?

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:41 pm

Shoko chuckled "Don't worry, I only saw what you thinking in the moment." he smiled "I've know what cards you've had this entire time."

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!