Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Interplanetary Alliance, The Ressurection(IC and open)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Interplanetary Alliance, The Ressurection(IC and open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ozerath on Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:25 pm

It appears the choice between Alliance and Empire is no longer as clear as it once was

Indeed

The involvement of the unknown insectoids complicates things a great deal

Nevertheless, our course of action remains clear

Our security and safety are utmost priorities

All else is secondary

Llyena opened her eyes and withdrew her awareness from the gentle murmurings of the Collective. Her people were distinctly concerned about the developing situation. Llyena had been dispatched with the mission of determining whether the Inter-planetary Alliance or the Konadactan Empire would be of more help to the Ashtar territories. She had travelled to Crimea with her task force under cloak to see how the Empire and the Alliance fought against eachother, and perhaps offer assistance to either. She'd watched most of the battle but kept her ships out of it, under cover of elaborate stealth systems. Now that the Akaktar had run off with their massive fleet and another Alliance fleet, confirmed as Vor'shee, had arrived toting a massive weapon of some type, Llyena thought it may be best to reveal herself soon. Both the Empire and the Alliance had been in contact with the Ashtar before, but it had always been brief and insignificant.

"Captain Diae, what have we learned?" she asked.

Llyena's flag officer, Lith Diae, didn't look up from his work as he reported, knowing his Admiral didn't care. "The weapon employed by the Vor'shee bears no similarities to any Sakturi designs, or Coalition ones. They most certainly developed it on their own."

That was good news at least. "Captain, signal Point Fideility and request that one PDBT be made available for use in the territories. Also, request that Prevailing Tranquility join my task force as soon as she is deemed to be strategically available. Did we intercept the co-ordinates of the Akaktar fleet's destination?"

"Yes Admiral. It's several Gate jumps away, but if we left immediately we could still intercept them."

"Where exactly are they going? Is it a world we know of?"

"Yes, designated PX-31 by a scout vessel about ten years ago. They detected nothing of interest, other than a few strange energy readings. It's still on the waiting list for a full survey. I don't see why they could be going there, ma'am."

"Yet they took a huge number of ships, and some of the insectoids gave chase. It must be something important." Llyena pondered this briefly. "Well, it seems we can no longer afford isolation. All ships, clear for action. Prepare for ship-to-ship combat and simultaneous ground landings, Psi-monitoring is still picking up a number of friendly life-forms on the planet that will require evacuation."

(OOC: Okay, edited this because i guess the planet's getting destroyed later, and I think this works better anyways.)
Last edited by ozerath on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ozerath
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trinityliger on Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:05 pm

Coughing because the air was so thin in the atmosphere, Louie tried to smile. "You okay there, Blade?" Sergent Brisk asked him. The private nodded, and looked up. Then a voice began to talk into Brisks' communication link. "What?" Then..."Damn". Finally, he looked into the crowd, and frowned. "Alright boys, looks like there's a change of plan. We're gonna have to halt going to Crimea. Turns out, that's not where the action is, would ya believe it? Well, looks like we're gonna have to turn this sucker around. Any ideas where to go?" He looked at James. "James, where to?" James looked at him lazily, and responded, "I don't know, gee, you're the captain." And with a smile, his leader responded, "Ya damn right I am, let's get going onto The Akhtar Prime."
BLUE HAIRED BOY BY DAY, BUT LIVING ARMORED NIGHTMARE BY NIGHT

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Trinityliger
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:54 pm

