Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Interplanetary Alliance, The Ressurection(IC and open)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Interplanetary Alliance, The Ressurection(IC and open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trinityliger on Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:10 pm

Theme for Upcoming post

"I advise you to hold your breath!" Casper yelled as more bugs flooded through. "how the hell does this happen?" He asked aimlessly. So many of them. All he could think was "man, that's a lot of bullets. I'm wishing that I brought more of my shit." Louie ducked below. A claw narrowly missed his throat. So much hatred for these bugs, and it was only one day since he met these things. Louie whirled around. James was dueling a large red insect. Then, a swift moment, and James was hit hard on the chest. It looked like he was dead. Abandoning his instincts, Louie ran towards his friends' sides. The venomous fangs looked as they were going to devour him. The blue haired soldier cared less. He grabbed his blade, and stabbed it in the bugs' throat.

James could hardly breathe. He coughed up blood. There were Akatarian marines around the two. Unfortunately, they probably didn't pay any attention at all to them. Who could blame them? It was just a struggle to stay alive, and survive right now. Brisk was letting his fire unleash like none other. Louie had heard tales of the great sharp shooter, but he had never witnessed it. When Louie fought, he usually felt a nausea. Not now, instead adrenaline took its place. It was a new feeling to him. Before, his motivation was just to get the mission done. If it wasn't completed, he'd just send for back up. But right now, it was just him and his amigo.

What kept his will up? Motivation. Louie grabbed James by the shoulder and set him down. He reached into his pack. Thank God he still had one of these. A drachma. It would help...it had to. Quickly, Louie presented it to him. "Chew", Louie whispered. He whirled around to be greeted by yet another insect. The scales looked far to sturdy for his sword to pierce through. As if he was thinking it, Louie grabbed a rifle off a fallen soldier, and let fire into the creature's mouth. He was lucky it was right there. Blade looked down at the clip reader. One more. He had to make this worth it. And once again, he ran to hell, shrieks guiding him to the battle. He had to find the Armored man. What was his name? Casper mentioned it a while ago...Rorse, that was it.
BLUE HAIRED BOY BY DAY, BUT LIVING ARMORED NIGHTMARE BY NIGHT

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Trinityliger
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ozerath on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:03 am

Llyena's battleship, Ascendant Glory, arrived on the scene through an FTL gate with guns blazing. The Ashtar vessel had caught the Rildagontians by surprise, and a good number of their transports had been burned to ashes before the insects could even figure out what had hit them. Ascendant Glory was tiny compared to the hulking Akaktar Prime, but her weapons were extremely powerful, and she was fast compared to the damaged dreadnaught.

Llyena watched the battle carefully from the bridge of her flagship. The Akaktar Prime was swarming with Rildagontians, as she'd learned they were called, perhaps more than could be contained. She had to help, or do something. Perhaps with psionics. Llyena reached out with her mind, quickly finding the thousands of Rildagontian awarenesses. They were more animal than anything, Not even fully sentient. They would likely prove an easy pray. She carefully selected one individual insect as a target, and struck a crippling blow with the full force of her mind. Any unprotected humanoid would have died or gone utterly insane from the force of her attack, but the Rildagontian drew on some sort of hive mind to protect itself. Llyena quietly retreated for the moment. With the power of the Collective, she could certainly defend herself from attack, but psionic wars between collective minds of any kind were always extremely savage and caused a lot of collateral damage.

"Looks like we do this the old fashioned way." Llyena said to herself, then turned to her flag captain. "Captain Diae, order the fleet to continue to PX-31. Keep Ascendant Glory moving and shooting, I don't want a single insectoid on this vessel. Prepare squads for boarding action, then send a signal to the Akaktar Prime on the frequency provided to us by Admiral Tucker. Tell them we're here to help, ask if we can talk to Grand Admiral Ashaka, then pray to almighty Mishri that someone over there is alive to hear us. You have the bridge."

Lith frowned at his admiral. "You shouldn't be going over there." he said.

"Objection noted Captain, but I've got a lot of Rildagontians to kill. If they answer, forward the signal to my personal com. Oh, and keep the ship safe while I'm out." And with that, Llyena left the bridge.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ozerath
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:26 pm

As ashaka saw the marines around her get ripped apart she fired her beam pistols. They killed the bugs quickly, beam weapons seemed to work the best against them. Suddenly she felt another psionic. She reached through the net of minds the rildagonitans created and reached the new psionic. "hello? what race are you, and are you here to help?" She sent a mental image of what she was seeing, the door to the bunker, it said deck 35 on it. I am grand admiral ashaka, and i need assistance."

