Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Interplanetary Alliance, The Ressurection(IC and open)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Interplanetary Alliance, The Ressurection(IC and open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trinityliger on Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:24 pm

"Alright, alright. Troops get ready for deployment. This won't hurt a bit, or at least...I hope it doesn't. But trust me, it could be much worse. You know what, I'll actually take that back. This is the worst it could be. We're going into a frozen hell hole", Sergent Brisk yelled over his communication link. One of the soldiers had enough bravery to ask why exactly they were heading to in this direction. Smiling swiftly, and almost evilly, Brisk responded. "Because I said so. Now get cracking on your armor. If I'm not mistaken, you're a hell jumper, correct?"

"Yes sir", the soldier responded. Louie couldn't wait for another moment. Before, he had been absolutely terrified to go into the fields of battle. Now, it was as if he had done this since the day he was born. He strapped on his front armor quickly. Then, he got some assistance from one of the medics to put on his leg guards. After that, he shoved his helmet onto his skull, taking in a quiet and deep breath. "It's show time", Louie whispered silently to himself. One of the hell jumpers seemed to smile at him, though Louie couldn't tell because he, or she was wearing their ebony helmet.

He knew that the soldier was wishing him luck when he received a pat on the shoulder. Instead of responding, he only nodded curtly. The openings of hatches were heard as he saw more and more people enter their jumping pods. They zoomed so quickly that the Rookie thought that he would get a headache from watching them. If he kept staring at them for a certain period of time, he was sure that he would become dizzy permanently. He sighed, feeling his warm breath on his helmet as he strut forward to his Jumping Pod. Zoom.
BLUE HAIRED BOY BY DAY, BUT LIVING ARMORED NIGHTMARE BY NIGHT

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Trinityliger
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:12 pm

Ashaka looked at shraken with cold eyes, She looked at the other figure. "well, Shraken, i did not choose to take command, the Council did. So you will respect that, since the Vor'shee also had a seat on that council. As for the plans, we have heard the the planet of Vor'shia. The insect fleet that destroyed Akaktar and Leeby have combined with the fleet of their so called emperor. That combined fleet is heading staright for Vor'shia, as if they know if they take out vor'shia they are one step closer to annihalating the world ships." She then borught up a massive list.

"this is the specs of the entire Insect fleet."

The Grand Hive fleet
The Akaktar Prime, it seems that the bugs have replaced damaged parts with bio parts, she is fully operational.
100 Akaktarian Battleships
1500 Akaktarian frigates/battlecruisers
100 Akaktarian Carriers, They have over half of their supply of fighters, which seem to be remote controlled, fully operational.

The Emperor's Will, The Kondactan Flagship, it has been similarly repaired, it is fully operational.
500 Kondactan Battleships
2700 Kondactan Frigates/battlecruisers
200 Kondactan Carriers, they have over half their supply of fighters which are remotly controlled, fully operational

The Korbasken, the Leebineese Flagship that was lost securing evacuating forces a chance to escape, it suffered no damage, it was taken by classic boarding. It is fully operational.
700 Leebineese Battleships
1000 Leebineese Battlecruisers/frigates
100 Leebineese Stealth cruisers, these ships were the one we used before, they have an almost undetectable stealth program, so much so, that no known alliance tech can detect it, except for leebineese forces. They have one weapon, it is a tri-cannon. The tri cannon fires 3 MASSIVE beams weapons at once.