Gary walked back away from the admiral, she knew he was their if she needed him. He walked over to the communications panel, and ordered the tec to contact the earth flagship, the commander appearing. " commander what the status on evac?"
the commander looked at his pda and responded. " sir marine infantry divisions have returned, squadrons docked. sir where missing one hell jumper unit" gary looked with a little bit of the shock, un herd of for drop troops to be late, or un accounted for. " commander, i need a evac ship on standby, for that squadand the craziest pilots you have to get them. " the commander nodded and walked off, the screen call ending. gary looked at the operator. " give me grequency 2 1 5 7." the operator input the new channel and turned the mic over. " This is Earth Fleet Admiral Tucker, to lost hell jumper unit, contact on frequency 2 1 5 7 , for pick up or assistance over." he hopped the jumpers could pick up the channel. " i want this played back every three minutes intell we get a response." the tec nodded and gary headed back to the admiral.
" mam , i hate to interrupt, but we have a hell jumper unit unlocated, and its not any where normal for this unit. MAM. " he took a breath mam. " i request the fleet head back to pick them up, if not mam i request i may leave in order to pick them up MAM. " he signaled for her to read his mind. ~ i cant leave them behind, i made a promise to bring everyone home dead or alive, and im a man that keeps my promise~
(( OOC: for that hell jump unit still out there : )
“A competent leader can get efficient service from poor troops, while on the contrary an incapable leader can demoralize the best of troops.” John J. Pershing

gtucker
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:27 pm

Ashaka read Gary's mind and heard his question. "i dont know Gary, we are on a time limit, and ive been told Crimea is on the quarantine list, we are unable to return. The best we can do is keep going, that crazy ass insect fleet is following us. You know... that crazy ass insect lord and his army of things." She pointed towards radar/scanners. It showed the full insect fleet was behind them, including the emperors own personal ship. "if anybody leaves the warp stream... they will be massacred by the insect hive fleet.send them the coordinates for the planet where the tech is. Thats the best we can do. and Helmsman! go faster! loose that dam insectoid hive fleet!!!" As she yelled the lights flickered from on and off, she was clearly angry over the events that have been taking place.

Darsha walked up to Gary. "comon, ill get the message through, and if you really want to leave, ghost squad is with you, dont worry bout a thing."
“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world."
~Leo F. Buscaglia

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:39 pm

Gary looked a the high admiral and sighned. He was furious, but not towards the admiral. He looked at Darsha. " alright lets lock and load" gary and darsha heading through the blast doors, and heading toward the hanger. " mount up the squad and load into the pelican trasnport. " gary heading down a differnt path to get down to the hanger. He slid down the ladder, and ran through the hanger, being stopped by security, he simple told them he was heading back over to his own ship and they let him pass. He ran to the pelican and got in, pulling off his uniform and pulling on a flight suit. He pulled on a pilot helmet, and waited for ghost squad powering up the engines. " well admiral it was a pleasure serving with you if i die or get court marshaled it was worth it, ill see ya soon. " gary saying to hims lef, lowering the loading ramp. The instrument panel ligting up, an dhologram display of the radar in a sphere showing then a 3d model of the pelican showed up. He hit the throtal the engines powering up. He, shut his visor to display heads up dispaly . HE looked out to the right, seeign ghost squad following. He tuned the radio to the frequency waiting for a repley and ghost squad to board.

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kisame on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:34 pm

Screeches were heard out into the distance. One of the Hell Jumpers was sweating next to Kisame. "Damn", he swore. "We're screwed, unless we get picked out of this hell hole!" Another one of the soldiers asked, "What do you mean?"

"Ain't it obvious, the Vor'shee are gonna destroy this planet. If they don't, than those insect things are gonna rip us to shreds."

Kisame glared at him. "Oh no they're not! My sword will take care of them. No matter how big."

"Well, we're still screwed if we're being blown off the face of the earth. Not much you can do, can you, fish-boy?" Fish boy. Oh, that made Kisame mad. He whipped out Samehada, his shark skin blade, and lashed it across the jumper's face. Blood spilled out, and the soldier reeled in pain. He howled as if there was nothing left for him. One of the Sergeants ran to the fallen man's aid. "Dammit, we're still alive out here, and We've got to make the most of our situation."