She stayed int he bunker and went out to Rorse's comm channel. "Rorse!!!! get to me now! i need help, and im counting ony ou to be my bodyguard! She then hunkered down and waited for the eventual second wave to come.
“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world."
~Leo F. Buscaglia

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:53 pm

Gary switched in a new clip, and un did his restraints, he could here gun fire all around. Gary slid down the ladder, and got out through the bay section missing, the insects where all over. Gary took carefull shots and fired, he could see blood coming down his arm. Gary noticed ghost squad and yelled, they where allready making there way to him, plowing the way, there rifles gliding through the insects like nothing there lasers pure.

Gary looked to his right, grabing a laser rifle that was in lock, and input a command code to unlock it, the light turning green releasing the rifle, and gary switching the safty off. " ladies " gary nodding to the squad. Gary looked at the blast doors, they closed because of the crash gary made in his landing aproach. " i guess my license done, ow well" he laughed , his hurt and his back felt funny.

" We need to get to the admiral, in a sistuation like this the protocol says, the admiral would eject out on a escape pod, we know better then that, shell be in the command bunker, deck thirty five, lets move."

The squad, cleared there way to the lift, bodies of marnes all over, he hoped hsi commander knew to send them anyway and not wait for his order. They past bodies that where half eaten others that where only mere arms and legs left. Gary would remember these brave souls later, now he had to fight.

Teh squad entered the lift, the controls still working, gary pushed thirty five, but the lift wouldnt move, he then looked at the keypad and entered his command key, the lift starting its rise.

The lift stopped on level thirty five. Thr squad spilled out, gary in lead, they stopped seeign the bugs, atacking and eating what was left of the admirals body guards. " alright lets clear the way" the squad lined up in two lines, first firing and moving in a crouch, the second firing for first lines reload, they did that for five cycles, getting with two hundred feet of the bunker entrance. Bugs swarmed out of the ventilation shaft, rifle fire going all around, ramirez was taken, his rifle spinning and firing on the ground, hitting another marine dead in the head.

Gary moved as fast as he could to the bunker door, entering his code the doors not opening, " come on, open" he turned back around the squad forming back and holding a defencive perimeter" keep them away from the admiral." Gary shouldering his rifle and firing followed by the firing of the rest of the squad.
“A competent leader can get efficient service from poor troops, while on the contrary an incapable leader can demoralize the best of troops.” John J. Pershing

gtucker
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ozerath on Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:13 am

Ashaka, I am Llyena. Titles mean nothing on such a level of communication. I am of the Ashtar, and I come to help.

Good. I've have shown you my location.

Yes, my forces will be deploying imminently. I must say, I was surprised to find another psionic. It is not nearly as common as one might imagine.

And difficult to explain to people who don't possess it.

Exactly. I look forward to meeting you in the flesh, Mishri's grace permitting it.

Hurry.

Llyena returned her attention to the physical world. She was in a Cyros class gunship being rapidly transported to the Akaktar Prime. They were just approaching the landing bay, her and the 20 marines who shared the space. Nine other gunships were flying nearby in close formation, each carrying the same number of marines. She checked her armor, systems with green indicators flashing across the inside of her visor. Thrusters, sensors, communications, shields, built in secondary weapons. Her primary weapons, a rapid fire close range beam rifle and an energy sword, confirmed that they were connected to the armor's sensors and displays. All was ready. Mentally, she calmed herself and contacted the psychers, one on each gunship. They carried no weaponry, but would co-ordinate the psionic battle against the Rildagontians and could defend themselves with formidable telekinetic powers. Normally Llyena herself operated as a psycher, but she didn't want to reveal the extent of her abilities to outsiders, and had a hunch conventional attacks would be more effective.

The gunships entered the Akaktar Prime's hangar with little interference, opening fire with belly mounted energy cannons to clear out whatever insects were left. They dropped their personnel and lifted off again, not wanting to be confined to a potentially hostile hangar. The Ashtar forces swiftly moved down the halls and split up as they went, Llyena at their head. The flag officers of most races would have called endangering oneself like that irresponsible. It didn't particularly matter for Llyena, since she was Ashtar. They'd never considered death hugely inconvenient.

Initially, they found much of their oposition had been already wiped out. The corridors were littered with bodies and limbs and organs, both Rildagontian and Akaktarian. Then, Llyena's mind detected 5 Rildagontian around a nearby corner. She did not slow or pause, she and the 20 marines that remained with her simply shot the lot on sight. These particular bugs died easily, but Llyena knew there would be hardier ones about. As if to punctuate her point, a much larger insect tore through a nearby wall, lashing an assortment of fangs and claws. Llyena aimed her rifle and fired, but the beam only caused a superficial burn against the beast's armored head. Her squad spread out to flank it, communicating by thought rather than words. On cue, their psycher attacked the animals mind, distracting it and giving Llyena and the next closest marine a golden oppurtunity. Llyena's energy sabre activated within half a second, and she dove in low while the marine went high, each of them leaving gaping gashes in the creatures body. It screamed in pain, lowering its mental defences and the psycher struck, crushing it's primitive mind and leaving only a corpse. The Ashtar Collective surged into activity, attacking the Hive mind of the Rildagontians and reducing its ability to protect individuals.

