Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

.Hack//Corruption

.Hack//Corruption

a part of “.Hack//Corruption”, a fictional universe by Karri Khaos.

"The World" is having strange happening to it's players and even the administration can't seem to find out why.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “.Hack//Corruption”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] .Hack//Corruption

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:28 pm

This is where we can throw around ideas, discuss the RP, and answer any questions, things of the like.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] .Hack//Corruption

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:24 am

Woot! Been waitin' for a Dot Hack RP for quite a while now! Submitted my toon last night, or morning...don't remember...whatever! Hope he's acceptable! And can't wait for this to start x3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:32 am

Lol I had been debating making it or not but finally I started playing the PS2 games again and decided to do it. Your character was great be sure to tell anyone here you think may like the RP about it, the more the merrier, well I'm off to post a role players wanted ad.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:51 am

*salute* Aye-aye cap'n!

And awesome Avi btw...*pokes*

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxFallingfreelyxX on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:55 am

I'd love to join. I just need a sec. To make a profile. : D
My siggy/banner shop:
Come and request a siggy/banner

XxFallingfreelyxX
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:02 am

@ Ghaarme Thanks I made my avy and sig set, bleh I need to get my bum back into photoshop and clean up Nyx's picture and shade it so it looks semi ok XD. (I make sets for other people if you'd like one)

@ XxFallingfreelyxX Ok looking forward to seeing it.

**cough cough**

Also you are allowed more than one character people and I wouldn't mind having some pluck up the courage and have a higher level character in the beginning for some nice twists. I have to get back into writer mode and make a system admin character soon too. Q.Q

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:33 am

@Karri, I'd be glad to make my character a higher level character (about ~45-50) with your permission XD

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:30 am

** Update for some reason the Rules didn't show up when I originally posted the RP but they're up now so go check over them, they're mainly the basic rules.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cynoc on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:32 am

I just started replaying the G.U. series on PS2 recently and I've been itching to do a .hack RP for a little while too now. As soon as I saw it pop up on the new RP's list I was all over this :D

Can't wait to get started!
-Some not very legible squiggly lines that are supposed to be my name in cursive.

Requiescat en pace

"Hit me again tube sock, lets go!" -That old guy

Cynoc
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:48 am

Speaking of which, when are we starting? Can we start now or are we waiting for other players?

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:11 pm

Patience we'll probably start either today or tomorrow depending on how many people sign up. (I.E. we're waiting on other people who have informed me they're signing up)

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:34 pm

Karri! As I promised, I will join your RP. Be prepared for an in depth questionaire to come, though.

Off I go to read and make a profile!!! ^-^

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:44 pm

Lol that's fine Mistress let the questions fly I'm so happy you decided to join. Now it's a real party whewt whewt.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:36 pm

o wo must...begin...soon...*twitch* lol, I might take you up on that set thingy Karri...your art rocks D:

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:40 pm

lol thanks I guess, and calm down we'll probably begin today, tomorrow might be a little slow I have to drive to Georgia so that's gonna take up a lot of time but I'll post when I can XD.

Also, anyone wanna have a prior relationship with my character before we begin the rp, like they know each other and are friends or may have fought in the passed something along those lines.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:00 pm

Well, you could say your character went into the woods near the level 1-20 and 20-40 towns, where my character generally is. Typically people would have only gone there to challenge her.

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:04 pm

My character wouldn't go out of her way to fight someone unless it was for an event with a rare item lol, I was just asking for some relationships to be made not how I should start the post.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:25 pm

Well I didn't mean to say start the post with that, nor did I mean that she definitely fought my character. She could have been there previously, and just met my character.

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:39 pm

Okays then that will work. ^.^ You can decide weather they exchanged member addresses then or not.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:09 pm

Karri! I don't understand, you need to text meh! Pwease and thankies <3

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!