Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Interplanetary Alliance, The Ressurection(IC and open)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Interplanetary Alliance, The Ressurection(IC and open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trinityliger on Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:52 pm

The two had still been in the elevator. They were still on level Twenty Seven. Around eight more to go. Louie didn't want to think about anything but slaying some bugs. He was sure that was on the mind of his commander as well. Right now, he didn't want to have his thoughts surrounding his friend James. If he had, that would be a distractions. Long ago, on his first day at the academy...they said that distractions will cause death. It might not seem likely, but it was the cause of the loss of a number of troops. Every day there, Louie would always think that it wouldn't be him. His instructor told him that he was top class. Louie always believed him. If there was one moral that the young rookie would get out of his training, it had to be that your superior was better than you. That kept respect around the atmosphere. It kept order.

Again, the elevator beeped. "Level Thirty two", Sergent Brisk muttered. He got his pistol ready, and looked at his young soldier. "Nervous? You shouldn't be. I'm sure that you've been through more. Heck, you're lucky you even got the training that you did. I came here without any of it. Plus, from what I've heard, you went down to Crimea right before Rorse's crew burned it like a thanksgiving turkey." Again, Casper Brisk nodded down and sighed. He had been a special one in this army force. Out of all of the soldiers, he had never gotten any training. Instead, all he had was his instincts and a pistol. Hence, he got his name "Sharpshooter".

Louie stayed silent and didn't say a word. One final beep. Level Thirty Five. "Get ready, kid. That's the best advice I can say. Well, other than the fact that these bugs aren't your average aphids. No doubt that they're harder than Kodactan Blades." The elevator's door creaked open, and its metallic voice said, "Level Thirty Five. Proceed or Stay?" Coolly, and for the first time Louie responded: "Stay."

They ran out, and held their weapons in the air. Louie cocked his shotgun. Brisk loaded his pistol and held one near his side. The pair waited four seconds for a sound. Then they heard a horrendous screech. "Alright, let's go, let's go!"
BLUE HAIRED BOY BY DAY, BUT LIVING ARMORED NIGHTMARE BY NIGHT

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Trinityliger
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kisame on Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:18 pm

Whirring above the Demon Shark's head were bullets. A lot of them harmlessly whizzed by him, not even coming inches to his face. He had just finished off disposing of the Drone. Kisame thought that he was quite the pesky one, not even worth the time killing. Still, without his death, Kisame's blood lust would still ask for more. Of course, Kisame wanted to kill, but he only needed to kill less. He walked by, with no rush. A dozen marines went by him, yelling orders, and crouching in their position. They fired bullets at the enemy.

A Kodactan soldier caught sight of the aquatic. "What a shame", Kisame muttered, and brought out his blade. With a single swipe, he swept the soldier aside. The green energy blade hadn't even cut through his clothes. A smile still couldn't find its way to Kisame's face. Again, he was bored. This shark needed more to kill. Then his eyes widened as he caught site of a beautiful scene. Marines engaging on more drone soldiers. The drones flew above them, killing two marines. There were another four drones leaking the green ooze on the floor. One of them was twitching, but a bullet put an end to that nonsense. Kisame ran out, and yelled at the marine soldiers "Out of my way! I said get outta my way, fools!" He ran rapid, and his cloak was swaying as he strode forward. A devilish grin appeared gradually on Kisame's face, as he jumped up and made a downward slash with the shark skin sword. It had killed one of the drones. But that wasn't enough. Then he heard more noise behind him. Reinforcements. And they weren't from marines.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kisame
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trinityliger on Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:25 pm

Bugs came out of unknown crevices. Some of them attempted to latch themselves onto Casper. He wouldn't have any of that. Oh no, he would just fling 'em off with a shot of his pistol. He seemed to enjoy it as well. Louie could see the cool smile, and his eyes glint as the bugs went down. He fired into the air, just to make sure that he wouldn't be taken by surprise by a hopeful bug. He whipped around and saw a rather large rildagonitan. He slapped it with the butt end of his pistol. At first, it didn't seem to do much. Then, it shrieked in pain trying to grab onto its forehead. "Stay down", Sergent Brisk yelled at it as it let out a horrendous screech. It was like hearing nails scratching a whiteboard. "I said 'shut up'", Brisk repeated again. "No? Don't feel like cooperating? Hm...what a waste, well not really ya filthy bug!" And with that he pulled the trigger to his pistol and shot at its eye. Naturally, the bug's screeching stopped, as did its life.

Meanwhile, Louie was trying to get on his own hide. If an unlucky Rildagonitan would try to slash Louie from behind, the soldier would just shoot at it with his shotgun. Right now, Louie thought that he had the dead eye. Nobody could get within three feet of him. "How ya feeling, Rookie? Not bad for a first time soldier!" Louie smiled at his comment, and lashed around and let another bug taste the flavor of shotgun bullets. The beast's head popped off and a liquid green ooze poured out from where its head once stood. Muttering silently, Louie whispered, "Now that's what I call taking care of business..." He looked to see into the distance if there was any help around him. Right now, his objective was to meet up with Ghost Squad and Rorse. As for Casper, he just wanted to meet up with his leader, Gary Tucker.