"Sure, if I don't kill you first." Kisame smiled his wicked shark smile. Not many people would want to mess with you when you look the way he does. He thought of summoning his sharks, but that would just bring more attention. Well, more attention than he would need. The shark man pushed his fingers against his temples. For the first time in a while, he was confused. Curse those humans, and their words. Curse Terran for dying.

OOC: Now would be a good time to pick up the Hell Jumper unit. I really don't feel like dying.

Kisame
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ozerath on Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:01 pm

(OOC: I edited my last post to work better, so this one now makes sense too)

The Ashtar ships decloaked and shimmered into view, the faster and smaller among them chasing after the few remaining Rildagontian ships, while the bigger cruisers quickly approached the planet and unleashed dozens of landing ships. Llyena was aboard one of them in full armor, a Coriolis-class gunship that raced down to the planet surface. She checked the scanners and found a group of Alliance soldiers, then reached out with her mind and confirmed that. "Execute a strafing run against the insectoids before putting us down there by the Alliance soldiers" she ordered. The pilot nodded, and the gunship swept over the bugs on the ground and unleashed a deadly barrage of missiles on them, gaining the Hell Jumpers a bit more time. Then the gunship swooped around and landed by the Hell Jumpers and opened its ramp.

Several soldiers stepped out before Llyena did. She looked around, with her eyes and her mind. A bunch of normal humans, fairly standard in the mind-department...and then one shark-human hybrid with a mind like a rock. He was an interesting one, and she made a mental note to take a closer look later. The human marines were surprised by her arrival, but grateful, yet also cautious. Most soldiers would never have seen Ashtar before, Llyena remembered. "Greetings," she said, her words translated by her armor's voice-transmitter. "Your allies are about to blow up the planet, if you did not know. I happen to have the ships to get you out of here. Interested?"

ozerath
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trinityliger on Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:26 pm

OOC: TIME TO MEET RORSE!

"Look out boys, looks like we're looking at a Planet inferno!" Brisk yelled out at his two recruits. They both pressed their faces against the glass. He think he heard the word "Damn", but it was so faint it sounded only like a whisper. The blazing hues truly did fill him with wonder. It was...Organized Chaos. Organized because obviously, somebody had planned it. Chaos because well....you see already. Five minutes later, Casper Brisk heard a voice come out. It was James' voice.

"Sir, take a look at this", he called out. The planet was only half way burned. What had happened? Then an interrupting radio transmission came out. Something about annihilating the rest of Crimea.

The voice came out, "WHAT? HOW IS CRIMEA NOT BURNED TO THE GROUND? OR SPACE, I SHOULD SAY, BUT WHAT THE HELL?!" Casper then hit the controls, and came in. "Sir, I have a feeling there still might be some people.." Then his ship collided with that ship. "Dammit. Looks like they want to do this the hard way." Casper Brisk then made a face that pretty much said, "Oh God, here we go again. Why is it always me?" Louie smiled, and picked out his sword. No armor, this would only be...a confrontation.

"Make way, boys. We're going in." Brisk motioned for James to come as well. He felt so much pain in his head. Why were some people so freaking stubborn? Is it a God-Given talent? Or do they just enjoy pissing their commander off?

Trinityliger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:29 pm

Gary took a last look out the hanger, then closed the ramp of the pelican, ghost squad secured and ready to go. He powered the throttle and lifted up the landing gear, the ship hovering, gary pushed the joustick forward slowley the ship moving forward and lining up on the runway , " tower to earth transport, your clear to launch" Gary clicked the mike. " alright ladies hang on" Gary pushed the throttle all the way forward, the transport shoot out of the ramp and jetted out into space. Gary head was pushed against the seat, gaining back his strentgh to grip the controls, the cockpit adjust the atmosphere for speed and he was able to move again, the radio started ot get communications from the ship, then turned it on mute, and flipped on the stealth gernator, it would be enough to get past teh bug fleets hopefully. " alright ladies, where on a high risk mission, i dont need to tell you, that you have all my thanks for this, and i will lay down my life for each and every one of you, if the need be. " gary lisened as they chanted whora togather, and settled back down. gary engaged the jump drive and made way for Crimea.

