Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Order of Night: Fear not the dark.

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Order of Night: Fear not the dark.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Wed May 21, 2014 5:20 am

"It's a long story Tuna", Andiel smile, "I will tell you about it later. So is this the child which you found?"

Andiel then kneeled down in front of the boy, "Hi there kiddo, don't be afraid, here, this is for you", Andiel smiled brightly while pulled out a candy from his pocket and give it to the boy, "my name is Andiel, and you? Where are your parents?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Wed May 21, 2014 6:46 am

Shoko reached out and took the candy. "I'm Shoko Katsumi." he replied "I don't have any parents, a man with gold eyes killed them." he said softly

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Wed May 21, 2014 8:08 am

Andiel frowns, so Gregory has decided to act, they must be careful from now on, he then smiled with Shoko, "Don't worry, when we finished our business, we will take you with us and find you a home, Shoko-san."

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Wed May 21, 2014 8:48 am

Tuna patted Shoko's head. "Look at you getting all the sweets today?"

Poor kid would need more than sugar to get over his parents deaths.

Tuna turned to Angel. "So what is our game plan here? Trying to find the watch lead me almost straight into the puppeteer's hand."
RahRadio14

"F.I.S.H" is the meaning to life.
Fuck. It. Shit. Happens.

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Wed May 21, 2014 10:01 am

Andiel stood up, "I'm well aware of that, however it seems that defeating him wasn't an easy task at all. But a MUCH more serious problem has just popped up. I will explain it to you later, but before that, you must promise me that you would stay absolutely calm, okay? Now first, let us find somewhere to stay for the night first and then we'll sort this out. Even though we haven't done anything against Gregory yet, but just keep in mind what we've discovered today will help us a lot. Now let's go."

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Wed May 21, 2014 3:47 pm

Tuna nodded. "I'll stay calm Angel. I can't afford not to." Tuna picks up Shoko. "Lead the way."

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Fri May 23, 2014 8:37 am

Andiel nodded, "We won't be staying at a hotel today, Gregory will easily track us down. I know a place, well, it wasn't very nice, but I guarantee that as long as we are there, he won't be able to find us. Let's go", then he teleported all of them to a wooden house situated in a deserted place in the suburb. After they have entered the house, he set up an invisible shield around it, which makes the house became invisible to anyone outside.

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Fri May 23, 2014 10:48 am

Shoko looked around with wide eyes. "Wow, this is amazing." he smiled brightly as two Dragon wings spread from his back. They tended to emerge anytime he got excited.

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Fri May 23, 2014 12:34 pm

Andiel looked at those wings which just appeared behind Shoko's back, he then frowned like he has just remembered something, "Shoko-san, can I see your left arm for a moment, please?"

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Fri May 23, 2014 12:46 pm

Shoko held out his arm. There was a small birthmark on it. It was the Japanese symbol for 'Dream'.

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sat May 24, 2014 1:09 am

Andiel knelt down and touched Shoko's birthmark with holy light, then he trailed the holy light through Shoko's arm, a dragon tattoo appeared on Shoko's arm for a moment, and then disappeared. Andiel then smiled and patted the child's head, "It's a pleasure to meet you, prince." Then he stood up and said, "When the Order gave me the task of finding the Crystal, they also asked me to find a boy which is the son of the Dreamer Dragon who is the ruler of the Realm of Inferno. Because of a war there, he was sent to this dimension so that he could be safe from their enemy, now the war it's over, the Order was received with a request to find and bring the prince back to the Realm. And now we've found him. Well, it looks like you're going to be back with your REAL parents, Shoko-san, are you happy?"

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Sun May 25, 2014 12:29 am

Tuna smiled at Shoko. "Well look at that! You have family out there after all kid!" She was happy for the little tyke. She didn't know what she was going to do with the kid. Tuna wasn't the mothering type and her current job didn't really make room for children. Not to mention the high mortality rate of said job. Her plan had been to just hand the kid over to the order. Sure he would likely turn out like Valance but at least he would be in a place with other supernaturals.

But now Tuna didn't have to think about that because Shoko would be going back to his family. In another dimension. Angel just seemed to have all the right answers and just knows what to do in every situation. In fact Tuna couldn't remember a time or story of the guy every failing. The rumors were more about his perfect accuracy on missions, Angel was high up their among the agents. The break room agents usually talked about his perfect hair.

There had been a bet between Men's dove and Olds spice for the shampoo he used. Yes bored agents talk about anything in their free time. Some had even tried to get close enough to get a hair sample.

Tuna had put her money down for nothing. He just seemed like the type that didn't care about those things. She pegged him as a head and shoulders guy, or a all in one guy.

Tuna stared at Angel's perfect hair for amount and had serious hair envy for awhile. Hopefully she wasn't sending those thoughts to Angel. That would be bad....

Tuna clapped her hands together. "Sooo....do we eat tonight or are we just going to be swallowing spit? Also tell me what happened! Why do you look like that? Whats Rai doing here? What happened for the day and half we parted ways? Details defeatist."

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun May 25, 2014 8:15 am

"Well, there's some food left in the kitchen, I'll go and do something for y'all, give me an hour. In the meantime, feel free to look around the house, I know it's not the best place to stay in a world, but it is better to stay undercover for now. If anyone wanna take a shower, the bathroom is next to the stairs", Andiel said while makes his way to the kitchen.

He opened the cupboard and grabbed anything he could found in there. Within an hour, he makes some beefsteak with pasta, and a huge bowl of salad with some soup. Then he put everything on a carriage and then brings them to the front room where there is a table with full sets of plate, knives and.. "Come to think of it, this house looked like a villa, it just that no one has been here for quite a while so it kinda gloomy. Don't know if they like it or not", he thought.

"Hey guys, dinner is served", Andiel called the others while putting the dishes on the table. When everyone had gathered around the table, "well, I know I'm not the best chef in the world, but hey, hope you guys like it", he said and sat down. While they finished their dinner, Andiel told Tuna about everything that had happened, about how he and Raiden unlocked their power and who Valance truly is. Even though Tuna looked calm on the outside, Andiel could sensed sadness inside her heart. Realized that, he joked, "Well, I hope we can get through with this so that I could returned to my former self, white hair and purple eyes don't really suit with my clothes. I wonder what will Valance think if he saw that now I had the same hairstyle like him."

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Sun May 25, 2014 8:39 am

Shoko sat on top of a chandelier in the main living room. He swung back and forth with a happy grin on his face. He was going home. He didn't have any memory of the place he was going but at least he would be around family. "Hey." he called down to them "Can we do something before I leave?" he asked

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun May 25, 2014 9:30 am

"Yes, kiddo. What do you need?" Andiel answered.

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Sun May 25, 2014 9:31 am

"I want to go see a friend of mine." Shoko requested "Just to say goodbye. I haven't seen him in a while."

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun May 25, 2014 10:13 am

"Okay, we will leave tomorrow. I will take you there", Andiel smiled.

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Sun May 25, 2014 10:17 am

"Well, I don't really know where he lives." Shoko confessed "He always found me and brought me presents. He gave me this." Shoko reached into his shirt and pulled out a gold chain with a small dagger on the end of it.

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun May 25, 2014 10:25 am

"Can you tell me what did he look like?", Andiel asked.

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Sun May 25, 2014 10:31 am

Shoko nodded "He was tall with really long hair, he wore this black robe, and he always had a book in his hand."

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!