Trinityliger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:46 pm

Gary d the rest of the group moved through the corridors. There main objecti e was to reach the scapepods level and get out. He was picking up a marine signal on his computer scan. He pasued noticing it was sargant brisk platoon. Gary clicked the com and switched to a sece
Re channel. " sargeant brisk this is admiral tucker. Reach the escape level thirty seven imeadentaly will me you there good luck. Tucker out".
He unclicked the com as the group moved to the ekevators.
“A competent leader can get efficient service from poor troops, while on the contrary an incapable leader can demoralize the best of troops.” John J. Pershing

gtucker
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trinityliger on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:46 am

Oddly enough, as Louie was slaying the Rildagonitans, he enjoyed it. Part of him told him that killing them was only for the common good. They were a threat to the universe. For that reason, they must be destroyed. It was simply a duty. Yet, another side of him told him to press forward, and it was for a different reason. A new side of Louie was beginning to awaken, and it was...power hungry. More, moreit seemed to beg for. Here, Louie was trying to prove to everybody that he was somebody. He wanted to prove that he would be worthy of commanding his very own platoon one day. Perhaps that was the reason he was trying to kill so many. Then there was the sense of accomplishment. By killing them, it seemed to make Louie Blade stronger...more demonic even. It was as if he was harvesting their power.

Louie turned around to see another rather large bugger in his way. With a swift movement, he decapitated it with a help from his trusty blade. Thinking to himself, he said, "I wish I had Ragnell." When he went aboard the Akatar Prime, he decided that it wouldn't be that big of a mission. So, he only packed his spare sword with him. Then another creature appeared. It jumped at Louie, and attached itself onto him. The creature was beginning to suffocate him. If he didn't think quickly, the damn thing would end up bringing him to his death. He struggled to find a way. Louie attempted to reach for his shotgun. He felt the tip of it, but couldn't grab hold of it. The young power hungry soldier was beginning to lose his breath. Gradually, he was about to pass out. A shot fired, the green liquid oozed out from the now death creature.

"God, and I thought that you already had this crap under control", Sergent Brisk said in a cool manner. "Turns out that you're still the rookie." Casper grabbed the shotgun, and tossed it to Louie. "Next time, stick with the weapons I give you. If you go close combat with these guys, you'll end up losing an arm or two. Oh, and that reminds me...we shouldn't be staying here for too long. Come on, I just got a message from Gary. Looks like we've got to make it to the escape pod level. That would be Level Thirty Seven", Brisk said. As he said that, there was a shriek, and then...more bugs. "Doggone it! Let's go!" Casper yelled as the made a break for the elevator.

Trinityliger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:45 pm

The Rildagonitan Lord Hive fleet has just merged with a knew hive fleet, flash-bred on kondacta, making the total amount of the ships at about 25,000 bio ships, 700 akaktarian vessels, and 1300 Kondactan vessels. The lord was proud of his new and mighty fleet, which was momentarily about to enter the system with the akaktar prime. he was updated with the status of the assault on akaktar and Leeby. A video was being relayed to huis ship, which was a mix of bio and mechanical prowess. It was about the size of the akaktar prime and was covered in bio ships, they acted as another armor layer, or even in emergencies, a distraction. The lord looked at the video with intrigue, it was a news channel for the Leeby, who weren't engaged yet. they were watching the attack on akaktar.

THE BATTLE FOR AKAKTAR(the person talking is the reporter.)

"this is xendavi cortan of the Leebineese news, what you are watching is a siege of Akaktar, but this time, the leftover kondactan ships are fighting on our side." The reporter looked like an average leebineese, tall but skinny, blondish hair, and an elongated head. Behind the reporter you could see Akaktar, all planatery cannons in range were firing. You could see the massive planetary cannons shots, endlessly leaving the surface. If you were a soldier, you'd have to guess they were running hot, safety was forgotten in the hell. The cannons were blowing apart bio ships, but there were far to many. farther out the combined Akaktar and Kondactan fleet were fighting off the main invasion fleet. Laser and plasma shots flew everywhere. Acid sprayed on ships as their hulls burned and dissapeared, sending hundreds of akatarian and Kondactan alike into the abyss of space. The bio ships seemed to endlessly keep warping in, there seemed to be no end to them. You could see Rildagonitan bug droppers hurtling towards the surface. As they hit, a massive mushroom-cloud like explosion hit a few seconds after. Each bug dropper contained over 5000 warrior class insectoids, they weren't taking any chance. On the other side of the planet there were evacuation ships leaving. It seemed they were going to blow up the planet with amount of explosions you could see. When you could clearly see the 5 bug droppers land in the capitol city, you saw explosion rock the entire city, when it cleared, there seemed to be barren landscape. The entire picture started to shake. The camera moved away from the reporter and to the left. You could see the entire Leebineese Navy moving in to engage the Rildagonitan fleet. "dear god... those ships leaving, are evacuation ships... Akaktar is being overrun.."
Then bio ships warped in fairly close too Leeby. Planetary cannons on Leeby opened fire. The reports from the ground were defeaning noise as they fired. Inside the reporter ships all you could hear were the cannon fire. Bug droppers zoomed by the news ship and bombarded with the surface. They too were met with massive explosions. The planetary shots zoomed by the ships, one so close shields on the ship flared and failed. A bio ships came near them Leebineese ships opened fire. You couldn't hear it, but all you could see was the massive battle in space. "Xindal, were not going to survive.. are we??" as he talked the cannon noise stopped. All you could hear was small gun shots, it seems some bugs got through. You could hear the reporter talking on the ground, the feed went into the ship. "dear god, the bugs got through the control explosions... they are raiding the cannon sites... O GOD NO.. PLEASE... PLEASE NOOO! RUN CAMERA MAN, RUN!!!" then all you could hear were screams and the piercing screech of the bugs.
Meanwhile in space, the battle was faring better, the entire Leebineese and Akaktarian population was evacuated to another system, therefore the governments survived, so not all was lost. The fleets were controlling the bugs, but sadly, the lines were failing. more and more bio ships slipped through the defensive perimeter and engaged onto space docks, releasing their swarms into them, infesting the station. The reporter was about to talk when it went into static and a recorded voice went on. "due to the public morale act, the military has closed this channel due to dispiriting pictures.." Then the screen went black.