They continued onwards, using their suit thrusters to go up an elevator shaft to deck 35, where the fighting was heavier. Still, they found mostly small or medium groups of insects, and their strategy continued unchanged and equally deadly. Over and over again Llyena was splashed with the hot blood of the insects, over and over again she quashed their minds with her own. She had to get to the Command bunker, before it was too late.

ozerath
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugsly on Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:59 pm

On the oppisite side of the command bunker on deck 35, Rorse and a small group of Vor'shee and Marine survivors were fighting off the bugs.

Rorse was in front, he aimed his minigun down the corridor, casings flew out of the ejectors. Acid splattered agaisnt his armor, a marine next to him exploded as multiple acidic shots hit him. A Vor'shee was pulled through a ventilation shaft, thats when another came with a flamethrower, igniting the entire hallway in a inferno.

"Get to the hallway! NOW!" Rorse yelled to the men. They ran, a limb was blown off a mans arm, knocking down another. Blood covered the walls. Rorse turned to help the Vor'shee who was using the flamethrower, thats when he was stabbed and hit my multiple acidic blasts. His flamepack exploded burning the rildagontians.

Rorse saw a couple men down the hallway, there was three of them. They were fighting off the insects and were taking intense fire, it was a miracle they were even alive. Rorse yelled down to them, thats when a rildagontian stabbed him in the shoulder.

Rorse hadn't felt pain in a long time, his body was weak, and his armor was the only reason he was still alive. The armor supported his body, making him the super soilder he was.

Rorse spun around, the thing opened its mouth and latched onto his helmets face. He chainsawed through its mid section, when another jumped on him, and another. More and more continued to bite, stab, and spit their acid on him. Inside of his armor, his systems were glowing red, everything was going to hell.

Rorse ordered his suit to reload with plasma grenade launchers. It reloaded in a split second, he raised his chainsaw and shoved it in the face of a rildagontian. When another came to replace it, he shoved the grenade launcher down its throat. It spasmed, before having its throat and stomach explode from the impact. (The grenades wouldn't explode at close range.)

He swung his chainsaw cutting more down, he fire grenades down the hall. The rildagontians were burned and exploded in a blue fire. They kept coming, there was no stopping them. He tried to rev his chainsaw, but it was jammed from the acidic blood. A rildagontian stabbed him through his robotic hand.

Rorse howled in fury, he activated his suits defenses. Which spat out flames, igniting the rildagontians. He backed up and finally reached the command bunker.

"Admiral... I'm here. Open the blast shield, and I'll get you the hell out of here."

(OOC:Can someone kill of Kritar for me? Maybe Ozerath since some of your ships are following him?)
Zoidberg? I dont know ask the thermal nuclear bunnies...... whoopdey im random lol. :D

^That was a while ago and my nostalgic sense of childhood/teen years refuses to let me remove it. So, yay.

Bugsly
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kisame on Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:05 pm

OOC: Bugs, if you'll let me do the honors... I'd like to kill off Kritar.

A marine snorted in the ship. The flagship didn't have much space. At first, they had just escaped a burning hell. Now, it was feeling like an ice pack. Kisame didn't like it. Most of the marine soldiers ate the T.V. Dinners that were offered to them for food. Kisame, well...he just asked for a fish if they could spare one. Naturally, the answer was no. "Oh? Is that so? Too bad..." Kisame grumbled out of boredom. Nobody talked to him.

The pilot at the head of the ship then went back. "We've got news...bad news."

Kisame raised one of his fishy eyebrows. "Hm? Is that so? Define 'bad news'." The pilot tried his best to ignore him. It's seldom that you hear of a person who wants to piss an angry shark off. It was quite obvious that the pilot wanted to kick him off. Still, he was under strict orders not to. Some admiral said, "The guy might be of use...so don't, as much as I would want to, just don't." So, Kisame got a response, and a quite un-sarcastic one at that.

"Originally, the plan was to head towards the Akatar Prime. Those plans have changed. The ship's been flooded with those bug creatures. We've had the option to go there, but quite honestly...Landing would be difficult", the man paused. "Option two: we go straight to the Leviathan. A little sneak attack. I know that these brave men aren't too crazy of going back into the fray, but I say that we do it. Of course, you're not enlisted in our fine army, so you don't have to come-" He was cut off by a raise of Kisame's great blue hand.