The pelican entered Crimea space. The stealth engine go thtem past the fleet, but didnt protect them form what they saw. The planet was torn apart. War as it ranged from one of the many suns it looked like. " alright making are approach in now" gary clicked back down his visor and turne dthe oxgygen on high, to make sure he didnt black out. The ship made its desenct, passing by other large ships of fleets in the oribit, gary couldnt tell who they where. The ship made its way into the lower atmosphere and levled out.

Gayr cliked the com. " This is Earth Admiral Tucker, contacted frequency two one five, for pic up over " Gary repeated himself acouple time . Waiting for a response, scanning over the preveous war zone from earlier.

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kisame on Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:47 pm

A somewhat scaly woman approached Kisame's ..."crew" as we shall put it, and landed her ship on the Deserts of Crimea. She had proposed that they could sit on her star craft and make their way out of this hell hole. Kisame smiled. Wasn't this nice? Someone was actually offering their help, and how sweet it was to invite him. "Greetings," she had said. The reception was quite horrible, in fact, but he could still hear it.Then... "Your allies are about to blow up the planet, if you did not know. I happen to have the ships to get you out of here. Interested?"

Some, if not, most of the Marines seemed quite interested to hop upon their ship. Still, Kisame knew his fair share about this kind of crap. He wasn't exactly what you would call "the trust worthy type". As dust flew around his face on the half-burnt planet, he once again...grinned. That grin is the equal to a devilish beacon, a sign of trouble... He wouldn't be who he was if the following words wouldn't happen: "Hell no." Followed by that was, "I'd rather perish than accept help from your kind. It's bad enough that you are offering your meek little help. But I can travel on my own thank you very much. I've already got my own means of transportation." and then, a memory. Damn him, damn the ship, and most importantly...Damn those Vor'Shee soldiers. If they hadn't blown up half of this condemned planet, his craft would still be there. Shit. At last he sighed, "What do you think, you stupid soldiers?" Yes, he had called them that. None of them liked it, but they didn't feel like being ripped to ribbons by his sword. Nor did they want to be his shark's next meal. That man had some uncanny abilities. Finally, the marine commander talked back onto his communication link.

"I hate to admit it, but I think that I'm going with my sharky friend over here. The answer is 'no'. We don't trust you, and we don't like you. Now scram. We've already got help from Admiral Gary Tucker." Kisame looked back. So he wasn't a complete fool. Obviously, should he have said "yes", Kisame would've attempted to slaughtered the bunch. Hey, it's a fish eat fish world.

Kisame
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ozerath on Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:16 am

Llyena tapped her fingers along the hip plate of her armor as she considered the situation. The marines were clearly terrified of the aquatic humanoid who had so discourteously responded to her offer. Llyena had never approved of fear as a method of control. Deception usually worked better in her experience. Regardless, the aquatic was definitely worth further study, and it would be a terrible shame if he happened to be obliterated because of his own ego. As for the humans, she would have genuinely liked to save them as an overture to the Alliance, perhaps there was still a chance.

She shook her head and addressed the marines. "I saved you from being torn apart by the insects, and now offer you a way to escape this doomed world, and you do not trust me. This shark thing threatens to kill every one of you and makes vague promises of a transport, and you trust him? While the logic of your decision eludes me, it is your decision to make, but if I had intended to do you any harm, you would have all been dead several minutes ago. Should you change your minds, we are monitoring all frequencies and will respond to distress calls."

Llyena observed the impact of her words on the minds of the marines. It wasn't huge, but at least she'd placed a seed of doubt in their minds. She was about to return to her gunship, but changed her mind and stopped to talk to the shark man once more. "Aquatic, I can understand that you might be shortsighted enough to value your ego more than your life, but let these men make their own decisions. You have no vessel waiting, that I know. Do not force others to give their lives for your pride."