SYSTEM WITH AKAKTAR PRIME

The lord sent that video to all ships in the system, confident it would make them dispirited and want to give up. He also sent it to the survivors on the akaktar prime, they would receive it on their communicator, and would be able to watch it later. It was sent as an URGENT message, with instruction to watch immediately. The entire fleet finally warped in and began slowly moving towards the akaktar prime. he knew they weren't going full speed, but he would intimidate them first, give them time to watch the video that he sent.

ON AKAKTAR PRIME

Ashaka was on Rorse's back, she shot at aliens when they got too close, she didnt want to waste her gun cells. meanwhile they got out of the elevator and fought there way somewhat close to the elevators when a new swarm came in. it seems a bio ship attached itself to the hull over the escape pods, it would have to removed before they could launch. This bio ship was special though, it contained the rildagonitan elite, sent to destroy the pesky survivors once and for all. When you saw they looked like warriors, except they were larger, thicker skinned, and has massive spines on their backs. they also even had metal armor plating. made of the same stuff ship hulls are made of. The bugs even had claws that could cut through ships hulls, making them great ship saboteurs.They would take at least 2 clips to get through the metal armoring, and then another 3 to kill them. although a good melle weapon that can cut through armor would do the trick in maybe two swings. Ashaka linked with their minds. There she found a weakness. "They are killed best with plasma! if you have plasma weaponry, get it out and use it!"
“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world."
~Leo F. Buscaglia

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:40 pm

" dam it ," gary switching his pistol to his holster and grabbed the plasma rifle he had on his back. He slid in the reveivier and unlocked the gun. " alright keep it, tight, focus your fire, keep pushing, " the squad formed up again closer but covering all 360 Degrees worth, lining up there shot, and taking heads after they pulled the triggers. gary had sweat and blood comming down his face, his comunicator started to ping, he brushed it aside and focused on what was going on. He looked to the right seeing seeing the stairs. " alright where taking the stairs, this way we wont get fully trapped this way"

The group moved keeping there formation tight, gary looked through a porthole seeing how the ship was lodged, it gripped the other weapon placements, and covered the anti battiery turrets. Gary looked at ghost squad. " alright i want you to secure everyone and most of all protect the admiral. I think i found a way to dislodge the ship, im going to need you to keep those bigger bugs off my back do i can make my way to the weapons platforms and fire them off. " the squad nodded and where going to suggest they go with then gary gave them one of his looks and they didnt try and fight him right now any ways.

Gary stripped of his uniform, and activated his full suit, covering everthing, leaving a fave shield for his face, that he could turn on or use when the oxygen left. he magnatized his pistol to his right thigh and checked the rifle, he grabbed three plasma grenades, and grabbed a old fashion rapier officer sword that was on the ground, he put it on his back.

Gary made the run , as ghost squad open fired, gary able to run faster in his suit, enhancing his muscles to higher usage. Gary was able to run with ease but not able to avoid all the bugs, taking out a few as he ran faster. Gary made it to the matinance ladder, sliding as he grabbed on. " im getting to old for this"

He begain to climb, rung after rung clicking as he climb. He made to the next level, able to get onto the floor, he scanned the room, un aware that a bug was stocking him from a distance. Gary made his way through, running to the first weapons platform, he played with the controls, pushing a lever to load the turret, as onscreen commands shown the weapons was being loaded, gary ran to the other weapons control panel, and did the same. gary could her faint clicking in the far off, but he could allso hear guns firing on the bottom level, ghost squad he hopped.

He ran back to the other conrtols, and held the joystick, pulling the trigger the guns fireing, sending holes through the left side of the ships claws atached to the ship, then he ran to the other side, gary trying not to fall feeling the vibration. The bug that was stocking him jumped, gary turned to fire, being to late, the bug slashed his rifle away cutting it in half, started to attack gary. his armour wistanding desent for now, but not much longer, gary pulled the old fashing rapier and cut through the bugs right claws, seding the bug swuirming and pissed. Gary begain to attack, well reaching for the plasma realising he lost it.

The bug went to swipe garys stocmach, gary jumping back and hitting the bug in its chest. Green goo splashed out as the bug let out a scream, The bugged rushed, gary trying to hit it, he jabbed the sword through the bugs chest going through as the bug stabbed gary with his claw into his right side of the chest. " aghhhhhhhhhhh------ahh" gary screamed, he fulled the sword out, and chopped off the claw stuck deep in his chest. He pulled out his old fashion 45 and put it to the bugs chest, opening fire, then put the gun to the bugs head, blowing it to pieces, the bug fell back, gary covered by bits of acid, garys armour keeping it from burning.

Gary pulled him self up, and made his way to the second battery controls, he pulled the trigger, the bullets going through the bug ship and sending it un clawed, Gary moved back to the ladder, the ship declawed and gone he hopped. He grabbed the rails, and slided down. gary hit the floor, seeing a bunch of dead bugs and smiled, he made his way to the escape pods, looking out the window, clear shoots. he made his way back to the group.

" alright lets get the hell out of here" the group started moving filling up the pods. Gary made his way to the control platfourm, he clicked the comunication panel. " command are you in place,? " the image of garys commander came on. " aye sir, ready for escape pod pick up and get the hell out of here sir. " teh commander saluting. " alright stand by for retreaveal, take all the drone ships out that you can, dont let any of them latch on, have the ship ready for imeadeant jump when the pods are on. Jump for the haven system" the commander slatued " aye sir." gary before ending the transmission. " have medical teams standing by the High admiral is injuried, so where comming in hot" the commander nodded then seeing the claw in garys chest. gary put his fingure to his lips. " dont ask, just do it" the commander ended the transmission.

