Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

.Hack//Corruption

.Hack//Corruption

a part of “.Hack//Corruption”, a fictional universe by Karri Khaos.

"The World" is having strange happening to it's players and even the administration can't seem to find out why.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “.Hack//Corruption”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] .Hack//Corruption

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GameGeeks on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:35 pm

Yeah, you'd make a poor damsel.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GameGeeks
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:19 pm

I'll prolly post tomorrow but I'm off to read!!! Woo woo!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:48 am

Actually I was worried she was gonna be OP to be honest and kk mistress

And sory to keep you guys waiting on posts I'm gonna let mistress catch up and post real quick. XD

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:43 pm

Yeah, I'll got on posting here directly. I'm at work, so bare with me.

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:39 pm

Okie dokie guys just letting you know I'll probably only be able to post once or twice a day myself at most, so I'm going to have my friend Cynoc slightly control my character to advance the sotry when I'm away, I'll inform him of what to say he's just going to be the one to do it because I don't have time to sit down for about two or three hours and still enjoy Japan while I'm here.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:07 pm

Karri, text me please.

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:53 pm

lol alrighty, have fun Karri!

*wiggles*

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:38 am

Unfortunately, I'll only be able to post too much, given that I never have anything to do XD

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RayCaptain on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:53 am

Question: What could be better than any .Hack rp?

Answer: A .Hack rp where they give you the option to have a theme song...

Once I make my character as original as possible, I'll put him (or her if it turns out that way) up and you all can look over it and check for errors and such ^_^ Tell me and I'll correct it right away! Anyway, off to make a char!

RayCaptain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cynoc on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:16 am

Don't worry Rei, I'll keep little ole' Selvaria company ^^

Mistress, I told the woman to text you earlier, but she was going on about something at the time so I'm not sure if she got to it yet. I'll remind her again now just in case ^^

Ray, good luck with the character creation and getting on board! I'll let Karri know and get her on checking your char ^^

I'm going to make a post via magical powers once while I'm gone, but due to a massive (minor) fight (squabble) with Karri (Karri ^^), then I'm going on a vacation (she's forcing me to my moms) for the weekend. So I'll try to cover what I can in this post, but then hopefully you will all be able to hold your own until Monday. Then I'll be back and working hard to make up for lost time!
-Some not very legible squiggly lines that are supposed to be my name in cursive.

Requiescat en pace

"Hit me again tube sock, lets go!" -That old guy

Cynoc
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:01 am

Good god my jet lag is so bad I'm doing most of my touring at night and in the early morning lol. Well annnywho due to her summer plans Mistress is going to have to drop out, Mistress make sure to abandon you character so we clear that space up hun I don't want the same issue as we did with your RP and not have enough spaces lol.

Annnd I'm off to postededed.

Oh eah and people don't post in "The World" That's actually the message boards as I have labled. I couldn't changed the name once the RP was made. Try to post in whatever server town you're in, even when you're in a field if you got to it from that root town post there. thankies.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:15 pm

Gah XD I believed I've demonstrated my lack of knowledge in .hack...I thought the World was a game in which you yourself enter it...kind of like a virtual reality XD seems I was wrong, so I apologise for not learning more about it first.

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:14 pm

Karri: I'm still really sorry about having to drop out. I really hate it because I'm breaking a promise and I can't stand doing that, especially to a friend. Ugh :( But yeh, I'll remove my character.

Sorry for having to drop out guys! As I've told Karri, my father slammed all this school junk on me the other day: Summer reading, ACT prep (1-2 hours a day), Band Camp, and all of that on top of Work. I am so sorry and I feel really bad about this, but I just can't handle it all and I am afraid I would just hold up the RP since I can't post as often as you guys currently are. I enjoyed reading what posts I did, and I hope to RP with you all someday.

Best wishes to this RP and it's players. Be safe,

MistressDarkstar

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GameGeeks on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:52 pm

I may be gone for twenty-four plus hours starting tomorrow. I'll probably leaving early tomorrow and returning sometime Sunday afternoon. I wont have access to a computer in that time. I could try posting from my PSP but there's no way in hell I'm going to attempt that. Especially two paragraphs.

EDIT: Feel free to ignore that. Change of plans.

GameGeeks
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RayCaptain on Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:40 pm

Well my character is up and I hate that some people are leaving, both temporary and long-term... really was looking forward to getting to meet each and every one of the characters! Oh well... Real life sucks but it comes before RP lol

Anyway, I suppose I should read up or at least scan the current posts just to see if anything would effect my charact or just to get the feel of this place... Hope I did my character right, again if there are mistakes (I'm sure there are) I will fix them once I or someone else sees them. ^_^ Thanks for giving me a chance guys and gals!

RayCaptain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GameGeeks on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:07 pm

Anyway to delete a post? I think I miss read a few posts so my last one makes little sense.

GameGeeks
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:56 pm

Can't you just edit your post so it makes sense?

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:58 am

Zman consult me the next time you decide to make the decisions to be a boss monster please, I don't really mind it now but in some cases I will not accept it. (Although I do have to say Kudos on this one)

And people please please please I cannot stress it enough, even if you have not interacted with the people I would appreciate it if you would at least skim their posts if not read it and put enough body and explananition in your post so that it makes sense if you are meeting another person or persons in the world.

Even more important for me to stress, if you are not interacting with someone quit keeping your character separated and do it, there are many of you not interacting which means you're going to miss out in the RP and get bored of it quickly and it will be your fault for not giving it a chance by making an effort so hop to it!

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:24 am

ALSO *sorry to double post* I will not be adding anyone more to the party fighting the boss in the random prize event dugneon. Normally I do not set limits and will give everyone a chance but this is a crucial dungeon to the plot and I have to limit it mildly.

Zman I alread stated once watch where you post, the area you posted in is the message boards everyone needs to please quit cluttering it as that's going to be an essiantial place to go to keep up with the story line. Consider this everyone's warning, I understand sometiems you forget but right now it's happening way too much.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:14 am

;~;...*sniffle*...IM SORRY D: I didn't mean it! Forgive me!

T-T lol, I kinda thought Zman got your consent or something...

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!