In a mocking tone, Kisame glared at him, and said, "I know that I don't have to come. But I'll tell you right here: I want to come. Next stop...the Leviathan." Kisame licked his lips. A fish would do him some justice, but a fight would be nearly as satisfying. Who knows? Perhaps there's a tasty morsel of a fish lurking on that Empire Ship. Relishing the thought, Kisame pulled out his sword, and the shark man rubbed it and smiled. The flagship then came to a halt. "We're here...Men lock and load." Standing up straight, the blue aquatic muttered "In the words of 'The Inglorious Basterds', How fun!"

Kisame
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:11 am

Ashaka had been fighting off the creatures, she knew they were the weaker ones, because once they carapace got harder, the beam laser had little effect. When she encountered the bugs that were harder to kill she had a sneaky little weapon, it was called a psionic gun. Any creature that was hit in the head, and didn't have psionic powers to defend themselves from it would find there brain basically shutting down. This would obviously kill them, but she could only use it sparingly though, it took a great deal of psionic energy to power the device.

Then ashaka got the message from rorse and opened up the blast doors and then closed them once Rorse and his men got inside. "Rorse, what happened to you? nevermind... what do you suggest we do." You could tell ashaka was hurt. There were acid burns on her armor. her normal gold armor was now dull and had several small holes in it. There was a one large hole in her left leg, that was were one lucky rildagonitan got a strike on her. The leg was basically useless until it was healed. The femur had been shattered and the muscles around it ripped in several places. "Would you mind helping me up, there is a control room for internal security weapons and hull clearing security drones, but it was the first place to fall. We have to get there and activate the defenses. As far as i know, i am the only one who knows the code.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Rildagonitan Lord was with the true hive fleet. There were multiple so called hive fleet, but he was with the real one. That hive fleet was heading towards the Kondactan home planet. That planet has been seen to have the conditions necessary to create a hatchery planet. There two other hive fleets attacking the planet already, weakening its defenses until the lord came and finished them off. he controlled the hive like it was a collective, all their minds were linked to his, and he was the only known rildagonitan to be a psionic. that is how he was controlling them. Normally the rildagonitans would fight each other and kill each other off. He sensed his servants on the akaktar prime being targeted by psionics, he got a feeling of uneasiness, if they learned the source of the collective mind they could target him. "Turn towards the akaktar prime, bring the infested ships with us, we shall massacre everything non rildagonitan in that area!" The hive fleets of organic ships turned towards the Akaktar prime and the captured Akaktarian and kondactan vessels, which were infested turned with them. the lord used them because he knew their ships were powerful, and any help would be accepted help.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugsly on Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:01 pm

Admiral, our course of action remains clear, kill these damn bugs." He helped her up and used his left arm to help her stand. (If she needed it.)

"Is there anyone else on the ship we know of? Have you been able to make contact with any of the troops on the ship?"

Rorse set Ashaka down near a Vor'shee medic, who began to work on her injuries as soon as Rorse let her go.

Pings and shots were coming from the oppisite side of the bunker, Rorse approached the door. He entered the codes to open it, it wasn't opening. Acidic spit jammed the opening mechanism. He heard a gun drop and it fire off. He opened the door a crack.

Gary, some marines, and ghost squad were firing down the hallway agaisnt rildagonitans. Shots flung and bounced off the walls, rildagonitans poured through the walls and shafts. One tried stabbing Rorse, but was stopped dead by a grenade in the stomach. Then crushed under a metal leg.

"Gary! Get in the bunker!" Rorse yelled to Gary, he slowly began closing the door again.

On the Leviathan

Kritar started into deep space. It was over.

A allinance ship had come out of warp and was now sending boarding parties to his ship. His crewmen were being blown to smitherines. Contact had also been made with the Kondactan Homeworld, it was gone. In the final minutes screams were heard as thousands perished before the bug swarm. Millions, no billions were still perishing.

Admiral Ashaka, Kritar was sending a telepathic message, the Kondactan homeworld has fallen. They are doing something to it.... this is the end of the Empire.

Ending his pyshic message he stalked towards the loading bay, he killed groups of marines who got in his way. Blasting them down with his plasma pistols. He ripped one to shreds in front of him.

On board the Alpha Omega World Ship

Captain Shades was inquiring his new details, as Administer Shraken told him his new job. At first Shades had asked what had happened to Chenknov, Shraken simply answered he had a slight heart attack. Shades wanted to inquire further but it seemed Shraken wasn't in the mood to talk about it.