Gary pulled the release lever to the escape pods, the three full one shooting off, not worried or problems as they made tehre way to garys flag ship. " come on people lets move. " he made his way seeing the highadmirals pod was getting underway. " you make sure shes. taken care of" gary smiled and pushed the seal button as the blast door shut and the pod got ready to launch. Gary looked as three more pods where left, couple members staid behind with gary. Gar clicked his com. " This is tucker, brisk i need your squad up her at the pods imeadentaly, i have the high admiral on her way , i need to make sure your on your way as well, befor i leave as well, no one gets left behind. " gary clicked his mic off. " fourm a defensive permimeter around the pods " gary feeling pain in his chest, his suit gave him small doses of drugs to fight the pain, and infection.

(( sorry ive been in Washington state for vac. and now im back))

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trinityliger on Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:57 pm

Louie and Brisk were making their way up from the elevator. It would take longer then usual because the bugs were hauling up the system. Now that's a real drag if you're trying to escape for dear life. In the elevator, Louie looked at his leader. The soldier shot a look that said, Are we going to be alright?. Sergent Brisk caught his glance. He responded ever so confident: "Of course we are, and you better like it." He seemed to have that cocky smile on his face every time a fight was going to break out. It had been fifteen minutes since their last encounter. The elevator would have to travel another level or so to reach the escape pods' room. Then Casper Brisk got something in his communication link.

The reception was scratchy. "It's admiral Gary Tucker...In no way can this possibly be a good sign", Brisk muttered lowly. Right now, Brisk looked quite tired and exhausted. He was also annoyed. What did his boss have to say now? Instead of whining, however, he said "Yeah? Is that so? Hm, so you want an elite squad. Well let me tell you something boss. I can't give you that squad that you require. Hate to break it to ya bro, but we don't got much. The most we have is yours truly, and a rookie who happens to be a prodigy with a blade and a shot gun." With that, he broke his connection by snapping it with his knee. "Alright, let's go." The elevator door had arrived but the door wouldn't open. then, they both heard a screeching noise. "I swear to God this is a the biggest drag that I've ever had in my life", Louie's leader said with fury. Casper grabbed Louie's shotgun and slapped the bug that would've invaded the small elevator spot. He killed it because the bug was slapped with a little too much force.

Those five minutes in the elevator felt like four hours. Louie ran out, and there was vast area on this part of the ship. There was so much space. A football game could have been played here. Louie was actually a little amazed. "Hey, stop your lolly gaggin' and get goin." Brisk jerked his head to the left. There, three escape pods lay. "Alright, we've got to get down to Akatar before they get their little Akatarian asses whipped by those buggies. Then, Sergent Brisk looked behind him. His boss, Gary Tucker. "Tucker", Brisk managed to say, "How is everything? Allow me to introduce you to my apprentice: Louie Ballsack-"

"Blade", Louie interrupted. Brisk smiled, "Yeah, that's it. His name's Blade. I like that." After that, Brisk saw a couple of large Akatarians. Casper was actually kind of intimidated. A wide look approached his face. His eyes gradually widened. He began to stutter his sentences. "And uh...Who are these folks that ya got there?" He felt a little scared. Would Gary get them to beat the living crap out of him? Oh man, he hoped that Gary wouldn't betray him. Casper kept his hand on his pistol just in case. His hand felt sweaty now.

Trinityliger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:27 pm

gary smiled knowing now they could get off this dam ship. " brisk i got five words for you, DAM GLAD TO SEE YOU . Lets pack up, and move out" he almost forgot about the marines he had with them, " these guys here no threat there the high admirals, and they wont go any harm. And Blade ive heard about you rumors from the rest of the marines. Well if you really are as good as they say you are , then i for one am dam glad to have you with us" The marines with gary loaded into the escape pods . Gary walked over to the control panel on the ship and typed in a password given to him by the admiral when they left. He pushed the countdown timer for 20 minutes, if anyone was left they would be able to get out. He pushed the accept button and red lights flashed. A computers voice starting to speak stating a countdown timer. " beautiful ship, powerful ship." Gary made his way to the escape pod with brisk and his squad. The blast door shut , then the escape pod launched.

" well boys i think when we reach the ship, i think some r and r is due and much needed food" he laughed starving. He hoped the admirals pod made it ok, he rememberd that his wound in his chest and that he was going to have to head to the medical bay and get it healed. The suit was going its job limiting the pain.

The pod shot along with the other escape pod , there was one left onboard the ship. he hoped he hadnt forgot anyone. He could see the earth flagship , he slightley praised seeing then the bug fleet that was comming this way.

" well boys this is going to turn into a long war or we could be wiped out faster then we know." he could feel a little more of the pain.

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trinityliger on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:47 pm

Louie and Brisk sighed with much relief. Thank goodness those two Akatarians were on their side. Casper never thought that they could grow up to be that particular size. He whistled impressed as he took his last gander at them. "Dang, those blokes are huge. Gigantic, if I must add", Casper muttered. He took his sweating palm off the holster of his pistol. Hopefully everything would be alright, and okay for now. Well, that's what he tried to tell himself, at least.

He spoke again, this time raising his voice, "So, you two are the admirals, correct? I'm glad to have you on our side. Listen, I've been getting reports about your home world. It sure seems like it's a hot spot for bugs. What are you guys cooking down there? Dead horses, and carcasses?" he asked nervously. He laughed, but it was a little bit forced. Casper, bold as he was, hoped that they would take the joke. What a horrible way to die, getting on two huge Akatarian's nerves. Louie tried to laugh, but he was nervous, and impressed at the same time. Plus, he was the quiet one. All that he could do was tell himself that they would make it through. Without hope, what would be worth fighting for? Nothing, that's what. His drill sergeant had always told him to keep a positive mental attitude and state of mind. With that, the unexpected had a better chance of happening. So, he did that. He told himself that he would slay at least fifty Rildagontians before this war was over.

