Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

.Hack//Corruption

.Hack//Corruption

a part of “.Hack//Corruption”, a fictional universe by Karri Khaos.

"The World" is having strange happening to it's players and even the administration can't seem to find out why.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “.Hack//Corruption”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] .Hack//Corruption

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:33 am

Karri, the reason my character has yet to interact with anyone is because I have something planned with Cynoc...hope that's a good enough excuse XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RayCaptain on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:02 pm

Thank you x53424 for the accept ^-^ I promise to do my best to... not... screw up<.< Anyway, here I go, wish me luck all! Should be interesting just to get started with my new guy lol.

My first post... 400+ words... I got to spellcheck it and hit refresh... -_- So much for not screwing up...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RayCaptain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:28 pm

o.o woah woah peeps I'm not angry at anyone and I'm not singling anyone out, I'm just saying for future refernce and what not, I can't post now because I'm going to go through air port security soon My sister got called into work for tomorrow night so we are coming hom early which means sometime tomorrow I'll be home and posting should be back to normal Cynoc will also be going home tomorrow sometime as well I beleive *He's spending the weekend with his family as well and that's why he has been absent*

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zman on Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:39 pm

Sorry about posting in The World twice. Haven't figured out the whole roleplay tab thing. Won't happen again.

Thanks

Zman
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost;
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

"Heroes Die. Legends Endure!"

Zman
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:52 am

It's fine hun. WHEWT! I am pontifically home, sorry about not posting yesterday everyone I got him and was so tired I didn't even unpack I just laid down and had some R and R while talking with a friend.

Alsoooo one of you guys will get the data drain skill, if you wanna be a candidate and have a chance of being the person to get it just send me a pm saying so and I'll ask you a few questions and what not. (The plot I have requires two people to have data drain so one of my characters will also get it and its also a back up just in case who ever gets the other data drain skill is not here in the RP for a few days when a party might need him or her)

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cynoc on Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:06 am

Alright peeps everyone can relax and get back to having fun, Cynoc is back!

*reads all the replies since he's been gone*

Oh. I guess you already did. Ok, then. *pouts*
-Some not very legible squiggly lines that are supposed to be my name in cursive.

Requiescat en pace

"Hit me again tube sock, lets go!" -That old guy

Cynoc
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:31 pm

Okkkkay so I just made what is quit literally my longest post ever on this site. saddest part is I decided to cut it short and save some or later so it could have been wayyyy longer. Have fun with that you guys lololol. And the plot thickens bum bum bummmm.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:49 pm

It would make weird sense if Selvaria was the 'door'--as far as I understood it--since she's stuck in the World @_@

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:18 pm

She isn't though and she isn't the only one stuck now either XD

She's also too antisocial to play that part I need someone who puts themselves out there. Also she wasn't in the party when it happened.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RayCaptain on Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:00 pm

*eyebrow*...How interesting... How very interesting. In fact this helps me along in a way ^___^ I love it when things play out properly and you don't even have to try lol.

RayCaptain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:27 pm

*blink blink* scarrrryyyyy

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:36 pm

o-o whoa. I missed alot today...*readread*

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RayCaptain on Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:14 pm

._. HOLY CRAP! I blink and you all post like 50 messages lol. I'll post now! Just gimme a bit ok guys?

PS: I was out at Lowes and stuff for most of yesterday so yeah it is my fault that I didn't reply >_> I'll try to be on more.

PPS: When I finally do get a post up, I realize that it's in The World... I'm really not this bad of an RPer usually, I swear -.-... Whatever, the post is up in Dun Loireag now and the one in the World is editted out as best as can be.

RayCaptain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:52 pm

lol also Nyx doesn't have a bracelet both Giln and Cynoc do.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RayCaptain on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:10 pm

v.v; It's been a long day... *goes to edit* I suppose we can just... Pretend no one saw that right?

This is what I get for making a narcissistic set =w= Oh well, it's fixed now. Someone needs to continue to moniter/babysit me as I drag my butt along this little slump I'm in lol x)

RayCaptain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:27 pm

Ooooh, new place? I'm guessing those of us warped start posting in that Carmina place right?

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:04 pm

Your guess is correcto! ^.^

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RayCaptain on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:47 pm

:O We can has crib? Lol. Well I guess I'll post again if no one has any objections or would like to go ahead and be the first to post in the new area?

RayCaptain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:53 pm

You don't need to ask permission to post o.o

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:51 pm

o.o I didn't. Nor will I ever. MUAHAHAHAHA!! Although it's getting harder for me to post >>; I cant just keep standing and making idle convo...not mah forte~

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!