With those words, she turned her back on the marines and Kisame and began busily communicating with her other officers.

ozerath
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugsly on Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:43 am

(OOC:Sorry if it got confusing when I was destroying the planet. Oh and if there is anything you want me to change. Just tell me, it's a little late so I might be posting something I didn't mean to.)

The attendants jogged among the command deck of the Alpha Omega World Ship. A dangerous force only used in extreme circumstances. Like the new insectoid species. They were a consuming race, they were animals. They had to die. They had no place in the universe, they only consumed and destroyed. They did not build, think, or fight for their own just cause.

Admiral Chenknov observed the attendants from his high seat. Where he observed everything from the might world ship. The attendants worked almost non-stop. They flew across the room, on overheadings they walked. Making ratling noises. They walked below. Everyone one of them worked to make the ship functional. Every single deckhand. To the Captain, to the lowliest janitor. Everyone, was a part of the ship.

"Sir?" A attendant inquired.

Chenknov shook his head and turned towards the attendant.

"Yes?" The Admiral stared at the boy.

"Before we jumped warp, we detected some old signatures from ships. Also apparently it appears some of the marines are currently being rescued. The planet is imploding on itself, and some of the marines have made it to saftey."

Chenknovs fists tightened on the chairs arms. His knuckles became white. No one, no one was supposed to know of the Vor'shee weapon. Not even the closest allies of the Vor'shee could know. The sentence for failing to keep it secret would fall to the high ranking officer. The sentence is death.

Out of the shadows behind the communications array, Administer Shraken walked out. His red robes cascading agaisnt the floor. Heavy metal boots could be heard over the clatter of the attendants feet. Attendants veered out the way of his tall figure.

Chenknov stood up and pulled out his pistol. When suddenly his chest was blown open, by the might of Administer Shrakens psychic powers.

"Get me Captain Shades" as the attendants slid the body off the deck. "He is now in charge of this damn mess."

On the Akatar Prime (OOC:Rorse is on the Akatar Prime Trinity.)

Rorse pulled out the message from Kritar. He glared at it.

"Damn him, he knows." Rorse muttered.

Rorse looked around, before crushing the data disk between his fingers. The message was destroyed. He would not allow anyone to see it.

Rorse continued toward the communications array. He passed Akakatarians running by to the bridge, some saluted, some ignored. Pointless details Rorse thought to himself.

He went into the chamber, and approached a voice operator.

"I need a message sent to Admiral Sixa, tell him. The word is found, the Leviathan must die." The attendant looked quizically at Rorse. Rorse glared down at the attendant. Who shuddered and sent the message. He watched Rorse walk out, before he informed Admiral Ashaka of the strange message.

On board the Leviathan

Kritar was furious, those damn insects killed everything. They were everywhere, apparently they had already hit another Kondactan world. Useless scum, why can't the universe get along? He inquired to himself.

The Leviathan was drifting, without any orders. What was there to do? All contact had been lost with the Kondactan capital. To many signals going out, the systems couldn't take it. The communication system for ships had crashed. Of course, only the Kondactan Capital knew of this. This was another reason why Kritar was furious. He thought they were ignoring him, so he traveled through space. Sailing forth at warp.

He still couldn't believe what had happened, he wasn't sure if the Kondactans had such technology. To destroy worlds? Who knew? The Vor'shee seemed to be becoming a extremely violent nation. They were also powerful. Unlike the Yemsys, they had power in skill. Not in numbers. However, with the efficant factories and amount of planets they controlled. They seemed to have both.
Zoidberg? I dont know ask the thermal nuclear bunnies...... whoopdey im random lol. :D

^That was a while ago and my nostalgic sense of childhood/teen years refuses to let me remove it. So, yay.