Everything was silent for a good three or four minutes. Sergeant Brisk broke it with his returning confident voice. "Well, time to lock and load-" He noticed something out of the corner of his eye. Gary Tucker seemed to take a pill of some sort. Most likely, it was a pain drug. No shame in that, as long as you don't take too much. You do that, and you're dead. He cleared his throat. "As I was saying", this time stuttering, "well...let's go. I call escape pod number two. I hear that's the safest ride." With that, he ran to the pod. He lifted the hatch, listening to the exhaling noise of it. Then, he jumped in, and lied down. "Code two four three. I repeat code two four three. Execute launch sequence once hatch is down. Okay...one...two.." He barfed before he could say three.

Trinityliger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:19 pm

The marines just looked at Casper with a blank stare. They looked at the video feed on their comm system and one even began to cry as they say the explosions cover the planet and the screams of ground defenders on the news reports. Those were their people dying there, and they got hit badly. "I hope for your sake you are joking... we just got word... high council didn't make it off the planet.. The alliance is now in the total command of one person. High admiral ashaka is now the leader of all the alliance, as she was in command, superseded only by the council."

Ashaka saw the video and began to weep as she saw Leeby and akaktar fall to the rildagonitans. She wept of sadness when she saw them die, but wept for joy when she saw ships making it out alive, including most of the navy. When she got word about the council, she was speechless. she just sent out a a message that was broadcasted on all alliance frequencies. "this is high Admiral ashaka, The High Council of Akaktar and Leeby did not make it out in time and their transports were destroyed by the Rildagonitans. As of order 69-12, i have now taken command of all alliance forces. 69-12 is the highest ranking akaktarian or Leebineese officer alive takes command. I was second in command, the only people higher was the council. I shall try to serve the alliance as best we can, and my first order of business will be to get that tech we've been looking for. Maybe it can help us turn the tables of the Rildagoniatns. Then she stood silently and said not a word as she was taken to the medical bay, since she had injured her leg very badly, and will probably never walk the same way again.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:31 am

The pods docked. Gary opened his eyes, he was glad to see his ship, as he stepped out of the pods, cheers where heard, sailors seeing there admiral alive, Gary smiled but wasnt sure what to do, he nodded then saw the news feed above on prjection screens. his face filled with sorrow for the ones lost, and his stomac turned thinking of what was to come back. Then he saw the high admirals broad cast. He gulped as it ended and made his way to the express elevator heading straight to the bridge.

Gary stepped out, " ADMIRAL ON DECK" a marine shouted followed by the bridge crew sitting and standing at attention. " as you where" gary made his way to his commander. " sir" the commander saluting, gary saluting back. " set course for the fleet, i heard there with whats left of the Akaktar people, and there navy. Full speed ahead if you would mr. wonder, order the fleet on full alert, and render what ever aid we can " the commander nodded. " aye aye sir" the commander caring off his dutys.

Gary walked to his chair and took his seat, flipping a switch on his arm chair, a screen flashed in front showing him self. He flipped another switched.

" atention , this is the admiral. I have just gotten news of what has happend, and i four one give my sorrows to the men and woman that faught greatly to defend the alliance , god rest there souls. I know that there inching for a chance for revenge and will help them with all are power get it. no one should have to deal with there home being lost, We will strike back. I want this ship and her crew on full alert and ready for anything. Push on and forward, for angels are on are shoulders." gary ended the com, he got up as a station officer looked at him. " sir the high admiral is in sickbay and receiving treatment, sir may i advise you recive treatment as well sir" gary nodded.

The elevator decened to level five, Gary making his way to sick bay. He walked through the doctors looking frantically at him trying to treat him as he entered. He pushed them away, as he made his way to the high admiral. He found her room, a nurse finishing up dressing her leg. " escuse me sir, " the nurse walking by.
gary made his way in knocking on the wall, " Ashaka, i mean admiral, im glad to see your ok" he made his way to the chair, a doctor coming in trying to fix garys chest, gary gave him a look as the doctor backed out.

" mam, im not going to say i know how you feel, i don't, but i will tell you, i feel sorrow for your lose and anything i can do to help i will. My ship is yours along with my fleet, there the best i have to offer, im afraid the only thing i have to offer to help, i wish i could do more. Im yours to command mam, or if you wish to court marshal me for putting you into this mess and leaving you defenseless, and leaving you to be harmed. " gary quenching his fist, know it was his fault.
" I will not fight, you i will obloge to your orders. "

Gary could feel pain in his cheat, now his suit was running out of drugs to contain the pain. A tear filled his eye , weather it was for the pain in his chest, or the sorrow he greatly felt for the home that was destroyed, or for the admirals loss, or maybe his own.

" mam i lied i do know partially what you feel, my parents where with, the counsel and im sure they where there tell the end. " Gary didnt know what else to say, for the first time silence had totally surrounded him.

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugsly on Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:17 am

Rorse watched the video broadcasts with misery, a whole world lost. Full of billions of people. Leeby and Akatar were two of the greatest planets in the allinance and even had some Vor'shee regiments there. He saw them murdered, butchered by these ruthless animals. Everyone felt a loss, Admiral Shiva's third fleet was lost in the sudden attack, (Shiva was a good friend of Rorse). Ashaka had lost her homeworld. Gary had lost family.

"Inform Vor'shia of the attack. Tell them to prepare defenses... go to titan level." The radioman agreed, and sent the message. A gloom seemed to settle over some of the men. They seemed less and less talkative and wouldn't want to talk to others. They wanted to forget the terrible event. Hell, who could blame them?