Shades hardly listened to Shraken, he was admiring the huge bridge. It was the size of a city, people seemed to walk everywhere. Hell there even seemed to be streets in it.

A young attendant came up to Shades. He waited for them to notice, Shraken ignored the boy untill the boy began tapping his feet.

"What boy?" Administer Shraken asked angrily.

"Sir, the communications array picked up this message from a Vor'shee ship. Apparently the ship was taken by the new insect like race." He paused before saying "This is the message, "There everywhere! My god! They just breached defenses! THERE EVERYWHERE!" Shots heard in background, a scream that sounds like the on just talking.

"Message, Triphom alert! There ships are on warp path to the Akatar primes coordinates! Send everything!"

The message stopped there were more shots and a scream. More growling then it ended.

"Admiral Shades.... what is your course of action?" Administer Shraken asked.

"Uh.... to the Akatar prime. Our mission is to save it and any other ships within its vicinity. Destroy any of those insect ships."

Administer Shraken nodded. Good, he thought to himself, now we can meet Admiral Ashaka. He smiled to himself, walking towards the Imperial Assasin quarter.

Bugsly
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kisame on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:04 pm

Aboard the ship, Kisame breathed in a little. "Destination arrived", he muttered to himself. He brandished his sword. Kisame had killed a lot of people before. This time was different though. This time he would be part of a team, not for his own personal money. Why was he doing this? Was he doing this for the sake of feeling good for himself? Nah, that couldn't have been it. And then he knew why, and he grinned. The purpose he was doing this was because he was battle loving and wanted nothing more than this at this moment. Of course he wanted a good pay right now, but this would have to feed his amusement.

"Alright, Jumpers...MOVE OUT!" Someone yelled from outside. In that moment, Kisame grabbed his sword, and ran. A couple of drones approached him. "They won't learn after this, will they?" Kisame grumbled. He made his hands into a clasping position, and breathed into them. Eat, he thought. Then four sharks made of water came out and into the surroundings. They chomped and attacked the drones viciously. Out of his cold humor, Kisame laughed. He laughed so hard so that whoever was the head of this ship could hear him. Then he advanced, following four other Hell Jumpers. For once, the demon felt as if he was on a team. This time his purpose wasn't pay. Grabbing his sword, he diced through a Kodaktan who tried to parry with his beam sword. No such luck existed in the world of the Demon fish. Then he saw who he guessed was the head honcho. "Easy", Kisame muttered with a grin. He formed his hands once again into the [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tXHT7ta6RM]clasp[/i]. The sharks again went after their prey. Around two minutes later, they were done damaging their prey. "Not enough", Kisame whispered, and he kicked the Drone into the air. His name plate read "Kritar". Whoever he was, he had a fish on him. I like fish Kisame thought. And then, he brought him to the ground, and with one mighty, and swift movement, he unwrapped the bandages of his sharkskin sword. With a stroke of excellence, he brought it down. Death to the darn bug.

Kisame
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:08 pm

Acid ran down garys arm as he tried to wipe it away, then he grabed the drag hangle on a marine next to him that was shot in the chest dieing.
" alright you heard the man pull back" gary pulling him self back dragging the marine.

Ghost squad piled in untouched holding position behind the blast doors as the doors shut. Gary pulled out his med pack and pulled out a dressing, putting it over the wound of the marine. blood covered the chest and was comming out of his mouth.
" sir.... tellll...... death .... sir, marine asking permission to die sir." the marines eyes going blank as gary closed his eyes. " permission granted marine, see you on the far side, and when he get to saint peters gate he will tell and salute, one more solider reporting sir, i served my time in hell" . Gary got up, and looked at Rorse. " thank you " He then looked at the admiral.

" mam i understand if you want to court marshal or shoot me, but beg the admirals pardon its glad to see you made it mam." gary went to salute her, then stopped his arm hurt, but then he went through with it and saluted full , blood coming down his arm.

" admiral Tucker reporting for duty" gary lowering his arm.

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:43 pm

Ashaka was in a sort of shock from blood loss. she saw Gary and was just happy he was alive. Then she got the message from kritar.

the Kondactan homeworld has fallen. They are doing something to it.... this is the end of the Empire.

Ashaka snapped back to life when she got that message. She saw the vor'shee medic working on her leg. "I wont be able to walk or run the same way again... Rorse, for now ill need you to attach this to your back. She got out a device and gave it to rorse, once it went on his back it expanded and formed a sortof harness thingy. Once ashaka was done being healed by the medic she lifted herself into the harness, it clamped on to her armor, making it so she wouldnt fall. "it is quicker this way, this way im not being carried, ill just cover your backside Rorse." She twirled her two beam pistols on her pointer finger and then put them in their holsters. "The Kondactan Homeworld has fallen... The Kondactan emperor before dying gave the naval and army personnel orders to join the alliance ranks to fight off the Rildagonitans. the Kondactan empire has fallen and there military might has been absorbed into the alliance." She then gave them the order to move out when ready.