The Hiveship, the flagship of the Rildagonitans, it is a potent mix of organic and tech. It is a normal ship in eprfect condition, except it is covered by a fairly thick layer of carapace armor. It is fully operational and considered to be as deadly as the Akaktar Prime or the Emperor's will.
70,000 Hiveships, these ships are the core of the fleet, they can attach to ships combatting them and pour troops through hull openings, this is how they brought down the Akaktar Prime.
50,000 Pod ships, these ships are somewhat small, half the size of an average frigate, but they are very small and are good at simply ramming ships, they cause extreme damage to anything they ram and their organic matter makes them durablke during collision, they have a 50% chance of survival from the ram, which they will use to ram again.
10,000 Planet dropper class, these ships will impact on surface, releasing tens of thousands of Warrior class eggs for each ship, these eggs hatch into fully grown warrior class within 30 minutes of being released

"s you can see, we are dealing with a poitent enemy, they have four flagships, and an innumerable amount of ships, without our help, Vor'shia will surely fall, which is why the combined Alliance fleet will warp in a defensive formation over Vor'shia. Admiral Shraken, i know you may not like me, but we must work together, i need all tactical data of Vor'shia defenses so i can plan our formation accordingly. I also ask that you call all Vor'shia fleets back to Vor'shia, and please, i want Rorse and the two Vor'shee officers in this war room, in person."

She turned to the two holograms "I expect to see you here within 30 minutes, with all the tactical data i requested."
“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world."
~Leo F. Buscaglia

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugsly on Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:29 pm

Adminster Shraken bowed mockingly.

"As you wish Ashaka." His hologram dissapeared, Admiral Shades bowed before leaving.

Shades entered a pod with Administer Shraken shortly after the meeting. "What was that about?"

Shraken stared coldly at Shades, then walked back to the front of the pod. Not answering his question. Shades shrugged and looked outside the window to see the combined fleets of Earth, Vor'shia, and the remnants of Leeby and Akatar. It was massive, but if the reports from Ashaka were correct, the battle would be massive and require tactitions like him and the psychers like Shraken.

The pod launched and in twenty minutes they approached the bridge.

"Shraken" Shades said quietly before they entered. "Don't do anything to insult her." Shraken simply nodded his head, and stomped towards the door. Entered and bowed before the officers.

"Good day officers of the Allinance Navy. I'm so glad to see everyone." He went and sat down next to Rorse. While Shades followed him, his head shaking sadly.
Zoidberg? I dont know ask the thermal nuclear bunnies...... whoopdey im random lol. :D

^That was a while ago and my nostalgic sense of childhood/teen years refuses to let me remove it. So, yay.

Bugsly
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm

Gary walked into to the command center, headed over to the high admiral. " mam Earth navy is ready for battle, marine battalion mobilized ready for combat. Earth fleet ready to jump on your command. " he looked at Ashaka and membered her face when she saw the feed of what happen to her home world, and let it remind him what he is fighting for. He knew not what it was like to loose part of a home and his family, all thats left for him now is earth and the survivors. gary took tapped the drink proccesor. " green tea, hot , sweeten." the tea appeared in a classic white china cup. He grabbed the tea and took a sip care full not to burn his tongue. he put the cup down on the command counter. " mam Admiral Shraken is here, mam and so his another gentlemen im not aware of. " gary mounted to the admirals briefing room.

gary tugged at his arm, the scar from the battle on the admirals ship still hurt as if the inside didnt heal as it was suppose to, he didnt take the drugs prescribed for him, he hated the idea of being drugged and not at his full mind capacity. gary awaited silently, not normally like him but waited for the admirals response, and readied to follow her.
“A competent leader can get efficient service from poor troops, while on the contrary an incapable leader can demoralize the best of troops.” John J. Pershing

gtucker
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:45 pm

"good, you are all here, this is what we are going to do." as she spoke a holo map appeared of the star system around vor'shia. "As we all know vor'shia already has a defense fleet and a formidable defensive array. Normally, this would be enough, but not against the rildagonitans. Akaktar and Leeby together had an extremely potent defense grid, and they were massacred. This is because our defenses were planned for a conventional star battle, and the rildagonitans do not engage in a conventional star battle. So, we need to rethink out strategy." She put beacons for the vor'shee fleet, the alliance fleet, and the earth fleet around vor'shia on the map. She then put a large beacon for the rildagonitan fleet on the edge of the system. "this is what we need to do, instead of leaving the bulk of our forces around the planet like in a normal battle, i want the vor'shee fleet to engage the rildagonitons as they warp in. This would mean, you need to be stationed near the edge of the system." As she spoke she moved the vor'shee beacon near the edge of the system. "i will put the alliance fleet in the middle of the system, in between earth and the vor'shee fleet."