Rorse shook his head and headed over to Ashaka. The leg wound seemed to be healing, however there was still work to be done on it. Gary's own wounds looked bad, and he looked in pain.

"Admiral Gary" Rorse nodded, "Admiral Ashaka, I know of the losses you both have felt. I have lost loved ones in the past, before this." He gestured at his armor. "However I would like to know your course of action, because the Vor'shee are at both of your service. I would also reccomend possibly a distraction to gather our secret alien technology? The Vor'shee World Ships would be a great force that any sort of intelligent being would try to destroy."

"This alien race also seems to know some of our ideas. Well... and what are plans are. They may even know of my people's world ships. Which I will explain if you do not know. Anyways it is obivious that a single enitity controls this race, otherwise they would not be able to coordinate a effective attack on two planets at the same time. Some great entity with immense psychic ability."

"Whatever your course of action may be... I will follow it to my death."

On board the Alpha-Omega World Ship.

The ships crew had gotten a small relay of the message. Everyone was misreable even Administer Shraken. This sparked anger, worry, and morale boost. Some crew wanted to fly straight to whatever homeworld these things lived on. Others wanted to protect Vor'shia. Most just wanted to get on with their jobs and forget the incident. It was not their world, they would do whatever Admiral Shades asked.

"Move the ships to these coordinates. Send a psychic message to Admiral Ashaka that a world ship and its fleet are coming."

The risk was great, Administer Shraken would hear of the message. However, it was to be seen what he would do.

Shades turned around to see the Imperial Assassin had left from his post, and was stalking towards Administer Shrakens room.

Shades smiled to himself, "Now the game begins..."
Zoidberg? I dont know ask the thermal nuclear bunnies...... whoopdey im random lol. :D

^That was a while ago and my nostalgic sense of childhood/teen years refuses to let me remove it. So, yay.

Bugsly
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trinityliger on Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:32 pm

OOC: I feel like bringing in the Titans now.

Being inside an escape pod was nothing like a hell jumper's pod. For one, this was faster. Two: it was smaller. And...three: it was hot and stuffy. Louie didn't like it one bit. When he had been inside the Hell Jumper's pod, at least there was elevator music to calm him down. The escape pod gave a wave of claustrophobia. People in the USMC shouldn't even know the meaning of the word. Claustrophobia was the Fear of Closed Spaces. Key word: Fear. As a hell jumper, you should never feel the "f" word. If you did, you weren't fit to be part of the "brother hood of jumping hell" as they called it.

Inside the pod, Louie clinched his teeth together. He heard his commander puke in his escape pod. "It's gonna be all right, son. Don't worry about me. God help me, if I hear you throw a hurl like I just did, I will pistol whip you in the back of the head. Don't you dare tell anyone about this. Or so help me, I will get you discharged from the USMC. You hear me? Alright, I'm just kidding", Casper Brisk added with a slight chuckle. Louie could tell that he was joking. But for three seconds, Louie was completely intimidated by Sergeant Brisk.

As fast as they were going, it still seemed like hours. Hours, and hours of pain. Then, his pod made a strange beeping sound. Louie would've gotten up if he could. He looked to the side. The home ship of the Akatarians was ahead of him. At last, he would get out of this damned thing.

With a bumpy landing, his pod hit the deck. The young soldier was relieved. As he lifted open the hatch, a gust of oxygen came into his lungs, and he breathed it in, savoring it. Now, he spoke. "I cannot tell you how damn stuffy it is in there", was all he said. Then he heard motion. Everybody turned silent. Heads turned. Murmurs were abundant. Obviously, an impressive sight was being held.

He saw Rorse. Louie didn't know what it was with this guy, but he had to follow him. Casper followed as well, just to make sure the Rookie wouldn't get into any trouble. "Hey, wait up, Blade." He coughed, because his escape pod had also been hot stuffy, and full of vomit. Louie followed the large armored man. He had heard tales of Rorse. His nickname was "Metal Head" because he had created the Planet Crackers division. His division had been rival to the Hell Jumpers. He followed him, hearing his clanks with his metal boots.

"Admiral Gary" Rorse nodded, "Admiral Ashaka, I know of the losses you both have felt. I have lost loved ones in the past, before this." He gestured at his armor. "However I would like to know your course of action, because the Vor'shee are at both of your service. I would also reccomend possibly a distraction to gather our secret alien technology? The Vor'shee World Ships would be a great force that any sort of intelligent being would try to destroy."

So people had been lost already. How sad. Yet...Louie could feel hardly any compassion now. What was happening to him? Was Louie now feeling bitter, and angry. Angry at who? Perhaps it was the fact that he had already lost everything so close to him. And he was only in his twenties! The metallic soldier still spoke. Louie heard one word: Titan. Before he had deployed into Crimea, the young, and youthful Rookie had heard something about them. One division of Planet Crackers, and a squad of Marines was supposed to find them, weren't they? All of a sudden, Louie tuned in his ears. He was now full of curiosity and much interest. If he was going to be a general one day, he would need all of the information that he could maintain. Now, he had to come out of his shell.

"Hey. Don't think that I haven't heard what you guys are talking about. Alright, maybe I don't. But I did hear one thing. Something about the Titans. What are they? I need to know. The whole platoon needs to know. If we have any chance of fending off these bugs, then we need to get it now."

"That's enough, young apprentice", Brisk said as he walked into the room. "I do, however, agree. I think that we should go after these things. I've been in this God-Forsaken service as long as I can remember. Well, at least when I dropped out of High School. Anyhoo, I hear that they got one of those 'Titans' aboard a Kodactan ship. Seeing that we're on the same boat, I say we pay them a respectable visit." Sergeant Brisk grinned menacingly. He chuckled at the word "respectable".