The Rildagonitan Lord was ahppy, not only would his fleet assimilate the most powerful ship the alliance had to offer, the Akaktar Prime, but they had also taken the Kondactan home world with ease. If the surface could be seen, it seemed as if the ground was alive, and covered in hatcheries and giant creatures. Any Kondactan ships leaving the surface with survivors were hit by the creatures. they launched a sort of plasma out of them, an anti-fleet beast as to say. The Hatcheries were rapidly growing, tunnels already being made underground. The Hive fleets that took kondacta formed up with 4 other hive fleets. There were now 6 hive fleets in the massive fleet. The fleet moved towards The Vor'shee home world. The Rildagonitan lord new of the Vor'shee danger, the weapon that destroyed a planet. he knew from his mental link what happened on Crimea. Once the vor'shee home world was taken, he would move to akaktar and Leeby, the main planets of the newly formed alliance. For in the past months, the alliance has regained its former glory, all the races that left and stayed neutral now joined the alliance when faced with the Rildagonitans. The Rildagonitan lord was happy for another reason too.

When Kondacta was taken, so was its main fleet. the hive assimilated 8 Kondactan battle groups of naval ships into its command. All the personnel were infected, so it made taking over the ship easy. (by infected I mean the Rildagonitans are controlling them using a parasite.) The lord had an idea, he sent the infection parasite onto the akaktar prime, hoping it would infect some key personnel and stop the resistance that had started to take hold.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:32 pm

Gary was happy she wasnt mad, but knew there would be words later . His arm hurt, and his head , he could feel a rib moving a round but didnt say anything.
" mam the flag ship is doomed, we cant repair the damge now, or replace the crew, i dont think we could run on a skeleton crew if we tried, i offer my ship mam, its heading this way, and we can launch through the escape pods on level forty , and have them pick us up. The whole way here i saw bodies of the crew and marines, i want to say mam is the crew is lost, and sound a full evac mam."

He checked his pistol and holstered it then check the rifle, it was beat to hell, and the acid had eat in to in, but it still performed remarkable.
he signlaed for ghost squad to get ready to move, and to secure the doors, gary walked over to the com console on the left of him and hsi commanders faced came up on screen.

" Admiral sir, wodnerfull to hear from you, where dispacthing marines, now even though it looks like the ship is lost"
Gary raised a hand as the commander stopped.
" hold the marines, this ship is dead, and i dont want to sacrifice anymore lives today, pull up along the aft side, keep away 50 klicks and have a rescue party holding for a signal of some sort"
" but sir" gary riased his hand again.
" just do it, and i know what happend" the commander nodded and carried out the order. He faced the admiral.
" mam im with you what ever you choose you have my support and my marines. "

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ozerath on Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:22 am

Llyena's squad had linked up with two others by the time they reached the Command Bunker, and all had taken only light casualties thanks to the advanced technology of their armor suits. Llyena could recall seven occasions in the past fifteen minutes where the shields or some other feature of her suit had saved her from certain death. She was also happy to notice that the psychers were having an easier time dealing with the Rildagontians as their minds became more and more familiar. She was less happy to see that the Bunker was sealed shut, and there was a group of Rildagontians between her soldiers and the blast doors. Nothing to do but charge. Most races felt the need to yell whenever they ran to attack. Llyena and her soldiers felt no such need, preferring to operate with silent, deadly efficiency. The first insect she saw shrugged off her rifle fire, so instead she snapped its legs with telekinesis and severed its head with a slash from her energy-sword. Another insect took a swing at her with its massive claw, but she rolled under, leaving the unfortunate soldier behind her to take the full force of the hit. His already battered shields couldn't withstand it, and the claw pierced him through the chest. With his last energy, he drove his sword into the insects arm before his soul rejoined the Collective. Another Rildagontian reared its head at Llyena, but the psykers focused their attention on it and ripped its mind to shreds. Llyena stabbed another insect, and raised her sword again, only to find there were no more in the area. She deactivated her sword and holstered it before concentrating her thoughts on the people on the other side of the blast door.

Ashaka was there, in pain and very distracted, and with her were a number of human and Akaktarian marines, some Vor'shee, and the familiar open mind of Admiral Tucker. Llyena didn't want to disturb Ashaka at the moment so she projected her thoughts to Admiral Tucker instead.

