Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Carnival Missing

CARNIVAL MISSING

a part of “Carnival Missing”, a fictional universe by LightingStrikes.

Rich Kids go missing in the middle of a show at the Carnival! Your kids must be wealthy, and please remember though you may not be chosen as a kidnapped kid, you will be needed to give clues as to where they are located.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Carnival Missing”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] CARNIVAL MISSING

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:29 pm

Oooooooh! Okay
Makes sense :)

So I made a new RP today because I was so bored. It's called Division. Here's the link: roleplay/division/
I hope y'all check it out! :)
Jesus died for our Sins,
and American soldiers
Die for our Freedom.
Thank you for your service. We salute you proudly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:47 pm

Posted!!!!!
When The Lion Wakes

Carnival Missing II

We need players in Carnival Missing II!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:02 pm

Those that Posted the third round:

Andrew
Tessa
Rhain

GOOD POST!

Those we are waiting for:
Jason
Mai
James
Victoria
AL
Lulu!

Will post either tomorrow morning or evening when I get home from work.

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:59 am

A personal apology!

Well, my friends a personal apology for being delayed in not responding soon enough! I fell ill and had to go to the hospital for respiratory issues, it is nothing new, I have always had these health issues as a child. Just wanted you guys to be aware that once and awhile I'll have to leave un-expectingly due to health issues. So lets keep this story moving along!

Lets Roleplay! Your Turn!!!!

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:06 pm

Would anyone care for another round of turns?

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:19 am

All Inactive Kids will be written out of the the Roleplay by 6 pm today, including James due to request of Jame's writer.

Jason
Grace
Alice

Will be written out!

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:41 am

Those three have been written out, sorry Lee, I was board and wanted to move on... if you are able to post please do so before the Ring Master's next post <Later today>.

Jewels I'm working on a response for you from the Ring Master! Stand by.

Tessa, Mai, and Andrew! now's your turn to respond... oh shoot! :) I'll rewrite it so Rhein gets her answer!

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:38 pm

who's posting next?

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:14 pm

posting next? ...ah...sure, why not! :P
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:03 pm

Ahahaha! That was perfect! How do they prove if the kids are alive or not? No one knows.

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:51 pm

lol...well, it was a random thought...and i guess it went over well XD

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:46 am

I am looking forward to seeing what kind of activities we have, I am leaving again to go up north so I will have very limited access to the computer.

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:30 pm

SOUND OFF!

Mai, Tess, Andrew and Victoria! We need your post by Monday! Rheni relax for the weekend! :) Lulu we need you to respond as well! :)

I'm gone for the weekend as of Friday 3:40 pm!

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:31 pm

Relax for the weekend...that's a laugh. I've got too much to do, anyway...don't know how often I'd be able to get on to post, anyway. :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:17 pm

I am back and ready to rock and role!!! No one has post? What a shame! You've got until Monday 5:30 PM to post!

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:53 am

Ok all! Responded! Raine and Tess it looks like all I have is you two playing for now. The lady who plays Victoria and Al is not well. I don't want to post her personal story up here because that wouldn't be right. and Andrew hasn't posted neither has Mai in a while, in fact I haven't seen Mai's writer in Role Play in a while.

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:22 am

Ah...I was wondering about that. Mai's creator is in another rp with me...and she hasn't replied there in a while, either...I wonder what happened to her...oh, and if you look, the character Andrew has actually been abandoned.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:40 pm

LOL Now I only have Tessa & You! Thanks! :) Jewls I am not sure what happened to hers either. Well, here we go! :)

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:43 am

Ok I only have two kids left, we'll assume the others have been taken home... Raine's turn to respond, Tessa can snoop if she wants too !!! The more active we keep this the better!

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:52 am

Responded Tess Jump in at anytime!

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!