Trinityliger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:47 pm

Ashaka listened to Gary try to console her and she heard his apology. "Gary, thank you for trying to console me, but it will not work, i now have the job of running the alliance, and i want you and rorse to help me get through it. And no, you will not be court-marshaled, you are much too useful." Then she heard rorse say his piece and thanked him as well. "all right, here is the plan, no kondactan is going to be killed, What is left of the Kondactan people and their military has joined the alliance." Ashaka took out her wrist communicator and made it flat, then she typed into it and set it on the ground. Before the video began, red words flashed across the screen.

TOP SECRET, ALLIANCE COMMAND EYES ONLY

The video was of the Kondactan emperor, behind him you could see several of the Fabled Kondactan Invincibles. They stood about 8 and a half feet tall, with armor that surrounded their entire body. (here is a picture)Image
The Kondactan Elite were bracing the door, their weapons in one hand as they were pushing on the door. The door periodically slightly opened as warrior class insectoids smashed against the door. Directly behind the emperor were 4 Kondactan elites facing the door, their plasma rifles pointed directly at the door. Thats when the emperor began talking. "I am emperor Ukrana Kondacta of the Kondactan empire, before i go, i pledge the full allegiance of all kondactan military and civilian forces to the alliance." Then he turned as he heard a shout. The Rildagonitans got through the door. One of the invincibles yelled at the emperor to get in the royal transport. The 5 invincibles at the door fought bravely, but they lost the credibility of their name when the mass got to them, and ripped them apart. Thats when the emperor started to run, but then a spine impaled the emperor, and he fell to the ground with a gasp.

END TRANSMISSION

As ashaka was going to speak she stopped, hearing metal clanking on the ground. After hearing it for about 5 seconds, 4 Kondactan Invincibles walked into the room. One of them spoke, their voice was deep and somewhat raspy, their armor had burn marks on its, only on the surface, their armor was too thick for the rildagonitan acid. "Alliance Commander, we have been sent by the emperor before he died, he told us to protect whoever commands the alliance with our lives. The other 8 of us died trying to get the council out on time, we shall now redeem that failure by protecting you." Ashaka just stared, and then nodded. Two of them walked outside the room and took positions, one on the right of the door and one on the left of the door. Another one took position next to her bed at her left. While the last one stayed in the middle of the room, just eying everything that went on.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:40 pm

Gary rose. looking at the huge warriors that entered the room. " aye aye mam, the fleet is ready and at your orders, more ships are joining as i speak ships from all over. Ive recieved my orders from earth and my job and duty is to protect you and follow your every order mam. " he looked at rorse. " thank you my friend." gary didnt care about rank , he cared more how a individual was rather there status. Gary treated people how they where not who they where to every one else.

A doctor came in and looked at gary this time he gave in and let the doctor attach a med unit to his chest, the little machine starting to feel the gap and repairng the skin. gary looked at the high admiral. " mam, when your ready, we can finally dicuss what i found in the ruins, to the location of what where looking for, not in here though, we can meet in the war room. "

gary winched as the med bot pinched and detachet itself.

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trinityliger on Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:26 pm

Louie was now ready for a fight. No, he was ready for a slug fest. He would not rest until, he slayed as many as his body would allow. Word had gotten to him. James, his best friend was now dead. Painfully killed by the Rildagonitans. What bastards they truly were. Where were their hearts? Oh right, they had none. Cared for nothing. Like machines with fangs. Anger seeped into his head, then it unleashed itself, and poured through his veins. Louie's face turned a shade of dynamite red.

Those forsaken bugs had taken everything by now. Planets, homes, and hearts. Was the hunger for that kind of sadism that great? In what way was that necessary? Rildagonitans were like a virus. They had no purpose, except for to search, spread, and destroy. Parasitic beings they were, and Louie hated every single stinking inch of them. From their rending claws to the tip of their venomous and disgusting tongues. He was pretty sure nobody liked them, but if somebody hated them the most, it was the young blue haired soldier. He scowled at the thought of them spreading. Just the very image that crept into his mind filled his feelings with disgust.

He just felt that he had to destroy them. Every last one of them. Things like these were bullies. If they weren't, they were very, very similar. The only reason that they would come through would be to feel good, and spread their evil ways. Rildagonitans followed a stereotypical trend of evil. All that he knew now, was that he would swear to bring revenge to these things. Louie swore that to himself. He clenched his fist, and heard the gross crackings of bones on his knuckles. Cracking agony seemed to be an escape at this moment. The young rookie seemed to enjoy this now. "Feel the pain for the countless departed", he whispered slowly. Enough talk. Time for action.

He ran down to the hall. "Brisk", I need to talk to you.

"What do you want?" his leader asked back.

"I want to have a head on assault on Gility (pronounced "gill-et-ee)", Louie replied. So now he was beginning to climb out of his shell.

"Have it your way". Great.

Trinityliger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kisame on Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:59 pm

The drones had been slain. "Good work people", one of the marines shouted. Kisame could only laugh. Obviously, these marines had no idea how kiddish and childish they were sounding. Such fun Kisame would have teasing these people. All of the people aboard this ship were in no way a match for the Aquatic Half Breed. The shark man would always think of himself as unstoppable. Technically, he was if he had a large enough water supply.

"Move out", Kisame yelled. To his surprise, the soldier obeyed. Was it fear that drove them into following his orders, or had he actually said a relevant thing? Didn't matter, because as soon as he said that, they marched on. Their assault rifles were at their sides, ready to be fired at any give time. Kisame only trudged forward slowly. He kept his giant shark skin sword behind his back, hand on the hilt.