Gary. We last met on the surface of dying Crimea. My offer of help still stands. Ashaka is a little preocuppied at the moment, so please tell her that we will gladly escort your party to the escape pods or to the hangar.

Then Llyena signaled back to her flagship. "Captain Diae, assume escort formation on the human vessel. Protect it at all costs, and get the task force back here."

Lith's answer was worried. "Confirmed Admiral, be advised FTL tracking is picking up long range signals. We're going to have company sooner rather than later."

ozerath
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:28 pm

"mam" he could here the womens words as if she was right in front of him, he didn't like other voices in his head, his brain was busy enough.

" i have a offer of help, form a women that i meet of the surface of the planet when i retireved my marines, She said shell help us make it to the escape pods or the hanger if we chose, mam. I dont trust her and i dont have a reason not to , but right now i dont think we have that many options mam, the flagship will be here momentarily. '

gary rubbed his facer prickles of hairs he could feel, he hadn't shaved since before the battle on the planet and that was to long for him, it drove him nuts. His hand stilled burn but nothing to serious, his head hurt more from the impact earlier.

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:23 pm

Ashaka listened to what Gary said. She would talk to the other psionic herself, but her leg made it impossible for her to think correctly at the moment. "Gary, my trauma from my injury is clouding my judgment, until i receive proper medical attention, i am putting you in charge. Do what you think is right. But my last order is to accept the offer for help. Comon Rorse, we have to go!" She then patted his shoulder, as she was on his back in the harness, ready to cover his backside should any rildagonitans decide to interfere. Then Ashaka suddenly blacked out.

The Rildagonitan Lord was 10 minutes away from the akaktar prime. As he got closer he opened up his psyche and shot pain through all psionics in the area. His psyche gained strength because of the collective mind he controlled. It was as if every Rildagonitan sent a message of extreme pain to every psionic in the are of Akaktar prime. He smiled to himself, the Lord was pleased, all was going according to plan. kondacta was now a hatchery, and soon Leeby and akaktar would be as well. It seemed as if nothing could stop the Rildagonitans.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trinityliger on Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:47 pm

Louie shot his way through the crowd of bugs. He tried his best to be careful. The last thing he wanted to do was shoot an allied marine. Still, he knew that he had to meet up with Rorse and Ashaka. Probably his admiral, Gary Tucker would be with them also. He heard something about Sector Thirty Five. He needed to get there. If he couldn't get into their company, surely he would perish. Louie tried to get that thought out of his mind. A Rildagonitan leaped out from the ceiling and latched itself onto his chest. Instead of screaming and yelling, Louie coolly grabbed his pistol and gave the bug a taste of bullets. His favorite flavor...nuts and bolts, Louie thought.

He put the pistol back into his holster. As he was running to stay in the hunt for the Big Three as he called them, he found an SMG. He picked it up. At all costs, he had to make it to Sector Thirty Five. He was on Thirty four.

Again, another bug struck. This time it was much bigger. On instinct again, he shot at it. It didn't go down. Instead, it took a swipe at him, and knocked him clean onto the ground. It let out a screech and was about to go for the kill. Louie was helpless as he rained fire on the creature. His efforts were futile, however. Well, this is how it ends, Louie thought. He wouldn't even be able to get onto levels with the commanders. Then sparks flew, and the bug went down with a roar. Louie looked up to see his savior. None other then the ever-o-so-cool Sergent Brisk. "Come on, kid, we got some stuff to do", Casper said to him. He lent him his hand. Louie took it, and went for the Elevator headed toward Level Thirty Five. "We've got to meet up with them. The Three commanders. Personally, I need to talk to my old pal, Gary tucker. I could seriously use a raise", Casper muttered as they were ascending upward. What would await them? Louie hoped it was trouble. Trouble would prepare him. With that, he threw out his SMG as a shotgun was handed to him. "You're gonna need a real gun, kid. I only need a pistol", Casper again said with a smirk. He blew on the tip of his gun. "I don't even need to be in Viper Mode, bro", Sergent Brisk said. Finally, Louie didn't feel so much like a rookie anymore. He was almost a full fledged soldier. Louie had been accepted, and felt part of the team.