She moved the beacon for the alliance fleet in the middle of the two allied beacons. "i will place us here to send minimal support to the vor'shee fleet and to ascertain a fallback point for the vor'shee if they are overwhelmed. This is not the main defense we have however, as we need to destroy one thing to end this. The emperor of the rildagonitans, if he is destroyed, the swarm will turn upon each other and will annihilate each other." She walked to the wall and turned on a screen. It showed the schematics of a shielded landing pod. "alright, we have 5 of these, they fit 15 men each. I need 5 people to lead this mission to land on the rildagonitan flagship and wipe out the emperor. I would volunteer, but my leg will not allow me to do that." As she spoke she rubbed her leg, wincing a bit from the pain it caused her. "i need 5 volunteers, who is up for the task? I will warn you, you will get a 14 man squad of your choice when you volunteer, and you will not land near each other on the ship. Each pod will have a different objective. So, now that you have been warned, who wants to volunteer?"
Last edited by Lord-of-Stone on Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:41 pm

Gary looked at the map, and looked at the shield pods. He rubbed his chin, and forgot about the pain in his arm. He looked at the pistol he had on his leg, the scare on the side where the gun had saved his life. Gary stood up and looked at his commander and nodded then looked at the high admiral. He cleared his throat .
' Mam, i Fleet Admiral Tucker of the !st Earth Fleet Commander in Charge, Volunteer for the mission. I promote in my Stead my commander Mark Wander to Rear Admiral well im away . The fleet will Remain under the command of you mam. send me where i need to go and ill get the job done. Ill be bringing Two hell Jumper Squads with me. "

He stood at attention. his pants resting on his high polished shoes. He stood with courage and wisdom, hopfully enough to see him through and not going to get him killed or anyone else. He looked at the high admiral , something flashed into his head, something his father told him.

~ and when the soilder gets to heaven, to saint peter he will tell, one more solder reporting sir i served my time in hell.~

gtucker
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trinityliger on Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:37 pm

OOC: I'm thinking of a time-skip. That would make more sense, wouldn't you think?

Brisk walked around the command room with a small sense of nervousness. He rubbed his hands against his sides, wiping the nervous sweat upon them. He sat down in a velvet spin chair, and placed his hands on his ears as he looked down. It had been two or three years since the Rildagonitans had assaulted the capital of the Akatarians. The now older Sergeant recalled witnessing the event itself on a monitor. Foul beasts, they are.

The war would be over soon. Perhaps it would be ending sooner than he liked. Just when he was actually having fun slaying these parasites. Maybe he should contact Gary. He always had the answers for Brisk, ever since he had entered and registered his name for the service. With that thought in mind, he took in a deep sigh.Both sides of the conflict could fight another battle, but this would be the decisive one. The kill. If they got this one wrong, it would be a complete failure. This was a lot to put on a guy. But he didn't let it phase him. With one deep breath, Sergent Brisk exhaled. Then, he breathed again. The white haired man chuckled. "I can't believe it. I'm actually hyperventilating. Me, of all people too." The slide of the door echoed into his ears. Brisk looked up. "Oh, it's you", he said as he saw his rookie Louie Blade come through.

Within the past couple of years, or at least Brisk thought, Louie had grown. He was looking far sharper than he had when he was first encountered by the famed leader. Now, he was donning a corporal's uniform. Armor plated, and wearing a rather bulky silver shield on his arm, Casper Brisk felt some sort of resentment. Something that would take the average soldier years to even look at. Filled with pride, Brisk looked him in the eye and pat his shoulder. "Ready sir, he asked?"

Swiftly, he responded. "Yeah, ready. Assemble the troops in the hall. Let me get dressed real quick also. Time for a motivational speech."

Trinityliger
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:12 pm

IGNORE POST?

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!