Then he felt a rocking motion. "What was that?" Kisame asked in a demanding tone.

"I don't know. But it feels like someone's trying to take down this ship." Great, now someone was gonna ruin it for him. Kisame was sure hoping that the organisms aboard this space craft were carrying some food. Specifically, fish. That would've made a grin on Kisame's face appear faster. Nonetheless, Kisame stood calmly, taking a look around the carrier. "Alright, I've got a plan. It's a simple one. Even dim wit humans such as yourselves should be able to follow such an easy order. I want all of you to search and destroy. I don't care what your Marine Commander says. I know better. Oh, and while you're at it...do me a favor: Bring me a damn fish, would you? I'll start on my own. Once you turd heads are done, find a means of escape. Get to it", Kisame said harshly.

He then started down the hall, whipping out his blade for protection. The first alien to cross him would be dead. Then, he would get on board his own means of escape, and continue life as a mercenary...hopefully. Now, he was nervous, praying that he wouldn't have to choose sides. If that happened, then one side would try to kill him.

Kisame
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:07 pm

Ashaka was uneasy having the Kondactan Invincibles with her, she didnt fully trust them. But she did know there record of keeping those who they protected alive. Before the Rildagonitans no emperor has ever been assassinated, they did their job well. She got up and slightly limped as she walked. her leg was better, but it would take awhile until she could walk normally again. As she walked two invincibles walked in front of her and 2 walked behind her. She felt uncomfortable with them being so overprotective but she knew they were only doing there job. As she walked a marine got up and walked near her. she noticed something weird about his hand, it twitched. So as he walked up she read his mind. It was weird... she couldnt do it, it was as if his mind was one in a collective. Just as she realized what was going to happen the marine grabbed his sidearm and raised it yelling "FOR THE HIVE!" at the same time. She started to duck but one of the invincibles reacted so fast it seemed as a blur. before the marine was even able to fire the invincible was on top of him and punched him out. The other three moved closer to Ashaka and slowly backed her out of the main hospital wing. As they did so more marines pulled out their weapons. They were all screaming something about the hive when the gunfire started. The traitorous marines fired on loyal marines taking them out before they realized what happened. They then started to fire on the invincibles. Their armor was amazing. The shots hit the armor, but all it did was slightly burn the outside layer. The front Invincible took out his beam rifle and opened fire on all the traitors. He set it to max power, it was grossly uneeded. The beam ripped through their armor and left out the otherside of the marine. it wasnt a clean shot through either, the marine somewhat exploded. The invincible did the same to the others. When they got Ashaka to safety in the war council room Ashaka began to scold them. "what the hell!!?? you just made 10 marines explode!" One invincible typed something onto his wrist comm and it appeared on her visor. ma'am, we needed to set an example, let the others know what would happen if they became traitors. She looked at him puzzled. "why didnt he just say that?" More words flashed over her visor. I am mute ma'am. She nodded, and understood they needed to set an example.

She turned on her comm and put it into fleetwide communication. "all commanding officers on the Akashki(the ship ashaka is on) please report to the war council room. All Commanders of the Kondactan and Leebineese flagships go to holo unit 1 and patch yourselve's into war room 31 of the Akashki." Then she turned her comm off and wondered what happened in the hospital just then. They werent just traitors.. they yelled something about the hive, were they infected by the Rildagonitans? She looked at the picture of Titog, the planet they were orbitting, it looked serene, as if there really wasnt a massive planetary fortress underneath the canopy of trees. She turned towards the door, waiting for the other commanders to arrive.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugsly on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:54 am

Rorse had left the medical bay before the invincibles had come. So when he entered the war room he almost chainsawed ones arm off. However while he was stalking behind him he realized that they protecting Ashaka rather than trying to destroy her. Rorse shook his head at them as he took his seat. Kondactans... disgusting vermin. His race had been fighting them for years and their Yemsys allies. Now they allied against a threat that was so powerful that it had crushed two entire worlds in less than a day. Two very fortified strong worlds. So the plague of locusts come devour the world.

Rorse sat back thinking of how this mission had begun, a mission to save the allinance. Now the sentient life were trying to hold off a damned army of bugs. He wondered of Vor'shia, the planet of the Vor'shee. Was it being destroyed? Rorse knew the defence grid of it and it would be hell to try and even get within the planets sight range! It was nearly impossible to reach Vor'shia without suffering heavy losses. However there was a weakness... Vor'shia was surrounded by a field of asteroids, much like Saturn. These were not guarded well, as it would be a hell to run through them. The bugs had so many ships! They were a endless tide, Rorse thought grimly inside his helmet. "There like russia, you can kill one man, and one million replace them."

Suddenly two Holograms appeared, one was Admiral Shades, the other was a man drabbed in red robes and mettalled gloves. His face was concealed by a hood. However he stood much taller than the admiral. He almost reached Rorse and the invincibles heights.

"Excuse me, Admiral Ashaka? No wait your the leader. Apoligies my lady." Shades hologram bowed. "I am Admiral Shades of the Alpha-Omega world ship fleet, Vor'shee of course. We have come to assist you in the destruction of those disgusting creatures."

Shades typed something into his computer, seeing as Shraken was distracted by Ashaka. Ashaka might suddenly sense a message being sent to her. "Watch out for Administer Shraken, he is a powerful psycher and has his own intentions."

Shraken around the room, observing everyone breaching minds he could. He stood like a spector, staring down at the massed people. He saw some shiver as his hood passed over them. Other tried to stare defiantly back and were pushed down. He finally rested his eyes on Ashaka "What is our move your "leadership?" he said sarcasticly, as if she hardly deserved it.

Bugsly
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!