Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Carnival Missing

CARNIVAL MISSING

a part of “Carnival Missing”, a fictional universe by LightingStrikes.

Rich Kids go missing in the middle of a show at the Carnival! Your kids must be wealthy, and please remember though you may not be chosen as a kidnapped kid, you will be needed to give clues as to where they are located.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Carnival Missing”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] CARNIVAL MISSING

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:16 pm

Well can one of the kidnappers allow him to keep the soccer ball.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

darkune
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:19 am

We'll see. :) Don't know yet who the kidnapper will be. Just because the Ring Master uses his magic and makes the kids all disappear doesn't mean he's gonna be responsible for a Kid napping backstage.

I have posted up to the part where the kids disappear each kid is responsible for getting themselves kidnapped and into a mini van of some type... All you need to know is the kidnapper a man tall and strong, so the kids can't struggle much, they'll not take cell phone's until they are at the holding place...

An Air Conditioned empty warehouse ... your kids will need to be forced into a chair and tied to it...

Who is going to sneak the phone in and get caught with it later?
When The Lion Wakes

Carnival Missing II

We need players in Carnival Missing II!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:14 am

ah...responsible for our own kidnapping...i'll have to post later; i'm already told i have to get off...not enough time for a proper post...i will make it later, though! ...as long as i'm allowed on the computer, anyway...i'll try
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:46 am

I'll have my person sneak her phone in!
I've got a perfect idea for how that might happen....
Jesus died for our Sins,
and American soldiers
Die for our Freedom.
Thank you for your service. We salute you proudly.

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:55 am

Ugh, did I miss the kidnapping? lol... What's going on now?

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:26 am

Litria you're responsible for making your own kid get kidnapped. You have to rp it out yourself. Read the lastest posts on the ic thread if you need ideas.

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:29 pm

Can Jason have a tracking device implanted in his head.

darkune
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:17 pm

No. It's unrealistic compared to the times the setting is in.

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:40 pm

? My cousin is super rich and he has a gps tracking device in his chest.

darkune
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:59 pm

answer remains the same. It would make it too easy to locate the kids for the authorities. Also ew how gross >_> No offence intended

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:12 pm

That is exactly what I said when I found out he had that thing in his chest! and yeah I guess you are right

darkune
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jewels87 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:32 pm

My dogs have a gps chip lol. And I wonder what is going to happen next!

jewels87
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:50 pm

I don't like the idea of a tracking device in anyone... that is way creepy. how ever, if you want a tacking device maybe it is something he wears on a daily bases or uses such as a cell phone which will be taken away soonnt. At any rate... Dune I would like more description from you with the kidnapping scene... but other than that everyone is doing well, and I'm waiting for a few more people to respond. :) Then I will post and have the lights come up at the end of the show, that's when the parents will notice their children aren't there. . .

I don't think your gonna get to keep your soccer ball... however the Ring Master might bring it to you at some point. lol.

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:20 pm

Or a soccer ball? And I edited my post, tell me if there is anything else I need to fix.

darkune
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:37 pm

Very good! and nope, cant be in the ball. :) Something less predictable. Oh one more edit, no one knows yet whether the kidnapper is a man or a woman, so until the kids are reviled who their kidnapper is please refaine from declaring the kidnapper as a man or a woman. :) All of them should be tied to a chair in an air conditioned room by the end of your post! :)

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:14 pm

How about instead of one of his back teeth there was a GPS tracking device.

(Yeah I stole that from Spy Kids, it was a good idea.)

darkune
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:22 pm

How about something that can actually be exposed of. Like a watch maybe?

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:23 pm

No!!! No GPS in anything anywhere but the watch or phones! End of line. LOL! Not getting it and not getting your precious little Soccer ball either! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I can be mean if you want me to! LOL

<I am smiling while I type this and laughing cause you wont give up on this idea, I have seen spy kids>

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:27 pm

I will imput that my gaming console had a gps but I already disposed of it :)

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:58 pm

Dune... please delete your response to my post... it's not needed at this moment... When all the kids respond and Ring master post a second time then it will be turn for the kids to respond to whatever has happened to them. :) Skippy was placed in because you created her into the story ... she's one mean woman too. So please delete the post you just placed in, we'll let you know when it's time for the kids to do a second post responding to whatever has happened into the room. Thank you though for being so prompt and wiling to RP. :)

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!