Trinityliger
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ozerath on Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:17 pm

The attack almost caught Llyena by surprise. Almost. There was a surging sound in her mind, a slight pressure. She bolstered her defences just in time to catch the first waves of the Rildagonitan Lord's first assault. The power he struck with was incredible, and she found herself drawing on the Collective's power almost immediately. The psychers withstood the assault as well, but most of her marines collapsed to the ground and writhed in agony for a few seconds before they could call the Collective to their defence. She could detect the same thing was happening onboard Ascendant Glory, a few seconds of agony before they drew on the amassed power of their people and erected mental barricades. The Collective, the linked minds of Llyena's entire race, slowly began to shift its attention. Before, they had little interest about what was happening out in the colonies, but the sheer power of the Rildagonitan assault was significantly more interesting. In groups of ten or a hundred or thousands, they shifted their focus from the stalemate along the Sakturi Front to the plight of Llyena and her allies. Llyena felt the difference immediately, pushing back against the bug Lord's attack. On Ascendant Glory, the crew got back to their feet and resumed their duties while the marines on Akaktar Prime did the same, now that they had a little mental breathing room. While the Collective strained against the Rildagonitans, Llyena turned her attention to more earthly matters. She activated her comm. "How long do we have, Lith?" she asked

"10 minutes, approximately. The fleet approaching is of significant size and firepower, I highly recommend we leave." he answered

"How much firepower are we talking about Captain?"

"Almost equivalent to a Faran battlegroup."

Llyena went pale under her armor. She hadn't imagined anything out here could be so powerful. "Captain, recall the task force, get them back here as soon as possible. PX-31 is no longer a concern, they are to cover our retreat. Get them here before the bugs arrive, I don't care if they overload their Gate generators to do it." She closed off her comm.

Llyena checked around her quickly, her marines seemed to be alright. The vast majority of them were spread far and wide across the ship, as their original objective had been to reclaim the vessel, not abandon it. She quickly told them to get out or embrace their deaths, and then looked at the bunker blast doors. Why were they still closed? Weren't the Alliance soldiers coming? She contacted Admiral Tucker.

Gary. I know you don't like this feeling, but there's no time. Get that door open, get out here and go, because anyone still here in 10 minutes will die a slow and painful death. Possibly a quick and explosive one, depends how the bugs are feeling.

ozerath
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugsly on Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:32 pm

Rorse didn't wait for an answer from Gary, Ashaka, or anyone. He walked toward the blast door that this Llyena's force was on the otherside of. He punched in the codes for the door, stalked out. And looked down at them.

"Were all in this together, and we need to move, fast." Without waiting for a response, he drew out his warhammer and stalked towards the long hallway. He approached the elevator that Brisk and Louie were coming up.

On the Alpha Omega World Ship

"Sir we arrive at the Akatar Prime in fifteen minutes. Our scans show that the transmission came ten minutes ago. So will be five minutes behind sir."

"Prepare all guns, arm torpedos, use organic use weapons. Explosive, napalm, anything that is anti-organic." Captain Shades ordered. He also added "Use the melta ray, anti gun ship platform." The melta ray was the gun used to destroy planets, however its explosive force could be aimed into the nothingness of space and and make the explosion as big as the Vor'shee wanted."

Adminster Shraken thought Shades was a fool. Shades had done the act, and now he had the info. Shraken killed Chenknov, and was going to the Imperial Assasin Headquarters on the ship. While they were heading towards the Akatar Prime, he almost never left the bridge. It was quite obivous that Administer Shraken was scheming something, and Shades would have to warn Admiral Ashaka. However, he would also have to find out how to deal with Shraken, Shraken would find out somehow. There were three thousand people on the bridge alone. Of course someone would squeal... or be forced to.

Shades drew to a conclusion, it was impossible. Shraken could probably feel every essence on the ship. He was the most powerful psycher in the entire Vor'shee empire. He could probably hear what Shades was thinking right now. Shades spun around in the chair searching the high rails and low rails. Thats when he spotted the skull mask of a imperial assasin watching him.

He turned back to the front, his face completely white.

Near the Imperial Assasins Headquarters.

Shades was a fool, he had no intentions, no known intentions. He would never be able to stop Shraken, Shraken had everything, he could control the crew. Or a portion of it, he could easily take over the primaris psycher groups on board the ship. He had the Vor'shee government on his side. No one could stop him.

Suddenly immense pain washed over Shrakens unprotected mind, Shraken fell to the ground. His metal armor thudding agaisnt the ground, he recuperated, it was the species. The species that could control worlds. Shraken felt only a a side attack, a drift of the awsome power.

Shraken smiled, he knew what he wanted now.

Bugsly
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:05 pm

" alright lets move then, now to the escape pods, the hanger is to badley damed and i dought their is a ship there" he ran out every one else following and moving. " protect the admiral, and lets move"

" we need to move up five decks to reach the pods, there will be enough for everyone there" gary yelling to the women that he saw on the planet, he hated she was in his head, but he was glad for the help.

Alright lets move and keep it tight no heroics" he checked his ammo in his rifle then checked his pistol. ghost squad surrounded the admiral as they started moving down the halls, marine and bug guts all around.

( sorry for the short post ill edit later)
( and having writing block)

gtucker
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!