Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Academia Metropolitan

Academia Metropolitan

a part of “Academia Metropolitan”, a fictional universe by parallelzero.

There is a city populated by "Advents" - humans that have taken the next step in evolution and have obtained special powers. Here, they are ranked and tested in what appears to be the setting of a normal metropolis.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Academia Metropolitan”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Academia Metropolitan

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby parallelzero on Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:34 pm

This is the OOC topic for the roleplay "Academia Metropolitan".

This thread will be utilized to discuss the RP in it's entirety, as well as to get acquainted with the other participants!
Last edited by ViceVersus on Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed URL tags. Also, qb, you suck.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

parallelzero
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Academia Metropolitan

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zethgro on Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:33 pm

This sounds great, I submitted a Character so let me know if it needs any changes.
Also in the intro you listed districts 1-6, 1 being the best and 6 the worse, but in the places you have sectors 1-6 with 1 being the worse and 6 being best. I was just wondering, does District 5 equal sector 2?

Other than that, this sounds like fun and I hope to join soon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zethgro
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby parallelzero on Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:29 pm

Wow, that's what I get for writing places up after midnight. They're in the opposite order, so I'll just change them in the introduction. I've been reading your signup and I'm a little on the fence, mostly due to your sentence structure (though it looks like you were just rushing, so that's probably the cause). I feel like you didn't really explain much, either, so if you add a bit more to personality and such, I'll have no issues accepting you. Your power choice was interesting.

parallelzero
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zethgro on Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:38 pm

Figured it could use some expanding, it was late last night when I found this RP. I'll edit it and add a few things this afternoon.

*Edit: Done editing, so let me know if it still need something.

Zethgro
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:59 pm

So is there any chance we can start soon, or are we still waiting on more people to join?

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby parallelzero on Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:49 pm

I was kind of hoping for one or two more people... I'll make a post in the "Roleplayers Wanted" forum and see if I get any bites.

parallelzero
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cynique on Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:59 pm

Um, I just submitted my character. My friend was talking about joining too. I think he'll get his character submitted by tomorrow.
A conclusion's just the part where you got tired of thinking.

Cynique
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:59 am

Hmm... -chin rub- I am intrigued...

Though I don't have any idea what kind of character I would use... Perhaps give me a day or two to work something out and I will post it up? Right now I'm leaning toward an older female, kind of like a mentor/teacher kind of person? If that's cool with you. Or I could make a student. Or I could make both. At this point I am an open book. I'll work on something though and get back to you.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon/Mihael on Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:12 pm

When will this RP begin?

Moon/Mihael
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the_fluffmeister on Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:22 pm

Hi ^_^ submitted a character for approval, hope I get in. Slightly confused concerning the character rules, should we all be in high-school? anyhoo have a nice day
Que encuentres paz, amor, y aventuras en tu camino
May you find peace, love, and adventures on your road through life

the_fluffmeister
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:49 pm

Are we going to start anytime soon?

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby parallelzero on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:38 pm

Sorry for the delays, I'm in the middle of midterms so its hard for me to find a whole lot of time... at least until the end of this week. If all goes well, I'll finish reading over the newer applicants and make an initial post tonight. If not, it'll be by Wednesday for sure.

parallelzero
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby parallelzero on Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:09 pm

Made the first post. All you need to do is an intro post for the first one!

parallelzero
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cynique on Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:05 pm

My first post's up~! Yay~

Cynique
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zethgro on Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:04 pm

Intro is done...

FYI I'll be away from my comp till Saturday night, just so you know

Zethgro
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:49 pm

*waits for character acceptance*
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:10 am

Hey guys, won't be able to post for at least 48 hours, but I'm still here and looking forward to playing.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby parallelzero on Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:44 pm

Sorry for the delay. I was waiting for everyone to post and considering the site went down for maintenance... yeah. I should have something up tomorrow!

parallelzero
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the_fluffmeister on Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:14 am

hey, anything wrong? we still doing our intro posts or are we dead in the water?

the_fluffmeister
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby parallelzero on Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:43 pm

Sorry, but I finally got the post up. I need everyone in the RP to have their character succumb to the same issue Fuuka did. Why? Tis a secret.

parallelzero
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!