Bugsly
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trinityliger on Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:04 am

"Alright, boys, remember...This ain't gonna be an easy walk through. The ship we're looking at...it's a huge one", Casper Brisk looked around to see if there were any questions abundant in the atmosphere. He was about to resume talking until he saw James' hand fly up into the air. "What smart alec?" Casper said rather sharply as he stared down at him.

"Yeah, is it bigger than our Big Boy?"

"No shit, Sherlock. It's the Akhtar Prime." That shut him up, well enough until he would make another smart remark. "Ok, anymore questions?" Louie only nodded. Man, he'd already been through so much, you'd think that he'd be used to this kind of stuff. "No?" Sergeant Brisk asked once more, "Alright, lock and load. I don't think we'll be needing, or requiring any armor for this. Just play it cool. Remember, the Akhtarians are also part of the Alliance. No fighting, unless fired upon. No arguing unless valid." Their leader paused. His white hair blowing against the wind. Then he spoke once more. "In the words of A.C/D.C, we roll tonight, 'til the guitar bite...And for those about to rock...We solute you." Louie nodded as his ship that was accustomed to speed hit the nitrites exhaust.

As soon as it began to accelerate at an almost impossible speed, Louie didn't feel sick. He felt confident. James on the other hand, was looking like he wanted to stay back. Incredible...James of all people, Louie thought to himself. The Big Boy came to a halt. "Well lads, look likes we've hit the Akhtar Prime. Time to meet the crew."

Trinityliger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kisame on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:44 pm

"Good Riddance", Kisame whispered out into the wind, "We don't need her. Or whatever that is." He almost seemingly pointed at the woman. Her voice was scaly, as if a blade was being cut against a stone wall. It had almost made Kisame intimidated. Sometimes intimidation was a lovely thing to face. Otherwise, it was an unneeded pain in the dairy air. Kisame coughed unusually loud. He grinned, and grasped onto his shark skin sword. "Anyone wanna join her? Be my guest. Just let me know how the inspections goes." He paused, relishing his next smart alack comment. When all stared at him, he finally said it. "Oh yeah...you won't be able to tell me how it went. You all know why right?" Fear and intimidation left the crew silent, and only staring at the demon shark. Even the commander, or "The whiny dog", as Kisame had labeled him...was quiet. He laughed, this time almost forcefully. "BY THE TIME THEY CAPTURE YOU...YOU'LL BE DEAD. DON'T YOU GET THAT?" This time, his chuckling wasn't forced. It was out of his cruel, and awkward humor that left him laughing. A sudden rumble was heard throughout the distance. Followed by that, was a magnitude. It was small, but shook the ground under them. A nearby soldier finally talked. Or at least...he whispered something into the Jumper commander. "Damn", the leader seemed to mutter. Alas, the whiny dog's adamant nature had returned. Now, it was the jumper's commander's turn to spoil Kisame's day. "With all due respect to your monologue...that earth shaker was a six on the Richter Scale. If we don't get out of here, it's only gonna get a hell of a lot worse. In other words, more earthquakes will come. That happens, and eventually, we'll be rocked off the edge of the planet." He paused...."Or our own platoon will destroy us." A whirring sound was heard in the distance. Flagships...Gary perhaps.

OOC: Hey gary, time to jump in?

Kisame
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:24 am

The drop ships entered the atmosphere of the planet. The planet was going to hell. " hang on back, thier" He yelled through his mic. He could see ships, that he never saw before, didnt even recognize the symbols on them. He looked at the scope and saw the beacon cordinates, where 1000 feet ahead, he hit the engines faster, the transport going faster.

He could see the damage where fire was rulling, and sectiosn of ground sinking. " this is dropship 1012, comming in for imediate pick up and dust off, be ready" Gary could see the squad and another group around them. THe transport buzzed them, as gary switched to hover mode, lowering the landing gear. The ships engines facing vertical now, the ship commign down, Gary lowered the ramp and open the door, ghost squad filing out as the transport landed.

Gary left the bird fired up. He climed down the ladder to the bay of the transport then to the doors. He kept his helmet on and ran to the group protected by ghost squad. He was slauted by the hell jumpers imedenatley, the stars on his shoulders of his flight suit, and stripes on his helmet, then gary slauting back. " lets get the hell out of here boys, i heard you needed a lift." Gary turned and looked at the women, " im Admiral Tucker, earth forces, alliance, i suggest you abandon the planet imeadenatlay, and thank you for trying to provide assistance" the commander looked at gary and nooded moving with the squad to the drop ship.

"Admiral, We have to leave now before its to late." gary nodded. " i would evac if i where you, their isnt going to be much left of this planet. you can contact the alliance, with frequency 1284 if you need to discuss matters, or offer assistance. Again i thank you for trying to save my men. " gary saluted for respect not trying to set off on the wrong foot, thats if he lived logn enough to see the woman again.

Gary rushed back to the bird, and climbed up the latter to the pilots chair, locking back in. He flicked the com. " alright people i risked my life and my carrer for you, i expect the same from you" the marines chanted who ra, ghost squad securing them selves.

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trinityliger on Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:31 pm

Walking by...was difficult. The smell of the Akhtar Prime just gave Louie a sense of humbleness. The star craft was mighty and grand. Not to mention: one of the finest that a human will ever lay their eyes on. James looked as if he had trouble breathing. Casper on the other hand seemed as if he had done this all the time. Well...he probably had done this all the time. It was easy for Louie to lose his footing. The Cryo Ridge was rather unsteady. "Keep your feet light...or I'll have to push you down to teach you a lesson", Brisk said in a rather flat tone. Louie crossed, breathing as he took a step.

Louie's hair kept flying as he took a small hop above. The gargantuan ship looked as if getting lost was an easy task. It probably was. Smiling to himself, Louie tapped his leader on the shoulder. "WHAT?" Brisk hissed. Louie leaned toward a hall way. Probably where the meeting room was. Name a room, and you could probably find it on this grand ship of destruction. No doubt that the drop pods were state of the art. Heck, it probably had air conditioning in it as well. All of this made Louie envious of his own ship. Man, those Akhtaraians sure could afford some serious shit. Way to put a rookie down, right? Finally James spoke.

"So...where are the Ahkatarians as of now?"

"Who knows. The Ship's so damn huge I could care less." Casper managed to smile. Then there was a rumbling noise. There was a cry: "Rildagontians!"

Trinityliger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugsly on Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:31 am

Rorse heard the cry and spun around. He saw three humans down the hallway, suddenly a group rildagontian jumped out and attacked them. Rorse revved his chainsaw and stalked forward, he grabbed one by the neck and snapped it. The next one he began to chain saw down, when a large one appeared in front of him and it locked hands with its claws.

Rorse pushed against the creature, it would not break. It continued to put its strength into this, Rorse tried pushing it away but nothing was working. It's tail suddenly whipped up and caught Rorse in they eye piece, shattering it instantly.

Rorse yelled in anger and pain, he gripped his eye, when suddenly it stabbed forward into his stomach. He grabbed the claw, ripped its arm off, then squeezed its head till it exploded in a gush of blood.

Rorse turned toward the humans to help them with the other rildagontions.

(OOC:I'm sorry that the post is kind of short, its pretty late over here.)

Bugsly
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:58 am

(OOC: ok, its not ahktar... its akaktar.. Akaktar prime and the akaktarians. Plus its not Rildagontian. Rildagonitans. :D just wanted to cleat that up.)

Ashaka looked at the bridge controls as the security computer flashed red and started to beep. A siren sounded on the ship and the AI started to talk over the loudspeakers. Intruder alert, Intruder alert, Bio-organic ships have pierced the hull, class S contamination on decks 3-10. Shutting down engines to prevent spread of infection. Ashaka grabbed her rifle and tried to message for ghost squad, they werent on the akaktar prime. " Shit! she went over to the comm for the ship loudpseakers. "All marines report to battle stations, control the intruder's advance. All non-combat eprsonell report to the armories on the ship and get weapons, we need everyone we can get." She took 6 marines with her and messaged Rorse to meet her on deck 15 in the bunker area. When she got there all of the marines were dead, ripped apart by rildagonitans. Ashaka messaged the other ship escorting the akaktar prime to send reinforcements. Once again the Ai talked over the loud speakers as the sirens kept wailing. Intruder alert, intruder alert, bio organic ships have pierced the hull, Class S contamintaion on decks 1-25. ashaka was worried, there were only 50 decks to the akaktar prime, it wasnt tall, but it was long, plus, the bridge was on deck 20, which means it was most likely taken. If it kept going at this rate, the entire ship would be taken soon. Then the rildagonitans started to attack her in the bunker area.

Ashaka got a video feed of the hull of Akaktar prime. It showed akaktarian fighters and bombers hitting 8 hive transport ships that have latched on to the akaktar prime. Smaller flying insects were attacking the fighters and bombers, as if they were a swarm shield of some kind. For every one that died, it seemed another would take its place. She saw the rildagonitan warrior class insects keep pouring out of the transport ships into various hull breeches they created.

Ashaka was worried they might die. the hive fleet was right behind them, they had 8 hours to clear the rildagonitans from the ship's hull and interior, other wise the hive fleet will catch up, and then they will all be dead.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ozerath on Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:50 pm

Llyena briefly nodded her thanks to the human admiral, then returned to watching the planet go to hell while the gunship crew set up a variety of sensor equipment. Admiral Gary Tucker had been much more helpful than he could have imagined. His mind had been like all humans, open as a book with only light traces of resistance from his strong willed personality. Llyena had learned quite a bit from him, and was surprised to learn that he had recently been in the presence of another psionic. This admiral Ashaka would prove very interesting, and possibly very dangerous.

The destruction of Crimea was interesting to watch. Just about all of Llyena's forces were at a safe distance, but she had wanted to see this weapon in operation and get as much close up data as possible. The ground shifted under her feet, and she decided that it was time to leave. She and the team immediately boarded the gunship, lifting off in less than 2 seconds and blasting out of the atmosphere 10 seconds after that.

Minutes later, Llyena was back on the bridge of her battleship. "Fleetwide, all ships prepare to jump. Set course to intercept the Akaktar Prime."

ozerath
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:38 pm

Gary looked to the left seeing the mesage screen flashing red. He pushed the screen , a hologram from his commander showed up infront of him. " Admiral Tucker, we have recievied reports and gave aid to the high admiral, her ship was attacked by the bugs and are tearing the ship apart as i speak sir, she has request all assiatance, urgent response neccesary, i have ordered marine division one to mount up and assit the admiral. Best of luck sir, " the screen fadded back to yellow. He clicked the mic, as he switched the ships jump engines on.
" ladies and gentlmen this is your admiral speaking, we have bugs on the high admirals ship, and we are going to clear that ship and protect the admiral, mount up, guns hot" gayr clicked the mic off as jump engaged, sending the ship through a tunnel with a flash of light. Second later the ship apearing in the fleet, He looked at the ship as the insect had punched holse into the hull and started contaminating the ship.

The hangger was full of the insects, crawling around all over, gary line dup his appraoch vector and switched the landing gear down, then he charged the chain guns mounted and started them sping. " hang on ladies" he pushed the throtal , the ship heaidng into the hanger, the barreels spinning, and taking u bugs, the ones not luckey enough getting hit by the ship. The ship slided through the hanger, gary pushed the emrency button the transports bay released sending ghost squad and the marines out, and off to a stop, as they gather there gear, getting out and running after gary, The trasnport head with gary slamed into the wall, gary hitting his head on the console and smasking his face shield, He unholstered hsi pistol and shoot the bugs climbing after him.

gtucker
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!